Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fast paced YIM idea Maybe PM MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveraiden

Supernova
It has been a while since I have made a request thread and this one is for a specific craving.

Now first off, I do want story to this. I enjoy a good build up and as a sucker for romance, the flirting and the looks are just as important as the thrusts and the moans.

I would like someone who can respond relatively quickly. Even if it is only for an hour or two a day. That is fine with me.

I would rather it be YIM but if you ask nicely and can come up with a good story that I wlll be convince to do PM. (It won't be that hard to do I promise.)

Even if you don't have a story, at least have a general idea of what you want to do. I want to work with you not for you.

And don't be scared to plan in OOC. I don't bite unless you ask. So help me help us make a great story.

There are two main ideas am craving right now.

1) Incest. I prefer to play the older male role but could be convinced to play a younger role with a good story.

2) Cheating husband x younger girl: the girl could be a neighbor or a friends daughter or even a babysitter. which ever.

Now I want this to be a more romance driven idea and not so much as black mail.

If you are interested in playing a game, send me a pm so we can plan and I will add you to YIM (If we play there)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom