Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Control His Lust (Me & Heionmibu)

Julian was stunned when he felt the knife at his neck. But, he didnt care about himself at the moment he only cared about Aria." I not going to let you do what you want. She is my mate...I wont let you have her." Even through Julian was out class by then he wasnt going to let them have there way.

Something snaps inside Julian, unknown to the other demons and even Julian he was a rare breed demon that was only spoken about in legends and myth.
His muscles gets more devolped and toned. His once calm eyes become full of rage and hate. As his skin toughen and he turns to his demon form. Several markings burned into his skin. He was complete the marks on him many wouldn't know of them today as they wasnt seen sense the holy wars some time ago. But, one of the last few bersekers, Juggernaut class.
The ground at his feet was slowly turning black as it was burning at his touch. The demon behind him he looks at with his pircing red eyes snarling, using his tail as a weapon he makes it lundge at the demon he was to shew him theough the chest if his tail connects.
Julian was on a another level now as he looked at the dragon tails demon now.

Aria blinked and went wide eyed when she stared at Julian her eyes filled with tears when she heard his words and saw him change. “Julian.” She whispered the shivered as the knife was held to her throat. “You move and I will slit it open. This is a demon knife, it can kill angels like you.” He said and snarled down at Julian. Aria whimpered as her wings were suddenly jerked from against her back and the knife sliced through the bones.

Aria let out an agonized cry and was shoved to the ground harshly, her wings landed on either side of her, blood was pouring out of her wounds. “If I can’t have her then no one can.” The demon said and smirked as he vanished with a low boom sound. “Julian, he’s behind you.” She croaked and lifted her head weakly. She was trembling in agony but she was trying to push herself up but it was not working, the blood was streaming from her wounds.

“Get out of here Julian…..there are more going to come for you and me. Hurry just leave me behind and protect yourself.” Aria croaked. She grasped at her severed wings and held them against her body just waiting for death to take its toll. Her heart was racing inside her chest and she suddenly realized something, a new life inside her. She shoved herself to her feet and sent out a huge blast of flames knowing they wouldn’t hurt Julian but the demon behind him.

That demon turned to ask and Aria shakily moved towards him. She grasped at Julian’s chest as she grasped her wings in one hand then slumped against him. “Please Julian don’t let me die, I don’t want to die. I’m pregnant…the child…..” she croaked and soon she passed out against his body still showing signs of the agony she was in yet she was hanging on. She loved Julian, she needed him and she knew he needed her.

Julian felt the demon behind him life fade he adsorbed his essences, soon tossing his lifeless body to the ground. Julian face forward looking at the other demon as he cut off Aria wing. He growls loudly as he was going to dismember that demon when he heard Aria cry out in pain. He was ready to pounce but seen the demon disappeared.
Turning quickly seeing the demon he growls loudly extending his claws, but it seems Aria had a power she wasn't aware of as he hear her it only made him more protective of her as she drops the last demon he calmed down coming out of his rage. He still was transformed catching her before she completed passed out and hit the ground.
He said nothing lifting her up and gathering her wing, he acted quickly taking her back to the cabin for demons outside of it they couldn't find it and the same for angels and they could get inside cause of the seals.

Hours passed, Julian had Aria in the basement with him Aria would find herself laying on a blanket over a seal of healing. One below and above her, it would mend her wing back together and restore her body and spirit energy.
Julian was waiting sitting not far from her looking through a book, the markings on his body he seen them on another demon. It was long ago but his life force was drained from him just from using his powers. He needed to find out what this meant for him. He didn't wish to worry Aria so he explain it later if it was bad.
He found what he was looking for and it was good and bad the information the book gave him made him sigh softly. Looking from the book to Aria as she was healing, a child born of angel and demon. It wasn't unheard of it was rare he knew they have to be extra careful now. For now they would be safe here they have to lay low for the next few days it will give Julian time to figure out this new form of his as he was in a blind rage he didn't wish to hurt Aria by mistake or the child she was carrying.

Aria groaned and lifted her head weakly and looked over at Julian and then let out a sigh from the pain in her shoulders. Julian had stitched her wings back on she could feel that now as she shifted but decided to stay laying on her belly. “Julian, thank you. But what happened to you? Your so different now.” She croaked and lifted her head slightly. She wanted to stand up and go over to him but she did not have the strength.

“Julian.” Aria cried out softly reaching her hand out for him as tears streamed down her cheeks. She wanted to be close to this demon for some reason. She really knew that she loved him and that was one reason why she wanted to be close. “I think more demons were going to come and get me, they want the child.” She said and shifted slightly. A tremble went down her spine and she grasped her shoulder slightly then slumped down.

“Why do my wings always have to be injured, there is plenty of my body they can injure but it’s always my damn wings.” She cried weakly. She licked her lips and then lay her head back down and kept her hand reached out towards him. She wanted to smell his scent, hold his body close to her own and feel his warmth. She really loved the demon she was very sure of that now, it made her bite her bottom lip as she started to cry.

Julian looked over to Aria as she called out to him, closing the book he walked over to her. He smiled softly took her hand in his softly as he smiled at her."Dont worry I am here and you will be fine soon."He said to her as he sits in the circle with her . It didn't effect him seeing he made it just for her, as his wounds was just fine without one.

As for how to explain what happened to him he wasn't sure how to start explaining it. He would but he leave out it was draining his life force as he used the power. But he just let her heal and explain it later for now."Ill explain this later."He says leaning in bring her hand to his face looking down at her as he places her hand on his cheek."I am just happy you are alive."He says to her calmly as he smiled.

"Well I guess more scars on your body would make you more sexy."He teased her as he leans into her to kisses her cheek softly as he self held her hand close to his chest in both his as she feel the warmth coming from his body as well his new energy pouring from him.

She groaned as she felt his hand grasp her own then him move down to sit across from her. She was glad to feel his touch and she moved herself further into his touch. “Your still know to tease even in the worst situations.” She said softly but smiled. “Your full of surprises still Julian.” She said and moved and leaned up against him. She made sure she didn’t move away from the seals though, she just wanted to be close to him though.

“I love you Julian, thank you for saving my life and healing me. I owe you so much now.” She said and rest head on his knee and closed her eyes. She wiped the tears away with her free hand as a shiver went down her spine. “I hope that you’re alright with me being pregnant. It should be interesting to see what comes out.” She said as she moved her hand down her belly and gently grasped her belly and wondered what her child looked like.

“I was wondering if the baby is going to be a girl or a boy.” Aria said and cocked her head to the side. She shifted her wings slightly and whimpered from the pain but she knew that she needed to move them ever so slightly. “Your still one hell of an interesting demon, I still never thought that I would be paired up with someone like you nor fall in love.” She said but you could see that Aria had a huge smile on her lip.

Julian luaghs softly at her, making sure he was sitting in the seal with her she wouldnt move much. " I wouldnt be me if I didnt tease you." He said helping her as he held her to him. Soon she feel her pain slowly disappearing it was temporary as long she was near Julian he could use some of his energy to soothe her pain.

He looked to her stomach, smiling normally he would be surprised but he was more shocked about his new transformation. Placing his hand over Aria thinking." I am fine with it Aria." He said commenting on her having a baby." I love you Aria, I told you Ill keep you from hell and harm no matter what."Julian states leaning his head aginst hers.

Thinking about what Aria said next he smiled."For starts it may have two heads that feom my side." He continues to tease but he stops."Well you already know boy or girl they would look like their mother. Have your wings and maybe my tail." He says with a smile holding her close keeping her in the seal." Might be stubborn like the mother and humorist like me."He says calmly thinking kissing her forhead." I wont let anything happen to any of you." He says calmly to her.

She smiled and bit her lip softly as she listened to the words the came from his mouth and it soothed her. “You’re still one very strange demon and a man. I know you love me and I know you will try hard to keep your word.” She whispered. “But make sure you don’t have anything happened to you Julian, I don’t know if I want to live anymore if you die on me.” She said softly and let out a huge sigh as her head rested against his chest.

She bit her bottom lip and let out a sigh, thinking to herself, she wondered what was going to happen now. Aria knew if she lost Julian she would have nothing to live for, why did love do this to her? He may be annoying but he had bonded her to him when they head sex so there was nothing she could do about it down. “I just hope that whatever it is the baby comes out healthy and your there to see it and help me with the birth.” Aria spoke.

She shifted and pushed herself up so she was on her knees, she didn’t feel pain but she knew she still had to stay in the seal. Aria then pushed herself into his lap and just lay her head against his shoulder and shut her eyes. “I need you Julian, don’t go getting yourself killed. I don’t know any more what I would do without you.” She muttered and she licked her bottom lip. Her head lay on his shoulder and she breathed in his scent.

Julian smiled softly at her."Aria..."He said not sure what to say at the moment."Even if I did die protecting you. You have to live on for the child your bearing."He states rubbing her belly softly."Beside, how could I leave you."He said kissing her neck."Beside I know you just miss me for my tall."He jokes as his tail coils around her waist softly as he laughed at her.

He felt how worried she was as he pets her head softly as he smiled."I will be here for both of you."He said to her as he sits there."You really should rest and let the seals heal you. Ill set here I wont go any where."He said holding her close to him as he figures she wasn't going to let him go any where after what happened today.

Julian just smiled at her comment as he held her in his lap."I know and Ill be here."He said speaking softly to her."Now rest your stubborn angel."He speaks with a smile as the seal was working its magic."Ill see you in your dreams."He said they was bonded he meet her somewhere they could really relax.

She narrowed her eyes but let out a sigh and lay in his lap and shut her eyes tightly before she felt his warm body against her own. “I don’t care I still need you and want you, not because of your tail but because of your being.” Aria whispered and then let out a sigh. She guessed he was telling the truth but she still didn’t want him go anywhere. She didn’t want anything to happen to him, she needed him right there for sure.

“I don’t care what you say or what you think you’re staying with me and I need you badly.” She growled then let out a huge sigh. She soon let out a yawn as her eyes grew heavy and soon sleep took her body over. Aria could feel her wings healing slowly as she lay there in Julian’s arms and lap, she loved the feel of his touch and she liked how he kissed her neck. She could feel his tail wrapped around her waist but it didn’t bother him.

Aria tried her best to rest but she still was in some pain though her body was starting to get better. She slowly began to dream about Julian and a smile came to her lips. She was glad to see him even in her dreams, she moved and cuddled him in her dreams like she was in real life. She breathed in deeply letting his scent enter her nose. It made her feel calm and soothed, glad that he was not about to leave her side.

Julian listened to her he said nothing, he know she fight to keep him no matter what happens to him. He sits with her thinking of what he read in that book, he would burn out sooner or later he didn't want to put Aria through that pain of watching him burn out from his own powers being drained.
Sensing her now dreaming he decides to join her as he lean against her as he appears inside her head he was still new to any dream what wasn't fire and brimstone. Looking around he feels Aria grabbed hold of him and cuddled against him as if this was real but to him it was real."well nice to see you in this dream space."He said calmly as he thinks as he waves his hand as he changed the background to their dream to something nice for them."Much better...."He says as he smiled."You know we are in a dream so what would you like to do here?"He asked calmly looking at her as they had time to kill.

She smiled and stared up at Julian as he appeared in her dream and she felt his warm arms wrap around her body. She smiled softly and nuzzled against him though she didn’t say anything at first. “I am fine just this way, I can tell your hiding something from me though Julian. You need to tell me because I didn’t hide anything from you.” She muttered as she leaned into his body more, she didn’t care if this was a dream she liked him in it.

“You know I will follow you to death that is how strong you made my bond with you.” She said and shifted and she hid her head into his chest. Her wings shifted in her sleep and she winced it could be felt in both places, though her wings were mostly healed it still hurt her to move them. “I won’t be using my wings for a while even if they are healed.” Whispered Aria. She cuddled the man she loved even though he was a demon and she angel.

“Demon or not you’re the man I love now, you forced me basically to fall in love with you and now I have. I know my life would suck without you, it really would. I am so worried and scared about you Julian, what are you hiding? I am scared of losing you.” Aria said as tears streamed down her cheeks and she began to sob once more. He could tell that she would be lost without him, he would know that she would need him forever.

Julia sighs softly he hated to see those tears run down her face. He forms a tissues in the dream world as he wipes her tears."Okay okay stop with the tears you know they are my weakness when you ask me something."He said calmly looking into her eyes as he smiled wiping her face.

"Its nothing to worry about now but I been doing some research on this markings and why those demon showed fear when I did turn."He said forming the book in his mind from memory as it formed near them. Waving his hand over it as it opened up and the papers rolled over until he came a section mark forbidden. When the paper stopped on berserker, the markings matched as looked at it."This is one of hells most dangerous....Deadly to angels and to demons."He says to her.

"They are rare down in the pit....Like your Arch angels that they are to us."He said calmly not telling her as he looked her. He wasn't going to keep anything from her now."Only problem is.....There lifespan. They are prefect in power, speed, and endurance. But they burn out after a while."He said to her calmly."I didn't want to worry. Its nothing to worry about I promise I would only use this power if I have to."He says as there was a last page for it he didn't bother turning it cause that was even more rare then the bersekers.

She bit her lip and stared him over before she let out a sigh and listened to him explain things to her. “I can increase your lifespan and make you more powerful. Make it so you can use your power and keep you from burning up. For this though we have to go to hell.” She said and shifted her body as she stayed close to him. “ I am going to have to kill a few demons, eat their souls then I have to slaughter an Archangel.” She said.

She was truly ready to do anything to keep him living, she wanted him to stay with her so badly. He can tell that she was telling everything in truth. “It’s going to hurt me like hell but it won’t kill me unlike what those demons did to me. You’re going to feel pain as well.” She said as a blush came to her cheeks. “The baby will be fine there is a barrier protecting it from harm.” She said as her hand moved and she touched her womb.

She smirked slightly as she leaned more back thinking to herself, she was going to do it no matter what he said. “Hope you can be ok in hell for a while, if you want to stay here you can. I can go by myself.” She said softly. Aria wondered what else she had to do to keep Julian alive and well, keeping him from burning out. She would do anything she could to keep them together and make him as powerful as she could.

Looking at her calmly as he smiled kissing her lips softly."I think you for saying that but I will not have you risk your life like that. I know your hearts in the right place but I can't have you do it."He said looking to her."Heh, beside I not going to let this kill."He said to her as he had a lot to lose now he wasn't going to let some demon curse beat him not now.

"Look there is hope."He said to her calmly as he smiled holding her."take a look."He shows her something that he didnt' have much information on."Its a slim chance but if I figure it out. I can become something similar to you."He said to her as it just said reaper."There not many of them anywhere anymore but its less dangerous then your plan."He said to her but there was risk he could forget them.

"But I know you not going to let up so Ill make a deal. Let me try it my way if things get bad for me then we do it your way but not before."He said to her calmly as he didnt' want her to risk her or the child. Also, he wanted to keep her far away from hell.

She let out a huge sigh and then narrowed her eyes. “Fine but if you fuck up then I am going to do whatever I want.” She snapped at him then leaned against him some more. “You’re a cocky bastard.” Aria muttered and shook her head as she yawned softly and moved and stood up in her dream. “I think it’s time for me to get up, see you on the outside.” She said and suddenly she vanished from the dream and he was alone.

Aria opened her eyes and looked around seeing that it was night, her wings were better and the seals were gone. She sighed and pushed herself up to her feet and then moved to make them some dinner. She was not very happy at the moment but she would not let that get her down. Once dinner was ready she sat at the table and waited for Julian to come. She loved him yes but there were times she wanted to beat his ass to a pulp.

“Why does he have to be such a pain in my ass?” she asked herself then looked over when he came in. “Just so you know babies grow fast when you’re an Angel of Death. I just read that, thought you should know.” Aria muttered and shook her head. She began to eat as she wondered what else life was going the throw at them. “I hope things work out.” She mumbled and shut her eyes trying to keep her anger at bay.

Looking at her as he smiled as she called hi ma cocky bastard as he laughed at her."Hehe..See you on the outside."He said to her as she disappeared as he soon woke up he stood up and followed her. Seeing it was dark he smiled softly as he looked aroudn the seal was gone he sighs softly as he walked up stairs.

Watching her make dinner he smiled softly nodding to her."I just like watching you work."He says to her as he took a set eating the meal she prepared for them he looked at her as he laughs."If I wasn't a pain in your ass you wouldn't love me."He teased as he looked at her thinking."And I can be a bigger one later if you like to try it."He said to her with a grin on his face.

"Well I figured so how long is a short while?"he asked her calmly as he smiled at her as he looked at her thinking 4 months maybe. So they have to find a place that can protect them when she giving birth to the child.

“Your such such…god damn it..” she growled and ran her hands through her hair and then stood up and sat down in his lap and yawned. “I know your trying to protect me and the baby should be here in about three months maybe more not really sure but not a whole 9 months.” She said as she ran her hand over her belly. “I can feel it growing inside me, it feels strange because when I am sleeping I can hear its heart beating.” She said and smiled.

“I am tired of moving around but I guess you know or think you know what is best. The next place you find I want it to be somewhere we can stay and raise this child.” She said and let out another yawn. “I want it so we don’t always have to move, I am getting so sick and tired of it, I really am.” Aria said and stared into his eyes. She shut her eyes then lay her head against his shoulder and breathed in his scent happily.

“Why do you have to make life so hard on me, hmm tell me that?” she asked and looked back up at him. He can feel her shift so that she was right in his lap and she was trying to get comfortable. “I think it’s time we get some really sleep in bed.” She said not meaning anything sexual at all. She then got off his lap and made her way towards the bedroom, she slipped inside and lay down after she had kicked her shoes off.

Looking at her as she sat in her lap as he put his arms around her as he listens to her speak. he didn't think it be so soon but he was happy all the same as he looked to her."Okay...We will be ready by then."He said calmly to her smiling softly at her. He placed his hand on her belly as he nods to her."Soon you you be able to feel it."He said to her with a smile as he looked at her.

"I have a place in mind...But I want you to approve of it."He said calmly to her he made several safe houses for himself so he had some on back up just in case as he thinks calmly he show her later when they are relaxing as he smiled."I dont like moving about nither but when your found things her tough."He said to her kissing her cheek softly.

"Making your life hard is part of the fun."He said to her as he feels her shift around on him as he loved the feel of her body aginst him he would trade that for anything. Letting go of her as he smiled softly as he followed her as he smiled."Fine...Ill be good."He said to her with a smile."But you do name it hard for me to be like that."He said to her as he took off his shoes and lays with her now.

Aria lay beside Julian glad that he was there beside her, she could feel his warm body against her own. “You are sweet to me as well.” She said softly but she knew he wouldn’t be able to stop himself from molesting her. She stretched her body out and stretched her wings a bit too letting them feel less stiff now that they were healed. “Thank you for healing me, it means a lot that you would do something like that for me.” Aria whispered.

She wondered what other things he had up his sleeve but she wouldn’t ask, he liked to surprise her. “Julian, what is this new place you’re going to take me.” She said and stared up at him before she shut her eyes and lay her head against the pillow. She rolls over again and he can feel her chest against his own as her head rested slightly more against his shoulder. She could hear his heart beating in his chest and it made her smile.

She was not tired just yet and he could see it in her eyes. “I am not ready to go to bed yet, you know we slept the day away.” She said and stared up at him happily. She then stretched her body out more and shut her eyes and just decided to relax but she was ready in case he decided to do something sexual to her. “Your addicted to me you know that.” She muttered and rolled over onto her belly and relaxed some more.

Julain lays there as he smiled softly at her as he nods to her."Your welcome..."He says watching her he would try to keep his hand and tail to himself tonight so they could get some sleep but they been sleeping all day so he smiled softly at her."Well you healed me when I needed it so I owed you that much."He said to her calmly as he smiled moving closer to her.

"Well this new place is well...Its a house."He said to her as he grabs a book opening it up showing her a picture as he smiled at her."Here...."He was showing her a nice house in the hills close to a city but far all the same a few neighbors but none are close he place some of the strongest seals he could manage on the house as they wasn't seen on the picture but he thought it was a good home."4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 bath, and a big back yard."He said calmly looking at her."I never used this one but I had it ready incase."He said to her as he smiled.

"I know I am but I know your addicted to my as well."He said to her as he smiled looking at her. He seen many opening to take her but he sighs softly as she was teasing him so much. There was a bungle in his pants but he stayed calm but his scent was stronger not that he was transformed and very easy for Aria to pick up on his feelings.

Aria stared up at him then at the book and she smiled seeing it in her mind as he explained it to her. “I like the sound of that, sure we can leave for there tomorrow.” Aria said and shifted and felt the bulge in his pants. “You’re horny again?” she said and she curled up into a ball and let out a sigh. She would not stop him if he attacked her, she liked it actually when he did it even though she pretended that is made her mad.

She kept her back towards him and waited for him to address his feelings and wondered what he would do now. She let the back of her shirt ride up and he could see her scarred flesh. He then could see the tip of her wings from under her shirt as well. Aria shut her eyes and pretended to be ignoring him as she waited. She knew Julian liked playing with her and she wanted him to feel happy once more as well as make her happy as well.

Aria yawned and curled up tighter waiting for his attack but he kept her waiting and soon she fell fast asleep. Would he be able to attack her now? She wouldn’t be mad if he did, her pussy was his to take and he knew where her sweet spots were. Aria was not dreaming though as she slept, it was a light sleep and you could see she had a smile on her face. Her heart was beating normally in her chest and he could hear it.

"No not at all."He lies of course as he looked at her curled up as he smiled softly. Looking at her back he was still wondering about her scars but he save that talk for another day. He knew she was inviting him in as he move close to her. He just puts his arms around her and kisses the back of her neck as he smiled.

Seeing her go into a light sleep he grins. He would take her head and now but tonight he let her sleep. He whispers in her ear."Thanks for the invite but its best if you rest tonight."He kisses her cheek softly as he lays behind her with his arms around her to comfort her.

He listened to her heart beat softly as he enjoyed that it was soft music to him. He pulls the cover over both of them as he sleeps soundly of course his tail coils around her waist to hold her in place and to keep her warm as he smiled snuggling up to her. They can always have fun ion the morning or in there dreams either way he give her the night off but come tomorrow he wasn't holding back.

She snored away as her sleep got very deep yet she seemed to have no dreams that night, she felt his tail around her but knew he wasn’t doing anything. She woke up the next morning groaning and rubbed her eyes. She headed into the kitchen after getting free of his tail, she then let him sleep for a bit longer as she showered then made breakfast. She was dressed in her black robes again and she had set the table for them.

She stared up at Julian when he came in, he would see bacon and eggs on his plate. She sat down and started to eat her own food. “Good morning goof ball.” She said and stretched her wings out before she rested them against her back. He would notice she was a bit better but she wasn’t as laughable as the day before. She yawned again and her hands moved and she gently touched her belly as she thought about her baby.

“I packed things up for us, we should leave after breakfast.” She said and stood up. Aria put her plates into the sink and then made her way into the living room and grabbed her bag and pulled it over her shoulders. “I am ready to go as soon as you are.” She said and made her way towards the door. She seemed to have her mind set on leaving and nothing else. Aria was not thinking about anything naughty at the moment.

Julian was well rested as his body was still getting use to the new found energy he produced he had a nice dream about him taking advantage of Aria. It was funny really as she also teased him in his dream but he didn't' mind he makes him want her all the more. But he have to wait and plot. He sat down eating breakfast he listened to her calmly as he nods to her. He noticed she was all business this morning so he wasn't' going to get away with anything this morning.

He was happy she was in good spirits today after what happened, he noticed where he hand was he smiled more."Right....You packed my books?"He asked as there wasn't many but some was important to him as he looked at her."Ill be ready once I eaten and we can be there before this afternoon."He said to her as he smiled softly.

He finished breakfast and changed cloths as he soon gather there things. He was ready to get going to the new house. He cleared the forest of lesser demons and what now it was easier for him now as some fear him so they left ahead of time the once that was stupid enough to stay turned to a power snack for him.

Back
Top Bottom