Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The slave of your revenge (Revnarh & wildwolfking246)

Luna purred, following her lover into the bedroom, "Your cock is so big mistress I don't know if I can fit it all in my mouth." She remarked, lightly teasing Melissa's shaft with her gloved fingers. "Does mistress approve of the attire of her pet?" She asked, bowing her back to mmake her divine bust press against the young futa's leg as she began to lick the tip of her stiff member.

"It's not bad when you can't get my whole cock into your moth. Try to get as much in your mouth as you can and get it hard and wet with your saliva." Melissa looked at the outfit of her boss. "Yes, I love it. You look wonderful in it!" She hoped that Luna would wear this outfit more often in the future and wished that she had a similiar one.

Luna looked at her pet, trying to slide the rest of her impressively size cock down her throat, but taking a little bit of time to do so. She looked at Melissa as her mouth came near the end of her member, the lovely redhead starting to gag on her lover's shaft.

Melissa was surprised how much of her large cock her mistress could get into her mouth. She heard her gag and pulled her dick a little bit back. "No need to overdo it, my pet. I said only as much as you can handle." She pulled her now rock hard cock out of Luna's mouth after a while. "Get now in position so I can fuck you." Melissa got behind the beautiful woman and fingered her untill she was wet enough. She slid the head of her cock over Luna's labia to tease for a minute and to make her wetter before she moved her hips to thrust her dick into her boss. Melissa began to thrust into Luna's pussy. She moaned from the pleasure of feeling the vagina of her boss around her thick and big dick. Melissa started to move her hips slow and gentle for the first few moments and incresed her speed untill she was slamming the whole length of her cock fast and hard into the beautiful and sexy woman below her. She felt her orgasm building up and thrusted as deep as she could into Luna's pussy and came directly into her cervix. Melissa had forgotten to put a condom on and hoped that Luna was on the pill when her thick and virile seed shot into her bosses womb. She pulled her cock out of Luna's snatch and sat down on the bed. "That was amazing...clean my cock...with your mouth..."

Luna was surprised at the speed at which her pet impaled her on her thick cock, causing her to moan loudly as the pressure in her slit intensified by the vigorous pounding her pussy received. However she was frightened when a bit when Melissa violently came into her womb, making her question if she had taken her pill this morning. Luna instantly looked at her pet with angry tinge to her eyes, "Mango.............We have something to discuss dear." She remarked angrily, a scowl on her lips as she unclipped the leash and grabbed a handful of Melissa's hair. "I see that I made an error in judgement by handing you control. Do you realize that if I wasn't on the pill then I would have a lot of explaining to do to your father about why I became impregnated by you on the first night of our relationship."She stated to her pet in a stern demeaning tone. "Being a dominant means not only controlling your submissive, but also having control of yourself not to make it seem like your abusing the trust your submissive places in you. You did tell me you wished to fuck me dear, but you didn't have the self control to realize when you were about to cum and air on the side of caution by pulling out before shooting your load." She added, pulling her pet's face closer to her own. "Now then tell me why I shouldn't either lock your cock back up or get it fixed so this little problem doesn't arise ever again." She asked, indeed thinking that her pet might be better off with having her tubes tied if she didn't have it in her to control when she came. Their was no malice to her tone though, only firmness and hints of frustration and disappointment.

Melissa knew that she did something terribly wrong. She could have gotten Luna pregnant with her careles behaviour. If she wanted to come ever again, then she needed to learn how to control herself. She looked at the ground before her face got pulled towards her boss. Melissa was ashamed and did not know how she should answer the question without losing the ability to come from her cock. "I could not control myself...your pussy felt too good...please don't fix me up...I learned to love my body...I'd prefer it to be locked up and trained by you, mistress..." She looked at her boss with pleading eyes. "Please...please help me to learn how I can control myself..." Melissa hoped that Luna would give her a second chance and help her with this problem. "I'll try my best in my training so this won't happen again."

Luna tilted her head sideways at her pet's words, "You're lucky I'm on the pill religiously dear. Though indeed punishment is in order for your error in judgement. But know this my dear: No matter what I do to you, I still have your best interests at heart." He remarked, climbing up on the desk and pulling her pet once again into her lap. "In reality dear we both deserve to be punished in all honesty. I shouldn't have let you have control on the first night of our relationship." She added, a saddened and far away look in her eyes. "I won't lock your cock up for the moment my pet, you've been more than I could ever ask for from the moment you signed that contract." She added, gently stroking her pet's hair as her head settles against the headboard of the bed.

Melissa followed Luna into th e bed and sat in her lap. She was happy that she had such a nice and wonderful mistress. Melissa cuddled with her boss and planned to do her best from now on to not only please her, but to control herself better too. She gave Luna a good night kiss before she fell asleep in her arms. Melissa woke up the next morning with a throbbing erection. She had a wet dream of her boss and got up to go to the bathroom to empty her bladder. Melissa sneaked back into the bed without waking lLuna up and began to place kisses over her naked body to wake her up.

Luna squeaked in annoyance as she was rudely awoken, "mmmm Melissa stop it, it's too early in the morning for me to cum." She whined, turning over to look her pet in the eyes while her luscious mane of red hair was very disheveled look. "You are quite the little tease though, and I see someone had quite naughty dreams last night......Care to tell me what of?" She asked in seductive tone, one hand playing with her pet's semi hard cock. Melissa was not a morning person at the least, but that obviously would have to change if she was to keep her pet from getting bored in the early morning hours. She pinched one of her pet's nipples lightly as well, trying to see how aroused she really was before she had been woken up.

Melissa stopped to kiss the naked body of her mistress and looked into her beautiful eyes. She moaned when Luna began to stroke her cock, causing it to get fully erect and throbbing. "I dreamt...about you...fucking me...with a strap-on...then I licked...your nectar...out of your pussy...in public...while people were...watching..." Melissa shivered from the pleasure of her mistress' hands on her body and moaned louder when her boss pinched one of her pets nipples. Precum oozed out of the young womans cock and covered Luna's hand with it. "M-mistress...I'm close..." She felt an orgasm building up and would come any minute, but she did not want to ejaculate so soon and feel the pleasure of Luna's hands on her cock and nipple a little bit longer before she came.

Luna saw her pet was close to cumming and stopped immediately, "We have quite the road if you would come from so simple a caress." She remarked, stroking her pet's cheek gently. "Now just back yourself back down from the edge dear, we won't want to make an unneeded mess so early in the morning. If it would help then until further notice unless I give you permission to pleasure yourself or cum then you are prohibited from doing either unless you are pleasuring me." She added, knowing that the order if seemingly cruel was indeed meant to teach her lovely pet some much needed self control. "And if I catch you breaking this rule then I'll make sure you are punished accordingly."

Melissa nodded at the words of her mistress. She wanted to pleasure Luna, but her own untrained body betrayed her again and again. Melissa tried her best to please her boss and failed her more than once. "Mistress...please let me cum...I want to please you..." The young futanari woman had a sudden idea. "Mistress...how about...you use a strap-on... to fuck me...and to prevent a mess...I could put...a condom...over...my cock..."

Back
Top Bottom