Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F looking for literate F OR M partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivesalad

Moon
Hi!

I'm looking for female or male partners (both appeal to be perfectly) for role playing. I am craving a crime-oriented role play filled with gore, plot, a bit of initial non-con but not full on rape, alcohol and drug abuse, watersports, anal and vaginal play, I enjoy cock worship from my female perspective and maybe a little bit of canine beastiality. I write a lot of detail though can tone it down if that's not for you and expect you to have a good grasp on grammar and vocab

I role play either through email or YIM

email me at:

stacky_ward@hotmail. co.uk

Or add me on YIM at xolivesaladx
(if you are to add me at YIM let me know after you do my messaging me on here!)

Hi,

I'm interested in your RP ideas , the cock worship and also the bestiality are good with me :)
If you're still looking then let me know.
Paul

Olivesalad said:
Hi!

I'm looking for female or male partners (both appeal to be perfectly) for role playing. I am craving a crime-oriented role play filled with gore, plot, a bit of initial non-con but not full on rape, alcohol and drug abuse, watersports, anal and vaginal play, I enjoy cock worship from my female perspective and maybe a little bit of canine beastiality. I write a lot of detail though can tone it down if that's not for you and expect you to have a good grasp on grammar and vocab

I role play either through email or YIM

email me at:

stacky_ward@hotmail. co.uk

Or add me on YIM at xolivesaladx
(if you are to add me at YIM let me know after you do my messaging me on here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom