Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Uchiha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDGirl27

Star
Her name was Syuki Uchiha, she was the last female of her clan, she had been orphaned at birth how ever, Itachi has nothing to do with her parents deaths. Her mother had died giving birth to Syuki and her father had died in a border skirmish. Syuki was no regular Uchiha, she had pure white hair, her eyes were very dark brown when her Sharingan was not activated. She was a slender built ninja with her height being 5'5 and her weight being 100lbs. She was born with a dragon spirit trapped inside her, her father had sealed it inside her at birth, leaving a kanji seal over her heart. Syuki grew up far from where her clan was, in a small orphanage.

She felt like someone was watching her and she kept her body wary and tensed in case anyone tried anything. She turned her head slightly and threw her kunais at their target before she suddenly vanished and landed in a tree branch keeping her eyes on the ground below. Syuki was very uncomfortable with this situation, she didn't like it when people were able to sneak up on her and watch her. She let out a sigh and suddenly her eyes turned blood red as she activated her Sharingan and began to search through the trees for the person who was watching her.

RE: Female Uchiha! (Me & Sho)

However, Syuki was still gullible to let her guard down from ABOVE; with a branch above her, Orichimaru had no trouble slowly growing out of the wood material with ease. His body was shaped like maple goo pouring out of a tree, refusing to break free even as he started to take shape before his head was right behind hers. His lips were licked slowly and gracefully as he saw how defensive she was with anyone eyeing. Good; he enjoyed it when his prey would be scared.

He smiled as his tongue grew into its trademark shape/size, wrapping around her neck as if he was trying to choke her, only that he only kept a solid hold on her without actually trying to kill her.

"Never keep your backside expose...." he hissed, surprisingly able to make words as he detached himself from the tree and became solid entirely. He gave a smile as he forced her to drop her weapon, but again, did not try to choke her.

Syuki went wide eyed when she suddenly felt his tongue wrap around her neck and she grasped at it with a free hand. She squirmed but felt him force her to drop her kunai by slightly tightening around her throat. She utterly shuttered when she heard his voice and she knew right away who she had just ran into. “Orochimaru….” She snapped and looked up her blood red eyes staring up at him.

She knew she had to keep calm, that was the only way to get away from him. She narrowed her eyes and suddenly brought her foot down on his own before grabbing his tongue tightly and doing a flip landing on the ground below. “What do you want, Orochimaru? I am not in the mood to play with a pervert like you.” She said coldly. She gave his tongue a squeeze and then let it go before she made a series of hand signs.

Suddenly a bunch of pure white flames burst from her mouth and headed right towards him her eyes had changed and the flames caught the side of his robe. It was her version of Amaterasu, one of her eyes was closed while the other stayed open. She kept her body still as her eye moved watching him, the flames started to spread up the side of his robe sleeve and she grabbed another kunai.

While the fire DID hit the spot, unfortunately it mattered little with Orochimaru since he was a clone, that melted caused its tongue to also 'melt' into thin air. As he vanished, the real Orochimaru slowly took his time walking towards her with his hands behind his back. He kept that same smile across his face, as he did no attempt to fool her in any way whatsoever.

"Now now Skyki, what have I told you about attacking me? I don't always have patience..." he reminded her, as he walked passed her. "I only wish to discuss something with you. Afterall, you DO carry my mark...." he added, turning his head slightly and eyeing where her curse mark was. "Is that too much to ask?"

She glared at Orochimaru and grasped her neck as her flames went out and she stared at him, blood ran down from her eye slightly. “I don’t work for you Orochimaru, you gave me this years ago against my will. I wanted nothing to do with you and yet you force it.” She said softly as her eyes returned to normal. “And how many times do I have to tell you pervert that my name is SYUKI!” She hissed her teeth barred slightly and they were fanged because of her dragon sprit inside of her.

She rolled her eyes slightly as her white hair fell into her eyes and she let out a sigh as he stood across from her. Syuki was always on the run from him, she wanted nothing to do with him or Kabuto. She had never agreed to join him, yet he had bitten her and gave her his curse mark against her will. “Would you just leave me alone for the love of the sages.” She muttered under her breath. There was only one person who got under her skin and that happened to be Orochimaru.

Her body tensed and her eyes flashed turning into silver with lizard slit pupils, he could see her other side wanting to come out. “Give me one reason why I should not let Karu out to rip you apart from head to toe then to feast on your blood.” She snapped. Yes she didn’t eat human food, she tended to drain chakra or life blood from people whenever she grew hungry but that was because of the dragon spirit inside her. “Get out of here you pervert.” She hissed softly under her breath.

"Aw, but Skyki is a cute name for you..." he remarked, still keeping the same stance and position. "And let's not forget: your 'friend' inside you causes internal damage whenever you let it loose; remember what happened the last time?" This time, Orochimaru lowered himself and plucked a flower.

"Now on to the reason why I am here..." he remarked, slowly walking towards her and looking at the flower. "It's about the mark that is on you; I am afraid that I recently discovered something 'ugly' that will unfortunately END your life...unless I help you..." He held up the flower, and only smirked nasty again as he released it, and the wind just 'happened' to lift it into her hair, making it hold perfectly on her.

"And I am sure that- Karu was it?-, would not like it if you refused help; I am sure that he/she would do anything to survive.....let alone you as well."

She glared at Orochimaru as she watched him pick up the flower then narrowed her eyes. “Its Syuki you fucking bastard and you call me that or I shall call you dick face.” She said simply, she meant it and was not joking around. “He only causes damage when I do not have a seal on him and you know that as well as I do but my seal is there and its very strong.” She said shaking her head slightly as she straightened her stance wondering what the hell he was doing and talking about.

“If it is going to kill me then why did you mark me hmm, I am just as strong as Sasuke Uchiha, your mark won’t kill me because I have not been using the power. I have not let it take over me unlike the others.” She said and narrowed her eyes once more and stared up at Orochimaru as he came closer to her. She made no reaction as he let go of the flower and used some type of Jutsu to make it land in her hair. She rolled her eyes and left it there for the moment, she was not pleased that was for sure.

“Karu would have warned me if that mark you gave me was going to kill me. Also he does not like you at all and neither do I. Give me one good reason why I should let you help me hmm? Your just going to do something perverted and well I don’t trust you frankly to tell the truth.” She said as she plucked the flower from her hair and crushed it in her hand before she let it fall to the floor. She stepped back and suddenly jumped back up on a tree branch not wanting to listen to this trouble maker anymore.

"My, you continue to call me a pervert consistently; are you in heat?" he smiled on purpose to harass her. "But regardless of that, it IS because you haven't used the seal; it's a restless power that will slowly eat away at your body." Orochimaru simply blinked as he continued on. "Now I have in need of your assistance, and I am willing to 'cure' you from my mark, given that you under oath serve me for purposes that only you can meet..."

"And do not believe that you can compare yourself to Sasuke; you are INFERIOR compared to him..." This time, he stopped smiling, which was NOT something seen often. Leaning forward, he suddenly vanished and appeared over her. At this angle, he managed to 'pounce on her' and making her lay on her back on the branch, with his body lowered and him sneering down at her with yellow eyes. "Look, you're already starting to break..." His eyes looked to her exposed shoulder. A 2 inch black mark was seen, and it was NO genjustu at work here....

She slapped him suddenly across the face and glared up at him as he stared down at her shoulder. “I am not inferior to Sasuke we are just different so shut your mouth, snake.” She snarled and narrowed her eyes. She stared however at the mark on her shoulder and stared over it. “Why should I help you really, I can’t even trust you will even remove the curse from me. How do I know your no lying.” She snapped.

“Why do you need me hmm, what are you wanting me to assist you with?” she said watching him angrily. Syuki was really not in the mood to have him bothering her, she was really in not the mood for jokes either. She could sense his chakra close and she felt her stomach ache for it. She held her stomach trying to hold back her urge to attack him. She was getting hungry and it wasn’t good when it happened.

“You know better than to get this close, you know what I feed on Orochimaru.” Syuki said and backed up slightly on the branch trying to get a bit further away from her. Once Karu took over things would get messy and he would not stop until he had his blood or his chakra and life force. “Karu is hungry, I can’t stop him and you know it.” She said and she had a warning look in her eyes.

Despite her stupid attempt to touch him, He easily caught her hand and released it. As he heard her and watched her, he only laughed. "Yes, steal the blood/chakra of a poisonous shake...but yes, I do understand that your friend is restless..." he remarked, he moved his hands behind his back again. (Yes, that annoying creature must be out of the way...) he thought, as even though he was likely to poison both her and possibly the spirit, it was just going to be annoying.

"Well if you do not trust me, what other options do you have?" he eyed her mark on her shoulder. "And I NEVER lie, as infamously known by my reputation, I am outspoken as always..." he reminded her. Orochimaru. "Like I said...." both of his hands were glowing without her realizing it. "...I require your services...."

In an instant blink, Orochimaru rushed and jabbed her stomach with his fingers from both hands, effectively cancelling out everything that bridged her and her spirit, while also effectively unbalancing her charkra levels. Just as he did to Naruto Uzumaki, he was not going to risk having her own creature get in the way. Thus, two is always better than one, as he left her still standing with a daze.

She went wide eyed when his hands suddenly hit her in the stomach and she coughed hard and loudly as she felt her balance change and she suddenly hit the ground but she managed to right herself and land on her feet. She stood there coughing hard and wiping a bit of saliva from the edge of her mouth before looking down at her feet. “That doesn’t last long and you know it.” She muttered softly.

She trembled and teetered slightly her world spinning and she crashed against the tree trying to shake it off. “Damn it…” she grumbled lowly feeling like she has been drained of her energy. “I hate when you do that to me Orochimaru.” She growled angrier than before but she just stayed where she was. She knew she couldn’t fight him off, he would always find her because of her mark.

“Would you just tell me what it is you need my services for?” she said and pushed herself up to her feet and held gently against the tree. She heard Kabuto in the distance and she let out a huge sigh. “Fine just stop doing that to me you ass.” She muttered and felt her anger boiling inside her, her hate for him just grew more and more. She heard Kabut come up behind her but she just leaned against the tree, panting softly.

Kabuto stood nearby, eyeing his master with a smile. Orochimaru simply shook his head. "No, she's willingly going to serve me now...." he claimed, as if he decided for her. "In time, I will tell you Skyki...." Orochimaru called her by her pet name, as he slowly walked up to the weak and helpless ninja. He was gentle enough to hold her chin up and say, "But first, we must tend to the seal....."

With that, as if he gave a mark, Kabuto appeared from the side and injected her with something that would cause her to past out, just as Orochimaru caught her and said, "Can't risk having you run away...."

She blinked and stared up at Orochimaru as he came up towards her then she felt his strong hand on her chin. She stared up weakly into his eyes and gulped slightly unable to do anything about this. When he talked about her seal she wondered if it was her curse mark or her kanji. He would be sent flying if he touched her dragon seal, there was on one person who could really help her with it but he was far away.

She wondered what he was talking about then glared at him weakly when he didn’t say her name the right way. She went wide eyed more when she felt a needle punch into her neck. She groaned weakly and suddenly felt her mind go cloudy, she tried to fight it but it was hard for her to do. “I don’t know why you go to great lengths for her Lord Orochimaru.” Kabuto said as he watched the girl pass out into the snake man’s arms.

She had only just turned 18 and most of her teenage life Orochimaru had always been after her for reasons she didn’t know. She was a virgin however, never been touched by a male. She groaned feeling the slight warmth yet smooth white skin against her own. They had been moving for a few hours now and her eyes weakly opened yet she had no strength left in her body to fight.

"It's not difficult to understand Kabuto...." he responded, as he grouped her rear firmly with both hands.

By the time the young Uchina woke up, She was found in a dark room. It was lid by a few torches as the floor was wooden, and the walls/ceiling was pure black stone. Surprisingly, it was NOT that difficult to see to comprehend. Only a door was present as the ninja was tied by seal-worked restrains on her wrists in front of her...while only in her underwear.

She groaned and felt his ropes around her writs and she shivered staring around the room weakly. She bit her lip and felt that her clothing was off but all she was in was her chest bindings and her underwear. She pulled harder at the leather around her wrists then let out a sigh and hung her head biting back her hunger.

Syuki was so used to blood and chakra she was now depending on it as well. "Damn it let me go Orochimaru." she snarled and pulled more at the bindings trying to get free. She was really not in the mood at all to be tied up. "Damn it..." she roared and pulled herself up to her feet staring around to find away out of the room

"I wouldn't do that if I were you...." said a voice from the shadows.

Just right behind her at the opposite corner, those EYES of Orochimaru were staring at her like a predator. His presence was enough to send chills, especially if you were as helpless as her.

"I put that collar on you for a reason: your hungry is different no?" The voice hissed. This time, it came from the other side of the room. "You're not craving blood nor chakra....not anymore from now on...." It was smooth like oil on glass, as the devil himself appeared and still looked the same in his typical clothing with his arms crossed.

She backed away from Orochimaru when he came into view and she glared at him before she backed up against the wall shivering slightly. "What the hell are you talking about Orochimaru?" she snapped again. She was not to pleased with him at the moment, she did not like to be treated in such away, she let out a growl.

"Your stupid collar can do nothing to me, no I still want blood and chakra." she turned and looked away pulling harder at the bindings. She just wanted to bet let go, she couldn't believe he had captured her yet again but this time things had gotten worse. "Why, why.." she whimpered slightly as a shiver ran down her spine.

((Ok, I'll be honest; your 'thirst' for blood and chakra isn't making me enjoy this....))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom