Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Howdy Pardner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cierra Hope

Super-Earth
I'm going to keep this short and simple.

Currently I'm only looking for 1 type of rp. I have a plot and everything, but before you read any further know these two things. 1: I'm looking for this to be a long term rp and 2:I'm not looking for it to be smut based, it has a plot I want it to be an actual rp/story.

City boyXcountry girl:

Basically my character (the country girl) lives on a horse ranch with her grandfather, older sister, brother-in-law and niece. She is a regular teenager, just like everyone else but is more in tune with horses than most people. She would be between fifteen and sixteen when the rp starts. Your character (the city boy) is just that, a kid somewhere between sixteen and eighteen (so basically between one and three years older) who has never spent a day in the country. The teens would go to the same school and all, maybe they're friends beforehand... I'll leave that up to you. Basically some way or another they fall for each other and start dating and such. They have to hide it from her grandfather who would more than likely strangle the guy that went near his granddaughter for a while, and work through all there differences and such. Of course sex would come and go at the right times, but this is not to be based on smut.

A few last things to know:
-I am semi-lit to lit, depending on what I'm given to work with. I expect you to be able to post 3-4 lines at a minimum, this includes with writers block. I usually give upwards fove or more. I'd appreciate decent grammar and spellig as well, but so long as I can read it I won't be too picky on that.
-you need to play the guy, I only do girls.
-if you're interested post here or pm me. Usually I would only rp via pm, but I will also do a thread for this one if you would prefer.

Sounds good to me and would love to play on YIM if that works for you

Cierra Hope said:
I'm going to keep this short and simple.

Currently I'm only looking for 1 type of rp. I have a plot and everything, but before you read any further know these two things. 1: I'm looking for this to be a long term rp and 2:I'm not looking for it to be smut based, it has a plot I want it to be an actual rp/story.

City boyXcountry girl:

Basically my character (the country girl) lives on a horse ranch with her grandfather, older sister, brother-in-law and niece. She is a regular teenager, just like everyone else but is more in tune with horses than most people. She would be between fifteen and sixteen when the rp starts. Your character (the city boy) is just that, a kid somewhere between sixteen and eighteen (so basically between one and three years older) who has never spent a day in the country. The teens would go to the same school and all, maybe they're friends beforehand... I'll leave that up to you. Basically some way or another they fall for each other and start dating and such. They have to hide it from her grandfather who would more than likely strangle the guy that went near his granddaughter for a while, and work through all there differences and such. Of course sex would come and go at the right times, but this is not to be based on smut.

A few last things to know:
-I am semi-lit to lit, depending on what I'm given to work with. I expect you to be able to post 3-4 lines at a minimum, this includes with writers block. I usually give upwards fove or more. I'd appreciate decent grammar and spellig as well, but so long as I can read it I won't be too picky on that.
-you need to play the guy, I only do girls.
-if you're interested post here or pm me. Usually I would only rp via pm, but I will also do a thread for this one if you would prefer.

I only rp on the site, so via private messaging or thread. Other than that sure, but I should warn you that I don't get on too often to post so it will be a slow moving rp.

Your request has a few similarities to one of my plots

3. ##Rancher/City Girl who inherited a ranch - this is just a fun story where she gets a ranch that is really her one chance to survive. Maybe she lost her job or had a bad relationship she is running from. The ranch has all kinds of problems, including people who want to buy it for their own reasons, and somehow she has to save the ranch, make it work, and build a life. The rancher can start off as her rival at first too, with lots of conflict and emotional back-and-forth.

Well, okay. the setting and the characters are similar but switched. The rest of it is completely different. Even so, I'd enjoy playing this with you if you don't mind threads. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,
Traveler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom