Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't Control His Lust (Me & Heionmibu)

DDGirl27

Star
Her name was Aria she was a young Nephiliam of the age of 18, she was 5'5 and weighed about 100lbs. She had short blond hair and the darkest of brown eyes. She had a slender built body and her chest was small, her breasts could fit in the palm of your hands. She was born in Heaven but was kicked to Earth by her father the Archangel Gabriel who did not want a half angel half human daughter, he thought she was useless. She was a sweet and innocent girl who could be very kind and caring.

It was dark that night and it was raining rather heavily outside. Aria was headed home from helping out at the local soup kitchen, she lived in an orphanage with other girls her age. She was always alone, no one liked to be around her because they thought she was a loser, she was used to it by now though, she had been alone since she was 8 when she had been kicked from heaven by her father. Anyways she looked up at the sky and shivered pulling her hoodie tighter around her body.

"I guess I better get inside and wait this rain out before I get sick." she said to herself and bit her lip. She made her way towards the town's old church and pushed open its heavy oaken door before shutting it gently behind her. She let out a sigh and shook the rain from herself before she made her way towards the front of the church and sat down. She decided she would pray while she waited for the rain to stop, unknown to Aria she was snot alone.

His name was Julian, he was a elder demon his story was as old as time, his true age was unknown but he appeared to look in his early 20's but he been a priest here in this church for ages many didn't question him as he could easily make then forget. He was 6"1 about 250 pounds, he stayed in the church as it masked his presence from his enemies as well its easy for him to find those weak souls that willing to make deals.

Tonight was a good night for him he enjoyed the rain, they didn't have anything like it down in the deep pits. As many like him would kill for a drop of it down there in the fiery pit of his home. He did miss it on warm days but he wasn't tempted to go back.

He was in his office looking at some old scrolls, written in a dead language that only he and others like him could understand. Hearing the doors open he lifts his head calmly looking around, he felt something one of his regulars was here. He knew her scent well, many times he tried to lure her many times only to fail as a Nephiliam he wanted her.

Come out seeing her alone covered in the rain he wish to ravage her where she sat but he need to hold back for now. Walking slowly from the back he looked her."Greetings my kid....Why brings you out on this rainy night?"Another reason he loved the rain he knew it keep others away. He slowly approached her looking, watching her closely as his lust was building her.

Aria blinked and looked up at this male who had made his way into the church aisle and made his way towards her. She was used to him by now, he always liked to lurk around whenever she came in to pray. She lifted her head and looked over at him and then looked down at her rain drenched clothes and let out a soft sigh. “It’s pouring out and I was at the soup kitchen so I decided to stop here because on the way back to the orphanage it really began to pour down on me.” She said softly. Aria always felt uncomfortable around Father Julian for some reason but she wasn’t quite sure why.

She had a feeling that he was not human, she couldn’t quite put her mind on it but she was sure that he was up to nothing good. She pulled her knees up to her chest as she leaned back against the wooden back of the pew. “I will be out of here just as soon as it stops raining outside. Mother Liza always tells us that if it rains like this that we should go inside and wait it out. It would be safe just in case it became a thunder storm, we could get struck by lightning.” Aria said.

She nodded her head and looked down at her boots wishing deep down inside that he would go and leave her alone. She felt her skin crawl but Liza had always told her to respect the Priests no matter how they made you feel since they worked for God. “I hope your health is well father, has the weather been kind to you lately?” she said and looked away and up to the front of the church feeling her chest constrict and her heart began to beat faster inside her chest do to how scared she was feeling.

Julian looks at her, she was a smart girl following her feelings and not trusting him. On the inside he would take great pleasure in breaking her body and mind. He wished to may her his as his he was keeping his transformation in check his demon lust was making it hard."You are good to listen to listen to Mother Liz."He knew of her as she always came to him sometimes for advice.

Looking out the window as the rain seems to start pouring harder, nodding to her."Yes we do not want anything like that to happen to you."He said to her with a soft smile. When she asked about his health he nods to her."The weather been very kind to me. I am happy you asked but this is my favorite type of weather. It cleans the air and smell so nice after a good rain."He said.

He knew she kept her distance and it be tough to lure her but she wads already in his trap. As a strong miasma was in the church he just smiled."If you like I have some hot chocolate and some sweets if you wish to share with me. Nothing like hot liquids on a cold day to warm your bones."He said to her as he continues to smile he needed time for it to take full effect on her but seeing she was staying any way he just wait. But waiting was tough he wanted this girl for so long, it was torture for him to wait any longer then he have to. Tonight was the night hell or high water he take this girl tonight.

She looked up at him once more and cocked her head to the side then nodded when he told her that is was his favorite weather and that his health was fine. “I am glad to hear that your health is well, um I am alright. I had some dinner before I left the soup kitchen so I am not very hungry. Thank you for asking me though.” Aria said trying to be polite as she shifted in the pew staring down at the floor for a moment then she looked back up at him a wary look in her eyes watching him.

“I thought Priests were supposed to support eating of healthy food and not of junk foods like hot chocolate and sweets?” Aria said and gave him a curious look. She let out another sigh and shifted again shaking some more water out of her clothing and hair, her bangs slightly fell into her eyes blocking his view of her dark brown eyes. Aria looked up at him again and licked her lips thinking, why did he always treat her different from the other girls.

She decided better not to ask him, though he was really creeping her out that was for sure. “I think I will just wait here until the rain stops. Thank you for your concern but I think I shall be alright Father.” Aria said gently and turned her head and bowed it again. She shut her eyes and went back to her praying but made sure she could still sense him. She was ready to bolt just in case her tried anything. She was not about to let him get his hands on her or let him do anything to her.

Nodding to her, when she answered him about eating something. She she hears her asking why was he eating junk food he simply laughs at her."Well Its a guilty pleasure I am tiring to quit slowly. But I wont tell if you don't."He teased as he stood there seeing her shake the water form her cloths.

Seeing her shaking the water form her cloths he nods to her when she told him she wait until the rain to stop."Very well my child."He said to her taking his leave for a moment. He came back with a towel and a blanket it as he looked to her."Here...you may be here for a while."He said the rain showed no signs of letting up."If you need me I am here."He says taking his leave as he started in the front as he lite some candles to keep the front brighten.

It was getting harder, between his lust, her scent, he just need to wait. The misama was thick now it couldn't be seen by Aria but with each breath her body like Julian would grow lustful and her sense of danger of him would disappear. He just need to make contact with her body.

Aria blinked when he spoke again about her not telling about him eating junk food and she just shrugged, she was not going to say anything. She was more of a serious girl who didn’t joke around much when it came to life. She didn’t like to talk much and it was very hard when she was around Julian. She watched him leave and relaxed slightly only to tense up once more when he came back in the sanctuary with a towel and blanket.

“Uh thank you.” Aria said and took them and dried herself off the best she could then wrapped the blanket around her body. She let out a sigh and watched as he went to the front and began to light the candles. Her eyes stayed on him watching him as he came and went wondering why he was acting so strange. She then let out a sigh again and leaned back in the pew feeling rather sleepily all of a sudden. “I think I will be ok now.” Aria said wanting him to leave her alone, leave the room.

Aria shivered and held the blanket even tighter against her body and pulled her knees more up against her chest. She licked her lips feeling that her mouth and throat were going dry because of how uncomfortable she was. Aria yawned and rubbed her eyes and she felt them slowly closed and before she knew it she was fast asleep. She slowly slipped to her stomach and lay there on the pew snoring softly from how tired she was.

As time passed her checks on Aria, seeing she was he pants softly his face was no longer human it was his true face. His skin was like leather warm to the touch his hand was like claws he reaches out to Aria. Titling his head he wanted to her he wish to have her and he will. Touching her cheek softly her skin was soft, by touch he made his connection to her.

The trap was set as he figures he have some fun with her tonight. As it continues to rain he cased a spell on Aria her angel half is what he had to worry about. He was sealing her power while he mess with her.

He was inside her mind, he mess with her dreams. Her dreams would include him and her as he pray on her deepest darkest thoughts and make her dream of them. Carrying them out, acting on them while she was in his church it was easy for ihm to manipulate someone like this even if they was part angel.

Julian grins her while he did this he know her doubts about him would disappear, if he keeps his lust under-control she come to him willingly. Yet, he was fighting not to take her in her sleep.

Aria suddenly woke with a start in her sleep and shook her head trying to get the nasty images out of her mind. She went wide eyed seeing a demon standing over her and she cried out and fell backwards off of the pew and landed on the floor with a dull thud. “What are you? I knew you were not right. I knew you were not human. Get away from me you freak.” She cried and backed away from him as fast as she could her heart racing in her chest.

Aria pulled herself to her feet and stood up looking around her for a way out but he was in her way, she would have to get past him. She whimpered as tears came to her eyes and she pulled the blanket as tightly as she could around her. “Why are you doing this? What do you think you are doing?!” she screamed at him. She forced herself not to cry and glared him into the eyes her body tensed up some more.

Unknown to him, he ended up sealing of her weak humanoid powers, she was the daughter of an Archangel it could not be sealed off. She suddenly felt her wings rip through the back of her hoodie and she flapped them as she suddenly took flight into the air and she send a bright ball of white fire towards him. She was just following instinct that is what she would do since she thought he was out to hurt her.

Julian smiled looking at her."What am I...Its complicated."He said to her seeing her move away from him as he stood."I never was human my dear. Seeing as you knew would should had stopped me or rather you didn't want to."He said to her.

She continued with her questions knowing she was scared feared him as he smiled."I steal soul but what I want at the moment is you. You....Been taunting teasing me with your scent. I tried to be nice and have you give yourself to me but I see I have to take you."He said to her as his powers triggers she would be able to see it now. The Miasma he was bathing in it and she see it coated her skin.

Seeing her wings only one word slips from his mouth."Beautiful..."He says he will have a time bringing her to there knees will make this all the sweeter. He shields himself from it as she was strong that burned his hand up to his wrist."Will you have a lot of power."He walks to her even through she was in the air."My dear I wish you no harm....I seen your thought I understand your pain. Its the reason I looked out for you all this years."He been watching her for some time now many of her problem that was fix that could be explain it was him." You choice to bury them and play the good angel. But you are here."He said to her.

She glared at him her eyes narrowed as she felt him getting closer and closer towards her but she stayed up in the air. “Why would I want a demon like you near me, I am a Nephiliam, I do not do things such as you wish. How could you be so disgusting? Everything if your fault, if I had known sooner I would have sent the nuns after you.” She snapped and shook her head trying not to gag at what he had forced her to see in her mind, she was not interested in that kind of sinful stuff.

“I may be half human but my soul belongs to god and I will not turn against him and fall to sin.” She snarled. She braced herself pulling more of her powers up from her soul and her whole body began to glow. She was the strongest of all the Nephillams that have been born and kicked from heaven in years. “God is the only man and my heart belongs to him.” She said once more sending a shock wave through the church. She tensed up and suddenly she landed up in the tower where the bell was held.

She was starting to look for a way out of there, she no longer cared that is rained outside. She pushed hard against the window and then another and wondered what to do. “Lord give me strength, don’t let me fall to sin.” She prayed silently. She then narrowed her eyes, grabbed her blanket and smashed a window with her first before she started to push her way through it being careful of her wings. She knew she would be in a lot of pain if anything happened to her wings, she would die without them.

Laughing softly as he looked at her."We are the same, the unwanted you by your father and me by mines."He said to her with a grin seeing her effect by the thought he brought to the surface. He just smirks know she will come back to him. She had his scent on him so it didn't matter he will be with her.

"Sin is apart of being human."He runs to her but he was blown back by the shock-wave as he groans softly shaking his head. It been some time since he was thrown like that. He was enjoying this the chase made his blood boil, she managed to damage he will pay her back. He recovered his arm cracks slowly.

Sensing where she was looking up, she was in the bell towered he jumps bouncing off the wall as he got to the area she was in as she was pressing to the window. He jumps as he reaches out for her left wing he would dig his claw in if he could grab them she was staying here he make her see his side of things.

She suddenly goes wide eyed and feels his claws grasp her wing, not enough to cut her open or hurt her but she knew if she tried to run he would rip her flesh open. She shivered and looked over her shoulder at him and bit her bottom lip. He had her now and she knew that her life was in danger if he messed with her wings. Aria let go of the window and fell back to the floor and shoved him away slightly. She suddenly tucked her wings back against her back and there were no holes in her hoodie.

She had managed to fix them with her power and she was not very happy with him. “You’re a disgusting being you should not be allowed on this planet. No the father of heaven should turn you to dust.” She snapped. Aria let out a sigh and straightened up and stood there with her hands clenched into fists, she really really did not like being near this demon. “You stink of evil.” She said almost gagging at the thought of what he had made her smell like. “I am not fully human, thus sin is bad.” She hissed.

She did not care for her human side, she preferred her angel side and she wanted to stick with it since that was what made her strong. Aria let out a low sigh and finally looked down to see blood running down her arm and wrist from where she had been cut open from the broken glass. She winced and grasped her arm weakly as she felt herself go pale and weak kneed, she fell to her knees. “I don’t feel too good.” She said and suddenly she passed out do to using her power and do to her cut.

He couldn't help but laugh at the half breed, she could escaped but they all care so much for there wings. Licking the blood from his index finger as he thinks about what she was saying to him it was just noise. It didn't bother him but he was curious if she realize she was cased out of heaven like many of her kind. Watching her tuck her wings back behind her he grins softly at her."Well you don't have to worry my sweet we have all night to get to know each other."He said to her wit ha smile on his face.

"Yea, I do and now you do to."He says pointing out she was covered in his miasma so her scent will be similar to his for a while."Well its your human side I like. Your Angel side is just a plus."He said laughing at her seeing her fall to her knees. He catches her before she hits the ground. lifting her up slowly. He looked her up and down as he leans in and kisses her neck softly and licks his lips as he smiled."Tastes so nice."He says calmly.

The night was still young, he had time carrying her to his quarters, the seals would keep her angel side in check. He sits and waits for her to waken as taking advantage of her while she sleep was no fun he wish to break her slowly.

She shuttered when she felt his lips against her neck but she was not feeling to good herself but it wasn’t from his seals though. Aria had used to much of her power after he had done whatever it was that he had done to her. She wasn’t too happy with him though, he had made her rather mad and both sides were going to work together. She shifted softly on the bed she had been put on and her eyes opened and she looked around.

Aria groaned still rather weak, she had no fight left in her but you could tell she was rather angry. She wrinkled her nose from the smell he had left on her and she covered her nose with a hand. She hated the smell of demons, they were so musky smelling. Aria grunted and rolled over her whole body felt cold and stiff, she couldn’t help but shiver because of it. “Hnnn…” she groaned her head ached as well and her stomach hurt.

She was sure he had done something to her and she was not sure if she would ever get the pain to leave. “What in the name of God have you done to me you freaking Monster.” She snapped but was unable to attack him due to how weak her body was. Both sides of her were weak, very weak indeed and she slumped back against the bed lying on her stomach. She was pale and seeming to be breathing a bit to hard.

Julian looks back at her as he removed his robes he was not just in his shirt and pants as he hangs them up on a hook."Ah, I forget...You know of demons yet you never fought one in there lair."He said with a grin sitting next to her on the bed. Even with no fight left in her body her spirit reminded strong he was love her all the more.

He moves to her running his hand gently along her back as he answer her questions he had her so it was no point in rushing."Well I am sure you notice. The thick fog on the ground its sort of like a incubator for me, here I am strong and I am hidden. Normally, you would notice it you walked through it everyday unharmed. But today I just could help myself. Its intoxicating isn't it?"He says leaning down whispering in her ear now."I just had to have you."He kissed her cheek softly he noticed her breathing it was only a matter of time now.

"Not to worry it wont kill you."He says going under her shirt to touch the bear skin of her back."Mm your skin is so soft and smooth my sweet angel."He spoke kindly to her running his hand up her spine slowly.

She shuttered some more when she felt him sit down beside her then his warm breath on her cheek as he kissed her. She pulled her head away as her nose wrinkled from the stench of his hot breath as it entered her nose. “It stinks.” She growled and glared at him angrily with nothing but pure hatred now that was coming from her human side. She buried her head into her arm trying to get his hot breath off of her ear.

“You’re disgusting, you should be sent back to hell you really should. You’re nothing but a cold hearted demon that only cares about his own needs.” She spat as she felt his hand moving over her back through her hoodie and shirt. She groaned really feeling sick and weak, she lay her head back down on her arm and closed her eyes wincing. She shuttered when he had told her not to worry because it wouldn’t kill her, that scared her.

“What are you talking about what have you done? What are you doing to me.” She growled and went wide eyed as his hand snuck under her hoodie and shirt. She squirmed and felt his hand running down her spine. Her wings pressed tightly against her back, against her shoulder blades and over her ribs a bit. “Get your hand out of there you sick monster.” She squirmed and glared up at him as her anger rose some more.

"You look so cute and sweet anger like that."He said enjoying her look of hate, He could feel her body reaction as it was warm to his touch."Hehe Well everyone smell something different."She would be able to feel his claws on her skin now. He would rip her shirt off her but he grins lifting it up exposing her soft skin.

Laughing when she says he needed to go back to hell."What makes you think I want to go back there I am having fun here."He said leaning down kissing her exposed skin as he soon runs his tongue along her spine. He was enjoying her taste. Looking at her wings he was careful not to harm then but he leans over and touches them softly.

"To be honest one thing I admire about you angels, your wings."He says running his hand from the tip of her wing to the base of it where it connects to her back. Making sure he didn't harm them he know from battles with angels how painful it was for them. But he wasn't here to cause her pain of that type, he wasn't to give her pleasure.

Aria shuttered once more but said nothing back to Julian as she looked away hating everything from his touch to the sound of his voice. She wanted to do nothing more than to reach out and strangle him but she knew she had no strength in her to do such a thing to him. She shuttered more as his claws ran down her spine and pulled the bottom of her shirt and hoodie up exposing her scarred flesh to him, she hissed from this.

“You belong in hell.” She said simply then gagged a bit when she felt his lips against her flesh then his tongue come out and lick up her spine. She narrowed her eyes though when he touched her wings, she tensed up drawing her wings tighter against her body trying to flatten them as much as she could. She turned her head and looked up at him, she wanted to kill him, she had never felt this feeling ever before until now.

She snarled when he told her that he liked their wings, she flinched as he touched her wings too. She turned and looked away angrily. Aria was unaware that he was not going to hurt her but try and bring her pleasure as well as himself. Only problem with having sex with a virgin Nephiliam you would turn her angel half into a Fallen angel meaning her wings would turn black.

Julian cause feel her anger at this point he was gentle removing her hoodie and shift as he pulled them off her."Hehe...I didn't know Angels could know such hate."He said her he figures this much be new for her."Don't tell me this feelings are new to you."He said to her wit ha grin.

Grabbing her side her flips her on her back, looking at her chest it wasn't as big as some of the other women he seduced but they was prefect side. Leaning down to her he removed her bra with little effort exposing her breast."Lovely..."He said cupping her left breast in his left hand as he squeezes it softly. With the right he leans in licking the nipple he bites it gently then sucks softly on it.

He was enjoying there time together, her anger was just making him more aroused. He didn't know why but he was enjoying this more then he should.

She yelped when he pulled her shirt off of her along with her hoodie then she gasped staring down at her chest. Aria didn’t answer him though as she felt Julian suddenly move her to her back and pull her bra off of her. “Stop it….ah..” she roared then grunted as his hand grasped her one breast and the other began to suck on her nipple. “Stop it stop it you monster.” She cried out pushing against his head with more rage.

She had never hated someone before but now she knew what it felt like, it was her human side that had started hating him. “Get off of me you disgusting Monster, ew…stop it.” She cried glaring at him as she shoved his head back away from her chest and covered herself up with her arms. “What do you think you’re doing? That is really gross.” She said her face flushed with anger and you could tell she was growing uncomfortable.

She shook her head and then pushed herself away from him on the bed shaking her head. “No more.” She muttered. Aria had never been touched by a man nor had she ever really seen sex other than hearing other humans talk about it. Aria shook her head her face was turning pale now and didn’t want to have anything more to do with Julian. “Don’t touch me pervert.” She hissed and suddenly threw a cup at him from the bedside.

Julian moves his head to the side when she tossed the cup at him. He thought she was cute looking to her as he was thinking."You can't say you wasn't enjoying some of that you can stop fighting it."He said to her as he smiled softly to her. Thinking to himself she was still fighting the effects of his miasma. She was strong most would been over taken by his musk by now.

"My my such a strong will with in you."He says to her."I am curious if you had this much fight in you why didn't you fight me when I was rubbing you back touching your wings. Let me guess you liked it didn't you."He says inching closer to her speaking softly. He knew she hated him but deep down she wanted this he could feel it.

"So tell me, my angel."He grins."Do you hate me or the one that cased you out that put you in this situation."He asked her with a smirk as his musk seemed to gotten stronger as he looks at her.

She glared at him again but said nothing when he said that she was enjoying it. She looked away and then narrowed her eyes when she said she was strong. She turned her face away and pulled a blanket around her body and let out a sigh. She was sick and tired of his voice and the way he talked to her but she knew she wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon. She opened her wrings and spread them around her and hugged herself with them.

She snarled when he said that she was also enjoying the way he had touched her back and wings but she still did not reply and backed away from Julian until she was pressed against the headboard. “Go to hell you jerk.” She said and then shook her head breathing a bit more heavily. She was getting sleepy that was for sure and it could be seen in her face. She let out a yawn but covered it with one of her hands just in case.

“I do not hate those from heaven or from earth but I hate those from hell who attack the innocent.” She grunted and bit her lip slightly. She wrapped her wings as tight as she could around her as her eyes grew heavy. Before Aria knew it she had fallen against the best and lay there on her stomach once more but her wings still covered her but not as tightly. Her eyes shut and she was grasping the bed and panting hard into it.

Julian laughs softly as she was so cute to him, when she fell forward again laying on the bed."If I didn't know any better i say you like it from behind?"He says leans over her as she can hold her wings was enjoying her company he know he taste her soon. He runs his fingers along her spine.

"Truth be told I know demons attack the innocent but that is beneath me, I pray on the true evil ones."He said looking down t her." Those that hide what they are with the mask of a smile. You was properly being to careful of avoiding me to notice."He said to her leaning over kissing one of her scars.

Thinking about it he smiled softly."So will you tell me about the scars on your back. I am very curious."He said to her wondering himself he didn't wish to force himself on her but this was far more fun in his mind. The more she fought the more he wanted to take her, but he was just in love with her wings.

She grunted when he said that she liked it from behind she just shook her head and shut her eyes not wanting to talk to him anymore he really had made her angry. She grunts as she feels Julian lean over her then run his finger down her spine once more. She shuttered and tightened her wings around her body before she flattened them against her back once more. She made no other noise not wanting to urge him on anymore.

She went wide eyed when he said he was a cannibal and fed on his own kind then she growled when he touched her scars. Aria hated how he was kissing over her scars, it made her shutter and she hated his touch even more. She moved away from him the best she could but she found it hard and let out a whimper just wanting to get out of the church. “Leave me alone.” Aria snapped again and glared over her shoulder at him.

“I am not telling anything about my scars.” She growled and looked away from him as she pushed her body more into the bed trying to ignore him. She hid her face into the bedding as well and let out a angry sigh. She wished she could just throw him off of her and get out of there but she had no more fight left into her body. “Go away I don’t like you touching me sicko.” She growled once more and narrowed her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom