Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Control His Lust (Me & Heionmibu)

“Yes I packed all your books everyone I could find even from the attic and basement.” She said and watched him finish his breakfast and then waited still until he was done. Once he was packed she headed with him out the door and followed after him smiling as they headed towards the new house. She was quiet as they walked on and kept heading towards the new house, her eyes were on the ground as she went on.

A few hours passed and she stared up at him once she felt that they were closer. “I have to sit for a bit.” She said and rubbed her belly. After their break they were breaking and heading towards the house, soon it was afternoon and they were there. “Finally I can see it now, it’s a huge house and it has powerful seals on it.” Aria said and looked at him. She then headed inside the house with Julian and smiled as she walked around.

She made sure to lock the door behind them and she put her bags down. “Man am I tired, but I should shower first.” She said. “Thank you for bringing me here Julian.” She said and ran up the stairs with her clothes in her arm. She opened the bathroom door and then got into the shower after she stripped and soon she let the warm water run over her body. She leaned against the wall and let her wings get soaked with water as well a smile on her face.

As they got to there new home he smiled softly at her as he figures he unpacks as she showers he join her later. He had to make sure the seals was still good and then unpack there things. He was in the basement as he smiled at the seals as they was strong here as the home was fully protect as he sighs in relief.

Going to the backyard there was a powerful seal there making a barrier that kept out demons as well shield them from there view as he smiled."Good there are all still working properly."He said closing and locking the door as he walked back to there bags as he unpack his things and took Aria things to there room as he could hear the shower running but he wasn't going to join her he had another idea.

He waits for her to finish and come out of the bath room as he smiled softly as he looks t the door like he was waiting for pray. He grins as he was going to make her day a bit harder seeing he has a lot of built up energy he needed to release it and burn it off.

She sighs and makes her way out the door of the bathroom after she dries off and pulls her pyjamas on. She is very tired unaware of what he was going to do to her. She senses him lurking close to she lets out a huge sigh and vanishes appearing behind him. “You can’t scare me, I can sense you.” She muttered and let out a sigh. She then made her way into the bedroom and slipped under the covers of the bed and lay her head down on the pillow.

He could see her curl up in a tight ball and soon she was fast asleep, around her she wore her shirt and pants of her pyjamas and you soon heard her snoring softly. Aria was not dreaming about anything though, she was still tired from walking for so long. Her wings were still healing in the bone part so she had to take it easy and make sure that she didn’t work them up to hard. She wondered when they would be fully healed.

She lifted her head slightly as she suddenly rolled over in the bed and he could see her back was towards him. She grasped the bedding and buried her head into her pillows happily a smile on her face. It felt so good to be able to sleep with less worries now that the barriers were around them. She hoped that Julian wouldn’t die on her and that he would always be there for Aria and her child no matter what happened.

Julian smiled as she was learning he get her later right now he unpack so they wouldn't have to do it later. It took him some time he unpacks there things. He found his book of spells looking for something to heal. He was busy at work making some bandages for Aria as he smiled when he finsihed.

Going to the bed room as he didn't wake her as she wouldn't feel him working. He bandages her wings as healing energy soaked into it as it speed up her hearing. He was sitting on the bed looking at her sleeping as he moves his hand under the covers as he smiled touching her stomach. At the moment it was faint but he could feel it.

There child heartbeat it was strong and growing stronger by the hour. It made him smile as he sits there with his hand on her belly as she should take it easy for now. He have time with her once thing settle down. He slowly moves his hand away as he smiled going to the study as he needed to do some research.

She grunted and felt him working on her wings but it didn’t wake her up she just had a smile on her face. She knew he was not going to do things to her at the moment, she was so worn out thanks to the days travels and her wings still healing. She could however feel the bandages working on her wings so that made her feel a bit better, she was glad he was willing to help her. Aria grunted a bit in her sleep as his hand touched her belly.

Aria knew that he was checking on the baby and she knew that he could feel its heart beat, it made her happy that he cared. Aria woke up later that night and sat up in bed and yawned, she wondered where Julian was. “Where are you?” she croaked and looked around her. She then saw him and made her way towards her demon lover. He made a smile move over her lips, he wasn’t a bad looking demon and now he was all hers.

She wondered what he was up to but she didn’t feel like asking him. “I felt you wrapping my wings and feeling the baby, I am glad you did so. Thank you Julian, you made me happy.” She said and leaned against him and laid her head on his shoulder. He felt her arms wrap around his neck as she hugged him from behind. “I was looking for you, when are you coming to bed? I miss the feel of you next to me.” Whimpered Aria.

Julian been looking through his books happy she was woke."I am glad and your welcome. I wanted you to be comfortable while you rested."He said to her as he had many books opened. most of them was about certain demons with powers and abilities as well as some healing spells for Aria. Julian been at it for hours looking for something to slow or stop his condition when it gets really bad.

There was little to no information about his condition or about him. He was smiling as the book he had in his hands now was a book on baby names."Hm...Ill come to bed soon. I just wanted to look at some more names."He said to her as he turned the page slowly as he smiled at her."You rest while?"he asked her as he smiled at her.

"I have to change the wrappings around your wing soon so Ill do that in a moment."He said to her he didn't wish to worry her as he smiled at her."So any name you was thinking of calling the baby. I was thinking Elizabeth if its a girl."He said as he haven't found a boy name he liked yet."As for a boy I am not sure yet."

“That could work but I am not sure if it’s a Girl. I was thinking Arik if it’s a boy, something tells me though that is most likely will be a boy. I just know it in my gut, anyways I think we should go and check the angel library about your illness.” She said and then made her way back into the bedroom and she dragged him with her. Once in the bed she sat down on the side and showed him her wings once more, she kept her back to him though.

“I was also thinking Azeal if it’s going to be a girl, what would you do if it happened to be twins though I doubt it will be?” Aria asked and cocked her head to the side. She smiled at her love and then lay right on her belly and shut her eyes her wings open for her. Once he had changed her bandages she curled up on her side and pulled the blankets around her. “It’s getting late, you should get some sleep now.” Aria said to Julian.

She was leaning with her head against the pillow and her eyes were shut tightly as she thought to herself. She was thinking about what life was going to be like once the baby was born, she would protect her whole family no matter what. She had a plan on what she would do if she were to die, she would keep her baby alive and let it be birthed even though she was dead but she was not about to tell Julian just yet.

Julian laughs softly as he smiled at her as he was pulled away from his books."Okay okay I am coming."He said to her as he smiled as he changed the bandages on her wings he listened to the names as he smiled."Both are good."He said to her as smiled laughing at Twin."Well your having the child not me so you better hope its one and not two."He said to her teasing her as he lays with her.

Hearing her suggestion about the angel library he smiled softly at her."Well that's sound s good but seeing how they only wish to kill us I doubt saving us is what they want."He said calmly looking at her.He wasn't doubting it but he felt it was true as he sits with her calmly as he smiled softly at her.

"Beside...."He smiled softly softly at her."Your just distracting me."He says kissing her neck softly as he laughs remembering what he do to her when she is fully rested.

Aria let out a sigh and then shrugged and bit her bottom lip as she listened to him speaking. “I think you’re working too hard, no I want to have my lover with me awhile I sleep, I hate sleeping alone.” She muttered and let out a huge sigh. Aria shivered as she felt his lips against her neck and it made a smile appear on her lips, she was so happy that he was there. Aria was unaware that he wanted to have sex with her once more but it wouldn’t really bug her.

“Are you up to something once more?” she asked and cocked her head to the side and she bit her bottom lip. Her head lay down on the pillow and she leaned her body against his own, she liked how close he was with her. “You’re sending shivers down my spine when you kiss my neck there, did you know that?” Aria asked and cocked her head slightly. She knew he liked to cause her pleasure and he liked to see her squirm in pleasure.

“We will just have to wait and see what happens, wait and see what comes out when I give birth.” Aria said and smiled. She knew that she would have a healthy baby and she would be willing to do what she must to keep her child safe. “I am going to sneak into the library then and get you some help.” She said and then she leaned up and kissed him on the nose. “I really do need you alive, you’re really not allowed to die on me.” Snapped Aria

"Working to hard? Well let see if I can relax."He said to her looking at her with a grin."I know I give you shivers, I wouldn't be good lover if I didn't."He said laughing softly at her. Kissing her neck again as he leans into her as his hand found its way between her legs as he rubs her clit through her cloths at first.

"When am I not up to something?"He asked her laughing softly as he smiled softly at her. As he lays her on her back so her could have better access to her body. "Now let see your squirm."He teased her as he smiled at her. Kissing her neck once again as he was planning to make her squirm in ecstasy.

"We will and asking so much of me. Well you have to pay for that type of services."He said to her as his hand move under her clothing as it found its way to her clit as he rubs it softly as he hold onto her.

Aria whimpered as she felt Julian’s arm move around her body and suddenly play with her clit through her bottoms then she bit her lip. She hated it when he kissed her neck to make her squirm but she let it go as she shut her eyes tightly. Once more Julian was going to make love to her once more and she smiled a bit. “You talk too much, did you know that?” Aria said as she felt Julian move her onto her back and she stared up into his eyes.

Aria knew as hard as she tried he would just keep her there until she came with pleasure. “If you’re going to me then at least strip me of my pants. I don’t want to have them soaked with cum, I just cleaned them.” She said and shook her head then let out a huge groan. She could feel his huge yet warm hand working away at her clit. She gritted her teeth and held back the urge to get wet for the moment, once her pants were gone she would become wet.

“If you’re wanting me then you have to strip me of what I have before you can get access.” Aria said to Julian and then smirked. She then shut her eyes and lay there waiting to see what he would do and if he really wanted to have sex with her. She wondered if he was going to make her cum over and over again, it had been awhile since they last have had sex. She was not in the mood earlier but now she knew he had gotten her into the mood.

Julian grins softly at her as he smiled."Hm...Says the one that is talking."He said as he start pulling her pants off along with her panties he wasted no time stripping her. Yet, when it came to her shift he lifted it up so her arms to get through but it covered her eyes as he grins softly as he smiled.

As he blindfolded her he smiled removing his cloths now as he leans in and kisses her lips to let her know he was still there."Now lets have some fun.."He said to her making sure she doesn't take it off. She feel his tail slide slowly up her softly legs as he moves to her kissing her neck as he takes her breast in his hand playing with them and pushing on the nipples softly.

His shaft was erect and hard rubbing on her, of course she couldn't' see this but he wanted her to feel everything.

Aria let out a huge sigh and rolled her eyes when she felt Julian strip her of her clothes. “What the hell.” She growled and pushed against him. She was not in a mood to be teased that night for some reason, she groaned when he kissed her lips and she weakly kissed back. “I am not in the mood to be teased tonight.” Aria snapped and yanked her shirt off her head and glared at him. She could feel his tail between her legs and she sighed.

Aria didn’t know why she felt so angry but she guessed it was her hormones do to the baby. She felt his cock rubbing against her stomach and his hands on her chest. “What do you think you’re doing?” she asked and narrowed her eyes. She said nothing more and lay there just staring up at Julian trying to stop herself from smacking him across the face. She took a few deep breathes and let out a huge sigh before she shut her eyes again.

“Don’t even try and change things. I don’t want to be fucking teased right now and I fucking mean it.” Aria snapped as she shifted under him. She could feel his cock against her leg and she could feel his tail between her legs. She let out a huge sigh once more and squirmed under Julian before she pushed herself up and sat there staring at the floor. She shook her head and wiped a few tears from her eyes before she headed to the bathroom.

Julian looked at her calmly as he smiled softly as she raced off to the bathroom he was laughing softly on the inside. Seeing she was getting worked up he figured this would be coming on sooner or later. He wished it came on later but oh well maybe he get her later.

Julian just lays on his back in the bed knowing she would be fine he check on her soon. If she was in there for too long. He lays back with his hand behind his head looking down at his friend that was still standing at attention. He sighed softly he think of a way to handle it later.

Julian was laying there with his eyes closed waiting as he waits to see if Aria is okay.

Aria let out grunt and slammed her first into the wall before she turned the shower on and got in glaring at her feet. She stopped herself from crying and let out a huge sigh once more, what was going on with her body? She stared down at her belly and bit her bottom lip, she had a feeling now that it was her hormones. She decided she would not return to bed and she slumped down to the shower bottom and just sat there.

Aria enjoyed the way the water fell over her naked body and she soon was in a trance like state. She was thinking about her life, about her father and where she had ended up now. She thought about Julian and the baby inside her belly. “Why… does life have to be a bitch?” she thought to herself and then leaned against the shower wall. She felt her mind drifting as desires started to come to her thoughts and she blushed madly.

When she was a full pure angel she would have never thought such naughty things. “Damn it’s all Julian’s fault for that.” She thought softly but she shook her head. She moved her hands and grasped her knees but she ignored her wet pussy and then stared down at it. She grabbed a razor and suddenly shaved any hair off her pussy and any other of her private parts. She was not sure why she was feeling strange but it was bothering her.

Julian figures she needed her private time as this was still new to him as well. Using the link she made for them he speaks to her in her mind."Hehe....Its not all my fault you know."He said to her in her mind. He continues to sit there calmly as he smiled at her as he tried not to laugh."So are you okay do you want me to join you in that nice shower?"He asked her as wasn't sure if she wouldn't kill him if he walked in there with her. He still was aroused and he blames her for that and all her teasing.

“Do whatever you want Julian, I am not your mother. I cannot order you around, you are your own person after all.” She muttered back to him in her mind. She let out a sigh and leaned back against the shower wall and shut her eyes a bit. She wondered why he was acting strange but she wouldn’t ask him though, she knew he was just being a demon. Aria shifted and curled up in a tight ball as she began to break down crying.

Julian would be able to hear her crying as well and it was rather bad. Aria was so sick and worried about Julian. She didn’t want to him to die and that was weighing heavily down on her mind. She knew she didn’t want to live if he was not around. “Don’t die Julian…please I need you.” She sobbed harder and harder suddenly. She pulled her knees to her chest and hugged then tightly as she lay her head down against her knees.

“You’re not allowed to die, you can’t leave me….I need you. The baby needs its father, I don’t want to life if you die.” She sobbed loudly. Aria rocked back and forth under the hot water as tears streamed down her cheeks and ran down the drain with the water. Aria didn’t know what else to do, she had been so confused and scared over the past few days. She needed him so badly and him being gone scared her out of her mind.

His tail touches her side as he looked at her as he sits behind her as he smiled softly at her."I am not going any where."He says talking to her as he heard her crying badly."Aria we will find a way to save me."He said to her as he smiled happily kisses her. He smiled putting his arms around her as he sat with her.

"So want me to wash your back while I am here?"He asked her calmly as he smiled at her as he got a rag with his tail holding it for her as he looked at her. He start to soup up the rag and wash her back as he smiled at her."Look please don't worry please I hate to see you said."He said to her as he smiled softly at her." Aria I know this is new for you. Its new to me....Never thought I have a Angel. I mean I thought one of us be dead by now."

He thinks as it clearly slipped my mind." I am not up on customs but seeing as we both plan to stay with each other
" He was abit nervious as he holds her close to him." But I am sure you say yes to my question. But, we are linked and hace a child . So will you umm...you know that "M" word humans say when they want to be together forever?"He wanted to see her reaction as he smile.

Aria jumped slightly when she felt his tail against her but soon she relaxed knowing it was just Julian who had come to her side. She calmed a bit when he said he wasn’t going anywhere but she wasn’t sure about that. She kissed Julian back when he had kissed her, she relaxed in his strong arms and lay her head against his chest. She watched him as he grabbed a rag and soaped it up before he started to wash her back, she let it be.

“You better not go anywhere.” She croaked and shut her eyes tightly. She liked the way he cared about her even though she was Heaven born and he was Hell born. “I am glad that neither of us are dead, I don’t think that would have been good.” She muttered moaning softly as his hands moved over her back as he washed it. She suddenly went wide eyed hearing his last words and she turned and looked up at Julian in shock.

“You want me to marry you? Sure.” She said as she felt tears stream down her cheeks once more and she turned and kissed him on the lips. “I love you so much Julian. You are a part of me since we had sex, we are one now.” She whispered as she leaned into him. Her breasts pushed against his massive chest and she felt tears falling down her cheeks. “Yes, yes I will marry you. I want that badly.” She croaked and trembled against him.

Holding on to her as nods to her calmly, he knew it make her smile. Feeling her body pushing to his he smiled. Feeling her warmth as he was enjoying the water washing over them."I knew that make you happy Aria."He said to her he couldn't help but smile as he wipes her cheek once again."I think I am a bad husband already I keep making you cry."He said to her.

He knew she had tears of joy as he looked at her."Hey...How about we get out of here and dry off. Then get to bed okay? "Speaking softly to her as he knew she was going through a lot it made him more determined to find a cure for his illness. So he soon turned the water off and wraps her in a towel.

As soon they was in there robes as they was dry. Thinking about it he have to get them some rings and he knew exactly what to do for them."So tomorrow how about we go and look around for some cloths for the baby? There so much for us to do isn't there."He said to her looking at her holding her as they moved out of the bathroom.

She relaxed and let out a soft but happy sigh as he helped her from the tub and dried her off and helped her into the bedroom. “Yes there is but you’re not a bad husband and we still have time for getting ready for the baby.” She said and shut her eyes. She felt him bring her to the bed and she pulled her robe off and slipped inside it and she pulled his off as well leaving him naked. As soon as Julian was in bed she cuddled her naked body against his.

She shifted slightly and kept her buried into his chest as she pushed her body up against his own over and over. She felt his cock against her and she let it rub against her pussy as she lay against his body. She blushed and softly moved his hand down between her legs and stared up at him a blush on her cheeks and she shut her eyes. “It’s alright….be gentle.” She whispered to Julian as she lay against him with her legs spread for his fingers.

She enjoyed the way his cock rested against her thigh, she didn’t say anything about it though. Soon he would feel that she was wet as he touched her lips. She just stayed relax knowing that this might make her feel better as well. “I love you so much Julian. I will do anything to keep you with me forever.” She whimpered and stared into his eyes. He would feel her body trembling in a sexual way, she wanted him but she said nothing though.

"I love you as well Aria."He said to her as he feels her place his hand between her legs he smiled leaning into her kissing her lips softly."Of course."He said as he rubs her clit then her pussy as he rotated between them. He messages her breast with his free hand as he kisses her neck softly. He wanted to make sure she was comfortable before they started as he let her lead.

He could feel her getting wetter, he gentle slide his middle finger inside her to get her ready for him as he was now fully erect. He was planning of going deep inside her. She feel his tail coiling around her leg sliding up and down slowly as he moved to her lips and kisses her and whispers to her."You are so kind to me but I am not going anywhere."He said biting her ear playfully as he pushed his finger deep inside her.

"And we will be together forever I promise."He said to her calmly as he continues to pleasure her body.

She groans softly as she feels his finger slip inside of her after he shifted over her body. She moaned and kissed him back as she felt his finger starting to move in and out of her. She grasped onto the demon her eyes shut tightly as she enjoyed the way he was pleasuring her. “Ah….I hold you to that promise.” She whispered to Julian when he said they would be together forever. She blushed able to feel his tail wrapped around her leg.

She knew he was going to make her go crazy with pleasure and that idea sounded good to her. She moaned as his finger hit her sweet spots and just made her wetter. “Ah…Julian that feels so good, you know my spots.” She croaked. Her hand trembled and she slowly and shyly moved it down to his cock and grasped it in her hand. She could feel the rubbery barbs of his flesh and she let out a soft groan as she ran her palm over them.

“Julian why do you have barbs like these on your penis?” she said and stared up at him as her hips shifted. She rocked her hips down on his finger as he worked her some more, she liked it when he fingered her before sex. “Do all demons have a penis like yours? What are the barbs for?” she said a bit curious of what the barbs where there for. She stared up into his eyes and smiled a bit though she was blushing.

"I know you will.'He said to her calmly as he smiled softly at her kissing her neck sucking softly on the skin of her neck. He twist and moves his finger deeper inside her. He loved working her pussy over before he slides inside her. He loved when she was nice a wet it made it a lot easier to go deep inside her without harmed her.

He feels her rubbing his shaft as he smiled."You talk alot for sex."He teased her as he hears her question."I was born with them there and I don't go checking other demons."He says to her kissing her lips."Beside, you know what the bards are for...It for scratch those hard to reach places of yours. Just like you like."He said to her with a smile as he pulled his fingers out then pushing his Index and middle inside her as he smiled wiggling them softly around as he looked at her.

Julian was dripping pre cum as she touched it as he was moaning softly as she could milk all of his seed if she really wanted it.

She stared at Julian and let out a sigh as she felt his lips kissing and leaving yet another mark on her neck as he sucked it. Aria could feel every movement of his finger moving in and out of her, hitting against her sweet spot over and over again. She went wide eyed when he started to tease her after she asked her innocent questions. “I was just curious that is all.” She muttered and then leaned against him some more while lying on the bed.

Aria blushed though when he said the barbs were there to reach itches in her pussy that she couldn’t scratch. “Those are such naughty words coming out of your mouth.” She said and looked at him. She whimpered a bit when he pulled his finger from her pussy then she cried out when he pushed two new ones inside her. “Damn it…Julian.” She croaked but she relaxed and allowed his fingers to move in and out of her once more.

She kept her hand moving up and down his length then she let his cock, not wanting him to cum just yet. “I like your barbs.” She said and brushed her finger over some then she leaned back against the bed. “You’re going to make me cum soon. Do you want me to hold back or let it go?” she muttered as her face went beet red. She just relaxed and let him work her until he decided if he wanted her to cum on his fingers or not.

Back
Top Bottom