Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The slave of your revenge (Revnarh & wildwolfking246)

Melissa kissed her mistress back. She did not wear any panties like everyday. Her cock was semi hard before Luna touched her. A moan escaped Melissa's lips at the feeling of her mistress' hand on her now rock hard and throbbing cock.

Luna gasped upon feeling her pet's erect cock, "Oh you naughty girl, do I need to lock this cock up until you'll wear something to keep it tucked away when not in use?" She asks squeezing her pet's member, thinking that maybe a nice chastity belt was in order until the young futa had learned to wear something to contain her cock when it was not needed by her mistress.

Melissa blushed and looked at her mistress knowing that she did something wrong. "Yes...lock it away if that pleases you, mistress..." She did not care when Luna would control her cock, she could still cum by playing with her pussy or ass. "What can I do to please you today, mistress?" Melissa hoped that she would not get a too hard task so soon so she could enjoy a reward from her boss. She did not want to get punished on her first day of being a pet. Melissa wanted to please her mistress instead of making her angry. She looked at her boss like a good pet and waited for her first order.

Luna giggled, "Good then I'll be back in a moment." She remarked, unlocking a drawer in her desk. Out of this drawer comes a male chastity belt with a small steel cage on the front for her pet's cock, however it also has two thick looking dildos on the inside. "Now then, obviously if I lock it up then I have to make sure you're not being naughty and getting yourself some other way." She teased, going over to the young futa and making her sit down on her desk. She then slid the cold metal garment into place and the dildos into roughly into her pet's pussy and ass before retrieving a key from the same drawer. "Your cock, pussy, and ass are now under my control dear. You now can't use them unless I say so." She said in a cold tone, turning the key in the lock around a few times to tighten the belt to a tight fit around her pet's waist. "Do you understand me Melissa dear?"

Melissa did not protest in any way when Luna put the chastity belt on her. She moaned when the two dildos of the belt entered her pussy and her ass, but she did not say or do anything to prevent her boss from putting the chastity belt on her. "Yes, mistress...I understand...thanks for locking my horny cock away..." Melissa got on her fours like a good pet and looked up at her mistress with admiration in her eyes. She crawled towards Luna and stopped at her feet. "Mistress...how can I please you today?"

Luna giggled, "First of all on your feet dear, though I do find your crawling to be most lovely I do not wish to have you stoop to such a degrading act.........at the moment. Now then, I wish for you to keep me company today is all. Come and take a seat." She quipped, patting her lap to signal her pet to sit across it. "I must say that you are indeed a lovely little pet to have my dear, and for today I won't abuse the trust you've given me in surrendering yourself entirely to my will." She crooned before giving Melissa a peck on the cheek. "Comfortable dear?"

Melissa was glad that she did not have to do any tasks on her first day as a pet. She got up and sat across her mistress to accompany her through the day. Melissa blushed a little bit when she recieved the soft kiss of her mistress on her cheek. "Yes, I'm comfortable as long as I am by your side, mistress."

Luna giggled, she did indeed enjoy having the young futa across her lap. She snaked a hand around her pet's waist before leaning in to whisper into her ear. "Now then, from this night on you are to come home with me. Your father will have your stuff moved to my place tomorrow, and also you will share my bed my pet." She crooned into her pet's ear, nipping her earlobe playfully. Most of the day turned out to be pretty uneventful, that is until the late afternoon. There came a sharp knocking three on the office door. "Come in.........Oh hello dear, wasn't expecting a visit from you at this hour." She said in the direction of the door, a look of surprise coming to it as Melissa's father came through and took a seat. "I had my usual meeting get cancelled........So I thought come in and check up on how my little girl is behaving.....for her very lovely mistress." He remarked, grinning deviously as he watched his young daughter sit on Luna's lap. "I must say, you seem to have quite an effect on her Luna. So how has Miss Winters been treating you so far my dear?" He asked, looking at his surely now blushing daughter for an answer.

Melissa watched Luna work and did not interrupt her by saying anything. She got bored after a while and fell asleep in her lap. Melissa woke up when she noticed that her father came in. She blushed at his words and looked at the floor. "She is very nice to me...I like her...but I won't become the boss of your company. I want to become a lawyer!" She did not know weither her father would listen to her this time or ignore her words like allways. Melissa looked up and at her father to see his reaction.

He laughed, "She is a persistent one just like you said Lu. Melissa dear I've already given you that permission......or did you think Miss Winters hasn't already discussed that matter with me? Comfortable dear?" He teased, gesturing to her seat in Luna's lap. "If I didn't know any better you two look like quite the two little love birds." He added, putting a hand on the young adult futa's hair to Russel it gently. "However you will obey Luna my dear, she is doing this out of the kindness of her heart and I will not hear that you abused her generosity........Do I make myself clear?" He asked in a stern business-like tone.

Melissa looked at her father like she did not believe what she just had heard. She knew that he was very stubborn when he wanted something. Her mother allways said that she inherited her stubborness from her father. Melissa blushed a little bit when her father said that she looked like Luna's lover the way she sat on her lap. She shook her head when he ruffled her hair. Melissa did not like it when someone messed up her hair on purpose. "Y-yes...very clear...I will try my best to not disappoint my mistress."

He grinned, "Alright then Lu I confidently place her in your care from here on out. Take care of her, she's a good egg once She buckles down and gets to work." Her father quipped, giving both of them a peck on the cheek before beginning to leave. "Nice man your father, he does have your best interests at heart deep down, but a man can dream. I see his little compliment has made you blush my dear.........Why don't we see how red your face can get?" She teased, squeezing Melissa's ass lightly as her other hand slid up to her pet's perky bust.

Melissa sighed when her father left. She could not fully believe his words. She planned to be cautious and continue pleasing her mistress. Melissa moaned when Luna started to tease her ass and breasts. Precum began to ooze out of her caged cock while her pussy became dripping wet. "Mistress..." Melissa squirmed in Luna's lap and wished she would uncage her dick or at least give her an orgasm, but that was not her new part in life. As a pet she was there to give pleasure instead of getting some herself. Melissa blushed a little bit when she thought that. "Mistress...I want...to..." She stopped the sentence before she could say anything wrong. A pet does not want, a pet lives to serve! Melissa knew that she made a mistake and hoped that her mistress would not punish her too hard.

Luna giggled at her pet's stuttering words. "You want to be able to come, don't you dear? Why is it that you didn't tell me this in the first place? I'm not that scary am I?" She asked, stopping her teasing to turn her pet's chin towards her. "While I do own you my pet, the belt is there both for your protection as well as your training. However I am not so cruel as to prohibit you from gaining release." She added, stroking her pet's hair affectionately. "Shall we depart so we may get somewhere more private before we have our fun Melissa dear?" She asked, a mischievious gleam in her eyes.

Melissa would not mind where she could release some steam, but she did not want that others found out about her secret. "How about...at your home?" She looked with puppy eyes at her mistress. "Pwease? Your pet wants to see your place, mistress..."

Luna both purred and blushed at her pet's begging, "Alright I will do so for you dear, but when we get in the car you have do something very special for me." She said, pulling a small remote with a dial on it from her desk. "This remote will turn on the vibrating function of those dildos in your tight little holes, part of my little challenge is for you to keep from coming until we arrive at your new home. If you can do that my pet I will reward you in a very special way for having such control over this." She added, touching Melissa's caged cock. "The rest of this little test will be revealed just before we depart from the garage."

Melissa nodded, hoping that she had enough contol over her body so she would not come before they arrived at Luna's home. She followed her boss into the garage and got inside her car. "M-mistress...what will happen if I can't control myself and come while we are still on our way or when we arive?" Melissa was curious about the rest of her test and about what kind of punishment she would get for failing this test. She did not want to fail it on purpose, she was just curious about the consequences.

Luna reached in a compartment behind Melissa's seat, ignoring the question for a moment. "Well aside from not getting the reward I promised you and not getting that belt off I might also beat your ass with a nice sturdy paddle and make you sleep in the basement instead of sharing my bed. But you won't fail me dear.......right?" She stated in a cold monotone, her eventual question coming in a malicious tone, her eyes telling her pet that failure indeed would have consequences. She pulled out a nice red ball gag and a pair of hand cuffs, quickly pushing the gag in before going around to open her door, "Now then get in the back, your test is one that you must face without being able to look at me to steel yourself dear." She added, guiding her pet to backseat of her Chevy Equinox before laying her pet on her stomach across the seats and binding her wrists with the handcuffs. "And now for the final touch." She teased, tying a thick black blindfold over her pet's eyes.

Melissa did not want to get this punishment. She wanted to sleep with her mistress in the same bed and would try her best to do recieve her reward. Melissa opened her mouth to accept the ballgag between her lips. She lay down on the back seat and let Luna blindfold her. Melissa could not wait that the test began and help her arms up to get them cuffed.

Luna snaked a hand under her pet's skirt and smacked her once on the ass hard. "test begins now." Was all she said before getting into the driver's seat and starting the chair, turning the dial to level one of ten, a low barely audible buzzing starting to come from her pet's crotch. She chose to take the long way home today, after all she didn't want it too easy on her little futa pet. At the nearest stop light she pulled down her panties and inserted a vibrating egg into her slit, it being keyed to the same remote as the dildos in her pet's holes. She whimpered a little it began to tease her passage, though she was not anywhere near aroused enough by it to be in danger of coming for the foreseeable future.

Melissa moaned softly in a mix of pleasure and pain from the sudden smack on her ass. She felt the vibrations of the chastitie belts dildos inside her two holes and moaned a little bit louder. Melissa heard the whimper of her mistress and wondered what caused her to react this way, but she could not ask her thanks to the ballgag in her mouth. She noticed that the car was moving and hopped that it would not take them both too long to get to Luna's home. Melissa could not tell how long the ride lasted, but it felt like an eternity to her. She managed to not come from the dildos in her ass and pussy. The speed of the vibrations was now on maximum, but Luna was still driving. The car stopped finally when they arrived. Melissa was now moaning very loudly thanks to the vibrating dildos in her two holes. She was proud that she managed to complete the test and could not wait to recieve her reward.

Luna had nearly been in several fender benders on their drive and was currently clenching her legs very tightly as the egg was furiously making her more and more aroused. She desperately turned the dial back to the off position before parking, looking back at her pet. "Now then, I didn't hear much from you on our little journey, so I guess that means I have to uphold my end of the bargain." She remarked, pulling out the egg from her pussy before pulling panties back into position before turning around to remove her pet's gag and handcuffs. She gently helped Melissa to her feet before leading her inside, making her sit down in a comfy arm chair in a modestly decorated living room. "Now then, don't get up or remove your blindfold until I say you can. I'm going to go get your present." She crooned into her pet's ear before going into another room.

Melissa got out of the car and let followed Luna inside her house. She let the beautiful and sexy woman lead her to a comfy arm chair. Melissa sat down on the chair and did not move when Luna removed the ballgag from her mouth and the cuffs from her hands. She wondered what her mistress was going to get and waited for her to return. Melissa still could not bel ieve that she was able to control her own body and prevent herself from coming. The pleasure of the dildos in her pussy and ass was unbearable. She had could not masturbate thanks to the special chastity belt and was incredibly horny and very aroused. Her nipples were stiff and her pussy was dripping wet while her cock leaked precum constantly.

Luna came back after ten minutes. She placed something in melissa's hand and closed her hand around it before stepping back few paces, the sound of chain jiggling accompanying her movements. "Ok you can take it off dear." She teased at her pet. Melissa would find Luna having changed into a dark outfit of leather and latex with a corset that made her hourglass waist even more curvy. On her wrists and ankles were cushioned cuffs locked four small identical padlocks. Around her neck was thick leather collar with a long leash attached to it, the handle currently in Melissa's closed hand. "For this evening dear you will be the mistress and I your lovely little pet......within reason of course. If I ever utter the word "mango" during our play, our role reversal is to end and you are to release from any restraints you would have me in." She said, removing her glasses. "Also thank god for whoever invented contacts." She joked, placing her horn rimmed glasses down on the coffee table before taking a kneeling position in front of Melissa. It would be now that Melissa would also notice to two clipped to the metal ring on the front of Luna's collar. "One of these keys is to my cuffs and collar, the other to your belt. Both are your's to use as you please while you're running the show." She added with a mischievous grin.

Melissa took the blindfold of her heyes and looked at Luna. She stared at the beautiful and gorgeous woman in front of her. Melissa could not look away from her boss. She took the keys and listened to Luna's words. Melissa opened the lock of the chastity belt and removed it. She moaned when her cock got finally out of the belt and shuddered when the two dildos slipped out of her holes. Melissa pulled the chastity belt away and put it on a chair. She stripped out of her clothes and walked towards the bedroom while she held the leash in her left hand. "Follow me, my lovely pet..." Melissa sat down on the bed and looked at her slave. "Suck my cock untill it is rock hard...get then on all fourths with your head on the ground and your ass in the air. And don't make me cum yet...or I'll have to punish you..."

Back
Top Bottom