Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family (Alvis & AndNich123)

Karl groaned. Man, he'd figured that Callie would be a ghood lay, but damned if she wasn't a pistol! She was arching for him, giving him all the access he could ask for. He got his hands on her hips, adn watched as she took her brothers cock into her mouth. And then just...stared. Sure, he'd figured it out out, and heard him admit to it, but it was a different thing than seeing it happen. He smiled, adn thrust hard, the impact driving Callie deeper onto James cock. James didn't object, so Karl started to keep that kind of pace up, rocking her back and forth on their cocks.

James didn't miss the look. Sure, she might put on a good show for Karl, but he knew that she was the very opposite of pleased with this. But fuck it, she'd been ready to break the edal, why should he play nice? Every time he played nice she spat in his face, and tried to get away. SO to hell with it. If there was no way to keep her here, he'd have one last grand huzzah, one last great time to remember, and then just hope that it would draw her back eventually. He reached his hands around to get a hiold of her breasts, roughly massaging them, his fingers on her nipples, looking back at her with a kind of...almost resignation. But Then he closed his eyes, groaning as she was driven deeper onto his cock.

Karl was fucking her so hard and deep. It only ignited the flames of her hatred more. She wanted to push James from her and turn around and beat the shit out of him. She knew her revenge would come someday, somehow. She would make Karl taste her wrath. Closing her eyes, she tried to allow her mind to drift anywhere but where she was. Maybe on a nice beach somewhere listening to the sound of the waves. Far away from James, Karl, and this house. This house that she would never set foot in again after this was all over with. She was pushed deeper on to his cock, and she fought the urge to gag. It seemed Karl was going to keep this pace up, but she decided she had given into him enough. She would simply allow him to fuck her, but she hoped James would stop him before he made the same ill fated mistake as he had.

She knew this would be the last time he would touch her. At least she hoped he would remain true to his deal. James had proven he could not be trusted. If he could, she would have never been in this deal in the first place. He could look at things in any way he wanted. The fact was he raped her, kept there against her will, fucked up, and when she saw he wasn’t going to back away, he kidnapped her again enlisting the help of Karl, and now she was being raped by the both of them. So in the grand scheme of things, he was truly the bad guy, but it would be okay. After today, after this moment, she would never have to see him again. Her parents would ask why. She would tell them to ask James. She groaned again as Karl was driving into her hard. Her body nothing more than their nearly limp fuckdoll. Again her eyes meet his showing the growing anger. She thought about biting down on his dick. As she looked as him, working his dick, she drew her lips back showing her teeth. Just her tongue was along his shaft. It was almost a warning to him really. She slowly moved her teeth to just graze him. Consider that a warning, she thought. Take your fucking hands off my breasts! Her thoughts screaming at her, and her teeth threatening his dick once more.

James looked down at her, saw the showing of teeth, felt them along his shaft, adn felt a shiver of apprehension run up his spine. The apprehension faded as she did it again. So that was how it was going to be then? That was how she wanted to play it out? Well. SHe wasn't the only one with a card that they could play. He pulled out of her mouth, and let go of her. He left Karl to work on her for a moment while he bounded up the stairs to his room. He grabbed a bottle, and then returned to see Karl had increased his pace, fucking Callie with abandon. The other man was groaning now, his pace slowing slightly.
"Floor it man. Not in her." James warned. Karl popped himself out, and spilled his seed ontot he floor as instructed. "Now go around and hold her." James stepped into place behind Callie. Karl looked curious as he gripped Callies arms, keeping her pulled over the couch, wondering what exactly Jaems was up to. James opened the bottle, and poured out a measure of the lube onto Callie, letting it roll down over her ass. He smeared some ontot he head of his cock. "Make sure you've got her." He touched the head of his cock to the enrtance to her ass.

She watched up head upstairs with a smile. He was up to something, she thought, but at the moment, there was nothing she could do. Karl kept working her pussy, fucking her harder and harder. Soon she was giving in to him. Not that she truly wanted to, but her body had other plans. She actually came around his cock as his pace increased. When James returned, she became a moaning mess of sexual desires around him Karl. Her words egging him on. “Come on Karl. Fuck me harder than James ever did. That’s it. Fuck my tight little pussy. You know you’ve always wanted it. Take it.” She felt him withdraw, and from the sounds he was making she didn’t have to look back to know what he was doing. A wider smile on her face. She started to lean up quickly as James issued his order to Karl. Why would he need to hold me, she thought. Karl’s grip was firm, and she wasn’t going to be able to move. “I can clean your cock for you,” she further pushed James’ buttons by telling Karl. She knew what she was doing. To her, this was fun and retribution. She thought she was the one teaching him a lesson. She felt the liquid on her ass, and she knew he hadn’t cum. Looking over her shoulder slightly, she looked forward to Karl.

“James what are you DOING?” Her last word literally yelled out as she felt him pushing at her tight hole. “Don’t you dare! We talked about that already! I offered it to you, you said no!” Frantically she began to pull against Karl trying to get free. He was strong though, and held her tight. Looking to him, wanting to try and secure a backup plan. “Stop him, and I’m yours. You can have me anytime you want. No romance. Just fucking, but only if you stop him from fucking my ass.” She looked at Karl with a certainty. “Stop him if you want me. Beat his ass up, and I’m yours.”

Karl instantly looked at James, doing the math. James didn't seem worried, adn simply clenched a fist, making a point with the gesture.
"It's a hell of an offer Karl, I know it. But we both know how that story ends. The same way it did two years ago when you were going to try and make a hard pass at Callie at the party I was going to throw. Remind me how that turned out?" James asked.
"Me on the ground, spitting out a few teeth." Karl grudgingly admit.
"And you were working out steadily at the time. You haven't seen a work out in, what, six months now? Whereas I've been swimming hard for the whole time. I'm probably better now then I was then." Karl looked away.
"I get it man. You've made the point." James nodded.

"I said no at the time. After all, it was too much then. But now...You broke the deal by running. WHy should I keep to it?" He pointed out. Pausing a moment he crouched, adn reached into Karls' discarded pants, pulling out the condom that he knew would be there. If he was going to do her in the ass, adn keep working on her afterwards, he'd need this. He got himself wrapped, and then returned to her ass. Taking a deep breath, he started to push inot her. She was resistant at first, the opening not meant to take this kind of thing, but after a moment of pressure, it gave way, and he felt himself starting to slide into her tight hole. He let out a long groan as he did. Karl's cock was throbbing at the sight. Another thing he'd not planned on seeing. James actually fucking his sister.
"You should try to relax." Karl supplied for her. "It'll go easier if you do. Hurt less."

The exchange between the two of them happened so fast. There wasn’t anything she could have said to deter how this was going to end. She looked up at Karl, her eyes literally pleading with him, but not a sound came from her lips. She knew he wouldn’t help her. James would threaten him, beat him, and keep him at bay. That was his way now. Being a bully, a brute, and just taking what he wanted. How could I have loved him, she thought. She screamed pulling her arms against him hard in a futile attempt to free herself. It was like trying to pull a car. Karl wasn’t budging and inch. His fingers held her arms tightly, firmly, and every time she pulled back, he seemed to inch her further forward along the back of the couch.

“Break the deal? Is that what this is about,” she began as he had clearly moved away. She didn’t know why, and in her mind, perhaps I have a chance to get him to let me go. “I wasn’t trying to break the deal, but you were not going to be able to back away James, and look at you now. You can’t back away. You can’t say NOOOOOO.” Her last word was a deep groan as she felt him press inside her. She screamed louder than ever before and pulled with such a force it was a miracle she didn’t break something or hurt Karl. Still he held her in place. Hot tears streamed down her face instantly as her body tried to fight this intrusion. Karl’s words only added to the rage that was starting to burn out of control within her. “I fucking hate you James! I will rip your dick off and choke you with it! And you,” her eyes flared at Karl. “You’re dead. You’re both fucking dead to me!” She felt like she was being split in too. Her tender skin being stretched around his shaft as he kept his constant pressure pushing forward. She reached for Karl grabbing at him, digging her fingernails into anything she could deeply, harshly, and hoping to hurt him. Anything to convey the pain she was feeling even if only on a small scale. Another deep grunt from deep inside her as he keeps defiling her body, taking yet something else from her he had no right to. So much of her began to shatter. Her clit throbbed, her pussy wet, and her legs began to tremble.

James let himself fall deaf to her threats and promises. It was so much like it had been when they had first started. Coming full circle in a way. And she'd issued heavy threats before, but they'd come to nothing. Besides, if she was leaving, like she'd promised so vehemently, then...he might as well make the most out of the time that they had left. And that meant not stopping. There was a slight chance she might have bargained her way out of this, but James was doubtful that he'd have been overly receptive to it. Especially now that he had an idea of just how tight her ass was. Gods, that was a thrill!

He kept pushing, easing himself deeper and deeper into her, hearing Karls curse a little as Callie apparently got a bit of a nick on him withher hands. James tossed a shirt over the couch, and Karl nodded. H managed ot get both of Callie's wrsits in one hand, and clamped down on it tightly, holding her for a moment while he wrapped the shirt around her hands, and bunched it up, making it so her nails wouldn't reach his skin. Then he wisely returned his hands to their places, keeping her in place. James reached a hand down as he bottomed out in her ass, grinding htem together, and running a finger down her slit, flicking gently off of her clit. He smiled as the wetness he found there, but it was hard to tell if she was starting to get off from having him in her ass, or if it was leftover from Karl. He backed his hips up slwoly, and then pushed back in, glad he'd used the lube to keep things easy. It would likely be damned unpleasant for both of them otherwise. He started to get into a more steady rhythm, working on her, his eye fluttering closed at the incredible tight feeling her had.

She fought with Karl as he went about binding her further. In the end, it was a lost battle. Feeling trapped and violated, just as before on the pool table, she resolved herself to the situation. She began to cry, sobbing loudly filling the room with her sounds of anguish, pain, and her relenting attitude. Only pausing for deep sighs and sounds of either extreme pain or pleasure to drift from her lips as he pressed on spreading her ass around his cock. It was almost unbearable, worse than anything she could have imagined. She felt his body flush against her own, and her head hung between her arms. His finger tracing down her already used pussy drew a gasp from her. He would feel how wet I am, she thought. He’ll know. He’ll know that I enjoyed Karl. Maybe on some level, I’m enjoying him. I don’t know. I don’t want to! I hate him! Her body weight sagged to the couch as her legs gave shaking more so now. Glad for the same comfort that was also aiding both men in their pursuit to claim her; she leaned against it now without any choice.

His flicking of her clit had made her juices begin to flow once more. As his pace became steady, she felt the sensations begin to change, and her body even moved slightly to meet him, help him even. Disgusted, yet she couldn’t stop herself, she was slowly beginning to enjoy this. Granted she hated him, and would leave as soon she could, Callie’s body only knew that there was a cock in her ass, and it was starting to feel really good. Moans began to come from here with every thrust as her own eyes closed now. She brought her head, and actually only wanted to use her hands to steady herself on the couch. She wanted Karl’s cock in her mouth, and for James to just keep going. NO! He’s your brother! You hate him! He’s fucking raping your ass! “I’ll get you for this James! You won’t know when, but I’ll get even with you! I promise you that, and I never, NEVER break a promise!” Tears still painted her pained face, but she wanted to get this over with. She would need to help him along then. Swallowing hard, she slammed back against him as hard, as much as she could. “Well come on then James! Be a man! Fuck my ass if you’re going to!” It turned her stomach to think he might do exactly as she wanted to and just fuck her hard, but at least he would cum. This would be over with.

"I don't doubt that you'll try Callie. I don't." He responded to her. And then came her making almost a challenge, as she pushed back into him. Well. He wasn't one to let something like that go unanswered. He brought his hands around, gripping her sides, the bottom of her rib cage. He took a deep breath, adjusting his stance. This had been exactly how he'd set himself up before he'd really gone to town on her before. And he knew she'd realize that. He drew back, and thrust into her hard, the impact shaking her. He blew out a sigh, and got to work on her, keeping her in position as he pounded into her. His hips slammed into her ass repeatedly, starting to grunt. Oh, Callie was a damn fine lay. He'd always known it would be true.

He began to grunt in time as he gave her what she asked for, drilling into her ass over and over, One hand coming free to fall on one of her ass cheeks in a loud clapping sound that filled the room. He repeat the move, enjoying the moment. He knew he was coming up on a finish, but he he could see that Karl was if anything, more turned on then when he'd started. It wasn't going to be enough. ANd frankly, he was equally sure that it wasn't going to be enough for him either. He got his hadn back around her ribs, adn pulled her back into him hard and fast, before he held himself in place, groaning, cumming. Teh condom prevented him from making a mess, but he withdrew from her.

"Dude, I gotta get me a piece of that ass!" Karl exclaimed. James sighed, but merely made a gesture with his hand. Karl brought Callie's hands around to behind her back, while James adjusted the shirt on them, making it into a tie that would keep her arms in place.
"And I want her too. Guees We're going to have to share." James explained, pulling Callie off of the couch, and onto the floor. Karl knew what was coming, knew how to help. James was laying on his back, while Karl moved Callie forward, getting her to straddle James. It wasn't easy going, but it worked. Both men moved to get themselves ready for this.

“I’ll do more than try you mother fucker!” She noticed how he moved, how he stood, and how he gripped her body. Memories of the pool table, and other times, came flooding back to her. Her eyes wide open, her mouth slightly parted, she knew he was taking her up on her challenge. Good. This would soon be over, and she could leave this house for good. She cried out loudly feeling every inch of him rip into her body sending a shock wave throughout her. His pace was furious, fucking her with intent. James was always to take up a challenge. It’s why she issued it to him in the first place. She knew he wouldn’t be able to resist. She could feel his cock swelling, and she knew he would find his release soon enough. That was her only comfort.

Her tears renewed as he slapped her ass not once but twice. Her lips curled up in sheer torture as he was plowing her. She could feel every thrust, every movement, and every vein of his thick cock plunging into her at a steady pace. His balls slapping her teasing her pussy as his fingers dug into her skin. The sweat from his own body touching her skin left her feeling even more disgusted. Her pussy was wet through all of this. Even if she hated him, her body loved the ecstasy of what he was doing to her, with her. Her clit throbbing, wanting to cum, but she found it impossible to with his dick up her ass. She slumped further into the couch as she felt him pull of her. A sigh of relief as she was certain her ordeal was now over. She felt comfortable, to a degree, just resting against the couch. James was spent. His dick would surely be limp now, and the deal was now over.

She lifted her head in shock at Karl’s words. This entire time his cock has been rock hard, and she hadn’t thought about him. James, in this current state, would let him fuck her again. She knew it. Before she could move, he had her hands behind her back, and James was more than a willing partner in binding her. “NO! We’re done James! You came! That’s it!” She struggled, but even if it had only been one of them, she would have never been able to fight them off. She was bound tightly and at their mercy, or lack of as the case may be. She nearly tripped over James as Karl guided her. Her mind quickly putting things together, she screamed at them. “NO! Oh my….NO! James I can’t do this! I can’t do this! I can’t take it! NO!” She couldn’t kick or even use her hands. Her tears, cries, and pleas all refreshed. A toy for their pleasure, she was further put into place for them awaiting certain fate.

"You'd be surprised at what you can take Callie. You never thought you'd be able to even take me, and look at you now." James told her calmly. A part of him was torn at this. GOds, what was he about to do to her? Was this really how he wanted it to end? It didn't matter now. He'd come too far. Crossed the Rubicon as it were. And now there was nothing left for him to do but finish things. He had the condom off. No need for that now. Karl on the other hand had put one on, and was grinning. Karl was a somewhat...twisted individual, so the idea of doubling up on Callie like this was probably intensely appealing. Karl looked to James, who nodded birefly. Karl slid up into Callie's ass, groaning as he did so. Gods, it was good, and after what James had done, loose enough to let him in easily. James blew out a sigh, and pushed up into her.

It was perfect. Like taking her for the first time all over again, the presence of Karl in her ass taking any slack that might have been. Just what he had been looking forward to ever since the thought of doing this had crossed his mind. So, granted, not very long, but enough. Both men gave a deep sigh and groan. Karl gathered a handful of her hair, pushing her down a little more, James holding his hands up to catch her breasts and keep her from getting close enough to bite him. And then Karl rocked his hips, sliding both of them partly out of her and then back in. And then again. And again. And then harder. The pace was starting to pick up.

“I can’t James. I really can’t.” Her voice cracking, pleading with him. It wasn’t just a ploy to get out of this or make it stop. It was real. Her real emotions were on the line, and she was trusting him to make the right choice. Sadly, he failed. She had not noticed the nod between them. So when Karl pushed deep inside her, she was caught off guard. Her words stopped, and her mouth hung open. Her wide eyes simply looked at James. The expression of a broken woman on her face. James had already stretched her ass nicely. So Karl was in and out of her with little trouble. Still it was an invasion, and her body was trying to resist him. He pushed through though plowing her tight ass. She felt everything still, just as she had with James. No sounds came from her as she was in shock, and her eyes never left him. There were not more tears streaming down her face. Instead just one fell. That single tear probably told more than a sea of them would have. She gasped as she felt James start to fuck her pussy. The very air from her lungs left her body. She was more stuffed, filled, than she had ever been or thought possible. She couldn’t breathe, focus, or even make a sound. Both her holes stretched, she felt her body conforming to the two cocks that were now taking her.

Her pussy was so wet, and James slide inside her with ease. Deeper and deeper he fucked her, and had it not been for Karl in her ass, she would have enjoyed it. Karl was stretching, pounding, and simply fucking her ass. His pace fast, and his strokes almost violent were rocking her body forward rubbing her clit against James. She knew she would cum and hard. There was nothing she could do to stop it. “James,” was all she finally whispered to him before she began to fill the room with various sounds of pleasure. Her body not having a choice, she finally gave in to what was going on. Sometimes they worked in unison, other times not. They seemed to push into her without any regard for anything but their own pleasure. Her walls began to tighten around James, and she knew it was coming. Fast. Even her ass clamped down on Karl. His touch to her nipples became the final straw for her. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and as much as she could, her body stiffened as her pussy flooded with a rush of warmth coating James. Her ass milking Karl the entire time as she climaxed. Had it not been for James holding her, she would have laid against his chest letting the two men fuck her senselessly.

A big part of him was intensely loving this moment. It was just so amazing to feel, he couldn't find a single reason to dilike it. Unitl he started to note exactly how Callie loked over him. Oh, he'd done thing to and with her that some might have said were beyond any kind of reason and line. But it was something like this that was telling him that there were still lines left, adn he'd crossed another one, maybe the last one that he ever could wit Callie. His motions actually slowed, though Karl kapt motion going, enough that his cock didn't seem to care about how he was feeling.

As he felt Callie contracting on him, knowing that she was cumming, he knew that karl had likely already finished. James wrapped his arms around Callie, adn pulled her forward. It pulled Karl out of her, and managed to get himself out as well, cumming outside of her, making that lst minute catch. He held Callie to himself for a moment, his eyes closing. Gods, what...what have I done this time? He thought to himself. Callie seemed destroyed in his arms, not really capable of any kind of sensible or conscious reaction. James stood with her, adn looked to Karl, who was breathing hard.
"Fuck. Dude, give me a minute, and we can go again!" Karl said in an excited tone.
"No." James said flatly.
"No? WHat do you mean no?"
"She's tapped out Karl. It's over. Seriouesly. I said you could have a shot, not that you could have her whenerver and for whatever you wanted. Take what you've got, and go." The look in James' eyes made it clear that to raise an objection right then would be the forfeit his life. Karl nodded, and pulled his pants up while James carried Callie up the stairs.

He set her on her bed. There were tears on his face. He loved Callie. Yeah, he'd been angry with her, but this...this wasn't how you showed it, this wasn't how you punished someone. Not if you really cared. You didn't destroy them. Not like this. There wasn't much choice left to him, and he knew it. Leaving her on the bed, blanket up over her, he packed a bag for her. Oh, she was leaving. She had to. Not only because she had wanted to, but because...if his anger had caused this, what else might go wrong? He could only hope she might come back some day. He got his pants on, left the front door unlocked, and sat down, face in his hands, waiting to see when and if she got up.

As her orgasm came to a pleasing end, she felt James pull her close to him. She didn’t even try to react. Even when she felt both cocks pull out of her, she still made not even a whimper. He was standing still holding her tight, and her mind began to stir. Why is he doing this? Physically she cringed when Karl spoke about going again. No. Not again. I thought once was enough, but they’ve both went twice. I can’t do this a third time. No James. Please. I know begging you does no good, but please. Her thoughts racing even though her mouth remained closed. In his arms she did not feel safe or comforted. Not in the slightest. Even as he carried her upstairs, she felt nothing. Numb from what had taken place, emotionally and physically drained, she wouldn’t have tried to fight him even if he had wanted to do something to her as he laid her on her own bed. Her eyes glancing over seeing his face. Tears? Really? You are going to cry now? She looked away without as much as a word, a smile, a wink, anything.

The sounds of him moving about and then nothing filled her ears. Only then did she bury her face in the blanket and cry. She had cried before, but now it was part of the release she needed. He hadn’t tried anything when he placed her there, and for some strange reason, she felt sure he wouldn’t. She cried until there were no more tears left. She had cried when this all began, and here she was still shedding tears at the very end. This was the very end. She would leave, and he had to know it. As she sat up, she saw the bag he had packed. He did know it. That’s what he had done for her. He either wanted her gone, or he knew she would leave. Then again, perhaps it was both. To her, it didn’t matter. She wiped her face and slowly moved her legs to the side of the bed. Standing she realized just how shaky and sore she was. James had really worked her over. The sad part was, on some level, she would miss him. All their brother/sister moments flashed through her mind. She closed her eyes pushing them aside. She would not feel sympathy or compassion for him. No. She would not relive those happy times. They were all gone. Gone like her love for him. She carefully got dressed taking much longer than usual as her legs would barely support her weight. The bag wasn’t too heavy, and for that she was grateful. It made it easier to lean against the rail doing downstairs as she did. The front door was locked, but she had no intentions of going out of it. She had to make a better exit, but how. On the floor lay James’s car keys. They must have fallen out during the activities. She swiped them up and headed towards the garage. Since he had the remote for it, there was no need to lock to door leading to it. She wouldn’t have been able to get out that way anyway. She hopped into his car, and buckled up. Not even taking the time to look for him, say good-bye, or even ask if she could take his car, she started the car and smiled. Her fingers lightly touched the remote to open the door, but no. She floored it breaking through the door and kept going until she was at the end of the massive driveway leading to the house. Only then did she stop, look back in the rearview, and begin to cry all over again. She kept checking to make sure he wasn’t coming up behind her. Paranoid, she couldn’t relax. She wasn’t about to go back to that house and him. She finally wiped her eyes and pulled out to the main road and Callie disappeared.

It would be two months before she would return to the house. Her parents would finally insist on her coming home. Her grades had dropped, she wasn’t finishing projects, she hadn’t called or come home, and they were worried. After being forced to take care of the repairs on James’ car, they were more than curious as to why she did what she did. She never offered them any explanation. Perhaps now we shall find out they thought as they announced to James his sister was coming home for the weekend.

The car hadn't been a loss. Not expected, but hardly a crippling thing for James. Once Callie was gone, he'd taken the steps he'd needed to cover things up. A new window, clearing away the gas from the play house, airing the place out to make it seem habitable again. His parents had left him a discretionary fund for thing like this. He'd worked out a story about how he'd had to chase out some local goons from the high school who'd tried to burn the play house down, and broken the window. What did it matter anyway? Callie was gone. And that left only his word.

He'd given no explanation as to why Callie had left. Told them to ask her, practically daring them to find out what had happened. James still loved Callie, and knew that there were certain thigns that a man could do that could never be erased. If he'd let her go, or...really, if she'd just really asked. One last time between them, and it could have been sweet, slow, tender, one to really finish on, and he'd have let her go without a hitch, only the hope of her return someday, or that they might meet up somewhere for a quiet night. But she'd bolted, an he'd panicked, and screwed things up enough that there was likely no way back from it. And he knew that he'd done exactly that.

Karl had been by once. He'd brought the old gang, and they'd had a party, James putting on a good show. Karl, feeling generous, had offered to share his current girlfriend with James. James had tried it, but it just hadn't been right. Sure, he'd gotten off, and the girl had been fun adn energetic, but it was nowhere near what he'd felt when Callie had thrown herself into things. Of course Karl had left he party in the back seat of a car when his girlfriend had decided to linger after being shared and favour James with a few more treats. The fight had been short and went exactly how James had expected it, leaving Karl out cold.

And then a few weeks later, his parents had returned, adn that had led to a few awkward moments. And a lot more of James spending time out of the house, wanting hte distance, wanting to keep away from questions. And then came the word that Callie was coming back. James seriously considered leaving for the week. To out of town. Or Europe. Or Mars. Or anywhere he could get to that wasn't here. But...a part of him was curious. He had to see her again. To see what had become of her. SO he got himself dressed right, jeans and a button shirt, but a minimum of skin showing so as not to call too many memories back, and waited for her to come.

Back at school, she tried to get back into things. She was jumpy, angry, moody, and at times depressed. She couldn’t sleep or focus. Her grades had begun to take a nose dive, and what little friends she did have, she withdrew from. She even stopped taking part in all the projects she had lined up. She was put on academic probation as her grades were dangerously close to her failing. That’s when the phone calls from her mother became so bad she couldn’t ignore them all. Her mother finally got her to agree to come home. She knew what the reasons were. She missed her, and she wanted to hash it out as to why her grades were suffering. A weekend of being questioned and raked across the coals by her mother. It sounds like so much fun.

She had packed a bag for the weekend. Of course not the same bag James packed for her when she left. No. She burned that bag along with the clothes she had on when she got back to school. She was nervous about coming home again. Of course she knew James would be there. Her mother could never keep quiet about who was where and what they were doing. She actually asked Callie if she and James had a fight because of how distant they seemed to be. She wouldn’t even talk to him on the phone when her mother actually did manage to get her on the phone. Telling her a lie, she assured her no. Why bother telling her the truth? It would only wreck her world.

She turned in to the long drive, and all the memories were right there beside her. Even when she was away at school, the memories lived with her. It just seemed to make it so easy for them to prey on her mind as she was driving down the very road that lead to her worst and best memories. The garage door was open now, and she could see James’ car inside. Her father outside waving to her, calling to her mother, as she pulled up. “I left the door open so you wouldn’t drive through it again,” he teased. Funny she thought. She forced a smile as she got out hugging him tightly. Her mother rushed up to her throwing her arms around her as well. “Hi mom.” Her mother looked her from head to toe. “My girl it has been too long, and we have lots to talk about.” Her father sighed. “It can wait until dinner. Please. Let the girl get inside and breathe. How about a game of pool?”
“No,” she snapped. “I….I don’t play that much anymore.”
“Well then,” her mother began. “You don’t play pool. You don’t study. You don’t come home. You don’t even call. I have to call you. So what exactly do you do Callie?”
“I said it could wait until dinner,” her father’s voice stern.
“I apparently wait for dinner mother,” she said heading inside.
“James is inside,” she called to her freezing Callie in her tracks. “Why don’t you go say hi?”
“Sure.” She walked into the front door not looking for him and headed up to her room. It was still the same, but she wasn’t. Her own bed her resting place that final day before she left. Tossing her bag to the floor, she embraced herself. Cold. The room felt so cold. There was no way she was going to feel safe here. How am I going to make it through the weekend, she thought. Her blood seemed to chill as the feeling she was being watched took over. Her back turned to the door, her voice was flat. “Hello James.”

James heard the activity from the lower floor, heard the parents slight bickering, knew that it was only going to get so much worse once dinner was served. Damn it he wanted to be somewhere else. But he was here. He could make out the sounds of Callie moving around in her room. He was in the game room, running his hand along the pool table. Memories of how it had all started, and how it had all come crashing down around his ears due to his own impulsive stupidity. He had to make some kind of appearance, even if only to stop his parents from blowing a gasket.

He found her standing in her old room, hugging herself. She looked...vulnerable. Small. And on some level scared still. Damn it, why shouldn't she be? She'd undergone some pretty horrible things of late. He closed his eyes as she spoke, letting out a breath. James didn't look quite himself anymore. His work int he pool had, if anything, gotten more intesnse. But his diet hadn't been keeping up. He'd lost weight, and looked a little gaunt. Lean muscle was there, but he didn't look quite like himself. His mother had been trying to stuff him up on food to bulk him back up, but he just didn't have the appetite.
"Hello Callie." He breathed, his voice faint, barely carrying to her, and sounding tired. "I'll...try to stay out of your way best I can while you're here." He paused again, picking his words. "You were right. I saw that by the end. You were right." He turned, adn took the first few steps towards his room.

His words alone in sighted a rage in her. She turned following him, shoving him into the wall in the hall. She made sure he was facing her. “Of course I was right. If only you had seen that sooner, things could have been so different, but now we’ll never know. No. You had to push things. You had to have your little temper tantrum and invite your little friend Karl. By the way, James, how is he doing? You ready to serve me up to him again? I tried to leave. I was trying to make it so things didn’t go that far, but you couldn’t let me. The very reason I was trying to leave in the first place! You couldn’t walk away! You’ve opened the door to something else James, and you have no idea.” She leaned in close to his face. “Oh but tonight, you’re going to find out.” She shoved him hard back into the wall as she headed down stairs quickly. “Dad you want to shoot some touchdowns?”
“Hoops Callie. They’re called hoops. How can you play, but you don’t know anything about the game?”
“I just don’t care about the game dad,” she said looking back up the stairs. “I only care about the score.”

She went outside with her dad, and they had a nice game before dinner was served that night. “Callie your grades are seriously….” She sighed. “I know mom.”
“Don’t take that attitude with me.”
“I know mom.”
She eyed her husband. “Talk to your daughter.” He smiled at her trying to calm her down. “Callie your mother and I are just worried. You and James both seem to be going through some things, but neither of you wants to confide in us.”
“Imagine that,” she smirked looking up at him. “Why is that James? Why do you look like hell?”
“Callie,” her mother yelled at her. “Tell mom why you look like shit James, or maybe you would like for me to tell her something. I think you would. In fact,” her voice rising as she slammed her hands into the table and stood up, “I’m pregnant.”
Her mother’s mouth gaped open. “What?”
“I met a guy at school. We fucked. Now I’m pregnant. End of story. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going out.”
“No you’re not! We need to talk about this.”
“No. We don’t. I’m handling it. I’m giving the baby up for adoption. End of story.”
“Callie….”
“I said end of discussion, “she yelled slamming the door behind her as she headed out.

Pregnant. It was the only thing that had come up that had not been something that James had seen coming. All of the little barbs, even the bigger ones. Those were easily enough shrugged aside. But that wasn't. Yes, they'd used a morning after pill to stave off what had happened, but...there was no promise it had worked. Was this baby between them? Was this a child of his? He could let it go. He had to know. And that meant going after her. He took a step forward, before his parents cut him off.

"James. We want an answer or two before we let you go." His father said. His mother nodded.
"What. Happened?" His mother asked.
"I hurt Callie." They both went quiet. "I lost control of things, and she got hurt. And it's my fault. So now she's staying away. And I should have gone to her, but I didn't beacuse I didn't want to put her on the defensive, and hoped she might come back and let me try to work things out. But she didn't. So now I'm going after her. To...find out. To try and make it right." His father nodded, adn stepped aside. His mother didn't, but she seemed to still be in shock at what had been said. She couldn't imagine her children so at odds.

James had lost time. Valuable time. ANd that had given Callie a good headstart. While he wanted to charge after her, he knew he'd have to ask around after her. There were a few places he could try. Her usual haunts turned up nothing, but they hadn't in months. No surprise in that. After hunting across town long and hard, james was ready to give up. He pulled the truck he'd driven into the back lot of a local club. It was kind of a dive to be honest, but it served cheap beer, adn had low enough lighting that you could lose track of a person after ten paces. He head tot eh bar, got a large tankard and then started to wander, looking to lose himself a little.

She had left out of the house feeling certain someone would be on her heels. All the more reason to move fast. She grabbed her purse on the way out fishing her keys out. It wasn’t long until she was on the main road leaving the house, the long drive, and the drama behind her. It was true. She was pregnant. A bomb she had planned on dropping here at this time. She just didn’t want to stay around right now for the aftermath. Soon enough she would reveal the rest of this horrible news to everyone. She smiled at the thought of that. Pregnant. She knew James would think right away the baby was his. She would clearly have to talk to him. A conversation for later. It was actually one she was looking forward to having. Did he stay behind and tell mom and dad everything, she wondered. What will they think? What will they say? Even questioning all this, she still found a peace inside. This was going exactly how she wanted it to.

Having driven fast and past all her normal places, she stopped at a traffic light. She could hear the music for the nightclub, and a smile played on her lips. She turned her car into the parking lot, and went inside. There wasn’t a single person inside that she recognized. Not that she could see many people any way. Perfect. Just as she wanted it. She ordered a soda and began to move her head to the music. A relaxing feeling began to take over, and she needed that. The dance floor looked inviting. Sitting her glass down, she slide off the bar stool she had perched herself on and headed out. Callie was a good dancer, and her body moved with graceful sways. Of course she was attracting attention. Her hands on her hips, hiking up her skirt as she moved. Sweat had started to mat some of her hair to her forehead. Singing along with the music, she was quite a sight. Letting go. No cares. No worries. Forgetting everything.

She didn’t see James when he entered. Too lost in the moment, she never noticed him. Her energy, her drive feeding from the music, the atmosphere, rising and raging on. She bumped into someone, and turned with a grin. “I’m so sorry. I hope I didn’t….” Her eyes looked to the same green eyes as her own. “James.”

The time in the club was good, relaxing even. It was keeping him a bit more centered, and at peace. Callie was...gone. Really, she was gone. Pregnant, angry, and out of his life. And maybe...maybe that was for the best. He'd done nothing but hurt her of late if he was being honest. Maybe now he'd be able to get her off his mind, maybe see about moving forward with things. Get out of his parents house, try to find work. Maybe see about teaching swimmming at the local pools. It would be a good thing. He fetl someone bump into him, and turned, a rebuke on his lips, when he saw eyes that matched his. The deep vivid green that was found nowhere else that he'd found.

"Callie." He breathed. Well, he'd found her. Now what the hell was he going to do with her? His mind did conjure up a few particular images, and now that she was here, away from their parents, in a crowd of people that had never seen them before, and there was a thrill to it. James just started to nod a little,. and then reached out a hand, pulling Callie closer to him, tight to his body as he started to dance. There was a smile on his face now, his hand keeping her close, but never tight enough to completely restrain her. She had the chance to pull away if it's what she wanted.

She tilted her head as he nodded to her. What was on his mind, she wondered. His grip firm, but not painful, and so very warm, he pulled her in close. His body felt amazing next to hers’. She had missed him. His touch. His body. His face. His words even. Now here he was in front of her, against her, and he was beginning to move. She smiled and nodded to him and began to match his sultry, sexy, erotic movements. Her body pressing against his own, more so at times, came alive once more as it had done months ago when she gave in to him and her own urges. Nobody around them was watching them, and at that moment, she didn’t give a damn if they were.

Her nose inches from his, her eyes flinted down to his lips before burning deeply back in his. She leaned in closer with her mouth; ready to devour his, but not just yet. There was undeniable passion between them. A heat, a force, that was pushing them closer, driving them, and she was ready to give in to it. She lifted her leg slowly along the outside of his own, tracing it with the toe of her shoe. Her skirt riding up slightly revealing her body to him. She lowered her foot and leg before repeating her motion once more, rubbing him. He wasn’t holding her tight enough to keep her there, and by this point, she was sure he knew she wasn’t going anywhere. Her arms wrapped around his neck loosely. There were no words. It was clear what she was saying to him. Her body, her actions were speaking in a way that she was certain he understood.

There were no words going between them now, and the way Callie was responding told him a huge amount. There was no resistance from her, and quite a bit that told him she might be getting a feeling along the same line as he had. Close, he could feel her body sliding along his through the clothes they wore. And that was starting to feel a little out of place. With his free hand he popped a few of the buttons on his shirt open, letting the warm air of the club slide across newly bared skin.

Her face was so close to his, he could feel her breath close on his face, coming in a little deeper than would be normal. He could feel the kind of passion, the kind of raw energy that had been between them not so very long ago really, when she had thrown herself into him, and brought them both so much joy and passion. It had been the best few moments of his life. And now she was almost teasing him with the potential of doing it again. She was egging him on, waiting to finish the connection as they kept moving together. She wasn't going to make the final connection, looking ot see if she might make him break first, finish the contact. James surrendered to the feeling.

His mouth came in, pressing to hers, pent of passion and lust pouring out of hte gesture, her lips feeling perfect against his, the taste as intoxicating and perfect as ever. It was Callie. The perfect woman for him. His free hand came around to slide up her leg, going under her skirt while he pulled her a little tighter to him, pressing them together as they stayed in motion.

His kiss was perfect. It was exactly what she had been missing, wanting, and even dreaming about. Of course she wasn’t about to stop him. In fact, she wants to go past this further down the dark path that they had been down before. He already had his hand under skirt, and he had pulled her closer to him. Her nimble fingers began to slowly unbutton more of his shirt. Two more, and even more of his chest was exposed. She leaned planting her lips against the toned skin there kissing him. Her tongue lingered on the skin a bit before she pulled away. With raw lust burning in her eyes, she grabbed his shirt and ripped it open. Buttons flew and his chest was fully exposed. A devilish grin on her face, she ran her hands slowly down the now bared chest stopping on at his slacks where she looped her fingers into the waist.

Biting her lip looking into his eyes, there was the unspoken question of, ‘should I keep going?’ Callie already knew the answer. She could sense it, feel it from James that she had the go ahead. Her hands moved slowly and began the task of unbuttoning his slacks which as easy enough. Her eyes never left his. She already knew he had on boxers from their exploits just a few months ago. Her fingers around his cock, the rest of those memories came flooding back. Only the ones she wanted to remember. She had given herself to him, and it was earth shattering. Here she was again, giving herself to him once more, wanting him, and intent on having him. There had been no resistance from either one of them. “Do you want me James?” Not even giving him time to answer she continued. “Take me James. Right here. Right now.”

She'd damaged his shirt. He had other ones. He'd make do. It was all moving forward, adn if he had to give up a shirt to have her, then by all the Gods and their mothers, he'd pay it gladly and instantly. He could feel how she was getting his pants open, was getting him ready, and he was already harder than he had been in ages. He wanted Callie, wanted her so badly he was practically frothing at the mouth with how much he needed her. He heard what she said, what she asked, then almost demanded. His hand went up higher in her skirt, finding her panties, and gripping htem firmly, tearing them off of her in a simple motion.

James didn't verbally respond, but there was no way he was going to pass up another turn with Callie. He might have been thinner than he had been, but he was stronger too. The thought of lifting her up held no issue to him. Her hand on his cock made him take a short, sharp breth, and slide his fingers over to rub along her clit briefly, before his hand came around to push his boxers out of hte way, letting his cock swing freely. THen both hands were on her ass, lifting her into the air. He looked her in the eye as he held her tight to him, and begang to lower her down. He felt the head of his cock come in contact with ehr, and then he started into her. He had no control left, he dropped her onto his length, sheathing himself in her.

The same feeling of perfect satisfaction, of how perfectly she fit around him, like she'd been made for him, came back. And then he lifted her and as he dropped her again, he thrust up. They came together hard, the sound not muted, though the crowd in the club seemed to be only just now starting to realize what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom