Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You get with the flow~ (ShoXSweetnothings)

"Well at least you're lactating if it's bothering you THAT much..." Mertrrick commented; misunderstanding her. In fact, he stood up and moved over to her from behind, grasping her larger breasts to squeeze them.

"Hey don't waste that milk Mertrrick...HA~" Zeok laughed, watching her squirt.

By the time they FINALLY reached their community, it was already sunset. The temperature was getting colder even to the point where both Marvicks were wearing coats. The hover pod landed by some stone buildings that were on the edge of the oasis town. More of their species was around, finishing their regular businesses for the day. Light aqua light-sources were covering the buildings as if roots from plant life had dominated the landscape. As for the only source of water, a river split into a large maze, was within reach for all. A large oasis sat in the core of the community, glowing into a bright green hue.

"How you feeling?" Zeok asked, wondering how much longer until they were going to give birth. By this point, now BOTH of them were showing.

Grace and Alex both laughed at Mertrrick. He was so perverted and mean, yet he was funny in some way. When they arrived at their community, the two humans were huddled together to stay warm. Obviously ladies didn't come first in their culture. That was fine. As long as they had each other, they were going to be good. By now, Grace felt like crap given her situation. She looked like she 9 months along while Alex only looked 3. At least the younger human was closer to being down.

"I feel like a whale." Grace told him, standing up slowly and hold onto Alex for support. "How much longer?" She asked.

"Well you look like you're just about due; feeling funny in anyway?" Mertrrick asked, looking at her before at Alex and adding, "You, I give it tomorrow morning...."

Zeok continued to lead them and looked at Grace. "Hey, the moment that you start feeling pain, you got to get ready to laid them eggs; they got to be in this area where when they emerge, they be able to get support after birth...." He then looked around before asking, "Do you have any currency of any kind by the way...?

"It feels heavy. Like their pushing down. I believe that's a sign that they're ready." Grace answered, smiling down at her stomach. Maybe they could continue doing this. Alex gave a grunt and nodded towards him.

The young girl was humming quietly before Zeok got her attention. "Oh, okay. That's easy to understand." She smiled brightly and looked out of the pod. There were others of his species around here. Some of them looked really nice. Alex sighed. "I think we do, but it's probably hidden in the desert somewhere from the crash." Right after Alex answered, Grace let out a gasp of pain and clutched her stomach.

"Whoah oh." Zeok remarked, holding Grace still as it was clear that she was going to give birth. Thus, "Mertrrick, she's due; you know what to do.

Mertrrick responded perfectly to the situation. He moved near one of the thin rivers that was spread across their community. 10 feet away from it, he started to dig into the sand until a pit was made. He then started to scoop water with his hands and moisten the hole entirely. "Alright it's done...." he remarked, pulling out a rag.

Zeok carried the soon-to-be mother Grace, and positioned her towards the pit. He stripped her and said, "Now, I am going to need you to eat this while you giving kin; this fruit is bitter but it silences the nerves in a body to the point of relaxation...." He pulled out a blue fruit that looked fuzzy. "We normally be using these for when injuries occur during work, and when labor be happening...." he explained.

"And make sure that you 'aim' your eggs into this pit; they HAVE to sink and moisten sand helps." Metririck remarked, getting her ready.

Grace took deep breaths while holding onto Alex and Zeok. She wasn't expecting it to go like this. A more easy transition rather than this terrible pain.

Alex was worried for her friend. Over the past two months, they grew close together. Even far enough as pleasing each other when their hormones fired up. The young white woman held her pregnant friend while Mertrrick readied the pit. She could tell he knew what he was doing. That was reassuring coming from him.

Grace let out a groan while Zeok carried her to the pit. She gripped the sand and panted deeply, her eyes shutting close. The pain was unbearable. Then she looked up at him when he informed her of the fruit that would help her. "As long as it helps me." She grabbed it and bit into it, making a face from the bitterness briefly. Even though it tasted horrible, it started to help her body. She continued eating until it had the pit. She groaned and laid her head back, feeling more pressure before she started to push the eggs out one by one.

Both Marvicks were doing their best to help Grace relax; these eggs were the size of American footballs, and it took at least a minute for each of them to escape and sink into the sand. They waited until she was done before they decided to cover the pit, where one egg was still left and sinking slowly. When she was done, they helped her up slightly.

"If this went fast, your body will need at least the night to rest entirely..." Zeok remarked. "How do ya feel?"

Grace was glad she ate the fruit. If she didn't, she would've been screaming and crying in agony. She was crying because the pain was still there, but it was dull. Alex held her friend up while she pushed the huge eggs out of her. There had to be at least a dozen that came out. Finally, she was done and panting.

"I feel like I'm about to die." Grace groaned, leaning on Alex's shoulder. Alex chuckled softly and helped her up, gently letting Mertrrick take her into his arms.

"Well a good night's sleep and you'll be fine; I recommend you don't eat anymore of that fruit and you won't get knocked up as fast; it simulates the body and clearly it affected EVERYTHING inside ya humans...." Zeok explained, before looking at Mertrrick. "What do we do with them?"

"I ain't got room at my place; let them hang at an inn...."

And so the Marvicks took the humans to a fairly large building. Tall, it looked like an apartment building. However, it clearly was set for tourism or travelers. Zeok and Metrrick left them some coins that were part of the currency in the universe.

"So if you're going into labor, just make sure that you do as we did before. And keep this close." Mettrick tossed Alex another fruit that was given to Grace. "You're on the first floor, so you shouldn't have trouble going outside and doing what you need to do if we're not here in time...." he explained.

Grace blushed deeply and nodded. At least they were both clear on the instructions. Stay away from the fruit, and they'll be fine.

"An Inn?" Alex questioned, looking between the two Mavricks. Clearly they were going to spend the night by themselves.

They followed the two natives to what they called the Inn. It was as tall as one of their best apartment buildings back home. That was nice. Usually when it's tall, it's a good place to be at. Alex thanked them, taking the coins they were given. The older human had a plan.

"All right, all right. I got it. Thanks for helping us." Alex thanked, hugging each one of them before Grace did also. "Yeah. We would've been stuck there without you guys. Thanks." They smiled genuinely and walked to their room. Alex's plan was to wait until she lays the eggs, wait an hour or two, and be on their way somewhere else.

And so the next day came without issue. Sure it could have been scary for the girls, but it was really just simple after Alex gave birth and finished her reproduction cycle. A knock on their door came as the owner wanted to check on the humans; this was the first time that he was having them over at his inn and he wanted to make sure that they weren't any trouble.

Once Alex had given birth to the eggs, everything became easy. They went out during the middle of the night when the older woman started getting pain like Grace had. She dug the whole, filled it with water, and everything happened naturally. They spent the rest of the night sleeping together, enjoying each other's warmth. In the morning, they were woken up by the innkeeper knocking on their door. Grace woke up first, walking to the door, and opening it naked. "Yes?"

Folding his arms, he asked, "Good morning, have you two rested properly; I am aware that one of you was finishing a cycle. While she was naked, he wasn't going to pry on that. "I am curious to make sure that you're going to keep a good reputation for me and my inn..."

Unlike the previous Marvicks, this fella was teal across his body, and wore long cotton pants and only a vest. "However, I must remind you that you only have until 5 more hours before checking out; are you planning to stay here again tonight?"

She yawned softly and ran a hand through her hair. "We slept fine. Thank you for asking and observing our cycles." Grace chuckled softly, hearing Alex beginning to wake up also. "Why would you think we would ruin your reputation? Is it because we're humans?" She teased.

He was different compared to the other two from before. He didn't seem like a jerk like Mertrrick or full of knowledge like Zeok. He was right in the middle to her. "Five more hours? Um...we might be staying considering we don't have ship. We don't have money either." Grace mumbled, looking at the coins on the table. They were definitely not enough to pay for their stay.

He raised an eyebrow as he heard her words. "Surely those other two can help you? Not that I am pursuing you or anything; but since you're OBVIOUSLY not from around these parts, you likely gonna leave to the main city, right? I can tell that you're not planning to stay here if you're limited by coins...." he pointed out. "Unless you're waiting for the traders to swing by later today? They're spending the night HERE after trading with the locals, before heading back to the city."

Grace hated to have to depend on others. Alex was okay since they knew each other personally. She didn't want to go back to the Mavricks. Not again. "I'm sure we both don't want to go back to the others. I'm not sure what to do really. We were hoping to find some city that would help us rebuild our ship. But maybe we could wait for the traders. I bet we have something to trade with them for a ride to the city. Thank you so much for your help." She smiled and closed the door. She walked to Alex and giggled.

"What is it now?" The white woman asked, laughing at her friend's happiness.

"I have a plan. There are these traders coming by later today that are spending the night here before going back to the city. We trade them something for a ride there. Maybe we'd find somebody to help our ship."

"By trading you mean sex don't you?"

The inn keeper blinked and shook his head as he heard her response before having the door closed on him. Sighing, he walked away. "Humans...."

It was 3 hours later before the traders arrived.

"Ah....me craving some good eating at Recok's inn...."

"Good thing this just be a drop off...."

"Oh really?"

The two Mavricks looked back at their captain, who smirked with a nasty smile. He wore a long sleeve shirt, with a vest over it and a hat that kept the sun out of his face. He wore boots and cotton pants along with a baggage of value. "You two got to make sure that no one tries to rob from our ship while I get some sleep and eats..."

The two Mavricks were dumbfounded. "WHAT?!"

There was an awkward moment of silence as the captain gave them a serious look, just as he removed his hat. "HAHAHA! I am just busting your balls~" he joked, patting them both on the shoulder before walking past them and laughing.

By the time they reached the inn, Captain Werik sighed as he talked to the owner: Recok.

"Been a while eh?"

"You know it~" Werik responded, as he shook the hand of Recok, whom he shared the same skin of color with. "Speaking of which, what good catch you got in this community?"

As the captain spoke, his two assistances were pissed; they got really annoyed with the consistent joking that he did with them each time they arrived in a new community. Oh well; at least after this they would have a week off. And what made this ironic was that the captain was their UNCLE. That's right, their mother's brother could be the only one who could offer them work, while their 5 sisters held no issue whatsoever.

For the next 3 hours, the two of them readied themselves. For what? They had no idea. They went around the community and found two decent dresses. Alex's was a blue one should dress that went to her knees. Grace chose a nice light green strapless dress that went to her thighs.

Grace was the look out to see if there was anybody that looked like traders coming through. Her eyes widened slightly as she noticed a group of three coming through the doors. "There here!"

They nearly ran out of their room, but managed to walk calmly to the lobby of the Inn. After trading, they have to be hungry. There was food down here, but both humans had no idea what it was. They decided to start introducing themselves, they would join them in eating and ask questions about the food. It was a perfect plan.

The two Marvicks spotted the two girls. At first, it looked like they were dumbfounded from spotting two attractive girls. However,

"Eh, what in hell is THAT?"

"Ain't no Marvick I've ever seen...."

Clearly these two Marvicks surprisingly never even seen a human before. However, their captain/uncle made perfect timing and knocked their heads hard.

"OW!"

"You fools; show your respect to foreigners!" he snared, having more respect for the two girls, to which he followed with, "Didn't ya mother teach you any matters?!"

One of them groaned in pure annoyance. "It's not like we called them UGLY or anything...."

Sighing, their uncle shook his head. "Whatever....just go drop my stuff in ma room...." The 2 foot taller Marvick watched as his two nephews carried his bags in disappointment, before he turned to the two humans with a small neutral commanding smile. "Apologizes; them be kin of my sisters. They ain't used to socializing with humans....which you don't see often in these parts...."

Grace and Alex kept their eyes on the two younger Mavricks. They pretended to blush and giggle to one another at their expressions. It was hilarious seeing their reaction to the sight of the two humans.

They listened to the younger Mavricks go on before the older one seemed to calm them down and send them off. Alex chuckled softly and shook her head. "It's all right. I think we're getting used to it. We've spent the night here, but we don't have money. We noticed you're a trader, and we were thinking we could get a ride somewhere. Grace and I have something to give you back if you agree." She smiled with the younger girl as they looked up at him.

((Straight to the point. XDDDDDDDDDDDD))

The Mavricks raised an eyebrow. "Straight forward aren't ya? I like that; honesty is something that is valuable in this world, regarding if male or female...." he explained, smirking. "However, I am curious to how you got here in the first place. Come; let us talk..." he offered, moving behind them and placing his hands on her shoulders, leading them outside.

((Well, someone is quite the confident one. (; ))

Alex nudged Grace in the side. She knew her friend was upset that she didn't follow the plan, but at least he already knew what they were planning to do. "Alex here prefers to be honest with everyone she meets." Grace told him, receiving a pinch in the side. They nodded and followed him outside. They found a table, and they sat across from the Mavrick. "So, what do you want to know other than how we got here?"

((I wonder whose fault that is~ :rolleyes: ))

"Well I've seen enough to know that humans DON'T typically show themselves in THIS area far off a city. So either you're lost, or you drank too much and found yourselves here...." he assumed, being completely honest with them. "Also, what names do you two hold?" he then asked, leaning back.

"Just to put to rest what you're thinking, our ship crashed landed here yesterday. We've been here after spending a couple of hours with these other Mavricks." Alex explained, smiling at him. Grace giggled and nodded. "I'm Grace, and she's Alex." The black girl answered. "What's yours? We've met a Zeok and a Mertrrick."

"Interesting." he commented, blinking a bit as he looked at them. After hearing their explanation with two other of his kind, he answered, "Werik is what I go by. And you two seem quite 'fine' for a pair that supposedly 'crashed' on this planet; surely this means that you have not lost anything precious and are able to contact assistance from your employer?" He leaned backwards some more. "I understand your need for the city life, but it's a day's trip to their; can you 'afford' my 'fees'? I am curious to how BADLY you want to call for home..."

With that, a tentacle casually moved to each girl around the waist, giving a tickle gesture before moving across their backs.

Back
Top Bottom