Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Capture (P) [Ladydark/bitchalert]

She moans in delight as he thrusts into her deeply, completely filling her tight hole up. With all the vibrations she is almost ready to cum again but not quite yet. Part of her is hoping for rest soon, never having had more then one orgasm in such a short time before. She bites her lip hard as the pleasure builds inside of her and soon she is begging. "Please... M..Master hurry, I'm so close... Please..." she may sound broken but after the pleasure is gone she shall remember herself.

He grins and looks down at her "Ah... I don't think so my Pet..." He pulls from her slowly and then slides back in just as slowly "You're my bitch... An I say when you can cum..." He reaches over and turns the toys to low, keeping her on that edge as long as he can. "You need permission to cum again... Understand..." He stares at her as he continues to slowly slip in and out of her, never giving her enough to fall off that edge.

She groans trying to buck up against him, wanting her orgasm but he won't give it to her. "Please!? Please give me permission?" she begs, never having felt this needy before and for a man who she doesn't even like, but right now she needs him and she just wants him to let her finish, whether he kidnapped her or not.

He chuckles at her and grins, "Alright... I'll give my permission this time... But that won't always be the case..." He hits a button and turns all the toys up to max again as he starts to thrusts harder and faster. "You belong to me now my pet... If I have to beat it into you, you'll obey me..." He watches her, she was already beyond close, he smirks "Allowing yourself to cum because your kidnapper rapes you... How does it feel... Knowing you're going to lose..."

The girl moans as the vibrations turn up. They give her what she needs and she slowly rises to her orgasm. She doesn't care who it is fucking her, or why, right now. But soon his words remind her. She is about to cum but she tries to hold back now, not wanting to cum for this man. He had planned to kidnap her, done it, brought her to a far away place, and raped her. She had already cum for him, but because of his words she doesn't want to this time. Soon enough though she cums with a shriek, unable to help herself. "Oh god!"

He grins as she tries to hold back at the last second and leans closer, looking her in the eyes "I win missy... Your body obeys me now..." He laughs and thrusts deep and hard, cumming as she does "Nnnn... Fuck that's tight..." He pants and watches her, he turns the toys down to a medium setting, keeping her orgasm going for a bit longer. "I know the body is easily broken my sweet..." He cups her cheek as she continues to shudder, the pleasure still coursing through her body. "And given enough time... The mind will follow..." He kisses her forehead and finally turns the toys off as he slowly slides out of her still twitching pussy. "Get some sleep... You'll need it..." He chuckles and stands, leaving her there to pass out.

Emma tries to look away from him but her eyes are locked on his as he thrusts into her. Her orgasm lasts longer then the earlier one, and when she is done she is panting. Grateful for the toys being turned off, she lets her body go limp. Her long blonde ponytail a mess. Green eyes filled with pleasure, fear, and exhaustion, and finally her clothes gone and tied naked to a bed. As soon as he had turned off the toys she had sighed and closed her eyes. Falling asleep very quickly.

(o_O Isn't her name Emma?)

He stood there for a few minutes and watched as she quickly passed out. "I hope she's this fun tomorrow..." He grins and grabs his clothes, he leaves her room for the night and heads to his own. He tosses the clothes in the hamper then hops into the shower, he smirks slightly, he couldn't wait until he could bring her to bed with him, and have her in the shower. "Her body is weak... But her mind will take a bit more time... This should be very fun indeed..." He chuckles slightly and finishes his shower before heading to bed, he needed to be up early.

The next morning Kaden was up early, dressed in loose jeans and boxers. He picks up a few things and heads down the hall to his pets room, opening the door silently and entering. 'Perfect... She's still asleep...' He thought as he moves closer to her bed, he picks up the control for her toys and turns them on to low, he watches her closely. As soon as she starts to wake up he turns them off to allow her to fall asleep again, he continues this for over an hour, until she's dripping and twitching in her sleep. 'Now she can wake up...' He grins to himself, he wanted her mind set on pleasure before she even woke up, he sets them to low again, but leaves them on this time. "Good morning Emma..." He whispers softly.

(Oops. Fixed it)

After falling asleep, she is dead to the world. The girl doesn't even dream, just sleeps soundly because of the exhaustion. In the morning she is still fast asleep and as he starts to play with the toys she starts to get wet, horny, and confused in her sleep. Several times she almost awakens, but stays asleep. Finally she wakes, looking around her groggy and confused and soaking wet from the vibrations. Her eyes land on him and she narrows them in confusion, trying to remember the day before. Soon she remembers but barely feels the fear or fight in her. All she can feel right now is the pleasure and the low vibrations that are driving her crazy. She gasps in a breath and tries to sit up, only to realize she is still tied down. "G..Good Morning..." she says softly, voice full of pleasure and a tiny bit of resentment and fear.

He chuckles softly and sits by her, he gently cups her cheek and rubs it softly with his thumb. "I bet after yesterday... The low level of those toys must just be maddening... But you'll have to bear with it... You're still being punished... Unless you're ready to submit to me..." He glances down her body and runs his fingers over her soaked pussy, slipping a finger between her folds. "It's not enough... Is it my Pet..." He slowly twists a finger inside her, he could feel we twitching. "I bet it's right there too... Isn't it... So close and nothing to push you over the edge..." He removes his finger from her and watches her. "I may leave you like this all day..."

She leans into his hand, already softly moaning in pleasure. She can't believe how wet she is even though she just woke up. "I didn't do anything to be punished... Pleaseee..." she groans. She is so close already and his finger brings her closer but not close enough. "Please!" She tries to push against his finger to help herself along but she can't. Her mind is just focusing on the pleasure and her need to get a climax now. "Please... don't leave me... Please...Master" she finally says his title, trying to please him so that he will help her out.

He smiles at her, even leans down to kiss her softly. "I wish I could believe you broke that quickly..." He looks her in the eye "But I can still see that spark of a fighter in your eyes..." He steps back from her bed and leaves the toys all set to low, just high enough to keep her on that thin ledge, the need slowly consuming her. "I'll let you think on this a few hours... Yesterday was only a preview of the pleasure I can show you... But you aren't ready for that yet..." He watches her struggle and whine a few moments longer before turning and leaving the room. He would leave her 'think' for several hours before he returned to get her answer.

Her eyes widen in shock when she realizes he isn't going to help with her need. She kisses back hard, the pleasure overwhelming her and making her not responsible for her actions. "No wait. Please? Please!" she moans needing release but unable to get it. She keeps whining, more like whimpering and moaning now, and trying to get her climax. The low vibrations are enough to keep her needing, wanting, soaking wet but they don't help her to reach her goal. She knows he will be gone for a few hours and she struggles against her bindings, trying to escape or to increase her pleasure somehow, she isn't quite sure. She keeps moaning far after he has left her alone, unable to help herself as the need increases every moment. Soon she is begging the empty room, begging for him to come back and to let her cum. "Oh god please. Please Master. I can't deal with it... Oh god... Mmmmphh!" she breaks off her begging with another moan and lays writhing on the bed, unable to reach any way to stimulate herself into a climax.

Kaden grins as he stands outside her door hours later, she was moaning softly and begging almost incoherently to the empty room. "I guess she's ready..." He speaks softly to himself and turns to the door, he pushes it open slowly and enters the room, moving to the bed side. "Well... Has my Pet had time to think things through..." He slowly runs his hands over her twitching body and cupping her breast softly. "Tell me Pet... Who am I to you..." He stares at her, looking her in her glossy eyes. He could tell she was almost mad with her need to cum, she was covered in sweat and shaking terribly, she wasn't even speaking completely clearly, in short she was a mess.

Emma moans, looking up to him with eyes full of lust and need. His hands running over her only increase her need and she moans, her body writhing under his touch. "My Owner? My Master?" she asks, her voice full of need. She could barely stop moaning long enough to answer him but she managed.
She can see him looking her over and figures that she is probably a mess. "Please Master..." she begs, moaning and whining.

He look back to her face and smiles "That's very good..." He cups her cheek "And good girls get rewards... Now I'm going to untie you... But you must keep your hands above your head... Or I'll stop and tie you up again... Understood?" He waits for her shaky nod and starts to remove the ties on her arms and legs, he then steps back to remove his clothes, then crawls over her "Keep your hands there and you'll get an extra surprise..." He leans down and kisses her lightly before slowly rocking his cock against her folds, the toys still on, then he presses into her and starts a slow pace. "You belong to me now Pet... You behave and a reward you..." To prove it he starts to thrust a bit harder but still slowly. "Misbehave and I punish you..." He pulls out completely for a few moments, then enters her again, starting a faster pace "You call me Master or Sir... Anything else is worthily of a punishment... Is that clear..." He holds her hips now and starts to thrust harder into her, he slaps her thigh "Look at me as I fuck you..." He speeds up more when she does as a reward.

Emma moans softly out of need and nods quickly, not noticing how she is shaking as she does so. Once her legs and arms are untied she reaches up and grabs a post on the bed so as to keep her arms above her like he said. She spreads her legs wide, wishing she could pull him closer or even get on top and ride for her pleasure. She knows though that he is doing this because he needs it as well as she. And boy does she need it. The first slow thrust is already almost more then she can bear but she holds her orgasm down, wanting to enjoy this for a bit. When he thrusts harder she moans eagerly, but when he pulls out she whimpers, keeping her hands above her but shaking with need, wanting him to keep fucking her. At the harder and faster thrusts she moans "Yes Sir!" she cries out, and lifts her head to look at him. Her green eyes lock on his and she bites her lip, moaning as he fucks her.

He grins at her and speeds up again "Very good..." He reaches up with one hand and sets the toys to medium, "I know you want it... But hold back as long as you can..." He slaps her again lightly on the leg "You like that..." He smirks at her and starts to thrust hard and deep "Nnnn... Fuck you're tight..." He finally sets the toys to max again and thrust into her roughly, groaning and moaning as he does so, getting close himself.

She bites her bottom lip, holding down the orgasm like he told her to. As soon as he thrusts hard and deep, hitting all the right spots inside of her she starts to go over the edge. The toys being turned up just help her along and she cries out. "Oh god! Can I come? Please Master?!" she remembers to ask even as she is about to cum. Whether he gives her consent or not she can't stop herself now and she cums, going limp under him with a loud moan and panting.

He continues his movements and moans low, he looks at her as she asks his permission, so she was learning. He smirks at her "You may..." He grunts out lightly as he starts to thrust harder as she clamps down on him. "Nnn... Fuck" he tosses his head back and cries out as he empties into her then lays on her lightly as he pants. "Mmm..." He watches her and turns the toys off, he looks at her "Do I need to tie you up again..." He was running his fingers over her arms slowly.

She moans and lets the orgasm take her. Soon her muscles are milking his shaft and she is panting. Once he is done and asks if she needs to be tied up her eyes widen. "No Sir.." she responds with her soft voice. She still hadn't moved her hands from where they were above her holding the bedpost and does not move to do so yet, even though his fingers are kind of tickling her arms.

He smiles at her and leans up, giving her a soft kiss. "Good... Are you hungry then..." He sits up and starts to remove the toys from her, only when he is finished does he allow her to put her arms down. "You can wear this..." He smiles and hands her a light housecoat, "Be good and I'll reward you later..." He helps her sit up.

After the kiss she licks her lips and lays there calmly. As he takes the toys off she is shaking a little from all the pleasure and the events that had just happened. Emma then brings her arms down and pulls on him a bit so that she can sit up in the bed. Pulling on the housecoat, she ties it closed and pushes her hair out of her face. "A bit hungry. Yes Sir." she responds smiling, still in the afterglow of her orgasm.

He smiles and helps her stand, keeping his arm around her waist as she stumbles slightly. "I have some soup warming..." He leads her from the room slowly and to the kitchen, he helps her sit and goes to get their bowls. "Careful, it's hot..." He places the bowl of veggie and beef soup down with a spoon. He sits in his own chair across from her and starts to eat.

She walks with him and sits, smelling the soup in the air. It smells good and she is hungry. She stirs her spoon around in it, watching it for a moment before she takes a spoonful. "It's good." she says and in a few minutes she has eaten all of her nice hot soup. "Thank you." she says softly, looking up to him. She still has no idea why this man knew her name, or captured her. It all seemed to be a moot point now that he had fucked her, and tortured her with her own pleasure. Part of her knew she wasn't going to escape him but another part wanted to try.

Back
Top Bottom