Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Control His Lust (Me & Heionmibu)

Aria let out a soft sigh as he started to cry and she wiped at his tears with her hand. “Shhh Julian its alright. I shall not leave you again. Now come here and rest.” Aria said and yanked him down beside her and cuddled up against his chest. Azeal lay in between them safe and sound. Aria let his cloak wrap around her and Azeal, she felt safe and warm with it holding her. “Your some type of Reaper, I can feel it.” Aria said and let out a soft sigh.

She buried her head into his chest just glad to have him there even though she was very weak. “Shhh stop crying now.” Aria whispered. She leaned up and kissed him on the lips and then leaned more into him. Azeal snored away softly between her parents, still sucking her thumb happily. “She looks like you, she even has a tail.” Whispered Aria whispered as a smile came to her lips. Aria yawned though as she grew sleepy once more.

“I don’t like the idea of being bound to this house, it would be a cruel thing for you to do.” She said but smiled weakly. “Don’t do it or I will haunt you forever.” She whispered. Aria soon closed her eyes once more and soon she was fast asleep snoring. She let his cloak do as it pleased as it moved over her and Azeal keeping them safe and warm. It would be a long while before Aria would be able to fight or move much, that is how weak she was.

"Hm..Reaper? If you say so.."He said he take her word for it as he lays there laughing softly as he was shocked when she pulled him to the bed as he lays with her with there child in-between them. His cloak softly coils around Azeal in a protective matter as he smiled looking at Aria as he smiled at her."I am not crying."He says knowing it was to late to hide that fact now as he lays with her.

Holding her close to him, he soon smiled hearing her talk about Azeal."Yea but she stubborn and does dangerous things like you. Also she has your snore."He said teasing as he listened to the child sleep soundly."You get some rest...Not to worry I wont move from this spot."He said to her as his shroud protected them and kept them warm.

Hearing her comments about being bound to the house."Well thats the point."He says chuckling softly as he looked at her."Haunt me forever maybe Ill do it now so you can't never leave again."Holding his family close to him as they all needed the rest. Julian would protect them no matter what came there way.

She yawns and they all sleep the night away a nice and long sleep is what they get and in the morning they are awaken by the sound of birds tweeting way outside the windows and the sun on their faces. Aria is the first to wake up and she picks Azeal up and holds her daughter close to her body and lets a smile come to her lips. She was glad to be alive and have both her mate and her daughter at her side, glad to be alive.

She gets up and makes breakfast and feeds their daughter before she showers and dresses then lays Azeal down for a nap. She wondered how fast a demon child could grow, her child also had angel blood as well, she had to remember that. She heads back and brings breakfast to Julian and hands him a plate as she sits down beside him in bed. “Good morning sleepy head and yes you were crying last night, don’t lie.” She said and smirked.

Avolena adjusted herself and let out a sigh as she yawned rubbing her eyes and lay back down on the bed. She was tired and needed more sleep or so she thought. “I had a shower but if you want to have another one with me its alright. Azeal is asleep in the other room, I already fed her and she is snoring like a baby.” She said and punched Julian in the arm slightly. “You are a lucky demon you know.” Aria said and sighed.

Julian slept soundly as his new power took a lot of him him as he smiled in his sleep as he soon stirs the Shroud start to move. He didn't feel Aria or Azeal in the bed. Sensing they was close he relaxed he was awoke by Aria looking to the food he smiled softly as he looked up at her.

Laughing a bit as she told him he was crying."I don't know what your talking about I wasn't crying."He said to her looking to the food, sitting up he reaches for it eating a bit of it as he smiled."I had something in my eye."He said to her as he hear something about a shower and then there was the punch in his arm as he smiled. With a grin he sits the food down as he looked to her swallowing."Your a lucky angel you know."He said thinking as he wonders if he could it to react like he wants.

"Hm...Just had a shower huh?"The shroud was sneaking around her grabbing her pulling her close to his body, he pulls her close sitting her on his lap as he smiled."Hm...Maybe I can get you dirty enough and we can shower together."He said as his shroud coils around her but she be able to feel his body as he wasn't wearing much of anything as he smiled at her."You know its strange I feel every inch of you within the shroud...."He said as he was using it to massage her entire body as he held her in his arms.

"So I am curious just how much energy you have left?"He asked her calmly as he smiled at her as he grins as his hand slowly slides between her legs as he kisses her neck."Another shower...Maybe nice."he said to her calmly as he grins softly.

She grunts slightly as she feels the shroud wrap around her and she squirms a bit as she feels his arms holding her close to his chest. “You’re so naughty still Julian, you can’t really keep your hands off me can you?” she said then shut her eyes. “I can’t believe what you are saying.” She said but smirked when he said he could feel every bit of her. “I am like that or was when I had my full powers.” She said and lay her head against his chest.

She suddenly cried out softly and whimpered as his hand snuck between her legs and she felt it against her pussy. She could tell that he was naked mostly under his shroud but as she felt his hand between her legs and heard his words she knew she could not fight him. “I don’t have enough power to push you away if I wanted to.” She whispered and let out a sigh. Her pussy slowly grew wet as he touched it and worked her gently.

She squirmed a bit against him and let out a huge sigh and stared up into his eyes. “Your making me dirty first before we shower, fine alright just keep quiet, I don’t want to wake Azeal up.” Aria said as she moved her hand down and stroked his cock slightly. “Where is that tail of yours? I miss it.” She whimpered and stared up at him a bit sadly. A frown came to her face and she looked down at his lap and moaned his fingers against her clit.

Julian smiled softly as he looked at her. Knowing she could fight him he thinks for a moment when she asked where his tail was."Oh its around...Just hidden."He said as it formed it was a bit longer thanks to his transformation it coils around her leg as his hand rub her clit it pushed and rubs her pussy."See I told you miss it if it was gone."He said teasing her kissing her neck once again as he smiled.

"Oh I can be quiet how about you?"He asked the tip of his take moves passed her cloths and slowly slide into her as it was just the tip as he smiled stroking her clit."Cause if I remember right you are the screaming type."He said to whispering softly in her ear. He was happy she was back and everything was normal sort of.

Feeling her squirm he smiled softly looking at her."Well You have to be dirty to be clean."He said to her as his hand move to her breast massaging it softly."Beside, if Azeal sleep anything like you she sleeping like a stone."He said to her with a smile as his tail pushed just abit deeper inside her. She feel his shroud slide softly around her wings as they massage them."Your wings feel so wonderful...So soft."He said to her calmly.

She yelped however softly when she felt Julian’s tail slip inside her pussy and she grit her teeth together. She however relaxes a bit as he spoke her. “I already knew I would miss you if you were gone that is why you are not allowed to die.” She said and shook her head. She moved her body and felt his tail working her pussy a bit deeper. “I love you Julian and I know you like what you’re doing to me and I like it as well.” She said and lay her head against his chest.

She could hear and feel his heart beating away in his chest and it relaxed her. She gasped when his tail pushed deeper into her hole. “Why do you like teasing me so much? I hate it when it’s too much though.” She whispered. She blushed some more as she felt the shroud wrap around her wings and start to rub her wings. “I am glad you like how my wings feel, I try to keep them well groomed.” She said and shivered as they were rubbed more.

Aria nodded her head that was all she could do when he spoke about making love to her and what not. “You just can’t keep your hands off of me can you”” she asked and cocked her head to the side. She was not going to stop him though, he was making her feel good so she would take what she could. “Sure your tail feels good in my pussy but I prefer the feel of your barbed penis inside me though.” She whispered hotly in his ear.

Holding her to his chest as he smiled he listens to her sweet voice. His shroud continues to massages her wings releasing a bit of his energy into them to give her a surge of pleasure rushing through her nerves every now and then. "I love you too Aria and Ill make sure you know what every day."He said to her as his tail twist and rubs against her walls. Pinching her clit as he hold on to her.

"Thats the reason I tease you."He said to her he enjoy making her blush. Wit ha grin as he slowly pulls his tail out of her as it was coated with her juices he just smiled."Not to worry Aria, Just have to get you nice and wet enough first."He said to her as he clothing bottoms was soon undo and taken off her."Beside, I knwo I fill you up just how you like."He said kissing her softly neck.

He lift her just a bit positioning her softly his harden cock as he slowly slide her down his shaft he held her close to him kissing her lips softly. He loved to give her what she wanted as he moves her up and down slowly using her weigh to push deeper inside her.

Aria trembled and shivered as she felt him working his tail in and out of her pussy as he plays with her clit and it made her squirm and whimper in pleasure. She grasped and clung to his chest as she tried to get used to the feeling. She was shivering in pleasure though from the pleasure he let surge through her wings and her body. “Why do you have to be such a damn tease?” she muttered as she felt him pull his tail from her pussy.

She relaxed a bit before she felt them both naked and him push her down his shaft as he kissed her lips. Aira cried out softly and kissed him back on the lips as a pleasure feeling took over her body. “So good, so good.” She croaked as he began to thrust into her pussy deeply. Her walls just clung to him, they enjoyed the way his barbs felt against her walls. She however buried her head into his chest and tried to stay quiet and not to wake Azeal.

Her wings lay against her back however and relaxed, she could feel every thrust of his cock inside her. “So good, geeze why do you do things like this to me? Of darn you Julian.” She whispered and let her head rest against his chest as he allowed him to make love to her. She knew she was enjoying it so she was not mad at him and he could tell this. “More….ah…right there.” She whispered as his cock head pushed against her sweet spot.

Julian just grins hearing her talk about him teasing her as he moves in and licks her neck softly."Same reason you show off your body to me."He said knowing she like the teasing he wasn't going to make it easy for her to stay quiet. His shroud continues to massage and send surges of pleasure through the nerves of her wings as push his cock deep inside her.

Feeling her relaxing after there kiss he hold on to her waist moving her up and down bouncing her on his cock. Feeling her walls cling to him."Your so warm..."He croaks as he feels her leaning to him only makes him push harder in to her with each stroke. He was happy he could please her. Seeing her leaning to his cheat tiring to be quiet he was going to enjoy making her scream or at-least try to.

"Hehe....Cause I know you enjoy it. Your body doesn't lie to me when I find your sweet spot."He said to her when he heard her mention where her sweet spot was he continues to aim for it with each thrust inside her body. He didn't made taking his time as she was going to break and cum he could feel it. As he wanted that pleasurable scream from her.

She couldn’t believe how naughty her husband was being with her but she knew Julian liked making her feel pleasure. She whimpered as her wings were given more pleasure as his cock thrusted deep into her pussy and hit against her sweet spot. “No making me scream, I might wake Azeal up.” Growled Aria and she rolled her eyes and stared up at her lover. She just felt him pick up pace and aim for her sweet spot over and over once more.

She felt herself getting closer and closer ready to burst and suddenly she buried her head into his chest. She cried out softly as her pussy clamped around his cock tightly. Her hands grasped his arms and she would soak his cock in her cum, it would run down his balls. “You make me feel so good when you do that, but I am not going to scream in pleasure if Azeal can hear me.” She said as a huge blush runs across her cheeks.

She however didn’t want him to stop thrusting inside her or making love to her. “Please don’t stop just yet, I want more still.” She croaked. Aria leaned up and kissed him hard on the lips as her body rocked down against her own. She moved so she was on his back and he was on top of her. She felt his cock slamming inside her over and over again but not enough to hurt her though. “So good, so good I love you and your cock so much.” She whispered.

Julian only stops for a moment after she cums on his dick, feeling her juices roll down his shaft and over his balls as they drip down to the floor."Hehe...That the point I want to see how strong willed you are."He says seeing the blush."You know I have to try and make you scream now."He says to her taking her challenge.

Kissing her lips as they got back to it he thrust hard and fast into her. Moving down kissing her neck wanting to hear the scream, his shroud tightens around her wings. Not enough to harm her but to stimulate her wings all the more."I didn't plan to stop Ill give you all you want and can handle then more."He says to her as his entire cock was sliding into her."Also I doubt she can hear us...But if you wnat you can fight it. I am a demon making my pray do something is a joy."He says running his tngue across the bases of her neck then he kiss the sides of it.

As there body was close together he hold her to him, as his shrouds give pleasure to her wings, she feel another section of it move across her body gently rubbing across her breast. As they seemed neglected to him and he wasn't going to let them go unwanted. Julian moans softly as Aria always had a calming effect over his body that he loved as he couldn't explain the pleasure she gave him just by being near.

"I love you as well Aria and I love making you feel good."He says biting her gently on her ear as he whispers to her tugging softly on it as it slips softly form his lips.

She stared up at him wide eyed as she felt his lips yank at her earlobe, she felt his shroud rub over her breasts and it made her nipples go rock hard. She kissed him back over and over again as he kissed her, it made her happy and she moaned against his lips. She moved herself up and down on his massive shaft enjoying the way he made her feel. “I can’t believe how naughty you really are and I can sense the sound proofing spell you put on the room.” She whispered.

Aria shifted and bit her bottom lip enjoying the way his cock rubbed against her sweet spots. “So good, so good please give me more. Oh I can feel your mist touching my wings and my nipples. It’s so good, so good indeed. I hope your enjoying every moment of this as you try to make me scream in pleasure.” She whispered. Aria felt a shiver go up her spine yet she made sure to hold herself back from cumming hard on his cock just yet.

She knew he was a demon but he was one who liked no loved to make her cry out and whimper in pleasure, enjoy every moment of their love making. “Damn you’re so good at this, I wonder why you chose someone like me and not another woman?” she whispered. He could have had a demon lady but he chose her, did she really deserve pleasure like this even though she was a fallen angel, however she didn’t ask him.

“So damn good, I love the way the barbs of your rub against the insides of my pussy.” She croaked and she moved her hands up and down his back once more. He could feel her hands move and gently grasp his tail before she moved her hands back up grasping his shoulder. She wondered what his tail thought about her. She tensed her wings slightly though, they felt a bit constricted with the way his shroud wrapped around them.

Julian grins with his shoulder he could feel her entire body. to him it was so arousing to him. He could feel her movement, her breathing and down to the heat coming from her body. He felt all of it hearing her whisper in his ear she was always to smart for her own good."Heh...There you go ruining my fun wanted to sweat it out some more."He said to her he did sound proof the room of course they could hear Azeal if she cried it only kept there sounds of love in.

"My mist is there for you."He said to her as his shroud continues to ravage her body, it continues to massage both her wings and her breast simultaneously as Julian pushed his shaft hard into her welcoming me hole. Making sure he hits deep each time he wasn't going to go easy on her. He would make her cum as many time he was able before they had to take care of the baby.

He could hear her whispers but decide not to answer her. To him she was worth the wait and each time they made love they connected on more then a physical level he was getting close himself. Feeling her tightening around moaning as he grips the floor with his toes he was ready to fill her void.

His tail was sensitive when grabbed he almost lost it as he hold her whispering in her ear."Aria I am almost there. I am going to fill you with my seed once again."He said licking her ear as he thrust became harder as he pushed faster about to reach his climax.

She blushed and bit her bottom lip and groaned when she heard he was going to cum but she nodded her head and let out a groan. She knew he would not stop making love to her even if he came, he would make her cum so many times. She let out a soft sigh and shut her eyes as she suddenly came down hard on his massive shaft and slumped against his body and bit her lip. She girt her teeth together and wondered what he would do next.

“I still think your cock has a mind of its own though, its always up and hard when I am around you.” She said. “You might get a lot of kids from me if you keep making love to me.” She said and moved her hips back and forth over his shaft. She would moan softly when he would come inside her and she nodded her head and smirked. She still knew that he was ready for more, it made her whimper and cry out more for him as he touched her wings and breasts.

She blushed madly though when some milk came from her chest and she hugged herself embarrassed. She gulped and bit her bottom lip hard but sat there in his lap before she shifted. “I want to go on my back again.” She whispered her body still ached a bit after giving birth to Azeal and she was still getting used to having her body by herself now. She stared up at her mate and then smiled at Julian knowing he would listen to her.

Julian didn't last when she came down on his cock he exploded pushing deep inside her filling her tight hole with his seed. he continues to thrust to get the last bit of him inside her. He pants softly holding her he relaxed as he feels her slumped up against his body. With his arms around her he kissed her neck enjoying her scent. He kisses her neck once and leans on her shoulder as he pants softly letting there warmth cover them he was far from done this was just a intermission before the next round.

"Heh...That it does, it takes control of me when it want you."He said as he wanted her all the time so it was funny."Hm...I dont see it as a bad thing having lots of children."He said wanting more of her as she rocks back and forth on his shaft making him moan softly."Heh...Seems like your the one wanting more kids."He says teasing her.

Julian felt her breast leaking as he nods to her request, his shroud opened abit releasing her wings as it stay coil around parts of her as he lays her on her back he was still inside her as he was over her looking down with a smile."Seems your body do produce milk. Mind if I have a taste? Promise I wont take to much."He says as he had something else to tease her about but he found it funny all the same.

Back
Top Bottom