Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

a dark love(SinSoul and Angel_Kaikaki)

sinsoul

Moon
Jason walked into class a bit late, his auburn hair brushing just past his eye brows, he felt tired and did not want to deal with school today, but as he sat down he had high hopes for the teacher, she was supposed to be nice and was expected to be the best looking teacher in the school.
But rumors were not always correct, so his high hopes fell to making him bored again, looking around the class he noticed that he knew no one in the class, and everyone was talking to their friend's. And all of the sudden he felt the glares of some of the students upon his back, you see allot of the students here dislike him.... reason, whoever try's to pick a fight with him gets beaten, it is not like Jason likes to hurt people he just wants to make sure that they don’t try any shit again. He beats them down to win the first fight then savage's there body with brutal blow's to win all the other fights. Being this way has gotten him in trouble many times, but each time he is saved by some bystander telling the teacher that he was attacked first and was only defending himself, people called him the bully beater. This was the type of reputation he did not need, everyone expecting him to get rid of those evil glance's to defend the ones who could not help themselves, it was if everyone depended on him, and he hated it, being a teenager you would suspect that he would love this type of attention, but he just wanted to be left alone to his own devices.
Taking a seat in front he waited for the teacher, expecting her to come in, for class should have started two minutes ago.

RE: a dark love

Miranda Crawley was a new teacher they replace one of the retired last year & the one before her had been let go for her bad behavior, not to menchen she had slept with the whole football team. She had gone to Oxford and Yale for collage and was top of her class. Lot of the guys like that fact she was beautiful not for how smart she was. She had sheets on her desk that she going to hand out to them. She going take a different teaching method that she learned in Oxford, and was used in most of the British schools. Miranda walks into the class. "I'm sorry class. I was having a hard time finding a parking spot and the other teachers would stop talking to me." She said in a British accent. She looks over her class. She was wearing a soft blue blouse with a black pencil skirt. "I am. Ms. Crawley." She said writing her name on the bored. she sets her bag in her chair. "No lets take roll." She said. She starts calling out names as she said here or present, she wrote down on a clip bored that had all her classes and who was in it. She gets to Jason's name. She looks up waiting for him to answer her.

Jason look's up and glares right at the teacher, his intense amber eyes looking through all her emotions she may be hiding, she was very flustered, new teacher might be a good change, last one was a slut though. She seemed very pretty and fragile, as if someone were to touch her she would just break, but he could feel a strong attitude coming from her. Maybe this year was not going to be as bad as he thought "here" his voice was deep yet soothe, and as he spoke a couple of the students around him flinched in fear. He hated it when they acted like this it made him feel like a villain and a hero at the same time. which did not suite him at all.
Looking at the teacher once again he tryed to catch her eye, he wanted to make sure she knew that he was no ordinary kid, he did not want her thinking that he would just conform to what was normal to her. and with that he stood up and walked out of the class, he had to get something from his locker, and why would he need to ask, there were no rules about asking to get your study tool's when they are needed. Hell maybe he would meet up with one of the teachers that slack off a lot and tell him to get back to work, as he walked out of the class he glanced back at her to see her reaction.
( this is what jason look's like http://www.mosta2bal.com/vb/imgcache/3/17724code.jpg)

Miranda finish taking her roll call she put the clip board on her desk. She goes over and pick up a pile of papers. "This will be your free reading list and once done with a book. I like a your own person summery about the book. The other paper is the outline of this class this semester. Mr. Jason will kindly sit down while your in my class." She said sternly. She goes back to of the class and hands out books. "We will be studying The Great Gatsby in class this term." She said as she hands out all the books to her students. "I like to read the first 3 chapters of this book by tomorrow. I will let look over the materials that I've given you. please feel free to ask question if you like." She said as she goes to her desk.

(the picture not showing up)

He did not hear her as he started to leave, but he decided not to go to his locker but wait out in the hall, would she even notice his absence or would she just ignore him like the rest of the teachers. You see he did this to all the new teachers to see if they were actually willing to invest their time in him, if they did not come out after him then they had no interest in him and he had no interest for them either. He hoped that this teacher was one of the ones that cared, not a lot of them did anymore and it started to get to him, he became impatient as he paced back and forth in the hallway. A teacher walked by and glared at him " mind your own damn business Mr,Anderson ". His voice was deep and full of impatience and it sent the teacher scurrying down the hall. Damn was he really this scary?
(I was thinking of having them talk to each other and Jason stumbles atop her on accident, or she falls onto him)

Miranda gets up and goes out into the the hall way. "Mr. Jason when I tell you sit down in my class I expect you to do it. Now get back into the classroom now and You will stay in my class for your free period." She said crossing her arms over her large bosom. She wasn't the type of teacher that would let her students slip right past her without a good reason. She wondering if he was a troubled student that none of the teachers just let him do what he wanted. She pulls him inside her classroom as the bell rang and her students file out of the classroom and the other classrooms as well. She had the next period open as well.
(I like the 1st idea)

Jason sighed deeply, this was his free period and he was to spend it with his teacher. On the other hand she was the second teacher this year to actually notice him, and the fact that she noticed him made him feel great " sorry miss, I was just making sure of something". His voice was know dull as he tried walking past her, but his pant leg caught on something and he fell over pushing the teacher along with him, they fell pretty hard but Jason made sure he had not fully landed on top of her, his head felt groggy though as he opened his eyes, he felt a soft sensation in his palm slightly disturbed by a rough texture over it, he had no idea that what he was feeling was his teacher's breast's. And ontop of that the position they were in made it look like Jason was making a move on his teacher . When he noticed all of this he tried to get up but slipped again and his second hand landed on his teachers other breast, with the sensation of such heavenly jugs in his his palms he flipped out, his face turning bright red, his words not wanting to come out " I'm so.... So so sorry, I tripped and ..." He sat on the door letting to of his teacher his face flushed red, Jason may look like a hard ass but he rarely had sexual interactions with other because of his scary attitude, no person his age seemed to understand him.

"We make sure of it when its not my class time." Miranda said. She turns to make she he was following her. She didn't expect that her student to trip and fall dragging her with him. "Owww..." She said, she hit her head on the floor. It too her minutes to realize how her student was positioned on top of her. He tried to get up and falls on top of her again. Miranda was blushing as well when she sees that his other hand on her other breast. She listened to his apology and notice her blushing deep red. "Mr. Jason do you assolute all your new teachers like this?" She asked him. She gently pushes him off of her and sits up. she holds her head where she banged it on the floor. The other student staring at him and her. She gets up and shoos them out of her room, she shuts the door.

"No..... Not usually" he said frantically standing up regaining his demeanor, he watched as she closed the door behind the other students as they left.... Why had she pushed everyone out... Was she going to punish him, would she yell at him. He had no clue, but he did know he did not want to be in this position. Nor did he care that his teacher payed attention to him anymore, he was to embarrassed to even care " I'm sorry again.. I must have tripped over something without paying attention". As he said this he remembered the soft sensation of his teachers breast's in his hand and his face flushed a deep crimson once again, he needed to get control of himself. He was acting like some kind of unbalanced teenager.

Miranda goes over to him and puts a hand on his cheek."its alright we trip from time to time." she said then goes over to her desk and sits on the edge. "I dont you should do that with your teacher. If I remember right your last english teacher for stacked for fooling around with her students." She said looking at him. She bits her lip a bit then sighs softly. "Why are your grade so poorly? I'm not just your english teacher, I'm homeroom teacher as well. I think we need to talk about a few things as well."

" My grades are poor? I thought I had at least a c" he felt sick for some reason, knowing that your grades have gone to shit makes you feel bad about yourself, and Jason felt as if he could not handle feeling bad about himself, turning to his teacher he gave her wiry smile and fryer to act calm, but he felt as if she could hear his heartbeat as it pounded away at the inside of his chest, he hated it when he was stuck in a room with someone else, knowing that shit could go down at any moment in time, he took a stead breath in and called his nerves " what do you want to talk about teach" he tried to play I don't give a shit card, but his hopes were low and he felt like she would see right through his disguise, and once she did that she would be more then likely to break him down and get to all of his secrets, of how he used being the underdog, or how his confidence was very much lacking, all o this he wanted to keep a secret, but he felt as if it was all about break loose.

Miranda looks at him for a moment then keeps her cool professional voice steady. "Well most classes they are Cs but I think you do better then that. You selling yourself short and think it cause some of the teachers dont care to give extra hand to average student and focus on thier best students or different students." She said as she gets up and walks over to him. She looks right in the eyes with her blue eyes seem to soft and kind.

he looked at her strangley, how did she speak his midn so well, it was like she had thought of the thoughts he had, he smiled diligently, standing up and walking over to the window in the classroom he let out a deep sigh of relief " im glad that you said that, most teacher's in this school just dont understand me it nag's at me so much" he said this with a waver in his voice, in the back of his head her blue eyes flashed gently, soothing, he felt like he did not need to keep up the tough act that much anymore, it was unneeded here, she would understand him, wouldn't she. letting loose his glare disappeared and his sketchy attitude whisked itself away, and he started breathing slower as well, shallow breaths that no one in the room could hear, even himself.... this surprised him but he adjusted to it and turned to face his teacher, " so what are we going to do about my grades, if you say send a note telling me to do my work home everyday... it does not work..... how about after school i come to work with you every day, of course that is if your free" he tried to sound as innocent as he could, but he really wanted to get closer to his teacher, her personality was just drawing him to her, and her body was just oh so perfect, it was maddening how much he craved to be around her, to be with her. Of course he did not state this or show it in his body composure, for if he did this teacher would most likely start to hate him, and he wanted anything but that.

Miranda watched as he relaxed a bit as he thinks. She listen to his words and fawns a bit. "its a teacher's job to make sure his or her students are doing good. I can tutor you at my house every day after school and help explain the homework better if you like." She said smiling at him softly. She walks up to him and places her hand on his shoulder. "It get better I promise you." She said softly. She looks at him with same soft, kind eyes. She blushes and looks down. "will you exuse me. I need to use the restroom." She said and she lets her hand slip down his arm a bit.

Back
Top Bottom