Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

never ending partner search [NEW PLOTS]❀

Status
Not open for further replies.

CottonCandyHaze

Planetoid
Hello to you all! I'm giving this request thing another swing with a, uh, hopefully more permanent thread
[meaning i'm hoping I'll be able to keep this one organized for all of my rping needs]

UPDATES!
THE THREAD IS NOW OPEN! PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTACTING ME.
6/7/2014;;
I MADE A C-BOY, CHECK OUT MY F-LIST LINK IF YOU WANNA CHECK HIM OUT, I ALSO ADDED SOMETHING TO THE PLOTS SO LOOKIT THAT TOO
6/25/14;;
COME HERE LITTLE KIDDIES, ON MY LAP, I'VE GOT SOME PLOTS THAT'LL HOPEFULLY SPIN YOUR HATS​

RE: never ending partner search [U/C] ❀

JUST WHO IS THIS YOUNG LADY?

- You may all refer to me as however you please, whether it be Cotton or Haze, mkay? As long as it's not derogatory or just plain gross, you're absolutely fine.
- I am eighteen and - unfortunately - unemployed, I also am not going to school, which means I've got PLENTY of free time on my hands. Do note, though, that I like to go out whenever I can, and am not *always* available. Just be patient with me and I'll be patient with you right back.
- I adore food and will just talk and talk about it.
- Polyvore is my best, best friend and I use it as often as possible.
- I'm a lady so treat me like one, mkay?
- I don't really curse out of character, and even in character I censor a lot of my words, so if that bothers you please leave c:
- I exist on Gaia and another website. If I like you enough I mayy just tell you who I am on there.
- I absolutely adore cartoons.
- I love rpgs. I can go on and on and on about games like Dragon Age and Oblivion. [Legend of Zelda is also a favorite, a HUGE favorite, in fact]

WELL OKAY, BUT WHAT IS SHE LIKE AS A ROLEPLAYER?

- I don't think of myself as advanced lit because my intro posts are normally the only things that are super long, and I can be the laziest mofo ever. I try my hardest to give my partners 2-3+ detailed paragraphs.
- Hetero sex isn't my favorite thing to rp in the world, but if we've been rping long enough - and I consider us friends - and the situation calls for it, then we can totally rp het. sex.
- I really like to play as effeminate males and boyish ladies. My girls don't always parade around in boy's clothes, but just assume a lot of my guys are pretty. If that's not your cup of tea, that's absolutely fine and I understand completely. However, don't bash my boys c: I work hard at fleshing 'em out and making them likable people, and the last thing I need is negative criticism from *anyone*.
- I don't have much experience with smut. I've had dealings with typing out sex, but nothing majorly detailed. If that's okay with you and you're patient enough to work with me, then read on!
- As I mentioned, I'm very patient! If you have a writer's block for, like, two weeks, that's okay because goddang it those things can be tricky! Just let me know and we can either plan something else or, I dunno, try and work around it as best as we can.
- I prefer playing the lady when it comes to hetero roleplays. I know, I know, everyone and their grandmother does and I'm definitely not helping anyone out by doing that. *However*, I am willing to double c:
- I'm more interested in plot than our two characters boinking. If that ain't your thing, then I'm not the partner for you.
- I have samples! Just ask me for 'em [Assuming you don't stalk my posts, which, y'know, feel free to!]
- I bottom o: I will dominate your character however you like - y'know within reason - but my character is bottom.
- I absolutely hate using real pictures as a 'faceclaim' or whatever have you. Don't ask, please. It feels really really creepy to me. If you wanna use a description that's a-okay, I won't mind at all, but I absolutely *cannot* use the image of a real person.
- I no longer care if we rp via pm or forum or email anymore. Whatever float's your boat, as long as we don't do IM, because I don't IM rp. It makes me feel constrained and unhappy.
- I can take constructive criticism. If you think I'm doing something wrong for whatever reason, tell me as respectfully as you can c:

THAT'S NICE BUT WHAT DOES SHE WANT FROM *ME*?

- Patience is indeed a virtue, and woah I've mentioned patience about a good three times now.
- I love people who can laugh and who will make me laugh, so if you've got a sense of humor, well, so do I! [I steer clear of religion jokes, though, because I've realized how rude they are]
- Pretty boys don't have to be your favorite thing in the world, but I'd rather you genuinely like them rather than tolerate 'em for my sake.
- Pleasepleaseplease respect how I feel about things and I will more than certainly do the same for you. If I don't wanna do something, please don't try to make me. I'm trying to kick myself out of the habit of being a people pleaser and I hate when I have to tell someone no [unless they've been rude, then I take great joy in it]
- You ain't gotta necessarily match my posting length, but uh, do try to be as detailed as I am. I like quality over quantity [just don't insult me by giving two paragraphs to my seven, yeah?]
- Don't hesitate to tell me about your day! Of course, your business is your business, but don't assume that I don't care if you're not having a good week.
- In general don't be a douchedouche and we'll be jussssst fine~
- If you message me for a roleplay, please give me an idea of your interests. I've learned some people don't... read all the way through these posts very well, so to save us some trouble - and me a headache of 'i said that in the post tf do you mean you don't like it' - let me know what kinds of things you're into. I also prefer this because, I dunno, it gives me insight of who you are. When I message people, I - try - to let them know what I like, so uh, please attempt the same with me [I will also admit that I like to read more than a single line of 'hey i like this', as you can see, I'm wordy af]

JUST WHAT IS THIS YOUNG LADY INTO?​

Well I have an f-list, but I'll give you a general rundown of genres and frickle frackle.

✓ Character abuse; You wanna make 'em cry let's make 'em cry.
✓ Slice of life settings; Sometimes I wanna type about someone's shopping trip to the grocery store for a gallon of milk and a dozen eggs.
✓ Facial hair; It's okay if you want your guy to have a goatee or whatever have you, *I* just like *my* characters to look pretty.
✓ M//; Nine times out of ten it's what I'm in the mood for anyway.
✓ Romance;; I think I want this all of the time, so always assume someone is gettin' paired off.
✓ Fantasy;; BIG A PLUS FOR YOU IF YOU ADORE FANTASY SETTINGS AS MUCH AS I DO. I feel like I've mentioned this somewhere above, but it's definitely worth repeating.
✓ Cat/mouse themes;; There's just somethin' about 'em, I couldn't tell you.
✓ Story building;; I don't want to be approached for something pure smut, if you don't mind. I uh, am much more interested in building things than our two characters getting freaky.
✓ Het/MxF pairings;; YES I LIKE THESE TOO! I have the biggest feeling I need to list this, but I don't mind being a lady from time to time, I'm just not as interested in smut for it. If it comes down to it, sure, but I really just wanna story build with my ladies.

DISLIKES::
✗ Most Sci-Fi; I've done human x android pairings, but it wasn't heavy sci-fi, more like small Chobits stuff.
✗ Zombies; I am okay with.. draugr's and the like, but uh, nothing post apocalyptic in that sense please, I'm a big weenie.
✗ F//; Ladies do nothing for me, I'm terribly sorry and I do not mean to offend anyone, it's just not something I enjoy doing.
✗ Gross stuff;; you'll see it on my f-list, but basically if it involves a bodily fluid that is not blood, sweat, or tears, don't ever think of including it (and y'know sweat isn't a kink, but it fit so I said it)
✗ Furries;; Again, on my f-list, but w/e. They're not my cup of tea. I can look at one and go 'oh that's pretty', but that's about as far as I feel comfortable taking it.
✗ Fandoms;; I'm in some, of course, but I don't wanna rp them. Stuff *themed* off of or *inspired* by a certain fandom, perhaps.

[I'll update this list as i think of more but these are the bare bones for now]

I NEED MORE INSIGHT, LET'S SEE SOME PAIRINGS​

Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Demon x Demon
Vampire x Vampire
Student x Student
Knight x Royalty
Royalty x Royalty
General interspecies [so long as we all resemble a human shape]
Master x Slave
Anthro x Human
Age gaps [youngest i'm willing to go is sixteen, of course]

Uh, well I don't think about pairings much anymore, but you.. get the picture.

IS SHE BRINGING *ANYTHING* TO THE TABLE?​
I'm in the process of giving everyone some uh, slightly better worded plots. I'll add them slowly as I think of them.
STILL FEEL FREE TO PROPOSE YOUR OWN, these are just things I've thought of that I thought'd be neat to try out.

-There's this prostitute at the local brothel Black Lotus named Ai. You've never experienced 'her' first hand, but you hear she's pretty good at what she does, a real treat between the sheets. You're not really sure *who* or *what* she is beyond the fact she's the Black Lotus' favorite, and anyone you ask just seems to chuckle at you and pat you on the back, or sweat profusely and skitter away from you as if you caught them doing something shameful like tickling themselves in public. You'd like to know one day, though, when you have the time, or perhaps the funds.

There's this neighbor you have named Akira. The only thing you know about 'her' is that she seems to buy take out a lot and is always wearing something in her hair. Her face seems pretty expressionless from what you can tell, yet at the same time you'd swear she was scowling at everyone and everything, especially whenever it rains. The neighborhood dogs seem to like them, though, so they can't be all that bad.

[As you can see, I've presented two different openings. One is about Ai the prostitute, another about Akira. I assure you they're both the same person, and also male. I've left a lot open to interpretation because I'd like this to be a story we can both build upon.]

- You've been following them for a long time now. You have absolutely no idea what it is that draws you to them. Perhaps it's how their hair moves when the wind blows, or how their eyes reflect light just so, or maybe it's the color of their skin, how delicate it sits across their bones. No, it's not just one thing, it's *everything* about them, you couldn't bare to pick just one element. They are perfect and as wonderful as it is watching them from afar, you have grown impatient and will be denied no longer.
[This is exactly as it sounds, a stalker roleplay! I would enjoy it if the other person wants to be the stalker, *however*, I wouldn't mind giving it a spin myself. This is whatever genre we decide on, as well as whether it's het or m//. I currently don't have a set character for this, jus' so ya'll know.]

- They work themselves into the ground on a daily basis, but it's not as if they'd tell anyone that. They're a straight A student, popular, and as far as most of the school is concerned a well rounded good person. Sure they don't say much, but that's okay, they speak when needed and say exactly as much as they have to. They didn't hold the most wild of birthday parties, but they were pleasant enough, a small event always held at either a restaurant or some other place that could be enjoyed by their peers. They were always mild in both temper and personality and didn't speak a word against anyone, not even if they deserved it. Their home life, however, was a mystery, and they never gave out much.
[I was inspired by the song Rolling Girl when I got this idea about.. two years ago, I think. It's also open for a het. or m// pairing, just lemme know which you prefer! In this you can be *anyone* you want, even a teacher. I myself have a preference for 'bad boys' but that's okay if it's not your style. I'd actually prefer for this to strictly remain a slice of life, but if you have an idea to make it more urban fantasy or something, go ahead and let me know, I'm willing to at least hear you out.]

- 4NG37 - the name of an android company who specializes in making robotic companions - has been around for about ten years now. Even in that short amount of time the company has grown into something massive, their androids - or dolls, as some call them - gone under a number of different changes until they were the perfect companion. Even now the company is working on ways to improve their products, to give humans the ultimate experience of a life time. The dolls, of course, are expensive, and only the rich could hope to come in contact with one. Recently, you've come into possession of one of their older models.
[Got this one from Chobits. As you can see, I'm not that good at naming things, but I'm pretty satisfied with the brand name, and the whole 'dolls' thing isn't *too* bad, I hope. This is yet another roleplay where you can be whutever you like, though I *would* enjoy being the android, if you don't mind. I've been wanting to do this idea for a *long* time, and my success rate has been.. very poor. I promise I have more details about the android should you choose to ask about it.]

[PLOTS WILL BE ADDED AS I SLOWLY THINK OF THEM]

RESERVED FOR WHATEVER I MAY FRIGGEN' NEED IDK​

I DECLARE THIS THREAD OPEN AND FINALLY NICE ENOUGH TO LOOK UPON BY THE PUBLIC
゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚​

RE: never ending partner search❀

Se necesita una poca de gracia
[this counts as a bump but i'm doing the entire song bc i can]

RE: never ending partner search❀

Yo no soy marinero,
[i just realized i did the first part all wrong whoops, my apologies to those of whom i've offended]

RE: never ending partner search [new character/plot]❀

Soy capitán, soy capitán.
[still counts as a bump]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom