Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for detailed, realistic and articulate play..

Status
Not open for further replies.

crotteck

Meteorite
Hello there. I have been searching for that perfect RP/Cyber partner that I can get addicted to.

I am looking for someone that can match my intensity, passion, articulation and attention to detail.

I want us to create a world together as a stage for us to indulge in each other in every way possible through our creativity. I want us to walk the streets of Brussels one night dressed up, only to make love hard on the side of an empty cobblestone street. Then the next night to be alone in a cabin in the valley of two tree-covered hills, where we can take one another in lustful abandon.

Possibilities are endless, you need only let your inhibitions go.

I am one for the sensual and the passionate. How about we let the current of our moods take us to how hot and heavy, slow and intimate or fast and messy we become?

I do not play any role other than myself and I expect the same of you. That is the only way I feel that we can connect fully with our words.

Detail is the key, from the clothes you wear, every move you make - no matter how subtle; I want to experience it all. Care to take a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom