Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a lovely female character for a specific plot <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimitri-klyff

Super-Earth
PLOT:

Your character is an exhibitionist / public slave. Her job is parading on the streets and servicing those who want to serviced. The lesser the clothing, the higher the pay. The pay even doubles if she parades unclothed. It's not her choice, really. In fact, she hates it, but she isn't left with a choice. The job pays a lot higher than a regular job and she needs the money more than anything (it's up to you to have her background on this). There was no denying she is skilled in her job but more often than not, she'd rather be anywhere else than where she is in life.

My character is a young business man who has everything in life except for... well... a life. All his time is dedicated to his work so the word 'fun' is not part of his vocabulary.

On his way back home one night, he sees your character doing her job on the streets. He sees her being crowded by men and, out of curiosity, he looks to see what the commotion is about. That's when he decides to help her... with a little payment from your character, of course.

---

Some personal notes:

1. I vision this plot to be angsty at first but eventually turns to something sweet.
  2. I'd love to play with a horny character in the plot. Something like, she's willing to do her usual stuff around my character.
  3. I'm open to your ideas as well, so please do tell me about them.
  4. I'm open to having this plot in M x M as well, but I'd love to have an M x F more. I'm not being sexist here, honestly. I just feel it's appropriate for the plot.
  5. No one-liners, please.
  6. I do forum / thread posts ONLY. PMs tend to confuse me and I'm not always online to check chat apps.

---

PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED. Thank you!

I'm new but I can probably do this and I am a girl... let me know if still interested

I'm interested in this RP. Hit me up if your not taken and we can talk about the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom