Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Control His Lust (Me & Heionmibu)

She yawned and woke up the next night and bit her bottom lip. She was feeling a lot better now and she stared down at Julian who lay down beside her. She cocked her head to the side wondering why he was still there but she said nothing. She stood up and made her way out of the bedroom and found some food and nibbled it. “Hnnn.” She said and licked her bottom lip when she was done her food. “What a strange change in life.” She said.

Aria couldn’t believe she was stuck in another church with the demon yet again but he didn’t seem so bad as he had been before. She found a bathroom, shut the door and pulled her clothes off and got inside the shower and shut the door behind her. She turned the shower and let the warm water roll over her sore and scarred body. “Ah….feels better.” Aria whispered as her wings folded against her back and though stiff felt better.

“I can’t believe he went to find stuff that would help me. I guess he isn’t as bad as he seems though I still don’t fully trust him.” She said to herself. Aria then leaned herself against the wall and leaned her forehead against the cold stone. She enjoyed the way the warm water ran over her young body though it had new scars on it now thanks to Julian’s brother. “What a way.” She grunted and soon she seemed to go into a trance.

Julian opens his eyes as he looked around calmly as he yawns it was still early as he got up. he heard running water moving to the bathroom. Seeing Aria outline in the shower he tilts his head as he was enjoying the show and figured why not have some fun with her.

Using his tail as he slips it in the shower with her as it runs up her leg and then to her back as Julian smiled softly."Wash your back for you?"He asked with a grin as his tail moves up her back between her wings rubbing her neck softly.

"Cause you know I can help."He said to her standing at the curtain as he was hoping for more then washing her back.

She gasped and went wide eyed when she suddenly felt his tail suddenly come in contact with her body. She turned her head and stared up at him in utter shock. “What do you think your doing?” she cried and shook her head rather angrily. Though she had no strength to fight him, that was one thing she knew for sure. “I can was my back just fine, leave me alone I am tired of you teasing and bugging me.” Aria cried and moved away and slipped to sit on the bottom of the shower.

She had tears coming down her cheeks now from her eyes, she was just so sick of the teasing and she didn’t feel good. “Please just stop bothering me. Why do you keep doing it? I can’t take it…..anymore.” she sobbed and pulled her knees up to her chest .She lay her head down on her knees and shut her eyes as her wings moved and she wrapped them around her naked body. She felt very uncomfortable with him there.

She was wondering if he was finally going to hurt her now, she really was not sure if she could trust him. “Leave me alone….leave me be.” She whimpered as she moved her hands up and wiped at the tears around her cheeks. Aria was not going to be harmed though; she was just going to learn what it was like to have pleasure. She should know by now that there was no way she would be ever left alone by Julian because of his feelings for her.

Julian pulls his tail away as he turns off the water and opens the curtains as he put a towel over her."I was just having some fun thought we both could use abit of time to unwind."He covers the toilet lid looking over to her calmly as he was in his true form."Look I am sure word already spread, so we are stuck together at least for a while."He said to her calmly looking to her.

"I don't mean to tease but it just enjoyable for me."He said to her thinking calmly laughing a bit."Beside it will be safer for us to stay together rather then to be apart now."He said to her calmly."Demons and Angel's alike will be after our heads."He said to her.

She stared at him not happy that he had turned the water off and she stood up and turned it back on. “Hey I was wanting to warm up you know, its too dang cold in here.” Aria said. “I don’t like to be teased and I don’t like you. I don’t like you being so close to me, learn to back off.” She said. She shook her head softly and stood back under the warm water as she let it move over her naked body well most naked other than the towel she held around it.

Aria ignored his demon form, it really didn’t bother her but he did bother her with his way of acting. “You sure now how to make people mad.” She said and shook her head. She wondered if she was ever going to get time alone with just herself. The thought of always being alone with Julian made a shiver go down her spine and she gagged slightly. “Stupid demons, I hate you all of you. You do nothing but make life suck.” She snarled.

She really couldn’t think of what else to say or due but she stood up and turned the water off. She then walked past him and grabbed a few more towels and wrapped them around her body. “Your pushing and I for sure hate pushy person.” She said and sighed. She licked her lip and then walked back past him her clothes suddenly appearing on her body. She was also dry from head to toe just to start off with, this made her slightly happy.

Julian looks at her as he laughs softly as he looked at her."Hm...Your a stuck up one aren't you."He said to her listening to her talk."When was the last time you had any type of fun?"He asked her standing up leaving the bathroom as her cloths appears on her body."Cause I say never."

He walked with her watching her closely as she dried her hair."Hm....It makes a lot of sense now."He said with a smirk."You know if you like I can help you relax."He said calmly to her with a grin walking close up behind her.

She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh as he spoke to her. “I am stubborn not stuck up Demon.” She snapped at Julian as she went on drying her hair. She dropped the towel to the floor and let out a sigh as she felt him suddenly come up behind her. “Fun is a waste of time, I am in need for this so called fun.” She said as her wings tensed and she got ready to smack him with one of them if he tried to harm her in some way.

“Maybe you demons have fun whatever it is but Angels work to protect the innocent.” She said and then shifted her body. “As the Angel of Death now it’s my job to take souls to heaven or heal, to take the lives on my list.” She said. “With all the lives and souls I do not have time for relaxing, angels never have time to relax.” She said as her wings wrapped around her body. “My feathers are turning grey, it means my death powers are coming in.” she said staring over the feathers.

She didn’t seem to mind the fact that she was turning into the Angel of Death. She was a pureblood now and it made her happy, she had a job which also made her happy. Her eyes shut and she let out a huge sigh and then turned her head and looked at him. “Why don’t you ever give up? I am a waste of your time.” She muttered and shook her head. “Demons are a lot like humans, that is what I have noticed.” She said.

Looking at her with a grin on his face as he smiled."Demons are like humans? I guess we are what humans wish to become."He says appearing behind her grabbing her shoulders softly behind."Or is it that we are like humans that burns you up."He said to her smirking thinking she need to relax and have some fun.

"As for fun let me show you."She would feel his run between her legs as it pushed hard against her pussy."We can make some time seeing how happy you new found powers have made you."He said as he rubs her shoulders holding her in place, while his tail made its way into her pants as it continues to stroke her clit softly.

"I am guessing you never enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh."He said to her calmly whispering in her ear as he pushed closer to her."Allow me to show you the joy of this."He said as his tail strokes her more as he was being gentle with her.

She went wide eyed suddenly when she felt Julian come behind her and something slip against her front. She yelped when she stared down seeing his demon tail pushing against her pussy. She gulped and glared at him as she felt his hot breath on his cheek and neck when he spoke to her. She squirmed a bit and frowned feeling his hands holding her in place. “No its demons who are like humans.” She growled trying to pull away.

She felt his hands moving over her shoulders then his tail suddenly sneak inside her pants and panties and rubbing against her virgin clit and pussy. “Stop it, you sicko.” She hissed and pushed against him trying to get free. She growled angrily, he was really pissing her off once more but for some reason he seemed to be a lot stronger than the day before. “Let go of me demon.” She cried out as angry tears came to her cheeks.

Aria felt a shiver go up her spine and she whimpered slightly unsure about what was happening to her now. “Let me go Julian.” Aria yelled and slammed her elbow back into his stomach and yanked his tail from her pants. “Keep your disgusting tail and parts to yourself.” She snarled. “Pervert.” She said and she adjusted her pants. Her face was flushed and she still had tears running down her cheeks, she was confused and angry.

With a smile on his face looking at her with a smile. He knew she liked it as she seen how confused and angry she was. He knew why as he moves to her slowly."Yet your face is flushed seemed you liked it."He said to her with soft smile.

"I think I proven I will not harm you."He said taking her hand gently into his as he knew she was properly new to anyone showing her affection in this manner. He would ease her confusion."Aria I won't lie I like you maybe more then a demon should."He said to her calmly taking a human form. He stood in-front of her naked as he smiled at her.

"If you wish I won't us my demon form."He says moving closer to her kissing her cheek softly as he continues to hold her hand as he looks her in her eyes as he smiled softly at her.

Aria blinked and stared at him still confused and looked down when she felt him grab her hand. She gulped slightly as he appeared before her naked and in his human form. She went wide eyed and suddenly looked away and pulled her hood down over her eyes. “Why, why are you so confusing? I don’t like this.” Aria whimpered as she backed away and hit the bed as she lost her footing. She yelped and lay on her back wincing a bit.

Aria could feel the burning mark on her cheek from where he had kissed it and where she was blushing. She had never seen a naked man before and she was not about to stare at him. “I still don’t like you Julian.” She muttered and shook her head. She let out a huge sigh and just lay there on the bed with her hood over her head. She shut her eyes not wanting to stare at a naked Julian, a shutter went down her spine.

She licked her bottom lip once more and yawned before she pushed herself up and sat on the side of the bed. “You’re really the strangest of all the demons I have ever met.” She said and then thought to herself what the hell had she gotten into now. She had a feeling Julian was just going to keep at it and she was getting tired of him. “Why does life have to suck so much.” She growled and then yawned once more.

Julian would answer her eon her question why was he so confusing but he felt she should find out why he so confusing. Seeing her lose her footing he was happy she was near the bed as he watched as she fell on it. Laughing softly when she yelped he couldn't help it as the look on her face was so priceless to him.

"Well I like you."He said to her calmly as he smiled softly sitting with her as he moves her hood a bit as he kisses her cheek again."I am happy I am not a normal demon in your eyes."He said teasing her as he laughs at her."You know life doesn't have to be bad. Its only that way if you make it that way."He said to her close to her now.

"Now lets finish what we started shall we."He says as she feel his hand running down her front as they slipped into her pants as he put his arm around her pulling her close to him as as his hand made his way inside her panties as he feels she grew hotter with his touch."Your cute when you blushing."He said to her playing with her.

She glared at him as he pulled her hood back and kissed her cheek. She then grunted when she felt him move close to her. She yelped suddenly though when his hand snuck into her pants then he suddenly grabbed her and pulled her close to his body. She squirmed as his hand snuck into her panties next and he began to play with young pussy. “Stop…ah….shut up.” She barked at him unable to get free of his grasp.

She could feel his other strong arm holding her against his body as his other worked playing with her pussy. She started to cry again, tears streamed down her face and a shiver went up her spine. She was getting wet slowly from his touch her body saying yes but her mind was saying now. “Don’t touch me, you’re a sick pervert.” She cried and grasped at his chest trying to push him away but she couldn’t do it, she was a bit weak at the moment.

Aria whimpered and buried her head into Julian’s chest as he kept working her pussy, she shut her legs tightly together trying to get him out. She started to cry more and more into his chest her hands grasping his bare flesh and she seemed to dug her nails into it a bit too. Her wings were flattened against her back and she felt her heart starting to race inside her chest, thanks to new emotions taking over her.

Julian hold her close to him as his hand continues to work her pussy as he kisses her forehead softly."Aria I ll do nothing to harm you. On that you have my word."He said as he slide on his fingers into her gently but not enough to take her virginity not as of yet.

Julian knew there new feeling surging through her but he wasn't planning on harming her jsut showing her new sensation she deserves that much. After what she been through in life, he moves down this time kissing her lips softly as he left her head a bit wiping some of her tears away. He didn't mind her digging in his skin with her nails as he continues to hold on to her.

She squirmed as he held her close and then went wide eyed as his fingers slipped inside her and her walls clamped around him. “Damn it let me go.” She whimpered softly. She heard his words but it didn’t bring her any comfort, all it did was scare her more than she was already at the moment. She squirmed again but he just held onto her so tightly. She gasped when he grasped her slightly with his other arm and kissed her on the lips.

She went wide eyed and stared at him as he had kissed her but she said nothing yet to him. She slowly felt her panties getting wetter but she shut her legs as tight as she could make them over his hand. “Please…stop it….” She whimpered still scared out of her mind. She groaned as he wiped the tears away from her face and she then buried her head into his chest. She arched slightly against him feel his hand stuck between her legs.

He wouldn’t feel any pubic hair on her since angel’s were perfect and didn’t have much body hair. She gritted her teeth as he kept working at her but it would be hard because her legs were shut tightly. Aria kept the tears coming though, she was in shock from what he was doing to her and how her body was reacting to his touch. A small shiver went down her spine once more and she gritted her teeth tightly together.

Julian feels her tighten her legs but it doesn't stop him. He smiled holding her to him as he lays her down next to her as he kissed her neck. As she on her back it was a bit easier for Julian to work her over."You saying that but I think your body is telling you something else."He said to her kissing her lips once as he move on his legs around her forcing her to spread her legs slowly.

He started to pump his finger in and out of her."My my you are a tight one."He says to her as he was worried her hurt her if he did penetrate her he just have to get her a bit more wetter then she is."You just have to let go and enjoy yourself."He said to her softly as the magic on her cloth was slowly being undo making them disappear slowly.

She whimpered softly as he suddenly rolled her to her back then got above her and forced her legs apart. She went wide eyed when he spoke and flushed badly. She cried out softly though as her clothes began to vanish against her will. She squirmed and stared to sob again her hands pushing against his hand that was between her legs. “Stop it, stop it you sick freak. This is sin, it isn’t right.” She sobbed as she felt tears streaming down her cheeks. If he wanted her wetter he would have to work her clit a bit as well not just her pussy.

She shuttered and squirmed more, her eyes shut as she pushed harder and harder at his hand. “Stop it please Julian…no more…no more.” She cried frightened. She hugged her chest with one arm while her other arm pushed hard againtst his hand trying to stop him. She bit her lip hard, she bit it so hard this time though that is started to bleed. “STOP IT!” she cried loudly. Her body trembled and she backed up away from him and slammed her legs closed tightly.

“No more, no more its disgusting.” Aria whimpered. She rolled onto her side and curled into a ball trembling badly from head to toe. Her wings were still against her body, he could see she was very scared of these new feelings and she didn’t like things being forced apart. “Go away.” She croaked and buried her head into his pillows. She was covered in scars on her legs both the backs and fronts of her legs, she was ashamed of being naked as well.

Julian looks at her as he gently pulls his fingers from her body as he looked at her. He moves holding her close to him calmly as he looked at her."Arai no need to be scared of your feelings....Its normal I promise there nothing wrong with what we are doing."He said to her as he held her as she was a ball.

Forming his tail as it moves under her body as it rubs against her pussy and move up her body a bit as it stay behind her leg stroking her. Julian was holding her as he lays behind her."You can ask me to stop but I am sorry I can't contain myself any longer."He says kissing the back of her neck as his tail slide back and forth rubbing her pussy.

He would get through with her sooner rather then later. With one his hand he moves it down as he plays with her clit as the tip of his tail pushes against her pussy softly as if he was about to penetrate her.

She whimpered when he spoke then hissed as she felt his tail suddenly push against her pussy. Aria had no more fight left in her, her body was feeling weak again for some reason, she didn’t know it was because of the pleasure he was bringing to her body. She shuttered when he kissed her neck and she bit her bottom lip as she yelped louder when his fingers began to rub her clit. She squirmed a bit as his tail pushed against her pussy.

“Why, why…..why.” she sobbed and hid her head in his pillows as her body trembled more against his. She was still frightened and scared of what her body was doing. A cringe went through her as she felt another shiver go down her spine. “Julian…I am going to go to hell because of this. Angels are meant to stay pure.” She whimpered. She cringed again as his finger pushed against her clit some more, she arched into his grasp.

She gritted her teeth together some more then turned her head and stared up at him. “I don’t want to go to hell. I don’t belong there…please….your damning me.” She cried out. She just mewled against him weakly. She maybe an angel but at the moment she was pitiful and frightened. She was really an innocent girl. Licking her lips she lay her head back down on his pillow feeling his warm other arm against her head.

Julian held her close to him as she spoke he listens to her as she was a true innocent as he kisses her neck as he whispered to her."Aria I will never let you go to that place. You are right you don't belong there even with this I will never let you be taken or sent there."He says turning her head to him as he looks at in her eyes kissing her passionately as he held on to her as he meant what he said.

His tail curls up as it was one last push as he pinched her clit with his hand, his tail slide into her just enough to take her virginity.
She would feel no pain as Julian already set the stage as she been taking a toxin through her skin. Julian didn't know why he had this ability but it was good for people first time. At-least when he was nice to them, he wanted Aria he wanted to show he would never cause her harm if he could help it.

His tail didn't move after he pushed inside her it stayed still until Aria said it was okay to move as he wanted her to get use to this feeling before he would go deeper inside her.

She blinked and stared up at him as he held her close. She heard his words but this time she finally believed him and she could tell he was telling the truth. Aria blinked and went wide eyed when he kissed her lips deeper this time. She cried out into his mouth when he pinched her clit as he thrusted his tail into her pussy. She didn’t feel any pain however, all she felt was pleasure shooting up her spine and something big inside her.

She groaned and grasped onto him as she felt his tail between her legs and some blood streaming down her inner thighs. She was still a virgin until he put his cock inside her but he had made it painless for her which she would thank him for later. Aria groaned and pulled back panting and gasping for air as she felt a shiver go down her spine. Her nose wrinkled slightly and she smelt blood, a worried look came to her eyes from the scent.

Her body healed however and soon the blood stopped and she would just feel something warm inside her wet pussy. Thanks to him touching her clit it made her get wet faster than just with a tail. “Ah, it feels strange having something big inside me.” She croaked and arched a bit moving her body trying to get used to the strange feeling. She bit her bottom lip wondering why he had just shoved his tail inside of her body.

Once she broke he kiss he looked at her calmly as he smiled."Well I am not so bad. Beside I want you to get use to this feeling then Ill use this on you."He took her hand softly and placed it on his shaft just so she could feel what was going inside her next."I think you will enjoy yourself."He gives her a quick kiss before he pushed his tail about another half a inch inside her."But you don't have to admit it to me."Julian could feel her body responding to him.

She could keep her pride as he knew what her body wanted as he touches her breast with his free hand as he was going to move slowly as his shaft was hard for her as it got harder when he made her touch it as he was still close to her."So if you want it now say when my dear angel."He said to her as he let her control the pace they go this time.

She shivered and shook her head slightly still rather confused with how he was acting but she smiled when he said he wouldn’t be bad to her. She went wide eyed though when she felt his hand move her own to his cock and she felt his shaft and barbs against her palm. She gulped and squirmed slightly as she felt him push his tail inside her more. “Julian…will that thing even fit inside me?” she whimpered then cried softly as he grasped her chest.

She felt so many new sensations it was a bit overwhelming for her to take in. She squirmed a bit more and pulled her hand from his cock and hid her face trembling a bit. Her mind was not telling her what it wanted or what her body wanted. “I don’t know what to do…this is just to much.” She whimpered as tears ran down her cheeks once more. She bit her lip and rolled onto her belly and let out a whimper once more hiding her full face now.

She had not pulled herself off his tail though, she was just hiding her tears from him once more. He sure knew how to make her confused and overwhelmed at the same time. At least Aria knew that he would not allow her to feel pain. She slowly moved her hands down though and grasped her stomach and bit her lip slightly. It felt strange, her womb was changing around yet she did not know this. What was going to happen next with her and the demon.

Looking at her he nods softly to her."Yea...It will you will fit around it let me so you."He said to her calmly as he slowly pulled his tail from her pussy as it was coated with her juices. He pulled slowly so she feel every moment it sliding out of her. Once he was out of her he grabs her by her waist lifting her up slowly as he turns her to him.

Sitting up with her in his lap and his cock between her legs he looked at her face as he move his hand up wiping her tears."No more of those."He said to her calmly."You are doing nothing wrong."He says to her lifting her positioning her as he inserts himself into her as the tip pushing to her first as he looked to her as she would control if she want more of it as he was holding her close to him.

He would make sure to take care of her as he remembered how sensitive her wings are.

Aria groaned as she felt him pull his tail from her pussy then yelped when he suddenly pulled her up and into his lap as he wiped her tears away. She stared up at him when he said she was doing nothing wrong and she gulped. She squirmed a bit though when he held her against him his cock poking against her pussy then she whimpered as he started to push it inside her. She suddenly pushed against his chest not comfortable in the least.

“No no stop…no…” she cried pushing against him as she yanked herself away. She stared at his cock and then bit her lip before looking away. “I don’t want to be impaled on that thing, no nuh uh.” She said shaking her head her eyes wide. She backed away from Julian on the bed and gulped softly as she lay on her side trying to calm herself down. Her wings shifted and she tightened them more against her back as she panted to catch her breath.

“Not gonna happen, not that way…..no way in heaven, hell or on earth.” She cried out. The sure girth of it was what scared her and well she was not sure she liked the idea of a cock inside her right now his looked rather human to her. “Put it away.” She muttered shyly as she shut her eyes tightly staying on her side. He would most likely have to take her from behind while she lay on her side of with her on her back, she was going to be stubborn still.

Back
Top Bottom