Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Geeky Gal Seeking Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsaya

Moon
Update: May 19, 2014: No longer super busy and looking again.

Greetings BMR. I felt the need to make a request thread recently so.... here it is. Tada! *flourishes hands and tries to look cute.*

Ok that got awkward....

Anyway, a couple things up front. I would like it if you are able to form complete, coherent sentences, and typically more than three per post. I understand that having an absurd requirement can be constraining if not a lot is going on that needs to be explicitly described and leads to over repetition of things that really don't need to be dwelt upon, but at least 3 shouldn't be too hard. And if you can't do 3 or more then you probably won't be fun to play with. Sorry.

Also, I will not, repeat, will not give you my photo, my phone number, where I live, etc. I fail to see how it is needed to RP, it's annoying when people ask (especially if we haven't even interacted before. Come on people.), and I've been burned by it before (long story, don't ask.)

Still with me? Not scared off by my walls of semi-rambling text and "strict rules"? Yay! On to pairings and plots and things.

Plots: (Of note, anything with an X on it is taken unless you have a super good idea.)

Dragon's Pet: I have gotten the craving to play a damsel captured by a dragon. I would like this to have sexual elements, and can get a bit more extreme in this one. My no's still apply; however, of note is that this pairing could have soft vore, light inflation, and some more non-con elements. I list this here since my no's might make one assume I am saying no to anything in these themes and the answer is, in fact, no.

Magic the Fucking: Yes, the title is dumb. Don't judge me! Anyway I looove the multiverse of the Magic the Gathering cardgame (With specific love for Mirrodin and Ravnika.) It would be quite fun to try to do something here, either with OOC planeswalkers, non-walkers, even Canon ones or some mix thereof. I would probably be ok at playing Chandra or Liliana (my favorite female walkers.) And would be quite interested in someone who would like to try their hand at Garruk (Love a beasty guy. Love the beasties too. :blush: )

Dungeons and Dragons: I play D&D. I know there are rules to make it more "adult oriented" (some laughable, but they exist and can be fun.) I'd looove to do a one on one system style thing-a-ma-jigger using 3.5 D&D rules. Or just something set in the standard Greyhawk world. (Or Forgotten Realms/Ebberon if that's your thing.)

Supernatural Secret Agents: Think Hellsing, BoPD, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (And Ladies. I can do multiple defined roles but prefer if my partner reciprocates.), you get the gist I hope.

Supernatural Everyday life: I like playing monsterous gals. (Gorgons, Lamias, Sirens, etc.) And putting them in modern day can be interesting. Fun to pair with monster guys or normal human guys. Also enjoy being a normal gal with a monstrous guy. I do like minotaurs incase anyone wonders. ;)

Pairings:
A few pairings I enjoy, in no particular order (Me on the right usually)
MxF
MxFuta
FutaxFemale
FutaxFuta
Beast/animalXFemale
BrotherxSister
SisterxSister

If you haven't noticed I tend to enjoy playing feminine roles. I could be convinced to play a male, but it would be a pretty effeminate male. If that's your thing you can try, but it better be good.

Kinks I enjoy: In no particular order
Breast play
Cum play
Light watersports
Oviposition <3
Girl on Top positions
Oral, giving and especially receiving <3

No-No's:
Things I will not do, don't ask. Don't.
Scat
Gore
Hard Vore
Explicit Death scenes
Brutal Rape (non con is ok, but don't beat the shit out of my character and expect me to enjoy.)
Heavy Degredation (Ask if you think it might be heavy, even a little, or just ask in general. I don't bite.... unless you want me to. Rawr)
Heavy Age Play
Inflation (Bumps/bulges are ok. Turning someone into a balloon, less so.)

I hope I haven't put everyone off at this point. If so then ah well. If not then Yay, I hope you will message me and we will have fun. Oh, I should mention, please message me, don't reply in thread. I am more likely to see a PM than a reply here.

Hope to hear from someone soonish. :blush:

Bump and interested. Supernatural heroes anyone? I have a plot you might like. most turn me down because they feel that I have spent maybe a little too long building a world and not thinking about how [people] can expand on it. I think it can be done because I only see room to expand from what I've written so far. If not, well I'm also curious to know what you might think of a [native girl] x [castaway sailor] pairing would work? Wouldn't even have to be on an island paradise, or maybe it could be one on the surface, but in fact it is truly a dangerous lair to some creature. I don't really know where that would go, but just saying in case you got some ideas from this. By-the-by, castaway sailor wouldn't even have to be a traditional sailor, perhaps a time-traveler or astronaut can also fit this role, and native girl can be anything from local in a city helping the out-of-place traveler to fit in to full-on cat-girl warrior-princess. Again, just suggestions, but send me a PM if interested. I can definitely hold an RP, but do note i do enjoy my plots as much as I enjoy my smut, and that says something if I really like my smut.

Nevertheless, I usually am up all night, mostly during the day (yay insomnia and crazy hectic schedule of doing absolutely-butt-fucking nothing while waiting around to get called to a jobsite).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom