Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The slave of your revenge (Revnarh & wildwolfking246)

Luna purred, "I would love to have you fuck me dear." She crooned, leading her back to the desk, unbutton her tight dress and letting it fall of her. She now climbed onto the desktop and arched her back, pushing her massive bust further outward. "What do you think of my lingerie my pet?" She teased, tickling Melissa's shaft.

Melissa followed her to the desk and watched Luna undressing. The voice in her head became quieter and did not protest about this anymore. The young woman got behind her new mistress and began to lick her pussy after pulling her panties down. She stopped after a while and put her cock into Luna's wet hole. She began to move her hips and thrusted first gentle and slowly into her and moved then faster and harder after a while.

Luna sighed as her pet selfishly began to fuck her, causing her to roll over. She reached up and pushed the young futa onto the floor with her legs. "Bad girl, You don't get to be on top." She barked to Melissa who was currently laying on her back. The ravishing red head then took her pet's cock and straddled her hips before allowing the cock to slip back into her. She giggled at the girl now pinned under luscious mature thighs. "I'll have to punish you for being so bold.....later." She crooned, pumping her hips up and down Melissa's member, controlling how fast and how deep her pet was allowed to fuck her moist slit.

Melissa squealed when she was pushed to the floor and lay down. She knew that she did something wrong, but she did not know what she had done. Melissa lay still on the ground and groaned and moaned when Luna began to slide her pets cock into her wet pussy.

Luna purred at her pets pleasureful mewling, "How does it feel to actually be able to use your cock for what it was made to do my pet?" She asked, clenching the walls of her pussy around the young futa's cock.

Melissa continued to moan at the feeling of Luna's pussy around her cock. "It feels...amazing..." She could feel that she was close to cumming. "Ah, m-mistress...I'm close..."

Luna pulled out of her pet and smiled down her, "I think you need to return the pleasure I gave your cock dear." He crooned to her, unhooking her bra to set her bountiful bust free. She turned arounso her pussy was right above her pet's mouth. "Now put that tongue to use pet, and I'll take care of your discomfort." She teased, laying down to smother her with her pussy, her tits now lightly teasing Melissa's cock.

Melissa wanted - no, she needed to cum. She began to lick Luna's pussy as best as she could and bucked her hip up in an attempt to put her cock between these two wonderful tits. It was her first time licking a pussy, but she tried her best to please her mistress.

Luna moaned loudly as her pet eagerly went to work with her tongue as she herself slowly smothered the young futa's member in her cleavage. "Somebody has had practice eating out girls." She teased to her in playful tone.

Did she really have natural talent eating out pussy? Melissa did not care, all she wanted was to please her mistress. The young futanari woman came hard and covered Luna's face and her tits with her cum. Some of it even landed in her hair. Melissa moaned and pushed her tongue into her mistresses pussy to lick her insides too. Her tongue was vibrating from her moans and pressed all the right spots in Luna's wet snatch.

Luna moaned loudly as her pet blew her load all over her face and bust, causing the young futa's tongue to plunge deeper and send titillating and teasing vibrations through her pussy. "Oh don't stop dear, I'm about to cum." She muttered to Melissa, knowing that her blissful release was close at hand and that her pet would be forced to swallow her heavenly juices when that occurred due to her current position under the shapely thighs of her mistress.

Melissa continued to lick her mistress' pussy. She doubled her efforts to make Luna come on her face. Melissa did not want to even spill one single droplet of her mistress' juices. She swallowed every last drop like a good pet and waited for what would happen next.

Luna lifted her soaked pussy from her pet's mouth and turned around to face her. "Good girl, now how did I taste?" He asked, gently stroking her pets cheek and speaking in a content tone of voice. She retrieved a large canister of wet wipes from her desk and went to work cleaning up her pet's cum from both herself and Melissa's now flaccid and shrunken cock. "We will need to get you more suitable underwear for you to wear dear, such a nice thick cock shouldn't be painfully constricted by normal lingerie. Thankfully I know of somewhere to acquire such garments." She stated, lightly teasing her pets once nine inch member which had shrunk back to around two to three after her orgasm. "But my kindness comes at a steep price dear."

Melissa continued to lie on the ground and watched her mistress cleaning herself and her pets cock. The touch caused the young futanari to moan softly. She was still sensitive from her orgasm and was able to come only once. Normally she would masturbate three times in a row to calm her cock down or to satisfy herself every day. Melissa never wore any underwear, not even a bra and wondered what it would feel like to wear some panties. She looked up at Luna to ask her a question. "What kind of price do you mean, mistress?"

Luna pulled a small key on a chain from her cleavage before using it to unlock a drawer Melissa had been told upon getting her job never to touch. Out from his the ravishing redhead plunked own two objects: A thick leather collar with a leash and a contract. "You must willingly surrender yourself mind, body, and soul to me as your mistress. After that then I can help keep you safe, content, and obedient in my care." She stated, fixing her lingerie and dress back into place before handing the young futa a pen.

Melissa's hand was shaking. She wanted to become Luna's pet, but she hesitated. Melissa did not want to be owned by her boss like an object. She could not decide and put the pen on the table without signing the contract. "I'm s-sorry...I w-want to be y-your pet...but n-not under t-these conditions..."

Luna looked at her, "You probably think I would treat you like a toy I could be rid of once I'm bored with it, don't you?" She asked, her eyes becoming teary. "I did promise your father to whip you into shape by any means necessary.....But i also want to love and spoil you when you are behaved dear." She stated honestly to Melissa. "This document also makes me sole responsible for your well being Melissa."

Melissa grabbed the pen with her shaking hand and put it down again. She looked at her boss and saw that she had tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry...but I want to think about this first before I agree...I want to be your pet...but I don't want to be my fathers puppet...I want to study so I can become a doctor or a lawyer." She put her clothes back on and headed for the door. "Can you please let me out so I can think about your offer?"

Luna nodded, going over to her and giving her a peck on the cheek. "You may do that, but I expect an answer as quickly as possible my pet......Don't make me have to hunt you down." She remarked, her dagger-like glare stating that if Melissa tried to weasel out of this it would become quite unpleasant for her in more ways than one. "And if you wish to do so dear than I'll talk to him."

Melissa looked down at the ground when she saw the sharp look in Luna's eyes. The young futanari did not want to flee, she just did not like the idea of doing what her father wanted. "Would you do that for me? I mean talking to my father. I tried to tell him that I don't want to become like him. It's not my fault that I was born as a girl when he wanted a boy."

Luna nodded, "I will, but be timely in making the decision dear." She said, giving her pet a quick smack on her ass before helping her dress. "Oh you naughty little minx, you never were wearing panties in the first place." She teased, giving her a quick peck on the cheek before letting her leave. She now picked up the phone again, "Mission accomplished dear, but she has a condition: on her own path separate from this company. Oh, I was going to ask her....no sir she wasn't drugged though she was wearing any panties. Yes, quite naughty of her. So what is your decision? Oh, I'll tell her as soon as I can.......Thank you sir for being understanding." She giggled as she hang up. "Ah quite the little manipulator you are dear...." She remarked, a evil smile on her face.

Melissa went to her home and did not eat anything. She said that she did not feel so good and that she would order one of the maids to bring her something when she was hungry. Melissa walked into her room and changed into a jogging outfit. She ate some sandwiches and drank some tea in the kitchen before she went for a quick walk in the park. Melissa took a shower and went to bed after changing into her PJs. She woke up the next morning and ate some cereals with milk, a banana and a glass of orange juice for breakfast. Melissa prepared herself for her "job". She put a fresh skirt, blouse, socks and sneakers on, combed her hair and brushed her teeth. Melissa went to her fathers company and walked directly to Luna's office. She knocked on the door and waited untill she got told that she could get in. Melissa walked into the office of her boss and closed the door behind her. "I accept your offer and sign the contract under the condition that I don't have to lead my fathers company one day. I want to follow my own dreams instead." She stood in front of Luna's desk and waited for an answer.

Luna grinned as she heard Melissa's straight forward words. She had dressed this morning in a very fitted outfit this morning and stood up in this moment. " Good choice my little minx, and your father has given his blessing for you to do so......provided I be there to assist you along the way. Become a lawyer I would say, It is the path I could most assist you with getting a degree in at university." She remarked, embracing her pet. "You'll find me a very loving and compassionate mistress as long as you obey me." She added, indeed now that she now had to maintain a juggling act of being both caring but also firm in their relationship.

A tear appeared in Melissa's left eye and fell down her cheek. "Thanks, mistress...I promise to try my best and will accept any punishment when I'm misbehaving or not following your orders." She grabbed the pen with her left hand and signed the contract. "I'm now all yours, my mistress...and thanks again for helping me."

Luna stood up before capturing the young futa's lips in a deep passionate kiss and embracing her tightly, "Good decision my pet. Now then, are you wearing any panties this morning are we walking around with a big hard on for me?" She teased, one hand sliding under Melissa's skirt to check.

Back
Top Bottom