Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Curious? (Jmurphy69 and loneiysong)

jMurphy69

Star
It was a hot Friday afternoon, Jennifer was alone at the house for the time being. Her parents were out of town until Tuesday and her little sister was out. She was dressed in just a pair of boy short panties and a tank top, sans bra. She had some music on and was dancing around the house as she straighted up. She was 23 years old, she still lived at home but went to the local community college.

She had her fiery red curly hair up in a loose pony tail keeping it off of her neck. There had to be something wrong with the AC because it wasn't keeping up and the house was pretty hot. Jennifer always thought she was a pretty girl, she worked hard to keep her body nice and tight, she had 36 C cup breasts and a tight, round ass. Most guys lusted after her but she never dated any of them. She had been a lesbian since middle school. She realized that guys did nothing for her and she'd much rather be with the fairer gender.

Jennifer moves to the kitchen and begins to fix some dinner for her and her sister, dinner consisted of a frozen pizza that she was gonna throw in the oven after it pre-heated but it was better than nothing. She grabs a bottle of water from the fridge and opens it, taking a big drink before putting the lid back on. She moves it down and let's it slide against her breast through her tanktop, her nipples hardening from the cold bottle of water. She smiles to herself. She puts the bottle of water down and puts the pizza into the oven. She looks over hearing the door open. She figured it would be her younger sister Gina.

Gina was a girl that still hadn't had anything figured out. She was 18 years old and had red hair like her sister. She came in dressed in shorts and a shirt. She had a curvy body but she was a bit rounder. She was a computer nerd and a mechanic. She came in and wrinkled her nose. "Hello." SHe came in and put her sachel on the couch and felt immediately sweaty. She pushed her glasses up on her nose and shook her head. "AC went out again? Don't worry, I will get it working again." She walked to the closet under the stairs and opened it and began to work. Soon a slow whur of the AC came on. She shut the door and walked to the kitchen and began to wash her hands and smiled seeing her sister walking around in her underwear.

"So Jennifer, how was your day?" She shifted a bit and wiped her hands and then smiled seeing her bottle of water on the oven. She opened the bottle and began to drink and put it back and sighed sitting at the table. Something was wrong with her. She never felt drawn sexually to anyone near her. She was a nerd that no one wanted. She had not even enjoyed a first kiss yet. She looked down at her hands and then rested her head on her hand and watched her sister.

She smiles feeling the AC working. "It was okay...how about yours?" She asks as she checks on the pizza in the oven. She walks over and runs his fingers through her sister's hair. "Something bothering you?" She asks softly. Something wasn't right she thought to herself.

"You never kissed someone?" She asks looking at her. "Kissing is amazing...especially making out. It's the best." She says.

She blushed as her sister asked her the obvious question. Why was this so hard to admit. She looked up at her sister and shook her head. "No, I have never kissed someone, no one has ever kissed me." She whispered and bit her lip blushing as she watched her experienced sister.

"I hope I get to experience it, some of the boys at school say I will die a virgin." She whispered.

She looks at her. "You won't..." She says running her fingers through her hair. She thinks about it for a moment and without warning she leans in and softly kisses her sister's lips. She pulls away and looks at her. "See you just had your first kiss." She smiles as she strokes her cheek.

She leaned her head into her hand and then gasped as she began to kiss her. She shut her eyes and groaned adn then blushed and then looked at her and canted her head. "Yes, and it was so very sweet." She smiled adn looked up at her and bit her lip and grinned wider.

Jennifer smiles at her. The buzzer for the oven goes off and she turns and walks over. She grabs the oven mit and opens the oven door. She bends over, giving her sister a great view of her incredible ass as she gets the pizza out. She puts it on the stove and stands up after closing the oven door.

"Pizza is done." She says as she grabs the pizza cutter and begins to cut it.

"What do you want to do tonight?" She asks.

She smiles hearing the question. She puts some pizza on two plates and sits them on the table. She turns and grabs two sodas as well. "Well...with their tongues....fingers...and sometimes toys." She says.

"Somebody is curious huh?" She asks.

"We'll talk about this more after we eat okay?" She asks with a smile. "And don't be sorry." She says before going back to eating.

Once they were finish Jennifer puts the dishes into the sink. She offers her hand to her sister. "Come on kiddo..let's chat." She says as she leads her upstairs to her room. "Have a seat." She says motioning towards the bed. "I see you have questions...so go ahead and ask me anything." She says

She smiled and then bit her lip as she took her hand and followed her up her stairs. Her heart was racing and she was nervous. She sat down on the bed and sat indian style and then bit her lip and then looked down and shifted.

"I have tried masturbating, but it never works...even when I am wet." She blushed harder.

She looks at her, surprised that their conversation had escalated so quickly. But she wanted to help her sister out. "I bet you just use your fingers huh? I got just the thing." She says as she walks to her nightstand and opens the drawer. She pulls out a little silver bullet type vibrator. She holds it out to her sister.

"Some people just can't orgasm with their fingers alone. It's nothing to be embarrassed about." She says. "This gets the job done though...for me at least." She says.

She smiles. "It's been a while actually. I'm good though. I have plenty of batteries." She says with a wink. "How about you?" She asks sitting beside her and wrapping her arms around her. "Got your eye on anyone?" She asks hugging her sister.

She smiles slightly hearing her. "So are you interested in boys or girls?" She asks curious as to her sister's orientation. She lays her head against hers and rubs her leg.

She smiles. "Well you are loved...and I'll cuddle with you whenever you want." She says with a grin. "You know what? How about you go get changed for bed and we can watch a movie and cuddle?" She asks.

She laughed and then looked at her and kissed her lips. "If I wasn't your sister, I would so be your little love slave." SHe teased and then got up and walked to her bedroom and soon came back with an adventure time tank top and garfield pajama pants. She moved to the bed and laid down and stretched out with a groan.

Jennifer smiles hearing her. Seeing her come back to the room she grabs the remote and turns on the tv and dvd player. "Let's see what's in the dvd player." She says hitting play. Seconds later moans come from the tv. Jennifer looks up and see's a girl laying on a bed while another girl was eating her out. "Whoops." She says before hitting stop. "Forgot I left that in there." She giggles.

Back
Top Bottom