Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Control His Lust (Me & Heionmibu)

Julian smiled kissing her neck as her play with her breast still."Oh well I never said it was a bad question."He said to her, he didn't mind her question he found her curiosity cute and innocent. He couldn't get enough of his angel as he leans in to her. His fingers all the way inside her as he smiled feeling her clamping down on his fingers.

"You like my naughty words and don't pretend you don't."He whispers in her ear as he hears her yell his name as he smiled."Oh you let me guess you want more my fingers."He said teasing he could help but moan as she continues to rub his cock.He was leaking more pre cum as he smiled softly.

"Well I had no doubt I heard you talking about it in your sleep about my bards and how you want more of them."He said messing with her as he wonders how she defense herself this time.
Hearing her he thinks leaning in kissing her deeply."Go ahead and cum I told you before you don't have to hold it in."He said pushing hard into her to get her to cum sooner as he loved how red her face was. He hope she never change.

She gasped and cried out in pleasure as he pushed his fingers deeper inside her and thinking his words over. She knew that he cared for her and that everything he said was either to tease her or he was speaking the truth. She bit her bottom lip and worked her hips up and down as his fingers ploughed into her over and over again. Aria could feel his fingers pushing against her sweet spot, it just made her go crazy.

“Julian you sure are too much of a tease sometimes, I love you for who you are though, but I wish you would sometimes say less teasing words.” She whispered embarrassed. She shifted and kept working his cock and the could feel more and more of his pre cum leaking out over his cock slit and over the head of his cock. A smirk came to her lips and she could feel that he was going to cum himself but maybe not as the same time as her.

Aria suddenly threw her head back as her pussy walls clamped down around his fingers and she cried out close now. She then would suddenly cum and drench his fingers with her pussy juices, her body was covered in sweat. Aria then would slump against the bed weakly, her small body covered in sweat from head to toe. Julian would fee her hand weakly let go of her cock and then notice her shift a bit as he was still inside her.

He feels her cumming on his hand as he smiled softly as he looked at her. Pulling his fingers from her body her smiled he normally lick them clean as he loved her taste. But he runs his hand along his shaft using her cum as lube. With a grin on his face, he was rock hard thanks to her rubbing him."I know you like the teasing...Your inner twitches when I do."He said he noticed that as he laughs softly.

"You know that won't happen as long you like it."He said to her as he smiled softly at her as he smiled seeing she was soaked. He smiled looking at her as she was slumped over and weak. He was going to finish her now as he position himself over her and between her legs. Spreading them slowly holding them he slowly slide into her going deep she was so wet so it was easy for him to get inside her.

Leaning in more to her he drove his shaft deep into her moaning softly as she was still tight he smiled softly."I love you so much Aria."He said kissing her passionately as he hold her close to her as he didn't move he held his spot as he kissed her.

Aria was feeling slightly foggy in her mind and she could feel him pull his fingers out of her pussy. She blushed madly when he licked a bit of her cum off of his fingers. She then looked and watched him lube up his cock with her juices then she shook her head but smiled. She still couldn’t believe how naughty he could be and she guessed he was right. Aria liked a tiny bit of teasing as long as it didn’t hurt her or make her to angry.

Aria shifted slightly then suddenly felt Julian move between her legs, she felt him spreading her legs with his own. She let out a groan as his cock slipped inside her pussy, it sent a happy shiver up her spine. “Ah you feel so good when you’re inside of me.” She said and looked up at Julian before she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She bit her bottom lip for a while before she felt a shiver once more.

Before Aria knew it, Julian said he loved her and before she could reply he kissed her hard on the lips. Aria kissed him back and shut her eyes tightly enjoying the way his lips felt against her own. Aria slowly shifted her hips and moved then against his length. She wondered why he tried so hard to make pleasure for her but it was a good thing. “I hope I am giving you pleasure.” She whispered against his lips and smirked a tiny bit.

Hearing her ask is she giving him pleasure he smiled softly at her."You always grant me pleasure.'He said to her pushing deep inside her sweet hole. He started to pump in and out of her quickly holding on to her side he was deep inside her. Feeling her arms and legs around him he could help but to pump fast as he could.

As minutes pass, he feels her pussy tightening up but it didn't close him down. Aria moans made him want her more. There body slapping together was heard as ther're body met.
He was was deep with each stroke, he wasn't going to give her any time to breath tonight. She would not get any if not much sleep tonight.

Julian lifts her up with her arms wrapped around him. She would be sitting in his lap using her weigh to push deeper into her. He could feel her most inner wall, for Aria it feel like the bards are slowly moving around inside her rubbing her walls of her pussy as it was a new trick he give to Aria.

Aria smiled huge when he said that she always gave him pleasure and it made her feel very happy inside. She grasped and groaned as he started to thrust in her deep and fast but not enough to hurt her or the baby inside her. She went wide eyed as Julian lifted her up so she was sitting in his lap. She clung to him tighter as he pushed her up and down his massive cock. “Darn it Julian, you’re like a rabbit.” She muttered and bit her bottom lip trying to stay calm.

Aria had not been with Julian for a while and it felt so good having him inside her, she would let him know if he was going to hard or fast though. “Be careful there is a baby inside me now, don’t go to hard or fast.” She whispered into his ear. She felt herself starting to sweat and let out a grunt as his cock slammed against her sweet spot. “You’re going to make me cum already, it’s far too soon Julian.” She whimpered and bit her lip hard.

Julian would fee her hands moving up and down his back now as she enjoyed the love making. She made her wings spread wide and she stretched them out before she closed them slightly. Aria knew he liked to touch her wings and it gave her pleasure when he did touch them. Her eyes were closed and she was clinging to him like she would be taken from him. “I love you so much Julian. No one else can take you from me or have you.” She said.

Julian held her close to him as he did what she asked slowly down abit just not much. He promise he would harm her."ITs not to soon...You have a long night ahead of you."He said to her pushing deep enough to hit her sweet spot he wasn't going to give her a choice about holding it or letting it go. He was going to make her cum plain and simply.

leaning back abit so he could get to her breast he grabs on of them with his hand as he smiled."I can't wait for you to taste you heavenly milk."He wasn't sure if angel did that but if she did it would be nice if not he could still dream of it. He massages her breast for a moment before he got back to it.

Seeing her open her wonderful wings they was beautiful to him. He wish he had more hands so he could take advantage of her wings and her body. He feeling her clamping down on him as he was nearly there, he was almost ready to fill her up. He know he have to be careful as he didn't wish to tire her out or damage her they have a long night ahead of them.

Aria groaned and wanted to smack him on the head saying he would force her to cum over and over without stopping but she did not have the energy. He was being cruel, his cock not stopping as it slammed into her pussy. She whimpered softly when he grasped her chest and played with her breasts and it made her tremble. She cried out suddenly and threw her head back, her pussy clamped around his cock and she came hard.

“Fuck…damn you Julian.” She growled and pushed herself up weakly but fell back on the bed too tired to hold herself up. She could feel his cock keep going and going, she stared at him when he spoke about her milk. “I don’t know if that happens with me. I have changed since you first found me.” She said and let out a sigh. She lay her head down on pillow and felt him moving more and more her pussy clamping some more.

She whimpered some more and slumped against his body her pussy was still sensitive and she clamped around his cock trying to pull off. “Julian.” She cried out softly. Her pussy fit him perfectly and she could feel her climax already coming backs she hoped he wouldn’t know this though. She shut her eyes and yawned softly as she shut her eyes enjoying the feel of his barbed cock buried deep inside her young pussy.

Feeling her body reacts to his touch, he felt her tumble then her whimpering as she held on to him and came hard. He felt it as she clamped down as he smiled at her. Seeing her head go back he move in and kisses her exposed neck she better be lucky he didn't have fangs she would have many of his fang marks running up and down her body. He loved her soft warm skin against him as he juices slide down his shaft her just kept going until he hits his climax.

Hearing her growl at him as he smirks loving that sound she makes."Hehe..."He looked to her leaning in to her pinning her down to the bed as he hold on to her."Well it doesn't matter if you do."He said to her calmly."Cause Ill see take good care of you."He said going deep inside her still. Loving she was clamping down on him as he hold onto her.

He feels her clamping down more, he was close to his climax, he couldn't help it at this point as he moans her name."Aria."He moaned pushing deep inside her. He continues to thrust for several more minutes as he slams into her, releasing his seed inside her. He hold on to her panting softly smiling at he felt like he won as he know she came just as he did.

Aria shuttered as he kissed and sucked her neck leaving marks but she knew he would still be fucking her. She felt him cum inside her and she let out a sigh. “I want to slap you right now.” Aria growled but she did not have the strength. She felt him buried deep inside her still and she knew he was nowhere near done with her pussy just yet. She shook her head and pushed herself up a bit and pulled herself from his cock.

“Can’t you even stay out of my pussy once?” she said and shook her head but she was smiling a bit. She however moaned a bit as his cum leaked out of her. “Damn it Julian you’re a fucking pain in the ass.” She rumbled and shifted some more. She shifted again and sat up a bit on the bed and slowly moved off of it and sat on the floor as she watched more of his cum leak from her pussy, it send a shiver through her spine.

“You think with your penis and not with your head and don’t lie to me and say you don’t.” she muttered and shook her head. Aria was tired but she knew he would keep pushing her over and over until she could take no more sex. She wondered when it was going to be the time she passed out, her pussy was stretched rather wide. She shut her legs slightly and wrapped her wings over her body and just sat there waiting for him to pounce.

Julian smiled softly."You know I wont stop for from slapping me."He said she only does it when he deserves it so he didn't feel bad about it. Moaning as she pulled from his cock as a soft pop was hear coming from them when she pulled away from him. With a smile he watches her sit up."Where are you going?"He asked watching her move to the edge of the bed.

"Well you may me promise not to mess up the bed by cumming all over it."He said hearing her was a pain in her ass. He wasn't a pain in her ass not yet at least."Pain in your ass? How can that be? I haven't been up there yet."He said teasing her as he smiled watching her sit on the floor as he moved to the edge of the bed. watching her wings shift around her he smiled seeing her going inside her shell.

"I wont lie when it comes to us and that special moment I do say he takes control."He smiled looking at her moving down next to her, he move to her putting his arms around her he kissed her forehead holding her close to him. He wasn't planning to push her or force her into something she doesn't' want to do. He knows he gets a bit carried away he happy he reminds him that he does from time to time. Sitting with her as his tail moves under her wing and coils softly around her waist as he smiles as he leans his head on her."You know your such a hand full some times."He says it wasn't a bad think he liked her like this as he thinks.

"Aria I promise you Ill always be here for you and our child."He says out of no where he know some where deep down she was worried about him disappearing cause of his new powers.

“I don’t think you’re ever going to be up my butt. I don’t like the sound of it.” She grumbled as she felt his arms wrap around her and then his tail move and grasp her waist. She sighed knowing he was not going to let her go so she moved and sat in his lap, her wings still wrapped around her slightly but she allowed his chest push against her own. She bit her lip as his hot cock pushed against her pussy once more and she bit her lip.

“I hold you to your word, you’re not allowed to vanish or die.” She said and then punched him slightly in the chest before she shook her head and grasped his cock and slowly pushed herself back down on it. “I am tired, if you want to keep going you’re going to have to do the work and I have to lay on my side of back.” She said and yawned. Her eyes closed and she rested her head against his shoulder and just rested her pussy around his cock.

“If you keep making love to me though you may have more than one child with me.” She said and shifted her hips. She gritted her teeth and whimpered, she wanted to go to sleep and soon she did. Aria’s wings were closing against her back now and she had fallen asleep with her head on his shoulder, he could hear her snoring. Her arms gently grasped his shoulders and he could hear her snoring happily away.

Julain listens to her speaks to him as she always teased him, but he wasn't going to push her into something like that. Feeling her hit his chest he just nods to her."Glad to hear it."He said to her as he looked at her as he hold her close to him. His tail hold her tightly with out crushing her keeping her warm.

He moans softly when she slide feeling her rest around him he moves close to her as he smiled whispering in her ear."More kids... You say that like its a bad thing."He said to her teasing her he wouldn't mind that but he wouldn't do that to Aria she have to give birth to them all. He wasn't sure how this one would treat her, holding her close he remind still as he moves slowly back to the bed while inside her. He lays with her on there side as he smiled at her soon passing out himself holding her close.

They would sleep through the night, Julian seals to his home kept them safe and sound and invisible but unknown to them they was being tracked by someone. Friend of foe it was hard to tell at this point.

Morning soon came, Julian was woke but he just lays with Aria waiting until she awaken. He just lays where half woke as sunlight pours into there room from the window Aria would be able to feel it on her wings.

She woke with him still inside her and she bit her lip slightly and shifted and looked around. She spotted Julian still there and she trolled over and hugged him tightly and clung to him. “I had a nightmare, you died and so did I the baby had no one.” She whimpered. And wrapped her legs around his waist allowing his cock to stay inside her. “I love you so much Julian. I love you.” She whimpered into his neck and just clung to the older male.

Sadly things were going to change on them, Gabriel the Archangel of heaven and Aria’s father made his way down searching for them. Aria’s senses went off and she jumped out of bed her clothes formed on her and she suddenly crashed through the door and stared at her father who stood outside their house. “There you are you little whore.” He snapped at her. “I kick you out and you join the scum of hell. I have come to end your life and your lover’s as well.” Gabriel snapped.

Before Aria could even speak she was sent flying back into a tree and she slipped down the trunk and landed on her from in the dirt. She coughed blood up as she slowly pushed herself up to her feel shaking badly then fell to a knee. “You can’t kill me, your weak compared to me. It’s like crying to kill God yourself.” Gabriel snapped as he sent her flying again smacking her into the trees and knocking huge ones down, four landed on her shaking the ground.

Julian looks at her as she clung to him and wrapped her arms and legs around him he smiled softly. He fells her walls was holding him as he smiled softly at her."I love you as well Aria....I am not going any where."He said to her holding her. He sensed something something smashed through his barriers as she pushed off him as he looked at her as got up.

Seeing the door smash open he was shocked to see who it was. As the angel pop in. He got a pair of pants on him as he looked to Gabriel as his body reacted going a bit in power."You leave her alone."He says tackling Gabriel as they fall through the floor Julian didn't know his own strength as he was strong in this new form of his.

Julian was burning with power, flames covers his body as he didn't understand where his energy was coming from but if he could take on a archangel he wasn't complaining."You have to kill me first before you get to hear you bastard."He said as he stared to punch the angel. But Julian using his powers this way called something to him. Unknown to him it was a reason his kind was killed of and wasn't able to evolve.

“Oh but you better hurry your dear mate is dying, her rips are cracked, next I will rip her wings off and kill that scum inside her body.” Gabriel said. “LEAVE HIM ALONE!” Aria coughed and cried out as blood streamed down the side of her mouth. She brought her scythe down sending her father flying back outside and into the trees. They began to battle and she looked over at her mate a sad look in her eyes and she put a barrier up.

“No you’re going to burn up, no don’t fight. I don’t want you to die.” She said keeping Julian from coming after her father. She suddenly sent him flying again, Gabriel hit a tree. Gabriel slammed her over and over again in the stomach with his sword but she dogged it until he slammed her into a tree. “STOP!” she screamed as a huge shock wave went through the trees and Gabriel suddenly vanished sent back to heaven.

“Bastard.” She croaked as she fell to her knees clutching her body and gasped as she suddenly threw up blood all over the grass. She gritted her teeth and slammed her fist down into the ground. “No. I won’t be weak.” She pushed herself to her feet and stared at Julian. “I am sorry I can’t let you burn up.” She croaked grasping her rips as she coughed more blood up. “I’m sorry.” She said before she slumped to the ground and passed out.

Julian was helping best he can fight but he knew he couldn't keep this up forever, the marks was starting to burn. He stopped his glow and backed away from the angels. Looking to Aria racing to her grabbing her holding her in his arms as he roars. Using the seals in the house the barrier around it activates. Kicking out any angels or demons that sneak in as it was protected as he and Aria was consumed by flames as they disappeared using a new skill of his.

He take her to a safe area he know they wouldn't be safe long ,but he place wards and seals on Aria to heal her using his own energy what he could spare as he hold her close to him so she could absorb his energy to heal. He didn't want to lose her but he felt tired he knew his time wasn't close but using his powers was draining he didn't know it would be so bad.

The force tracking Julian appears just as he disappeared, this force was invisible to all but could be sense by high ranking angels and demons and could be call forth to appear if it wish to. This being hung around tiring to sense its target he was near Gareial as he stood there staring at him for a moment as he forgotten how slow witted some angels was. Walking calmly as he looked to the house, the barrier vibrated when he touched it. He was impressed that someone could make a barrier to stop what he was."Impressive indeed."He said calmly as cold frozen air escape his mouth.

“We have to go to hell it’s the only way. No more excuses.” She said and then Aira and him suddenly vanishes and they appeared in hell. She walked right up to an alter and shaking her head she didn’t stop at all, she acted before Julian could react. She slit her wrist open her blood spilled to the ground, a seal appeared around them and she moved her hand through the blood. Her palm began to growl and she suddenly shoved her hand into his chest.

Her eyes glowed and her body grew black and she felt her wings stretch and suddenly the fears and flesh fell of them leaving bones. Her stomach was glowing, protecting the baby as her eyes and mouth grew dark as she breathed out. She grasped his heart and he would feel power powering into him. Once she was done she stepped back and slumped against the ground and lay there panting. “You won’t die now Julian, I gate you my powers.” She said coughing.

She looked at her bone wings and let out a sigh as she stood up running her hand through her blood and slowly the feathers grew back pure black and she let out a sigh. “I just want to go home, the baby is growing so fast, she will come soon, in a few days.” Aria said as she walked to Julian and slumped against him as she fell asleep. She was so worn out but she hadn’t died, she just did not have the energy to wake up.

Julian was shocked by what she did he feel his powers was sealed, it was different. But he still could use some of his powers. Holding Aria he soon walks as they vanished disappearing in flames as he took her back to there home. The house was fixed as the seals that protected it repairs it. he re did them to keep angels out now. The barrier was up, as Julian lays her in the bed sighing softly.

He wished he didn't did something so reckless without saying anything to him. Just cause he was on a tight time line didn't mean she could put herself and the child in danger. Sighing softly as sits and waits calmly as he flip through the pages of the ritual Aria did it was easy to reserve he hold on to t hem for a well as he sighed. Demons and Angels he couldn't help but sense something was amiss as he sits there calmly.

The shadowy figure sits outside watching the house it was marked for him, he wait binding his time but for now he keep the demons and angels away. As None would dare cross him. What he was and what he could be come. Looking to the sky wit ha grin."Soon Soon Illl add another one of you to my collection."He says laughing softly looking at his marks.

Aria was passed out for days in and out, she did not wake for a long time, it would be a whole weak before she woke up and when she did she said nothing. Her belly was rather huge now and swollen with the baby as it grew fast. Aria made her way into the bathroom and turned the shower on and stripped her clothing from her naked body. When she was done she got out and dried off before she let out a sigh and stared at her pregnant tummy.

She knew the baby would come soon and she hoped it would be alright, Julian had just been given the power that made it so he couldn’t die. He would be able to use his Berserker power without having to worry about burning up. Sure Aria had been weak but now her powers were a lot stronger but with the baby she was worried. “Julian you cannot die now, you can use your Berserker powers all you want without burning out.” Aria said.

“I am glad you will be able to stay with me and the baby forever now.” Aria said and made her way towards him still naked. She buried her head into his chest and let out a soft sigh as a shiver went down her spine. She was happy to be awake and she wondered if he would notice the way her baby belly was. She wondered if he would be happy to see how big and swollen she was, she wondered what he and her were going to name the baby whatever it was.

Looking at her as he put his arms around her found out something but he smiled softly he tell her later."Hehe...Hey That's good new right. So how are you feeling?"He asked her holding her close as her belly was poking him."You gained a bit of weigh have you?"He asked as he was taking care of her all the while she was sleeping. Julian been reading up and studying as he found out some things he managed to grab a few things he couldn't before. He was worried about the child rather them himself to be honest.

Julian was happy she was okay but he have to tell her of the trouble sooner or later as he looked at her calmly as he smiled."You should lay down, the baby will be here soon I can feel it."He said calmly as he feels it kicking him softly as he smiled at her as he laughs softly at her."So are you hungry?"He asked her scooping her up and laying her down in the bed."I don't want to see you on your feet until the baby is here."He said to her calmly as he smiled at her as h e kissed her lips softly rubbing her belly softly laying with her.

The unknown figure stands over several demons as he was waiting, devouring them before he takes what he came for."Enjoy your last few days of life my pray. Your powers are at there peak...So good you will be a good fight."He says laughing softly to himself sitting on a rock looking at the house as he was waiting calmly.

She slumped weakly against the bed and looked at Julian sensing what was outside but she just shut her eyes, she was tired of this all, she was so sick and tired of fighting and danger. “I am not hungry.” She said simply as her eyes closed and she let out a sigh. Aria felt the baby moving inside her but she knew better than to move much, it would come soon and it would be very powerful. She touched her belly and then lay her head against Julian’s chest.

“I can sense him Julian. I am so sick and tired of demons and angels bugging us. I can’t take it anymore.” Aria said softly as she suddenly winced. She grit her teeth and before they knew it she has given birth to a baby girl. She looked like a cross between her parents and she was already forming and growing fast. She stood there her leather wings wrapped around her as Aria lifted her head. “I am proud of you both.” Aria said as her head slumped back against the bedding.

Aria said no more as she lay there, her child shook her head and looked at Julian as clothes formed on her body. “Mother has passed, she has given up hope because of the Monster that waits outside. I may be able to find mother’s spirit but I don’t think she wants to come back.” The child said. “My name is Azeal.” The little demon said and suddenly she vanished outside and into the air before she entered hell searching for Aria’s lost soul.

The unknown figure stands over several demons as he was waiting, devouring them before he takes what he came for."Enjoy your last few days of life my pray. Your powers are at there peak...So good you will be a good fight."He says laughing softly to himself sitting on a rock looking at the house as he was waiting calmly.
[/quote]

Julian looked at her thinking her masked it well. Holsing her as he stayed close to her, feeling her with her head on his chest as he hold her.
Hearing her he just hold on to her." Yes, he here but he won't bother us no more soon." By us he meant her and their child. Seeing Azeal be born and grow before his eyes he hold on to Aria as he smiled so happy she was born healthy and strong. Hear that Aria didnt wish to come back he sighs." Find her and bring her home Azeal."He tells her as she disappeared, placing a warm cover over Aria he sooned walked to the edge of the portal.

He know he needed to face this being of power, releasing the seal Aria placed on him activating his berserker powers he didnt waste time as he knew the being was. With a large grin on his face, they clashed the powers was similar to Julian.
The battle was brutal, energy filled the air but after a hard fight Julian was running out of steam. He was over using his powers, his body couldnt handle it for long periods. The stranger had Julian by his neck holding him up as Julian tries and get free the stranger grins grabbing his left arm and turn it with his energy. When it reach Julian shoudler he yanks pulling it feom its socket.
Julian didnt scream as the stranger drops him laughing at his pain." Sorry....But I been killing your kind for ages. But you did put up a hell of a fight and made me bleed even if it just was for abit. So hope you enjoyed your lifeccause its over."He kicks Julian over and slams his Hand into Julian's chest drain him of all his demonic powers. Julian was to weak to fight back as he lays there his life flash before his eyes. But, his life slowed down when it got to his time with Aria. It was nice even through it was short time then Azeal popped into his head. Julian gasped for air the being luaghs as he was almost done with him as his body was dring up and turning to ashes. " What you want to try and stop me fat...." He stoped talking seeing Julian grab him holding him in place. "Aria...." He speaks in a raspy voice." Will not die here..." Julian tells the being as his body undertakes another metamorphes. Julian was consumed by fire as the being jumped back, staring at julian with awe as he changed after he was no longer a berserker he was more. Whenhis body formed he looked at the stranger with blood red eyes. Julian knew what he was they was alike yet Julian was now more like Aria." Begone!!!"Julian commands of the stranger as the was a surge of energy blasting the stranger it didnt kill him as he escape it was enough to kill him if it connected fully. Cloths formed around Julian walking to Aria touch her face closing his eyes as he searches for Aria spirit as well. He knows ahe would recognize his new energy but she know his touch.

Azeal appeared but her power was drained and she lay beside Aria on the bed, she was in a baby form once more. She has used her powers from Aria to search for the Spirit but she could not find it. Aria was traveling through the underworld when she heard a voice calling her. She suddenly noticed it was Julian and she appeared before him. She said nothing though, she knew the threat was gone and Julian had changed yet she came back.

Her body gasped and warmth returned to it but she just lay there her eyes shut tightly. Aria’s arm reached slightly out and she pulled the baby Azeal to her chest before Aria slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Julian. “You summoned me back, I am glad you did not die. I could not bear that thought, though Azeal seemed to have gotten my powers for some reason for a short time.” Aria croaked but lay back against the bedding.

She had no strength inside her anymore, she has given birth and died, her spirit came back so that jus made her powers weak. “You are not the same man I know though, you look different.” She whispered and let out a soft groan. Azeal just lay beside her mother fast asleep and sucking on her thumb for the first time. Aria had given her power to Azeal to protect her from being killed by Julian’s enemy, she herself had died to be safe in the Underworld.

Julian knew they both return as he looks at her calmly. Azeal as a baby he smiled looking to Aria as he just sighs.
He was shrouded in a living cloak, it could move and act on its own, if need be it was a extension of Julian. Holding on to Aria hand she would feel the cloak touch her and the energy it produced would be warm and comforting to her." Ill always be the man you know....Cause only you can make me worry until my hair turn gray" He teased het as the hood moved on its own coming off so she can see his face.
"As for my new form...I dont know what I turned into so it will be fun to see what I can do now."He grins as he thinks to her." Not to worry my penis still has bards on it" He says using their connect to speak in her head.
As he promise he would not stop teasing her, yet he takes her hand and rub it against his cheek and she feel something warm dripping on her hand. Tears coming from Julian as this was a happy and most tiring day of his life and he was happy his girls are okay." Dont leave again....If you try that a again ill bind your soul to the house and you have to stay." He says Julian didnt notice his tears as he was just happy.
The cloak surrounding him seem to react as it coiled softly around Aria wrist some of her angelic energy that she gave him pours from it and back into her but Julian wasn't paying attention to it as she just hold on to her hand as he cries softly.

Back
Top Bottom