Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Control His Lust (Me & Heionmibu)

She yawned softly and buried her head into Julian’s chest and snuggled against the older male, unaware he was some low level demon. She however was starting to grow attached to him and now that she was the Angel of Death she would not allow anyone to hurt him. Aria groaned and adjusted herself snugging some more into the man who took her virginity. A shiver went up her spine and she pulled at his shirt slightly.

She shifted and squirmed in her sleep before she opened her eyes sensing that Julian was worried. “You cannot sleep, you are unable to dream aren’t you?” she said and moved her hand and touched his forehead. She let out a sigh and then kissed his chin before she buried her head into his chest. “I am bonded to you and you to me, now I can make it so you can dream. Close your eyes and you will dream of me.” She said and smiled.

When she fell asleep again he would feel himself getting sleepy and slowly her wings wrapped around them both. She stayed pushed against his body refusing to let him go, she knew he needed some sleep and he would get that. “Go to sleep Julian.” He would hear her say in his mind. “You may bug me but now that I have been bonded to you I have no choice but to help you Julian.” She said and bit her bottom lip in her sleep.

Julian was surprised she noticed, looking at her calmly as he smiled softly."Well I dream sort of I just don't like it."He said to her as it more of the higher up tormenting there lesser beings. So he knows they try harder and soon come for him. Feeling her pull at his shirt he smiled softly putting his hand over hers as she shifted and squirmed around a bit.

Julian felt weird whatever she did to him as he listens to her words. He was still uneasy about this but he will try. He soon closed his eyes and smiled."I will hold you to that Aria."He says to her closing his eyes as flames appeared but soon disappeared as he could hear Aria in his mind.

Looking around he was in a odd place he was a bit worried this was another trick but he wasn't in pain. He felt at peace looking around calmly as he dreams a calm dream.

Aria was able to block everything out and was smiling as she and him both managed to fall asleep, soon he would be with Aria and they were having fun on a sunny day down but the beach. Aria was walking beside him and he would feel her holding his hand. Soon he would feel her holding onto his shoulder as she brought him over to an ice cream stand and they were getting ice cream. “Hope you’re having fun.” Aria said in his dream.

He would continue to have good dreams until he woke up the next morning and Aria would already be up and showered and now staring out a window. “Morning.” She said and looked over her shoulder at the sleepy demon. “How were your dreams last night, Julian?” she asked and cocked her head to the side and then she sat down. She let out a sigh as her energy seemed drained and her wings were as dark as the night now.

“I can’t believe how much I have changed, your demon juices sure have changed me.” Aria said and then cocked her head to the other side. “You’re a rather interesting demon, making me into a strange and messed up angel. Most demons would have killed me by now.” Aria said and then she stood up and leaned against the wall flexing her wings. She wondered what they would do that day but something told her that he wanted to fuck her again.

Julian wakes up looking around as it was a odd dream for him as he smiled."Hehe...you can't blame me for you being messed up and strange you was that long before I met you."He teased her rubbing his head softly he felt strange. His head felt clear, he was rested for the first time in ages. He wasn't sure this feeling was possible it was strange to him. Looking to her as he smiled softly his tail was in a sensitive place for Aria as it moved just a bit sitting between her legs coiled gently around it.

"As for my dreams...I have to admit I could get use to them being so calm."He said calmly laughing abit."But why a beach?"He was curious about it but it really didn't matter."So are you hungry?"He asked her wasn't sure if she needed to eat or not or what she like him ate when she felt like to keep up appearances.

She jumped slightly as she felt Julian’s tail between her legs and shivered from the slight shiver that went up her spine. She then shook her head and stared for a few more moments at his tail before she looked away. “I am thinking that your wanting to take me this morning by the way your tail is between my legs.” Aria said meaning that he wanted to have sex with her again. “I am alright for hunger right now, I will eat later.” She said.

Aria fed on the souls of the people she killed but at the moment her body was still getting used to itself. “I won’t need to feed for at least another day then I shall need souls to feed on.” She said simply as she adjusted herself. She then suddenly pounced on Julian’s tail and then pushed it into his lap before she pulled off of the bed. “Do you always have sex on the brain? Are you some kind of Incubus?” Aria asked and smirked at him.

Though she may look like she was joking she was also being rather serious when she asked him if he was some sort of Incubus, it would explain a lot to her. Aria shook her head rolling her eyes and letting out a sigh again. “You demons are all so confusing, never met one who made sense yet.” Aria whispered more to herself than to Julian. She could sense his hormones in the air as well as smell them, he was still aroused, she was sure of that.

Laughing softly when he was pounced, he grabbed on to her holding her in his lap as his tail slides moving slowly being her legs. Hearing the question he smiled."Well I think my cousin was one of them."He said calmly to her answering her as he smiled."I think its you then me that is hungry."He said to her calmly as his tail continues to move as he smiled at her.

Laughing softly looking at her as he smiled softly."I know and so are all you Angels."He said to her."As for what on my mind whats on yours?"He asked sensing she was more turned on by this then him. He noticed her wings as he touched them softly as he smiled."They seem softer then they use to.be."He said calmly as she feel his energy mixes with her wings as he smiled softly at her.

His hand soon runs down her back as he looked into her eyes."So no breakfast what will we do to pass the time?"he asked her calmly looking at her as he smiled softly.

She groaned and cried out softly once more as his tail moved between her legs and began to play with her pussy. “You are really really confusing sometimes Julian.” She said staring at the demon as she shrugged then let out a sigh. She then shut her eyes leaning into him only to cry out softly as she felt his tail push against her clit. “Julian, why do you always tease me with your tail?” she croaked weakly as she blushed beet red.

She felt his hands moving over her wings then down her back and she flushed when he smiled. “I guess they are softer but they scare me though, them being black.” Aria said and stared over her shoulder and at her wings. She then let out a soft sigh and squirmed some more the more his tail teased her pussy and her clit. She bit her lip hard as her pussy juices stared to run down between her legs and drip down on his lap.

“I really don’t eat breakfast that much, I don’t really want it either. I guess your wanting to stick your penis inside me again?” she asked and cocked her head to the side. Aria still was getting used to this demon and all his strange ways. She was also still getting used to having sex and what it felt like having someone inside her. She grasped his tail suddenly and stared at him as she narrowed her eyes a bit angry before she sighed.

Laughing softly as his tail wiggles softly in her hand as he smiled."No need to get mad at your best friend there."He says to her teasing her as he soon lift her up. Holding her but her legs as he walked with her his tail coils softly around her hand as he smiled at her."Well I am hungry I haven't properly eaten in three weeks."He says to her carrying her as he smiled.

"Well you seem to like my tail. That why I tease you with it."Be said to her laughing at her as he held her with ease."Beside we may have to leave this place soon. I am sure some lesser imp tracked us here, or something."He said to her as he smiled at her not worried about it. Taking her to the kitchen he smiled sitting her down on a counter letting go of her."Now what to make for breakfast?"He said.

Tiring to walk off but his tail was still wrapped around Aria hand, he stopped looking over to her."Umm can you let go of my tail."He asked smiling at her.

She simply shifted her hand and food appeared on the counter beside her and she let his tail go and she crossed her arms. “Just eat the bacon and eggs I made you and here is your tail back.” Aria said as she pushed herself off the counter and stood up. She shifted her body and soon her grey robes were around her and she was no longer naked. She pulled her hood over her head and sat down on a chair and just sat there not talking.

She watched as he ate his food and she shifted only slightly before she stood up and headed out of the kitchen. She began to put up her barriers around the church, she didn’t want to leave just yet. She let out a soft sigh and came back in an hour later and headed up stairs and slumped down on an old lumpy catch where she leaned back clicking on the tv. She was glad she had more power than before, it made her feel safer.

She was not really thinking about Julian but she knew she had no best friends. She didn’t really know what to call Julian other than the demon who liked to annoy her and would not leave her alone. She shook her head slightly as she shut her eyes. Soon Aria had fallen asleep on the couch her hood still over her head and her robes still covering her frame. Under her robes she wore chest bindings and a pair of boy shorts.

Julian looks at the food as she made for him he nods to her."Thanks...Didn't know Angels could cook."He says to her watching her leave with her robes on he laughed softly looking over to her."You still look nice in robes."He said to her walking her pull up a chair. He soon say down not saying anything as he ate. He wasn't sure what to say to her as this point.

Watching her leave the room, he felt the barriers appear around this old church he guess a place like this brought her comfort. For him it was a type of protection so he never thought much of places like this. He soon finished his meal and followed her about 20 minutes later.

Seeing she was sleeping comfortable on the sofa he smiled softly as he laughs softly so not to wake her. He sits next to her as he put his arm gently around her wondering what she was dreaming of and Curious about there newly made bond. Then again he was thinking of finishing what he started with her this morning. His tail forms and moves into her robes as he grins."Let see if I can make her dreams a happy one."He says his tail find its way under her robes and in to her shorts moving slowly rubbing her.

She whimpered and felt his arm wrap around her then pull her into his lap. Aria’s head fell against his lap gently and she went on sleeping happily. Aria suddenly felt something crawling up into her robes then into her underwear and she groaned as his tail began to rub and stroke her pussy gently. She gulped in her sleep and grasp at his pants slightly. She buried her head into his stomach as he sent shivers up her spine.

Aria couldn’t believe him, he was even attacking her in her sleep, she could feel every movement his tail made against pussy and her clit. She gritted her teeth in her sleep as her pussy began to get wetter and wetter. She was unable to control her reactions because he knew one of her weak points and was attacking her there. He would feel her tremble and shake moving and groaning against him and pulling at his shirt.

“Ah….ah…” Aria whimpered in her sleep as she felt her boy shorts getting wetter and wetter no thanks to his tail. Her hands trembled as he started to turn her on more and more in her sleep, she was still asleep but her body was reacting to him. “Julian….” She moaned softly in her sleep her hips came down and rubbed against his tail. She didn’t mind his tail but she did prefer his cock a lot more, that was for sure.

Julian smiled softly seeing her reaction to what he was doing made him laughs softly as he held her in his lap."So cute..."He coils his tail around the rim of her shorts as this was pulled off her. Feeling how wet she was as he knew what she wanted when she moaned his name. He wasn't going to lose out of this cute little moment.

He move his hand down between her legs as her back was to him and her legs was open, her head was leaning back on his shoulder as he lowers her hood and kiss her neck."That's right I am here."His hand soon rubs her clit as his middle finger slide in to her. He wanted to make sure she was just right before he takes her.

Pushing his finger in and out of her as he was enjoying the warmth coming from her and he soft moans. This made him very hard as she would feel it rubbing against her back as her as his hips softly grinding into her.

Aria whimpered softly and weakly as she felt him move his tail and slip her shorts down from her legs and onto the floor. She bit her lip in her sleep as she felt his hand sneak down between her legs and then touch her pussy. She trembled against him before she felt his finger slip inside her and then he started to fuck her with it. She gasped and shuttered as his other finger worked her clit, it made her shutter a bit.

Aria whimpered as he pulled her hood down and kiss her neck, she could hear his voice but she couldn’t wake up. She squirmed a bit against Julian though as his finger fucking was starting to make her even wetter, his hand was started to be soaked in her juices. She gritted her teeth again as she felt Julian’s rock hard cock against her back side rubbing her through his pants. She squirmed a bit more trying to wake up but it was hard.

“Julian…….ah…ah..” Aria croaked in her sleep her face going a bit red as sweat ran down her legs slightly. “Ah….” Was all Aria could moan out. She arched up and soon her would feel her pussy clamp down around his finger. She cringed and suddenly came down hard on his him covering his hand in her cum before she slumped against his body. Aria panted in her sleep trying to catch her breath but she had a smile on her face.

Feeling her cum pour out of her he smiled laughing softly as he kisses her cheek."So cute."He says calmly to her pulling his hand seeing it dripping with her love juices he smiled softly at her. Pulling his hand to his face licking his fingers softly with a smile."Mmm so sweet."He said calmly licking his hand clean as he sucks softly on his index finger looking to her noticing the smile on her face.

Lifting her up as his cock was between her legs as he smiled."Not to worry i am not done with you. I know what you really want to feel and not to worry."He said as he pushes his cock up teasing her for a moment as he soon slides into Aria making her take his entire shaft inside her.

He feels her clamp down on him as he wanted her to wake up to a nice surprise as he smiled as he didn't mind doing the work. It wasn't like he wasn't getting anything out of it. He slowly grinds in and out of her as he lays her on his body as he hold on to her as he moved her bumping her up as she slide down slowly on his shaft.

She gritted her teeth and shivered as he pulled his fingers from her pussy. She wrinkled her nose as she smelt her own cum on his fingers but she sighed. She then felt him open his pants and shift her in his laps and she suddenly snapped her eyes open when Julian shoved his barbed cocked inside her pussy. “JULIAN!” she cried out loudly and trembled softly. She was still very tired and still trying to wake up so she was weak in his grasp.

Julian would be able to feel Aria’s arms wrap around his neck as she turned around on his cock so they were chest to chest. “You just couldn’t leave well enough alone, could you?” she asked and stared up at him weakly. She shook her head and let out another sigh as she rested her chin on his shoulder and felt him thrusting up inside her. Aria knew there was no use fighting it, he liked to tease her and make her horny then fuck her.

“Darn I still can’t get enough of the barbs on your penis.” She whispered still panting from when he had made her cum. She winced and shut her eyes as she felt the pressure rising inside her once more with every thrust of his shaft. She knew deep down inside that he wanted to give her pleasure since he really cared for her. “Just admit it, you’re in love with me Julian.” She whispered into his ear rather hotly, he could feel her breath on his skin.

Julian was shocked she pulled that move on him as he moans when she spun around on his penis. He nearly lost it when she did that as he grins."My my full of surprises."He said calmly loving when she said his name. Looking at her nodding to her."Sorry I just could help it your to cute for me to fight my urges for you."Julian says moving her up and down slowly pushing deep inside her as she came down on him.

"Well it a winning combination in moments like this."He says moving around her stirring up her inside making her feel more of him. Feeling her whispering in his ear as he gasped loving that voice she did thinking calmly."I think....It goes against everything Demon stand for if I admit that."He looking to her eyes.

He was silent for a moment as he pushed deep inside her leaning up kissing her passionately holding it for a moment."But I will admit it. just because it will piss other demons off that I did."He said admitting he loved her he didn't care if it was something forbidden but that what made it worth it for him.

She groaned feeling every thrust of his hips up into her, it sent nothing but pleasure through her young body. Her legs stayed wrapped around his waist as she grasped his shoulders and he made her ride his massive cock. “I am glad you do but I want you to say it. I want to hear you say that you love me.” She said softly as she nipped his ear then lay her head back down on his shoulder as her breath became quick once more.

“You’re always trying to get into my pants, you should be an Incubus? Do you happen to be one?” she asked Julian with a rather serious look. She then cried out as his cock slammed against her sweet spot and she squirmed. “You’re going to make me cum again Julian.” She whispered and moved her body up and down against his own chest. Her nipples were rock hard through her robes and he would be able to feel it.

“You really like to make my body feel good, so hot and sweaty don’t you?” she asked and smirked up at him. She knew she was starting to fall in love with him as well. She wondered why he had really chosen her but she knew he would never get rid of her. “What will you do if other demons want me?” she asked softly. She had a feeling she already knew the answer but she just liked to ask him things, make Julian think about it.

Julian hears her request knowing she was she was enjoying each moment and every inch he pushed inside her. Holding her close to him. Feeling her laying on his shoulder as he hold on to her as he whispers in her ear."You want me to say it fine I will."He stalls for a moment making her wait for it."I love you Aria."He said softly to her but loud enough for her to hear it.

"Hehe...I am sure I am not. If I was you would had been mines sooner."He teased her as he smiled at her when she screams out."You know you can't do a serious face when I am deep inside you. Plus when I fine that spot of yours."He said to her pushing hard into it as he smiled softly as he liked to take advantage of her.

"I do."He said answering her question about making her body feel good."If demons want you I would kill them. I will protect you seeing your mines."He says driving his shaft inside her as he was getting close to cumming. He already decided what he would do.

She smiled softly when he said he loved her and then she bit her lip as he slammed his cock hard into her sweet spot. She bit her lip hearing that he would kill those who tried to take her or harm her and that she was his. “I love you too Julian.” She whispered into his ear. “I wish you would stop being so mean.” She whispered but she was teasing. She knew that he was just having fun with her so she was not angry with him.

Aria cried out softly and suddenly, her pussy clamped down around his cock rather hard. He could feel her walls spasm and then she came down hard on his dick and covering it with her cum. Aria whimpered and slumped weakly against his body as she just closed her eyes panting hard. “I can’t take to much more but knowing you, you will force me to cum at least once more.” She cooed gently into his ear knowing he would make her pass out.

She could never get enough of his cock, she loved how he had barbs on it. She loved how fat and big it was, how long it was. “Damn it. I love it when you make love to me Julian.” She whimpered and grasped at his shoulders gently. Her hips weakly moved and she tried to adjust her body but her pussy was so sensitive now. She wondered when he would stop but she didn’t want him to just yet, she was so happy at the moment.

Julian smiled as he continues to pump slowly in her. Listening to her talk laughing softly whispering to her."You know I wont stop doing that."He said to her teasing calmly as he pushed deep inside her hitting the opening to her womb. He felt her clamping down on him and he loved that feeling.

Feeling her cum on his dick as he smiled softly."Yea, just to feel your love juices."He said to her pushing deep he was nearing his limit. But, of course he make her cum once more he couldn't let her know he was getting soft on her. He kissed her softly as he smiled."Force you? You know I know you like to cum hard that one last time."He said to her as he pushed into her."And feel my hot cum inside your hole.'He said to her wit ha smirk.

"Good then I am doing my job."He says to her as he was deep inside her pumping hard into her as he was going to cum deep inside her. She was holding him tightly as she was pulling him inside her moaning softly.

Aria groaned softly as he kissed her on the lips and she returned it weakly the best she could. “You talk to much Julian.” She muttered and shut her eyes. She cried out loudly though when his cock slammed against her sweet spot again and she blushed when he said she liked him cumming inside her pussy and filling her womb. He was right about that, she knew he also liked having her cum on his cock and then cumming inside of her.

“Your ah so…mean…ah…” she whimpered knowing he was going to force her to cum again. “Don’t lie Julian, your trying to force me to cum again.” She growled weakly. She arched up and whimpered as he slammed a few more time into that tender spot and her pussy cramped up once more. Julian would feel it spasm and her walls tighten and she bit his shoulder slightly as she came down hard on his massive cock drenching it.

“Meanie.” She whispered as she slumped weakly against him once more and her eyes close. Soon she had passed out thanks to Julian and was not sleeping again the demon once more. She was still new to sex so she was not able to last as long as he could nor would her energy. Unknown to either of them, something had started growing inside the Dark Angel’s womb. They would find out about it sooner or later, they were in for a shock.

"Then Ill talk less and do this."He says calmly pushing hard in to her picking up speed. He was almost there seeing her blush he smiled softly leaning up kissing her neck, pulling her to him as her chest was pressed to his. He was deep and close that the moment his cock started to swell.

He smirks softly listening to her, he didn't speak he was focused on getting her off the third time she fears. Feeling her clamp down on his shaft then she bit him he knew she was there when he felt a flood of her juices. He returns the favor as he pushed hard releasing inside her filling her as there juice mixed together as they soon leaked from her. Holding on to her as he smiled.

"Just to you."He said laughing holding her making sure she comfortable as she passed out. Stroking her hard softly as he smiled at her."Sleep well...My beautiful Dark Angel." He said to her as she slept.
A few hours passed Aria would find herself in a new place she smell fresh air and birds. She was sense powerful seals but nothing to hindered her but more for protection, the bed she was in nice, soft and warm as she feel herself covered up. But naked as Julian wasn't in the bed with her but he was close by as some things was set out for her as a Robe and some juice and water was set out for her if she wanted it.

She woke up and looked around then whimpered not feeling Julian there, she pushed herself up and out of bed pulling her panties back on she pulled her robe back on over her head. She walked out of the cabin searching around for the man who had fallen in love with her. She whimpered a bit as tears came to her eyes, she didn’t like that he was away from her. “Where are you Julian?” she whispered and made her way into the woods.

Aria pulled the hood of her robe over her head then she moved her hand a huge scythe appeared in her hand. To anyone else her weapon would be very heavy and they wouldn’t be able to lift it but to Aria it was as light as a feather. “What are you doing here little girl?” Came a voice from up in the trees. Soon a young demon jumped down in front of her and smiled. He had a dragons tail, wings and horns and he had a bulge in his pants.

“So is the little Angel of death going to let me fuck her?” he said. “Shut up you.” Snarled Aria as she stood taking her battle stance. “Be that way but you r stilling going to feel my cock after this even if you win.” He snapped at her. “I don’t think so.” Aria growled and brought her weapon back and then thrashed it forward sending fire towards the demon. She could tell he was more powerful then Julian, it scared her.

Julian was coming up form the basement as he was reading a book. Looking around for a moment he seen the door opened as his eyes opened as he got out and close the basement as he walked out calmly. He had Aria scent it was easy for him to spot her.

Sensing her using her fire magic near by he runs to where Aria was."Aria..."He called out to her. Worried now he knew there was some demons here but cause of the seals around the cabin grounds would mask them. Julian came here cause demons was so few.
He soon runs up spotting Aria."Aria...."He was curious why she left the safety of the cabin.

Aria turned her head seeing Julian and she suddenly blocked an attack from the other slightly stronger demon and she winced from the pain as it took over her body. “Julian, I was looking for you. You shouldn’t be here, he might kill you.” Aria said as she shook the flames from her body. She sent another burst of flames back at the other male demon. “Ah so you’re the one who stench I smell. You’re the one who corrupted this angel.” The demon spat.

“She is going to be mine, I want her and you shall give her to me.” The demon snarled at Julian. “Sadly you cannot have me. I belong to Julian and will take no other male.” Aria said taking another blast from the other male demon. “You’re going to be mine weather you like it or not, I will kill him and take you by force.” The demon snarled. She soon appeared behind Aria and grasped her and jumped into the tree with her slamming her against the trunk.

Another demon came up behind Julian and held a blade to his throat while the first demon stripped Aria of her underwear and smirked. “I will slit your throat if you move and his throat if he moves. Same goes if he moves to save you and you do to save him.” Snapped the demon. He then moved his hand down between her legs and stared to play with her pussy. Aria shuttered and stared at Julian as she became rather flustered.

Back
Top Bottom