Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Curious? (Jmurphy69 and loneiysong)

Gina giggled and looked at her. "Ohh you are a pervert." She laughed adn kissed her lips but blushed and looked at ehr and then at the tv hoping that her sister would let it go if it offended her. But if not...God. She shut her eyes and leaned back grinning thinking of being a love slave to someone like her sister.

She laughs. "Oh I'm a big pervert. That's one of my favorite dvds too." She says. "Feel free to borrow it sometime if you need some...inspiration." She says as she moves over to the dvd player and takes the disc out. "What do you want to watch?" She asks.

Jennifer smiles and puts a move in. She hits play. It was some romantic comedy. A chick flick. She lays back down with her sister and opens her arms up. "Come here." She says going to snuggle with her.

Jennifer smiles and wraps her arms around her. She moves her hand down to her ass and gives it a playful squeeze. "Firm." she giggles.

"Sounded like you enjoyed that...does my little sister like a good spanking?" She asks before moving her hand and giving her ass a couple firm slaps.

She smiles watching her. She continues to spank her firm ass for a few more moments before stopping. "Did I get your excited?" She asks softly as her hand rubs and squeezes her ass.

Seeing the lust in her eyes she nods. "Take off your pajama bottoms." She commands. If she wanted to be her sex slave then she'd make her just that.

She looks at her. "I don't like a hairy pussy...we're gonna have to take care of that." She says as she gets up. She grabs her hand and leads her to the bathroom. "I'm gonna shave your pussy...so I can properly play with it....okay?" She asks.

She starts the water in the shower. "Undress the rest of the way." She says as she begins to undress as well. "I'm gonna turn you into a good little slave." She says as she cups her sister's pussy and rubs it firmly.

Jennifer smiles feeling her move closer. "Such cute little nipples." She says before leaning in and beginning to suck on her left nipple as she brings her hand up and begins to pinch and tease her right one.

She pulls away and tests the shower. "Get into the shower." She says motioning towards it. "I can't wait to taste your pussy." She says.

Jennifer undresses and grabs her razor and shaving gel. She gets into the shower as well and removes the shower head from it's holder. She lowers it between her sister's legs and focuses the spray of water on her sister's pussy.

She smiles. "Thanks...not too shabby yourself." She grins. She puts the shower head back on it's holder and puts some shave gel in her hand. She begins to rub it against her pussy, getting it soaped up. She slowly moves down to her knees and lifts her sister's leg, placing her foot on the side of the tub, opening her up for better access. "Don't move." She says as she takes the razor and begins to shave her pussy.

Arching her back, she moaned and looked at him and smiled wider. "Ohh that feels so good." She whispered to the stroking. She moved her foot up and then spread her legs and blushed. Gina shifted and held onto the shower bar and then watched her sister shave her legs and smiled wider and grinned softly.

Back
Top Bottom