Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reaching for the Stars: Samantha's RP Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya, everyone! Name's Samantha and I pretty much just joined up with Blue Moon Rp. I've heard quite a good few things about this site from a friend, and I was wanting to give it a shot, hoping that it might scratch that RP itch I've got. Just a heads up though, most of my rps are going to be based within fictional worlds, depending on my interests and tastes at the time. While I'm not exactly against doing more down to earth rps, it has to be VERY good to keep my attention. Any more info on my likes/dislikes can be found at my F-list here: https://www.f-list.net/c/samantha%20starlight

Since I'm only starting, my Request post might not look to fancy, but I'm going to keep on working on it and make it look better, or at the very least add in some more kinks, ideas, and maybe even story plots I might want to see played out!

Roleplay the First: A Batman/DC universe rp, the basic idea behind it is that Poison Ivy is experimenting with her plants and in attempt to make them more fertile and quick breeding, she instead makes an airborne virus that does that to the human race, herself included. It also has the lovely side effect of altering bodies to make each person have a more desirable body to boot. This would either be a quick one time fling or a full scale thing on how such a virus effects the DC universe, it's heroes, and it's villains.

Roleplay the Second: Earthbound is one of my most favorite games to have ever been created. I love it's mixture of off the wall zaniness, interesting characters, and reference to every music ever. To be able to roleplay the entire game, developing characters, relationships, and other fun things, would be fantastic. This would be a LONG lasting RP and any naughty times in it would probably be less then my other rp ideas, but this is the one that popped into my head right now.

Roleplay the Third: There is something within the internets known as the Corruption of Champions. It is, for all intents and purposes, a full scale text adventure game with it's core concept revolving around sex, transformations, and other general rpish things. While it's fun to play the game, you're really only able to play what has been supplied by the creator and the same results from doing certain actions gets dull after a while. Would LOVE to just full on have an rp within this world.

I'll probably add more in the future as I think them up, but for now, tell me what ya all think and if you're interested in any idea, please, give me a pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom