Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Control His Lust (Me & Heionmibu)

Julian listens to her calmly as he continues to run his fingers up her back to her hair as he runs his fingers through it."Well your stuck here so get use to it."He says thinking going down to her wings."Cause if you wish I can just finish you off."He said as she feel some pressure on her left wing.

He only used enough pressure to get his point across to remind her he was in charge here. Not her and at anytime he could take her wings from her and let her die. He wanted her to remember this feeling.

"So Ill ask again, Tell me about the scars on your back?" He asked again as he wanted her to remember he is in-charge as he attitude was that was of spoil brat to him but Angels was worth that extra effort. Seeing as she not trying to get away see was enjoying herself on some level.

She shuttered slightly when he touched her wing in such away and this time she landed a smack on his cheek before she shook her head and pulled away from him some more her anger still rising in her. "I don't remember actually how I got those." she spat and she was telling the truth. She was sick and tired of every word and every thing he was doing.

She gagged once more and curled up into a ball shaking her head over and over again. "Would you just die." she hissed and pulled her knees up more to her chest and buried her head in them her wings wrapping tightly around her body. "Your sick and no I hate every moment you are near me." she muttered and rolled her eyes.

Aria yawned and stretched her legs out only a bit then pulls them back against her body and shut her eyes once more. Her whole body was aching and she knew it was from fighting him before and having him above her as well. She licked her lips and took a deep breath trying to keep her body calm and pain free.

Julian looked to her with a smile happy she spoke yet not so happy about the slap. Either way he got his answer, looking to her as he rubs his face laughing softly."No I can't just die...If I could I would and I am sure you do that same."He said to her sitting on the bed. Thinking calmly looking to a window as the rain continues he was breathing calmly as if his mind was else where at the moment.

"I guessing it been some time sense you had a good night sleep."He asked looking over to her seeing her taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, he been keeping himself in check. He was only a small step away from ravaging her not that just wouldn't deserve it but it was something about her he wants to perverse.

He found Aria to much fun is properly what it was drawn to her."You...Know. You should just give in its not me your fighting but your feelings of the flesh."He says figuring she didn't wish to feel pleasure for herself." You been fighting the sin of the flesh all this time."He said to her wondering what her answer is to that.

She glared at him shaking her head but kept her mouth shut she was not fighting her sins she was fighting him and she knew he must be lying. She licked her lips again then shook her head some more as she kept her wings wrapped around her tightly. “Go to hell you stupid idiot.” She grumbled and buried her head back into the bedding feeling so weak and worn out. She couldn’t take to much more of what he was doing to her.

He could hear her wings creak, she was not in the mood to talk to him. She didn’t want any more to do with him he just wore her out and that was the end of it. “Why won’t you just shut up and leave me alone you sick pig. I am sick and tired of hearing you talk and your voice asking me stupid things. I am tired of you period.” She growled and rolled her eyes as she buried her head into the pillow and licked her lips.

She was glad to see however that her smack had hurt him and it made her smile slightly but she hid it from her. “Go bother some whore, someone who would give a care in the world about your needs.” She said and rolled over so her back was facing him. She grasped a blanket and pulled it over her body and let out a sigh. “Idiot.” She muttered under her breath and wondered what it would be like to kill him, the spot made her smile.

"Thinking of my death are you.'He was watching her close seeing her face changed as he sits calmly on the bed soon laying down across form her."So your insults are a self defense when someone is right about you my dear angel."He laughs to himself.

"Now now I do have standards."He said to her about the whore comment."You Angels always so uptight and righteous. Seeing as your a cast away. Your no better then I am, we demons are would like to living in the clouds but seeing we are unholy mistakes we aren't worthy."He says thinking about it."So the angels tossed out of heaven, are they still angels?"

He questioned her as they was many things he didn't understand about angels. He knew she was a half breed but he thinks the angels was jealous of that fact. Maybe that why he liked her cause she just that willful as a human with the power of a angel. She could easily take down the strongest of demons and angels. Most would want to sue her but he had no feelings about that he just wanted her for his own.

She let out a sigh when he lay across from her but she was half asleep her body wrapped up under the blanket she had pulled around her. “Do you ever shut up?” Aria snapped at the demon and let out a sigh. “I really don’t care what you think or what you have to say.” She said and rolled her eyes and shook her head. “Your evil and angels are good, we do not mix and we are not meant to.” She said and rolled her eyes.

She turned her back to him once more and let out a huge groan and pulled her knees back to her chest once more. “Can you either shut up or go elsewhere and talk to yourself.” She said. Aria buried her head under the pillows her back to him and she let out a grunt and soon the poor girl had fallen fast asleep snoring a bit. She was to tired from everything she had went through, she was sick of everything now.

She however did not fall into a deep sleep though, she was still wary and tense and it could be felt in the air. Julian could tell that she was sick of him and that she was nothing but tense and ready to attack him encase he tried to hurt her. He could smell her anger, he rage and her irritation that she had with him. She had not dreams though and every once in a while she would squirm and flinch in her sleep, her head ached as well.

"Angels aren't so good, they are no better then demons."He said to her as he was relaxed laying on his back now."I mean...I see what you do to those that don't wish to follow the voice in the angels head."He says he seen Angel's kill those that didn't wish for there help.

He laughs more at her telling him to go away."This is my room, I could toss you in a closet or something. Tied up and in a small space."He says teasing her as she could have the bed or the closet it as her choice but she couldn't leave this place at least not yet.

Looking over to her he waits he wanted her to relax so he remind quiet after he said what he needed to say.

She rolled her eyes and hid her head once more she was no longer in the mood for this crap that he was saying. She didn't care what he thought about demons and angels. All she cared about was her well being and what she thought about demons and angels. Julian's thoughts and feelings didn't mean anything to her. If she could decide she would have him killed or sent back to hell.

That idea made her smile some but her head was hidden so he couldn't see her smile. She just kept the blanket over her naked body and she yawned once more and soon she had fallen fast asleep dreaming of better things. She did dream about killing Julian and gutting him like a pig and that made a huge smile come to her face. She also dreamed about being back in heaven and being with her friends.

She really didn't care about anyone who tried to hurt her or get something from her. Aria began to snore softly and her breathing became more relaxed yet her body was tense and she was still wary of him being near her. Her wings were ready in case he tried anything. She felt her power and strength was back and she was sure she could give his ass a kicking if he decided to piss her off or fuck with her.

Julian had woken as it was late in the night, he felt something a miss. Sitting up he looks at the seals that would keep Aria under control. They was fine but he sensed something withing his church. Leaving his room he locked the door behind him it only could be open with the key.

Walking out he noticed there was another demon, like him he was ancient. Julian showed some but not a lot of respect for his fellow demon he just showed up as if he owned this place. Of course he was tracking someone a angel when he explained he knew what he had to do.

Julian wasn't up for sharing his prize he was sure his friend had the same idea. The two stood and watched each-other as Julian just grins as things went quiet as all could be heard was the rain.

Aria woke up with a start and her body tensed up, she pulled her shirt and hoodie back on over her body and made her way to the door then frowned. “Bastard locked the damn door.” She snarled and suddenly her eyes began to glow. “Give me strength Michael.” She said her Uncle’s name who was also an Archangel. She managed to break the demon’s seals and suddenly her fists were glowing with pure white flames.

Suddenly they could hear the door break down and land on the floor and she suddenly made her way down the steps staring the demons. Aria was not herself anymore though she had changed into an Angel of Death. She raised her hand and suddenly a Scythe appeared in her hand. “Ah it’s good to be back on top.” She said and smirked. She had become not just the angel of death but she was also a demon hunter now.

“By the powers of the Archangels I have become my true self. I am no longer half human.” She laughed softly. It was true she had become a full-fledged angel and now she was pissed and about to take her revenge. “You’re going to hell.” She said and opened her wings and lifted into the air. Her wings were a silvery grey now and a cloak formed around her that was grey as well, the hood now covered her head as well.

Julian turns his head looks aria as her timing for bad as he was fully transformed as his counterpart was standing in-front of him laughing."Well well little brother keeping my pray all to yourself area you?!!? "The wing demon looks to Julian.

Julian just smiled to his brother as he looked to him."Sorry I captured her so she is mine."He said laughing softly but his brother wasn't amused as he flaps his wings once as he flies into Julian dragon him into the pwns as he slams on on him. Julian kicks him hard in the chest to get him off him.

The winged Demon went fling across the room, as he stood up as he tosses several fire balls at Julian as he dodges most of them as two hit him sending him into a wall as he groans. In truth Julian was a powerful demon but he was facing someone stronger. Groans as he was burn but not out as the winged one laughed at him then looks to Aria as he grins."As for you my cute angel Ill kill you now."He said to her.

She turns her head and glares down at the demon her eyes were turning a rather interesting orange color as she glared at the demon. Aria moved over to Julian and gently touches his arm but says nothing to either one her eyes on the wound of Julian as she slowly began to heal it using her own life force, her scythe in the other hand.

"Just so you know, I don't belong to anyone and I am no ones prey or what ever." she snarled and her wings opened wider and she turned done healing Julian now. She brought her scythe back and sent a huge burst of white flames towards the demon her eyes narrowed. "You do not belong on this planet, be gone." she growled.

She moved her hand and it soon turned to nothing but bones as pure black flames suddenly appeared. "I am the Angel of Death you can not kill me. I am already dead yet I am living." she hissed. She sent jets of white and black flames towards the demon. Some hit him and ate away at his flesh making the bone peek out.

Julian looked to Aria surprised she healed him, Looking up at her she was beautiful even more then she was before. He stood to his feet he watched her use her fire on his brother as he screams out in pain as his flesh and bone was turned to ashe.

The winged demon screams in pain as his left arm was gone he just laugh he could heal but it would take time he felt confidante, he looked at her as he grins."Ill have you Ill take you."The Wing demon roars as he looked her as he laughs.

Julian moved quickly Grabbing his brothers good arm as he grins."Shut will you...."He said to him as his fangs grew as he lunged at he wing demon neck."You little bastard."He slams Julian to the wall but he didn't let god as he was stealing his essence.

He finally grabs Julian yanking him from his neck as he was tossed across the room."Damn you incest I dont know why hell put up with you bottom feeders."he tossed another fire ball his way as he grins."My my some skill to heal demons when I kill you and eat you I hope that skill passes to me."He teased her as moved flaps his wings but he was weaken by Julian so this was Aria chance to end it before he have a chance to heal and restore his power.

Aria blinked and sat Julian being roughed up and slammed about, she narrowed her eyes when the other demon came towards her. She bit her lip and then grasped hold of her scythe and suddenly pulled her blade back then swung it sending a nasty wave of fire towards Julian’s older brother. She herself made her way towards the demon, she had somehow managed to get a tear in her wing and she bleeding rather badly as she pushed herself through the pain.

“You have done enough damage I will destroy you and send your soul to the deepest depths of hell.” She roared and suddenly she slammed the demon into ground. Her scythe came in contact with his neck and he was beheaded. She crashed into the wall one of her wings was bent the wrong way and was pouring blood, a few bones were sticking out of the feathers. She sent a last burst of flames over the demon’s body and soon he was no more.

Aria groaned and her eyes shut as her scythe lay stuck in the ground beside her, blood was pooling around the angel of death. Of coursed she had lied to Julian’s brother about her not being able to die. She could already feel herself growing colder and colder by the minute as the blood left her body, she shivered slightly. “So this is……it…” she grunted more to herself unaware that she was not alone, her mind slipping from her.

As his Body fell to the ground, as it was was burning he just laughs."Stupid child Ill return for you in a different form as many times as I need to."The dying demon spoke as he faded away as he was laughing loudly, it faded as he disappeared.

Julian stood up a bit stronger as he looked over to his fallen brother. He walked passed his body looking to Aria. Looking to her wings and her blood. He moves to her stepping in her body as he lifting her up. The church was on fire as it was no point in tiring to stop it. He could hear Sirens police and fire trucks was on there way.

He didn't say anything as he took Aria and left the area. He masked them both with a spell to mask them from human eyes. He walked with with her. It didn't take long for them to get there it was a old church on the edge of town this is where he came to the world long ago. They stood on hollow ground so it should help her and himself to hide for a bit. Laying her down on a bed he leaves to find some medicine and things he left there.

Julian would have to hurry she would be dead in a matter of minutes. Aria had hardly heard a word the demon had said as she seemed to fall asleep. She however was aware of Julian picking her up and laying her down yet she paid hardly any attention to him. Her head slump against the bed and her wings droop, one if normal and the other has had all the bones in it shattered. She felt her blood still pouring out of her body.

Soon she was starting to drift away, her mind was leaving her for sure now, each and every second she was closer to going to heaven as a spirit. Aria was the angel of death, sure she could be reborn again as a new angel of death but she could turn out as a male. Would he help , would he be able to save her? Did he still lust for her, did he still want to pleasure her?

It was all up to Julian now, she had saved his life and with her own power but now her own life was leaving her. Right now her body was very cold, her heart was hardly beating and the warmth had left her eyes, they were glazing over. You could hardly see the rise and fall of her body as she breathed, she lay there on her belly, her feathers were losing their shine. “This….is…it..” she grunted weakly her eyes closing.

Julian came back the first thing he knew he needed to do was to stop the bleeding. It didn't take him long to seal the wound, looking to her wing as he snapped the bones back in alignment. He bandaged it wrapping them tight but not to tight so it cuts off her blood flow. He didn't know healing magic but he was hoping to save her.

Looking through the box he fines some Adrenalin he injects her with her to help her stay awoke. He knew he have to replace her blood. He would have to go out and find something seeing if one of his contacts could get him what he needs.

Looking to Aria waiting to see if she stabilized so he could leave to get her something to help with her blood lose.

She whimpered in pain as she felt him start to work her body and fix it, she had never felt this much pain in her life. Aria was not sure why he was saving her life, she guessed that he much have feelings for her. She groaned and then cried out when he put her bones back in place then wrapped them up.

She bit her lip then squirmed when he injected her body with the adrenaline, it made her eyes open wide though she was weak. "What do you think your, doing?" she groaned and shut her eyes tightly again whimpering from the pain. He would have to get her blood that was for sure the best thing would be a fallen angel.

"Your wondering about blood, you will need to get that from a recent fallen angel before it turns into bad blood. Other wise I am going to die from blood loss." she groaned and soon she had passed out again. Aria was not as close to death but she would die in a few hours if he did not get the right blood for her.

Looking at her as he grins softly."I am helping you."He said to her as he knew she say that but he thinks calmly as he looks around calmly as h e thinks. He have to get in contact with him then he sighs.

"How did I know you say that."He said to her as he watched her pass out as he sighed softly. Putting a blanket over her to keep her warm. He soon left taking a different form as he left her. He would return to her he needed to her her some blood. He called one of his contacts but he knew he have to pay a price for it.

It took him some time but he returned to Aria when she awaken she feel a IV along with a blood bag pumping slowly in her arm. He sighs softly as he sits and ways licking his wounds for the blood of a fallen it cost him quite a bit of his rare items but it didn't matter he looked at his prize as he waits to see if they would help.

Aria grunted when he left and she felt him put a blanket over her body, she sighed her wings were slowly healing but she winced when she felt a needle inside her suddenly. Her eyes opened wide and she looked up at him wondering what was up. She then felt the blood entering her body and she slowly felt her strength growing inside her. “You really saved me, most demons would let me die.” She muttered and let out a sigh.

She should have guessed that he really, wanted her, she wondered if it was more than lust. “I think you love me Julian.” She said suddenly and staring into his eyes. She had a feeling for sure that he was not going to let her out of his site after this. “Stupid demons, your always getting in trouble and fighting.” She growled and shifted herself slightly but stayed on her stomach. Aria let out a sigh unable to push her body up.

“Come here, let me heal your wounds for you.” She said and reached her good arm out. Aria touched his knee, the best place she could reach him and she began to heal him with what little strength she had left. He could feel his wounds close and then she pulled back her hand and let it drop to her side. Her wings shifted slightly but she did not try to open them up. “Dang brother of yours broke my wings.” She growled.

He grabs her hand taking it in his hand as he stops her from healing him."Ill heal fine, save your energy."He said to her calmly as he shook his head."Not sure what you mean....Most of demons can't even say that word."He said looking as he was joking with her.

Releasing her hand as he smiled softly as he thinks calmly."Heh...Well to be honest not all of us demons at the same."He said to her looking at his hand thinking calmly." Not all of us demons are made equal as my brother said. So how are you feeling?"He asked her as he looks for some money.

"Here some pain killers for your wings."He said to her as he smiled at her."Not to worry we are safe here for now."He looked around calmly as he was checking his seals to make sure they work to hide them.

She blinked and felt him take her hand stopping her from healing him but she sighed knowing she was going to be unable to stop him. She shook her head and moved it away from the pain killers, she would not take human drugs. “I don’t need drugs for the pain, its against angels law.” She muttered as she pushed herself up slowly so she was sitting. Her wings creaked slightly but the bones had fused together now and she seemed a bit better.

“My wings have healed but they are going to pain me through life, that is just how things are going to be.” She said then looked down at the IV in her arm. She let it be, however knowing she would need as much blood as she could take. “Thanks for the blood.” She said and looked away feeling ashamed. She still didn’t trust this demon and Julian still bothered her somewhat but she had healed him once and killed his brother.

“He better not try to come back or I will kill him again and rip his head off.” She growled and stood up as she pulled the bandages off her wings and slowly opened them. The color had come back in the feathers but she winced slightly when her wings opened wide. “Still a bit of pain and a few hair line fractures but they should be good by tomorrow.” Aria said and then closed her wings and sat herself back down on the bed.

Looking at her calmly checking her wings to make sure the bone set properly. Laughing softly nodding to her laughing softly at her nodding to her."Well He won't be back for a while now."He said calmly." But he won't find us for a while now."

"Yea, no problem the blood took some time to get but I am happy your feeling better."He said to her as she opens her wing he would help her if she needed. He sits with her calmly looking at her."Seems you are use to killing."He said looking to the scars on his arms.

"Well when you are while enough to move I think we can move to a move comfortable location."He said to her as he smiled softly at her. Thinking of moving her to a hotel or something.

She grunted and bit her lip when she suddenly felt his hands move over her body checking her along with his eyes. She licked her lips and sigh as she stayed in her place for a few seconds. “I believe what your saying though I still don’t understand why you helped me.” She muttered and then checked the IV in her arm. She pulled it out as the bag was empty and she felt her arm heal over. “Angels heal rather fast depending on how you treat them.” She said.

She moved over this time and ran her hand over his wounds this time healing him before he could do anything to stop her. “You know what, I am going to heal you then if you heal me and stay out of trouble.” She muttered. Aria couldn’t believe how strange of a demon he was, most wouldn’t ever try to save her. “Other demons would have left me for dead you know.” She said and shook her head slightly and sat on the bed again.

She let out a huge yawn and curled up into a tight ball. She then pulled the blanket over her body and let out a sigh as she moved to the far side. “You need to rest too, its your bed.” She said and simply fell asleep her back and body turned to him. She was not going to say or do anything else she just needed to rest. Aria still was confused about this demon Julian, why he had saved her had made no sense to her, she could still smell his lust.

Julian looked at here as he was healed."Heh, well as I said all demons arent the same." He says smiling watching her curl up in a ball. He lays in the bed next to her. He made sure not to lay on her wings.

Julian lays next to her yet he didnt sleep. He like many demon didnt dream. Even if he did only life in the pit will flash before his eye and he wished to avoid it as long he could. He was still a low ranking demon atleast by others for angels he was dangerious.

Back
Top Bottom