Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm looking for tantra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princeoflight

Planetoid
Hi everybody,

I know a great portion of this website is based in dominance and submission and BDSM.

But, of late I have got this yearning for tantra roleplaying. Tantra, has in common with BDSM, the principle that sexual energy is not centred by in the genitalia. It's where lovemaking becomes a meditation.

Tantra, on the surface, can be described as slow lovemaking. But, it's so much more. It's an exploration of subtelties. It's a method to enjoy the ride without any thought of the end. It's to enjoy sensual caresses and be conscious of the energy exchanges that occur between partners. It's meditation in directing that energy to the heart and spreading the love.

It's a way to build emotional intimacy.

When done correctly, it envelops both partners in a bubble of love. Just thinking about the other automatically induces a way of benevolence, peace and love. The furniture around the room seems so bright and happy. The whole world seems to be an extension of divine love.

I think the pairing isn't as important. I'd prefer this to be driven by the act itself. So, I guess you'd call it smut driven ... But I don't like that word for something so holy.

I want to do a married couple trying a new thing and enjoying its benefits. Im open to hearing new ideas too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom