Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female to play part of Amber...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladydark

The minds master
Name: Yoshi
Sexuality: Straight
Class: (Master/Slave) Master
Looks Like:
1e10f37c.jpg

Biography: Growing up Yoshi was one of those gifted students, always got A's never in trouble with teachers. But with the other students.... Just because he didn't look like the average nerd, didn't mean the other students didn't treat him like one. He was picked on and beat up almost everyday in grade school, and was forced to do others home work in high school. It wasn't until University that he started to fight back.

In his second year of University he met a girl, Amber was beautiful, funny and smart. At first he didn't believe her when she said she liked him, but as time went by they grew quite close. Because they lived so far apart they couldn't spend the summers together, and in their fourth year after summer break, Amber was acting strange. They didn't hang out as much, her grades were slipping.

One night Amber called him and asked him to meet her in the football field, he tried to ask why but she just said she needed help, so he went. He found her pacing under the bleachers and biting her nails, a new habit of hers. She asked if she could borrow some money, he asked why again and was told he didn't need to know, so she said no and turned to leave. She begged him, "You need help Amber... It's clear to me you are addicted to something... I'll help you get off it... but I won't give you money..." She yelled and ran off.

He didn't see or hear from her for a week, then he got a call from her, crying and begging for help. So he went, but it was a set up... Amber was there, with several other guys. "Amber..." She looked away as they surrounded him. "Give me the money Y-Yoshi... I... I... I need it... G-Give it to me or they'll take it" He refused and they beat him and took his wallet, he was pretty wealthy, the last thing he saw before he passed out was Amber being handed a package of most likely drugs, then he was left for dead.

He recovered, and two months later he sought out Amber. She was afraid at first, but he said he forgave her, and understood. Then he took her out to dinner and back to his off campus apartment. He gave her a glass of wine, and watched her pass out. When she awoke she was tied to a chair in only her bra and panties. "Y-Yoshi... but I-I thought...." He shook his head "You stole from me Amber, left me for dead... Now I'm gonna steal from you..." She tried to fight him, but the drug left her weak and he raped her, several times, only stopping when she gave in and begged for more. He drugged her again, a powerful aphrodisiac, fucked her once more then filled her with a vibrator and tied her up. It hurt, he had loved her, but he sold her that night to a sex slave ring, and left town.

He never trusted women again, and with his smarts and good looks he never had to worry about money. So started his live as a slave trainer.

Likes: Studying, A good book, Breaking stuck up bitches, Training sex slaves
Hates: Lying women

I'm looking for someone to play Amber... Maybe a few months or years later, maybe she escaped the slave trade.... Maybe they broke her completely... It's up to you ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom