Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You get with the flow~ (ShoXSweetnothings)

Grace's face contorted slightly from the pain. She thought it wouldn't be as painful as loosing her virginity, but he was so big. Her body was doing its best to accommodate the large member inside of her. She look up at him and blushed slightly. Her only wish was that he would help with this. He just seemed to lay back and watch her struggle. If she was to become pregnant, she hoped he wouldn't be negligent.

Her eyes widened as he told her that she had experience. That was a sign that she was doing this right. "T-this is my first time," she corrected. She at least wanted him to know the right things. Her head tilted to the side cutely when he commented about her skin color. If she was out here longer, she would probably end up getting slightly darker.

Alex's golden hair moved with her head bobbing along his shaft. Her eyes were on him, something she had noticed that men liked back on Earth and the station. Zeok couldn't be any different. She took the comment lightly; he didn't know anything about her or her planet. Maybe in return she would learn more about him.

The human suddenly had the urge to purposely run her teeth over his member, but decided against it. He looked fit, and could easily hurt her. She moaned against his length and pulled away from it. "No more of this. Fuck me." She whispered, standing up and lightly pushing him down on his back. "We're doing this my way."

Mertrrick's eyebrows perked when he heard that. "Really now; I guess it's just natural...." Mertrrick watched as she was struggling to get use to his size. While this felt good somewhat, he was getting impatient with her not adapting to his size not fast enough. Thus, he held her waist with both hands and started move her body. This time, he took things in control and made her body take him all the way in, while sliding her all the way out, breaking her body in like feet wearing new shoes.

"Ah, them hormones must be getting to ya..." Zeok said, watching as he laid back and waited to see if she was going to have better luck than Grace. Alex seemed more experienced....

How would you not know that? A girl with more experience wouldn't be struggling with this right now. God. You're so arrogant. Thanks for helping, Grace thought sullenly. It seemed like her body wasn't willing to adapt to his size fast enough. Her eyes went to his as he grabbed her waist and started moving her. She gasped and gripped him, her eyes on his face. Even though it hurt, it was better than taking it slow. Soon after he took control, she started moaning and rocking her hips against his hands.

"Oh, shut up." Alex smirked and straddled him. She sank her body lower and moaned loudly. She had taken sizes similar to him before. Usually dildos since the males back on Earth weren't that large like Zeok. There was some pity for Grace, but her comrade was going to have to learn soon anyway.

As she continued to move, Mertrrick thought of something funny to him. "Tell me....just how big are the penises of humans? Considering that well..." Mertrrick paused as he knew that his impressive piece of meat was going beyond her limits. "...you know, I am pretty much a LARGE male compared to you. And our females are closer to our sizes than you...."

"Wooh, you got quite the attitude, don't ya? Been feeling that you a human who does this often; you must have lots of kin...ah...." he moaned slightly, as he felt a sweet nerve in his penis exposing with pleasure after one movement from her. "Ahhh.....I clearly underestimated you....ngh, you got the lovin' stuff that I like in a female...." Because they were fairly close to one another, some of his face tentacles were rubbing playfully on her face. "Yeah, these fellas sometimes got a mind of their own, like my balls~"

While he forced her to get used to his size, Grace started moaning more and more. Her chocolate eyes looked up at him with confusion. It was such a random question. At first, she didn't want to answer him, but she decided it would be faster. "I'm not really sure, but I can see they're smaller than yours." Her voice was a soft murmur. Mostly because she was feeling so good.

"You talk a lot, you know. It doesn't matter anyway. This feels a lot better than the humans. And I haven't been pregnant before. Humans tend to be more careful about that." Alex chuckled softly as she began to move her body up and down on his length. You're not the first to underestimate me, the white female thought. She grinned and smiled at him as some of his tentacles on his face touched hers. "You're a funny one, you know." She smiled at him and continued moving her body.

"Makes sense I guess." he commented, as the females here were bigger by a few feet. Although, he was surprised by how someone with no experience like her was even handling him; that fruit must have been a lot stronger than he expected, which then made him question, "So, you ever had this taste? Ya know, cross breeding? Gah...." he groaned, as the build up was coming a lot sooner than expected.

"Heh, well I am almost double the size of you humans...." Zeok pointed out, as his tentacles slowly touched her lips, and probed into her just to touch her insides. "I guess your kind don't have the population issue like we do...." he remarked, referring to how they were a dense population. "I get the feeling you gonna be popular back home...." he added, referring to their home community.

Grace felt that unfamiliar pressure again rise in her lower abdomen. Now, she wanted to actually unleash it. After Mertrrick had left her in that state earlier, she wanted it to be released. She looked at him and licked her lips slightly. "Taste? Oh you mean if I've ever done it before? Wait...you're confusing." She laughed slightly and felt the pressure reach almost unbearable heights. She gasped and moaned loudly as her fluids came squirting out and covered his shaft.

"Double the size? I'll say about...a good 2 inches bigger. Nothing I can't handle." Alex corrected him. She easily parted her lips for him to allow him inside her mouth. Her hair was moving around her face as she bounced on top of him. "Well, let's hope I am." She whispered before leaning down and kissing him deeply. She moaned softly and rocked her hips against his.

"I ma only asking if you had a fantasy for cross breeding..." he remarked, trying to be clear as she orgasmed. "Ha, already? Well you did last longer than I expected...."

"I was talking about my body in general..." Zeok corrected her, as their lips met. His tentacles slowly rubbed her neck. As she rocked her lower body, he decided to use a strong grip on her sweet buns. "Your skin is soft..." he remarked, as he felt her breasts rubbing against his chest. He added a good rhythm of thrusts in and out of her, just as her body rocked against his.

She panted softly as she waited out her orgasm. It was one of her first ones, and it felt so good, yet weird. "C-congrats to me then." She giggled softly and looked at him, rocking her hips even more. She was wanting to bring him to orgasm as well.

"Well, I'm glad we cleared that up." Alex murmured against his lips. Her goal was to bring him to orgasm before her. When he grabbed her lower cheeks, she gasped while tightening her grip on his shoulders. So that's how he wants to play, she thought with a hint of smugness. She bounced her body up and down to match his thrusts. "I'm getting close." She moaned, lightly digging her nails into his shoulders.

"Hey now; take it easy because your body gonna get snore from when I blow my load in you...and you be losing the sexual lust when your womb is filled...." he remarked, explaining about him cleansing the effects of that fruit. Regardless, "But hey, 10 minutes ain't bad; might as well blow a load...." Mertrrick started to thrust even harder, also wanting to release after feeling pleased with the work.

Zeok only smiled as he continued to hold her while thrusting with her. His release was not going to occur for a little while longer, but this was great at making it occur sooner. He wondered if his semen would actually get her pregnant, but the results never mattered to him in the end, as he groaned even louder.

"Eh. I can deal with a body ache. After all, I did survive a crash landing in a ship. I can handle anything now. Trust me, Mertrrick. If anything, I'll be complaining for a while." Her eyes seemed to sparkle at the prospect of having her womb filled with his seed. It had to work. Humans had become more fertile to other species over the year. That she knew. Grace bucked her hips again, feeling her second orgasm coming on as well.

Alex stared down at him with lust and desire. There were no feelings for him, just the ache that she had to get rid of. He must understand. His species probably fooled around their whole life. With a grin, she pushed her hips down more, feeling his member throb inside of her as he groaned. "You're getting close, hmm?"

"You a tough one, aren't ya?" Mertrrick remarked, with a nasty smirk. He then really started to give it to her. "Oh I don't know how you gonna handle my special milk~!" he remarked, as he had to now move faster in order to actually cum.

Zeok on the other hand did a few more thrusts. "Ah...yes....ah...THERE-" He pressed his body against hers and released a large amount of his seed. Now compared to human semen, this stuff was THICK and just as hot as any release. It did not just pour and swirl around like typical thin liquid, this stuff was attached to her insides, as it pumped into her as if he was stuffing a doll up with his creamy goodness.

"So I've been told." Grace raised an eyebrow at his nasty smirk, thinking he was about to do something crazy. When he started really pounding up into her, she gasped and moaned loudly in lust and satisfaction. She definitely knew she was going to be sore later on. While he kept pounding into her, she felt him touch her special spot which helped bring her over the edge. She arched her back and cried out once more as she came.

Alex smiled down at him as he started stuttering over his words. She gasped and moaned softly when she felt her juices combine with his own. She gripped his arms and smiled. It felt so different from humans as far as she could tell. None really leaked out. She felt her womb expand just slightly to accommodate the large amount of seed. She sighed happily and rested her head on his shoulders. "That was fun."

"Woah, you came again?" Mertrrick responded, as he continued to thrust. "HA, and here I was praising ya....oh well..." he added, as he just wanted to focus on releasing. He increased his movements and took notice of Zeok releasing into the other human. Clearly SHE was one with experience, and seemed settled.

Zeok sighed in relief as she leaned on him. Of course, his seed would now settle her cravings and bring back common sense, which made him smile at the very thought. He smiled at the thought as he watched her. "Different from your typical human, yah?" he assumed, as he slowly stood up, and held her weight for a bit before slipping out of her and laying her lay on the long seat. He stretched for a bit, but kept an erection. "Ahhh......"

Grace panted softly while she recovered from her orgasm. It was tiring cumming twice in one day. When he mocked her, she glared at him. Despite the gruit still having its effects on her, she was aware how much of an ass he was being. She revelled in her jealousy for Alex getting the better one and getting him to cum. She bucked her hips more and looked down at him.

It was as if the effects just disappeared after he had came. She panted softly and pulled away from him. Her common sense told her all of this was wrong, but her lust said it was perfectly fine. She sighed and looked at Grace and Zeok. Clearly she wasn't having as much fun as she did. She shrugged it off, deciding to inquiring about it later.

Mertrrick watched as he could tell that she was not pleased. Now whether it was because she wanted him to cum or he was looking at her ally, it mattered little. He then grunted as his release was going to occur within the next few seconds. Just as his friend, his seed was thick and different from normal human semen. Even a virgin would know that this was NOT normal if you were human.

Zeok stretched a bit more as he watched Mertrrick continued with his work. "Ha, wonder how she gonna handle the love juice from ya..."

Grace had learned over the years how to hide her displeasure for lots of people. Although, she didn't really hold it back for Mertrrick, she didn't show her entire disliking for him. She heard him grunt and instinctively knew that he was going to have his orgasm soon. She felt the thick liquid shoot up inside of her, filling her womb. It felt...different in a way like it wasn't supposed to be this way. It was definitely different from a human's. She sighed and pulled away from him when she felt satisfied.

Alex looked on at Grace with a little pity. Her friend didn't deserve someone like him. She was so nice. "That's my friend. Don't tease her." She punched his muscular arm and grinned.

Mertrrick, who finished releasing his seed, stretched as she moved off of him. He yawned as he stood up too, and looked over at Zeok. "How much farter?"

Zeok looked over at Alex and said, "Sorry, but you gonna see A LOT of that so long as you here." He smirked, as he looked at Mertrrick. "Still be another hour; but I am curious...." He walked over to Grace. "Hmmmmmmm.....ah there we go."

Mertrrick watched as Grace started to show a stomach. Clearly, his seed had enlarged her belly to a size, as well as her breasts.

"Suppose it's true with humans; the youngest get with kin the fastest." Zeok remarked, as she was looking 8 months pregnant. Hell, her breasts were leaking already."

Alex only mumbled some obscenities. She hated it when people made fun of Grace. No matter what species. She hummed softly and looked at Grace, seeing the scared and surprised look on her face. What the hell?

Grace started noticing something wrong with her belly. It was growing! She gasped and nearly fell back. "H-how am I already pregnant? What? This...Is this supposed to happen? W-when will I give birth? Please explain this to me. I don't know what to do!" She panicked, looking down her large stomach. She easily looked like she could've been pregnant for at least 8 months.

Both Mertrrick and Zeok watched as Grace continued to show her pregnant side. It gave her a nice curved-shaped stomach to show that she was already within the final stages of pregnancy.

Zeok watched as Grace was naturally freaking out. "Your first with kin? Well the process won't be that bad; at least 5 things are gonna come out of you and they're going to dig into the sand wasteland as natural by our cycle...." he explained. "But you got knocked up fast and good; normally it take a week before kin."

Mertrrick looked at Zeok and added, "Plus, we got to make sure that you be giving birth by our home; the only oasises for miles is where our community is based on. Thus, these kin will like to be near moist sand some miles near...."

Grace did not expect it to go so fast like this. Even Alex was surprised. Neither of the two aliens told them about this. Since they weren't informed about this, they were both scared out of their minds.

The young black female started panting, holding her head then her stomach as it grew. It felt heavy. "I'm only 20! I've never even thought about having kids! Five of them?! Oh my God, I'm going to die!" She freaked out, laying her head in her hands while her elbows rested on her hard abdomen.

Alex crawled over to her friend and rubbed her shoulder. "How far is your community? I don't want her going into labor on this pod. That'll be bad for all of us." She mumbled. Now Alex knew what to expect, knowing it was coming later.

"You're not gonna die so calm down." Zeok remarked, as he could tell that she was overacting. "You and your kin that you got in your body are gonna be fine; all you're going to do is lay some large eggs into the sand, and they'll naturally sink to the deeper cores of this desert and spring out in 2 months. But at the rate you're going, you gonna give birth to kin in a few hours..."

He then looked at Alex and smirked. "We have time so you don't worry. Although, you should be concern with yourself; your carriage of kin may not occur and/or finish until night is over." he warned her, as she would need to be prepared. The pod was on course and without any issues whatsoever.

Mertrrick yawned loudly. "It's not far, so don't worry too much will ya? You may be humans, but you won't die or anything...I think."

Grace cupped her stomach, looking at it in shock and fascination. There was life inside of her, and that idea made her feel so warm inside. Maybe it was the offspring inside of her. Her eyes went up to him. "Eggs? Oh...you are lizards. That sounds a lot easier than what I had thought before. Thank you for explaining it, Zeok." She smiled brightly, seemingly better from the explanation. It was good to know that she didn't have to take care of them.

Alex smiled up at Zeok despite his smirk. It worried her. "Wait, why though? Why will mine might take longer?" She asked curiously even though she wasn't angry. It didn't make sense to her. The only explanation she could come up with was that she was older. Not by that much, however.

"Age seems to be a deciding factor; at least, with OUR species, you be more likely to have kin the younger you are. And I can see that you are older? Maybe we not so different in species-wise..." Zeok explained. "But of course, you still not planning to stay here forever, right? So I be not worried that much...."

Mertrrick rolled his eyes. "These humans aren't as laid back as we are Zeok; I don't think they like it when we're taking everything lightly."

"Oh really?"

"You've seen them freaked out with the thought of having kin; seems like it's not an important way of their lives...." Mertrrick pointed out. However, "Eh whatever; soon as we get back home, I amma gonna eat until I drop..."

Grace rubbed her stomach, seeming to be completely calm now. After getting over her initial panicking, she seemed to be loving her new stomach. The idea of having eggs and children inside of her made her giddy. Still, she couldn't bare the idea of raising them. At least they would be in the ground for 2 months. By then, they should be away from here.

Alex raised an eyebrow, leaning back on the pod. "I'm only older by five years." She mumbled, running a hand through her blond hair. "We definitely don't plan to stay here long. According to the readings before the ship crashed, the planet has other sections. We'll probably be somewhere on the planet." She smiled at Mertrrick and rubbed Grace's shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom