Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for ladies for smutty RP fun (M for F, IM RP, flexible on kinks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badgerconda

Meteorite
Hey folks. Pretty simple idea here.... I'm a guy, in my 20's, looking for people to RP with. First things first: I only really do RPs over IM, and I'm only interested in MxF pairings where I play the male, and I'm generally somewhat dominant (I am willing to play multiple characters or play DM/GM to your character, etc). Outside of those, I'm not very picky.

Secondly, here's my f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/Corrupt Champ as a loose guideline for what I do and don't like, though it's by no means comprehensive. If you like something that's not on there, there's a good chance I'm willing to try it, as long as there are elements I can enjoy in the RP too. Don't be afraid to ask!

I've been at this kind of thing for over a decade, so I like to think I'm fairly capable and creative. I'm not a literary genius, and honestly, I'm more interested in communicating than writing a novel. However, I'll do my best to match the lit-level of a partner I like, anywhere from script-style to paragraphs.

I'm not looking for anything too specific. I don't like to pitch specific pairings. I like to be creative and brainstorm with my partners. Plot and setting-wise, I enjoy a lot of different things. Creativity is a lot of fun for me, and I enjoy coming up with plots and pairings with people. If you have something you're wanting to try (a specific pairing, or a character you want a DM for), I'm happy to try that too.

I enjoy fantasy and supernaturally-oriented settings best (existing or homebrew), but I can also do more ordinary modern-day based RPs if there is some sort of taboo or darker element to make it interesting and/or inappropriate (incest, non-con, etc).

I like a mix of story and smut, the emphasis really depends on the nature of the RP. I enjoy build up and teasing quite a lot, so I'm not usually down to just... jump right into the fucking and sucking action with no build up at all.

I'm pretty open to all manner of things, so if you're interested, send me a PM and we can probably work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom