Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Control His Lust (Me & Heionmibu)

Julian looks at her as he looked at her calmly."Okay lets try another way."He says as they soon changed position as she would be laying down now as he lays behind her with his arm around her as he held her close."First time is always scare dont worry I have you."He says lifting her leg up as he position himself in-between her legs as he slide the tip inside her.

He lays behind her as he pushed inside her, as the rubbery bards on his shaft with slide against her inner walls causing her more pleasure from the penetration. Only half his shaft was inside her, he started to pump slowly in and out of her as he wasn't going to push to deep inside her as he was going slow so she could get use to it. As he slide out of her the bards exiting her with pluck at her pussy as they exit and spread her open more as he pushed inside her.

She blinked and bit her lip staring at Julian before she felt him come behind her and she stared over her shoulder at him. She whimpered when he suddenly wrapped his arm around her and pull her close to his body. She relaxed though when he said he got her and he knew that first time with sex was always a scare. She blinked and felt him lift her leg up and she groaned as he slowly pushed his barbed shaft inside her pussy.

“Ah….what…it feels funny…did you change it?” she croaked softly. Aria could feel his barbs playing with her pussy walls and it felt strange to her. She gritted her teeth and felt shivers going up her spine yet it didn’t hurt her to have him inside her though. He would be able to feel her pussy walls clamping around his cock a bit. Aria shifted slightly as her wings shifted a bit and she shut her eyes grasping onto his arm that was around her.

She trembled softly from head to toe with each and every thrust of his hips inside of her and against her ass. He would be able to feel her pussy opening more and more up for him as he spread her with his girth. She still couldn’t believe she was being fucked by a demon, she really was going to be in trouble that she was sure of. Aria pulled at the blankets under her squirming against him slightly yet not pulling away from him.

Feeling her teasing up around him, he moves in to her kissing her neck softly as he pushed deeper inside her Julian wanted all of her. But he had all the time he needed and he will have ever bit of her, his tail coils around her waist holding her in place as he pumps faster.

Feeling her opening up more for him he grab hold of her, he took on her breast in his hand as he played with the nipples. twisting it softly even if it cause pain for her she will feel nothing but pleasure from it. He kissed her neck moving to her ear biting it gently to tease her.

He felt her opening up more soon after a few good thrust his entire shaft disappeared inside her. He was deep inside her now pumping slowly as he moved in and out of her. He could feel her most inner wall on the tip of his cock as he drove himself deep inside her with each thrust.

Aria gasped and felt his arms against her then his tail wrap around her waist and hold her in place, she shuttered a bit. She gasped as she felt his lips against her neck as he kissed her, it made her shiver rather badly. Aira then felt him grasp her breasts with both his hands and begin to play with her nipples as he shoved all of his cock deep inside her pussy. She was glad he was going slow, she did not want him to go fast that was for sure.

Aria yelped and squirmed as she felt him nip at her ear and she stared over her shoulder at him. “Don’t go any faster please, I don’t like it rough or fast.” Aria whimpered and arched into him somewhat as she tried to get used to his tail around her waist. “Julian….those things…they feel strange really strange.” She croaked and then her whole body trembled suddenly. He would slowly see her wings turning a tinge of black or more a darker shade of grey.

It started from the base of her wings near her shoulder blades and began to works it way down her feathers and towards her wing tips. He was starting to change her, with his demon meat inside her the power he was giving off was messing up her DNA. She cried out softly and bit her bottom lip as his cock pushed against one of her sweet spots, she couldn’t believe what was happening to her and her body and she knew it was changing.

"Not to worry...I know."He says knowing already she want him to go slow. Pushing deep inside her with each thrust he stops for a moment keeping his entire cock inside her as he held her by her breast. Kissing her lips as she turned her head to look at him. With a smile on his face he soon started back up moving a bit faster but not to fast. He wanted her to feel each stroke of his shaft inside her.

Thinking what what she said as he grins."Well I am sure you get use to them or learn to enjoy them."He said to her as he moved one his hands down to her clit and plays with it."Your in for a long night my dear."He says feeling her teasing up as he knew she change but he didn't think it happen so fast but it didn't worry him as this would be the first time he feels up a angel with his seed.

She groaned as he kept working her then she felt him move his hand from her chest and bring her head back to meet his. She kissed him back when he kissed her but she did it timidly of course. “They don’t hurt though.” She whispered as he kept working her slowly. She bit her lip when he hit her sweet spot once more and she arched up into his grasp a bit. “Ah, stop hitting me there inside.” She whispered and let out a sigh.

She was not sure how long she would be able to last but she knew he would try not to be to hard on her. She trembled and clung slightly to the pillows before she trembled and grasped at his hand then his tail. “Wait.” She stopped him and pulled free before lying on her back. She slowly pulled him down onto her and allowed him to enter her again. “This way you can do what you want better.” She said softly as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

She seemed to like it better on her back and she felt his cock go deeper inside her as well. “I feel strange, your changing me into something. I better not become a demon, I don’t want that sorry.” She said and buried her head into his shoulder. He would feel her arms wrap around his neck and she clung to him trying to still get used to his cock still. Aria was starting to sweat now from head to toe thanks to Julian.

Julian smiled softly at her when she asked to stop hitting her there."Why should I you seem to like me hitting you there."He said to her feeling her switch there position. Feeling her place hims back inside her. With a smile on his face he looks into her eyes as he pushed deep inside her aiming for the sweet spot of her she seem to like to keep him away from.

As he she lays on her back he smiled."For me to do what I want or for you can do what you want?"He asked teasing her as he pump into her again as he was deep into her as he was speeding up a bit as he slams into her as his entire shaft was pushed deep inside her.

The bed was rocking softly with each of his thrust, she was still tight he wasn't sure how much longer he would last himself. He did plan to fill her with his seed. He was taking it easy on her tonight but soon she would know more ecstasy then she ever known once she get use to this.

She groaned softly as he started to thrust his cock against her sweet spot and it made a shiver went up her spine. She just clung to him when he spoke, he was hardly making sense to her from the way his cock slammed against her pussy. “Ah….your so mean Julian.” Whimpered poor Aria and she grasped hard at the bedding under her suddenly. Her walls started to clamp down around his cock as he brought her closer.

Suddenly Aria felt her walls clamp down hard around his dick, she threw her head back and came down hard on Julian’s cock. “Ah…..I never felt anything like that before.” Cried Aria and she slumped down against the bedding still under Julian. Was he going to keep making love to her more than once that night? He would have to give her a break in between but she would be able to come again, that was more that sure.

“Julian, you’re going to keep up at it aren’t you. I know you’re not going to let up on poor me.” Aria whimpered and gasped for air. She wanted to slap him again but she was weak from all the action that he was giving to her. At least Aria had felt nothing but pleasure and no pain, she seemed to be happy with Julian about that part. The poor little angel really hated pain so the demon must have spoiled her with the lack of pain.

Julian wasn't about to start lying to his sweet little angel as he moans softly as he feels her clamping down on him. He Pushed down into her as he kisses her lips as she gasped hold the kiss for a moment. With his body pressed to hers he was getting close to cumming.

Breaking the kiss he looked to her as he smiled."I could keep going but this is your first time I don't want to break you to soon."He said to her with a satisfied smile as his entire shaft was buried inside here as he his shaft started to swell up he was getting very close to his climax he felt she was close as well.

He felt he give her a good run tonight so she could get use to the feeling, so after this he let her rest but tomorrow he may try something new with her.

She groaned as she felt him slow down and then kiss her hard on the lips. She kissed him back and let out a grunt as she felt rather tired. Aria could still feel that his cock was still buried inside her and he was not about to pull out. She couldn’t believe how hard he had made her cum on his cock and her pussy was clamped tightly around his shaft. She shifted a bit and then stared into his eyes and blushed some more knowing he was still a Demon.

“I still think you’re going to do a lot more than just this tonight. You said that I wasn’t going to sleep much tonight so you either lying or your telling the truth.” Aria said as she stayed lying on her back under him. She let out a grunt as she adjusted her hips getting used to the size of his length still. She was used to the feel of his barbs now and they really didn’t bother her. She wanted more of it but she was panting at the moment.

She shook her head slightly and then buried her head into his shoulder and bit her bottom lip. She slowly felt her body coming down from her climax high. “I think you really are to attached to me.” She muttered and let a shiver run down her spine. Aria knew that he was not ever going to let her go but she knew that he meant well but this was strange to her. Aira always knew demons to be bad and wanting to kill everyone.

Julian was at his limit now he could contain himself."We can if that what you desire my cute angel."He said to her kissing her lips once more, before giving her several hard thrust that rocked the bed then came his release. He gasped braking the kiss pumping his seed deep with in the angel.

He held her close to him as he floods her inside, for him it felt like she was milking him for this as he pants softly as he lays on her not moving as he felt him spill out of her. Its been some time he been saving up for this moment, the moment where he have his way with her but this was good as well.

Julian looked at Aria wondering how she felt with his cum inside her. this was new for her he wasn't going to ask he jsut wait to see what she had to say about it.

She cried out loudly when he suddenly thrusted into her a bit harder then her eyes went wide when she felt his hot cum shoot deep inside her womb. She then felt Julian slump against her and she bit her bottom lip trembling. Aria squirmed whimpering as a shutter when down her body, she couldn’t believe the strange feeling inside her. “It feels so strange, so sticky and thick and hot.” She croaked and shut her eyes and hid her face.

Aria felt her wings suddenly go dark black and she stared over her shoulders at it. She couldn’t believe what had happened, she had become a dark angel as well as the Angel of Death. “I can’t believe I changed again. You made me a dark Angel.” She said as she shifted under him and pulled free of his cock and sat up. She felt his cum running down her inner her thighs and she made her way towards the bathroom and started the shower.

She weakly leaned against the wall as the warm water ran over her, she was sore now, she could feel it in her bones. She wondered if he was going to make love to her once more but she guessed he would not stop being kind and gentle with her. “I didn’t mind the feel.” She muttered when she thought Julian had come and joined her in the shower. She watched as his cum dripped from her pussy and moved down the drain.

Julian was was still leaking cum when he pulled out of her, he watched her go to the bathroom he smiled softly as he pants laying there for a moment until he heard some water running he figure if she could get up and walk to the shower round 2 could be started there. Sitting up he stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Getting to the bathroom he looked to the shower as he walks in."Mind if I join you Cute angel?"He asked her calmly as he moved to her kissing her neck then he lips softly as the water was running over them as he smiled looking in her eyes waiting for her answer he was semi - hard but that was changing.

"So tell me did you enjoy your first experience?"He asked her calmly as he wished to have more of her before they finially sleep if any for the night.

She shivered and then turned her head slightly when she heard him come his way into the shower and she bit her bottom lip. She relaxed a bit though when she felt his lips against her neck and his body against her own. “I didn’t mind it, it was painful like I thought it was going to be but my body is getting sore now.” Aria said and stared up at him from over her shoulder. She bit her lip some more feeling his body against her own.

She could feel his cock against her back and she let out a groan and leaned against his body. “I am guessing your wanting another go. Just be gentle again I am really sore now.” She said and looked over her shoulder some more. Aria then leaned into his and shut her eyes knowing that she was safe and sound in his arms. “Why was that stuff inside me so thick and sticky?” she asked and stared into Julian’s eyes.

“I really have never seen something so thick and sticky and hot. I can’t believe something like that could come out of someone.” Aria said gently touching her pussy as his seed leaked onto two fingers. She lifted her hand up and stared at his seed a curious look on her face. “What strange stuff.” She said then dropped her hand to her side and let the seed wash from her body. She was not grossed out, she was just very curious about his sperm.

Julian smiled softly as he as he nods to her."Well I tried to make it as painless as possible."He said as his hands roams across her body for a moment before they found there way to her breast as he rubs them softly."Heh...Your sore now it will be a bit worse later."He said to her teasing as he rubs her breast. He was hard again as she feel him rubbing on her back softly.

When he heard her question about his cum he smiled softly."Well I been saving up all of it just for you and there more where that came from."He said to her thinking about it when she said she never seen it so sticky and thick before. Grinning at her he spoke."So you see someone other then my sperm?"He asked teasing her is curious how many men seed she seen other this his. He found it funny she was so curious about it as if she wanted to study it."If you want to see more of it you have to work for it."He said to her as he smiled.

Aria glared at him slightly but blinked when she felt his hand grasp her breast and she let out a whimper as he touched her. “You know what, I have only ever seen this stuff coming from animals when the do it to make babies. Its part of an angel’s training to know how animals breed.” Aria said as she felt his cock against her ass. She shook her head and let out another huge sigh as she leaned against the wall of the shower.

“I am not going to work for anything and if you better not really mean that I am going to get sorer. I don’t want to get more sore.” She said and shook her head madly. “You are one strange demon, I really am having trouble getting used to you.” Aria said and then straightened her body as she felt his body pushed up against her. “Does your thing ever get limp, why is it all hard again?” Aria asked as she adjusted to his grasp on her chest.

She leaned forward the best she could, not wanting his cock to brush against her. “How much longer do I have to put up with you?” she snapped angrily. She knew he would keep working her body until he was able to make her horny and cum again. “If you’re going to put that sticky stuff inside me again I want to keep it to the she and not make the bed all messing again.” She said and let out another huge sigh her body was a bit relaxed.

Looking at her calmly softly as he chuckles at her. She was so cute with her knowledge of animals as he thinks."Hehe...No to worry I won't make you any more sore then you already are."He says to her as kept close to her. Brushing against her again as he smiled softly.

"Not to worry it takes two for it to work."He said to her."And no to be honest it can be like this all night."He said to her as he continues to plat with her chest as they warm water ran over them."I mean if you want it to go down maybe another round will help with that."He said to her waiting for her to answer.

Hearing what she said next made him smile."Very well...when it comes to the sticky stuff Ill keep it on the inside."He said to her calmly as he smiled at her."Now lets wash up."He says as his tail creeps slowly up her leg slowly as it rubs her leg then her pussy softly.

She moaned and bit her lip as he played with her chest and she blushed madly when he spoke to her. “Your just full of plenty of dirty things to say, aren’t you Julian?” she muttered and then made her face change and stuck her tongue out. Once she felt his tail against her pussy she bit her lip hard and whimpered as she felt her pussy growing wetter because of him. “Ah…..your so mean.” She whimpered as he worked her.

She leaned against the shower wall some more and she bit her lip wanting him to do more to her deep down inside. “I really do like the warm stuff inside me, and please do try not to make me sore if you can help it.” She muttered. She felt her pussy grow as wet as it could, her ass leaned against his stomach a bit. She could feel his warm cock against her back slightly and she knew he was going to stick inside her once more.

“Julian, you’re not going to get rid of me after this are you?” she asked and cocked her head to the side. Her nipples had grown hard from the way his hands were playing with her breasts. She couldn’t believe how gentle his touch was to her, it sort of surprised her. Julian could feel her tremble a bit as his tail brushed against her clit slightly. “Ah please stop teasing me….Julian.” she whimpered grasping at the wall for support.

Julian smiled softly grabbing hold of her ass as lift it up a bit as he position himself so he could slide inside to her."As you wish."Without another word he slides deep inside her. holding on to her waist he start hard pumping hitting deep inside her, she would feel the bards straighten on his shaft as this rub against her inner walls.

Moving his hand to hold on to her ass he spread her cheeks he smiled as he looks at her perfect ass as he slide his thumb into her ass moving it in and out of there slowly as his tail rubs against her clit as he thrusting in and out of her as he moans softly as she was holding him tightly."Wow I think you got tighter."He said to her.

She cried out and yelped when his cock slammed inside her and he began to thrust in and out of her pussy, her walls tightened on him. She loved the feel of the barbs on his cock as they rubbed against her inner walls as his cock head hit against her sweet spot. “JULIAN!” she cried out when she felt his thumb suddenly push into her anus. “Ah…ow…be gentle with me…back there.” She croaked and bit her bottom lip hard.

She trembled and moaned as his tail came up and began to play with her clit, she heard his words and wondered if she had gotten tighter. “Maybe your right yet I am not sure. I don’t know if I am able to feel my insides in such a way as you can.” Aria whimpered as she leaned more into the wall her pussy just holding hard on his cock. “Julian, your hitting that spot again….please…ah. you’re going to make me burst again.” She warned.

She knew he was just trying to give her pleasure but the way he was playing with her it sort of scared her. “Slow down inside me, it hurts a bit.” She whimpered and grasped the wall some more. She felt him slow a bit and she moved her hips down to meet his. Aria flushed and whimpered as she heard the lewd smacking noise of their parts meeting. “Darn it….so embarrassing.” She whimpered and shut her eyes very tightly.

Julian smiled softly when he heard her call his name, he continues but at a slower pace seeing she was still getting use to him but he continues to drive it in her hard and deep hitting that sweet spot of hers. He felt her holding him tightly he knew she was enjoying the bards stirring her insides as he moves his thumb in and out of her ass still. He grins leaning in and kissing her neck softly.

Hearing her worry as he would reassure her he will not make it painful for her."Not to worry we will get to this special place later just want to get use to what the feels like. "He says as he pushed his thumb a bit deeper in her ass as he liked hos sensitive she was here as she held on to him.

"As for your inside.....Well I only know what I feel and your very tight and clamping down."He said to her wit ha grin as he pumps harder inside her."But its your body you know what you want."He said to her slowly pulling his thump out of her anus as soon grabbing her ass again. Hearing she about to burst her continues to aim for the sweet spot she hates him knowing about."Dont let me stop you from bursting."He said leanign to her moving faster.

Hearing her request to slow down he did as she asked as he pushed hard and grind inside her as he continues to slow down but pumps her hard."Hehe...You shouldn't be its a normal sound."He said to her leaning into her so he could get deeper inside her.

Aria really couldn’t believe how dirty of a mouth and mind Julian had with her. She shook her head slightly as she felt him push his cock very deep inside her and push against her sweet spot. “Damn it Julian…..I wish you never found that spot.” She whimpered as her walls started to clamp down around his cock harder. How many more times was he going to fuck her, make love to her? She thought to herself as he fucked her harder.

She still didn’t like the idea of having something up her ass but she guessed he would try his best to be gentle with her. “I am still scared about the idea of having you inside my anus.” She muttered as she gritted her teeth tightly together. Aria knew she was going to blow sooner or later and he was not helping as he pushed against her sweet spot. “Ah…..” she whimpered as she grasped the wall some more for support.

Aria suddenly felt her knees tremble and pussy clamped down around his cock. She threw her head back and cried out loudly as she came down hard on his cock. “JULIAN!” she cried as her knees went weak and she fell from his cock and landed on her knees on the shower floor. Aria gasped trying hard to catch her breast trembling badly. “Oh my..” she whimpered and looked over her shoulder and up at Julian her face was flushed.

Julian laughs softly as he continues to push hard in to her."Hehe...Its your fault my sweet angel. You told me of your sweet spot and seeing how you love it no your not."He said to her holding on to her. He was so close to blowing his load yet again she clamped down on him so hard he was tiring to hold out but it was getting tough.

Julian listens to her nodding to her."Its nothing you have to rush into my sweet. We can get to everything at a pace your going with."He says leaning to her for a moment speaking before he got back to fucking her hard. He was deep inside her seeing her using the wall for support he push close to her as he rams deeper inside her.

When he hears her screaming her moaned loudly as he held on to the wall cumming hard pumping more of his seed inside her. When she fell to her need his cock slide out of her still pumping cum out as he smiled at her. Leaning down sitting with her in the shower he pulls her to him supporting her as he kisses her lips softly but passionately as he breaks the kiss she would feel some of his cum dripping on her form his cock."Well I have to admit you seem to pull more out of me."He said to her calmly.

She groaned as she felt Julian’s cum deep inside her then blushed when he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back blushing weakly some more as she stared into his e yes. She smiled softly at his words knowing he meant everything he had said though he was naughty some times. “I can’t help it if I do.” She said weakly and whimpered a bit as she felt his cock against her stomach.

She just leaned into Julian and she bit her lip feeling so worn out and tired. “I need to sleep, I can’t take anymore right now.” Aria whimpered as she wrapped her wings around her body a bit. She felt herself slowly push herself up to her feet with him against her. Once they were out of the shower and dried off she made her way towards the bed. She slumped down on it and shut her eyes weakly and let out a soft yawn.

Soon Aria was fast asleep on Julian’s bed still naked and under the covers. She was snoring softly with her head under the covers. She seemed happy but still very worn out thanks to all the sex he had forced her into. Her body smelt like his sweat and his cum, she could still feel his seed trapped inside her womb. How many more times was he going to have sex with her, how many more times was he going to make her cry in pleasure.

Julian smiled softly as he lays with her closely as he soon went to sleep, he didn't dream a draw back of being a low level demon. Instead he was seeing or reliving his life as he was tormented and nearly eaten by other demons.He was weak back then as he woke up he only slept for about 2 hours. Looking over to Aria he made sure the covers was over her to keep her warm.

He sits there looking at his wounds knowing that others will be after them know. Knowing even the angels will come for him and maybe even here but for know he had her and he wasn't going anywhere. He soon lays back down but he doesn't sleep. He just lays with Aria.

Knowing sleep will not come he just lays with his arms around her resting his body but not his mind.

Back
Top Bottom