Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Forbidden ❀ Desires // ❝Literate❞

Fruit

Best Girl
gdtMx5W.gif

Last edited:
RE: ~Ultimate Seduction~

It has been a while since I've last bumped this. ^,^

PM me if you like something you see, or suggest a story. I'm always interested to hear new things!

RE: ~Irresistible Seduction~

Woah, I can't believe I haven't bumped this in so long xD

I'll take one or two more RPs. Slow and long term, if possible. Consensual is preferred but I can bend for the right plot.

RE: ~Irresistible Seduction~

Mitsu said:
Hey mang. I wanna do ti.

Ah, Mitsu. u so precious :heart:

Also thanks for the bumps Alan23 and Dark Desires.

I'm bumping this. I currently have four steady stories, and I feel I can handle one more slow story. I'll be a little bit more picky for this because I already have somewhat of a full schedule. I'm looking for something with substance, is compact (~1-2 chapters), and with a partner I can click with. I have some ideas added up in the second post but we don't have to go with any of them. However, please do note that they are intentionally written with maximum vagueness to inspire different thoughts/interpretations between readers.

Looking forward for the PMs, boys :angel:

I simply adore Her Affair and Home Wrecker. For some reason I picture the two connected some how.

One more bump. I can handle one or two more stories. It doesn't have to be one the plots listed here.

Please be committed to the story. I'm a bit tired of people giving up during brainstorming. Also please keep in mind I prefer a lax pace of posting. I usually take 5-7 days to have a post up, but can write daily if my muse is aroused.

Looking forward for the PMs! ♥♥

Eek, I'm bumping this after a three year hiatus from RPing.

I'm just getting back to the swing of things, so I might add plots later and revise my RT. A few of my hard limits have changed after so long (edited my RT to reflect that). I feel like I'm ready to venture into the darker shades of eRP. I'm looking for something dark, gritty and short term or at least not super long term. If there is a literate writer looking to play a dominant male to my female character please don't hesitate to contact me. I can dig up some of my old writing samples if needed.

Back
Top Bottom