Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother-Son Role Play Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexy_rp_girl

Planetoid
I have an idea for a long drawn out mother son role play.

The basics of the idea is that you would convince me to pose for you while taking pictures of me.

In the mother son role play idea I would like to have you play a 18yo character who hasn't had any experience in sex but you have done plenty of research so you have the knowledge when it comes time to have sex with a female, when it comes to the time of sex in the roleplay.

(I have more details to the role play if you are a detailed roleplayer and would like to role play this, so pls send me a private message.)

(I would like to role play on yahoo messenger YIM) and no mic so by text only.)

So please only genuine people who are commited to playing this roleplay, contact me thank you.

Wow, I am totally in for this plot...will IM you on Yahoo. hope we can make it work...we'll be fire together

sexy_rp_girl said:

The basics of the idea is that you would convince me to pose for you while taking pictures of me.

In the mother son role play idea I would like to have you play a 18yo character who hasn't had any experience in sex but you have done plenty of research so you have the knowledge when it comes time to have sex with a female, when it comes to the time of sex in the roleplay.

(I have more details to the role play if you are a detailed roleplayer and would like to role play this.)

(I would like to role play on yahoo messenger and by text only.)

So please only genuine people contact me thank you.

I'd absolutely LOVE to do this RP idea with you. Im mikefstevenson63 on yim

sexy_rp_girl said:

(I have more details to the role play if you are a detailed roleplayer and would like to role play this, so pls send me a private message.)

So please only genuine people who are commited to playing this roleplay, contact me thank you.

sexy_rp_girl said:

Sent you a PM, we can have a lot of fun in the dark room ;-)

sexy_rp_girl said:

Sent you a PM, we can have a lot of fun in the dark room ;-)

sexy_rp_girl said:

Sounds good!

Hi mama,

I would like to be your son. I always wanted a naughty mama.
please contact me on: ireki.open

Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom