Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family (Alvis & AndNich123)

James felt his mood darkening. Callie was getting more and more abusive in her language and threats, adn a part of him was getting to the point of wanting to do something solid and proper to put her in her place properly. Did he know something she didn't? Of course he did. He'd spent so many weeks down here with his dad that he knew every nook, cranny and flaw in this place. He'd helped his dad build the man cave down here. It stood to reason. She swung the cue, and he felt his adrenaline rising a moment, but he didn't plan to force the issue. After all, that would void the deal. But she was issuing orders to him as though she was in a position to do so, and it was starting to rankle him. She was getting the impression that his following the deal gave her a position of power to dictate terms.

He stepped at her quickly, drawing out that swing for his head. And he knew very well it would be coming. Keeping hte cue cocked like that made it painfully obvious how she'd swing. His hand caught the cue firmly, and he used that point to pull her around. The cue went across her neck, and he pulled it tight, her back to his front. He wasn't choking her, not quite, but it was close to it.
"You seem to be under a mistaken idea that I'm going to be easy to shout down or manipulate. Let's be clear. THis deal is a favour to you, a way of making some peace with what is going on. I can make things much less pleasant for you. I will not enjoy it as much. And you might not enjoy it at all, except when I want you too. Keep that in mind Callie, before you think to threaten me again. You might be able to bring all manner of hell down on me, but keep in mind. It takes on average thirteen minutes to get police of the fire department here. And I can make those thirteen minutes last a very long time." He warned her, his voice calm, and cold, rather domineering, and the moment made his start to stiffen, just thinking of what horrors he could visit on her. He let go of the cue and pushed her away from him, the force of it bending her over the pool table. He paused, the position making him think of going after her, but he refrained. Blowing out a breath, he turned away, and moved towards the stairs, heading back up them.

She threw herself in a swift swing at his head, but quickly found herself caught, trapped between the cue against her neck and his body. She wanted to plead, but all her energy focused on pulling at the cue stick as he kept it frim at her neck. To say she was stunned was an understatement. His words, more like threats of his own, chilled her blood. What happened to James? This man, this thing holding her was not her brother. How could she have wanted what she did from him? How could she have ever enjoyed it? No. He was a monster. One that needed to be stopped, and as soon as her four times were over, she would put a stop to him. No matter what the costs were to her. She didn’t care. He would rot for what he had done to her. In her own mind, she said good-bye to her brother. He shoved her hard into the pool table nearly knocking the very breath from her body. She turned her head in time to see him going upstairs.

She stood upright looking at him as she cried. She didn’t try to to hide it. She didn’t care if he heard her. In fact, she wanted him to. “Good-bye James.” It was simple. Those words held a lot in that moment. Hanging heavy in the air, she stood by the pool table. Her hands gripped it tightly as her body arched forward. The trembles of her shoulders as she gave into her despair, her feelings, and let her tears flow. She was letting go of any hope of anything with him. She had found herself liking what he was doing to her, and now she was afraid of him. A place she didn’t want to be again. Three more times could have well been one million. She couldn’t see herself giving in to him anymore. If he had her, he would have to take it. Oh he would do it too. He had already proven that. He had no problems hurting her. She never looked up to see if he kept going up the stairs or not. She was torn. Part of her wanted him to keep going and never come back. There was this strange part of her though that wanted him to come back to her. That would have been James. That would have been her brother. She had to get out of here. She had to do whatever it took to get free. Three more times. That was what it was going to take. Then she would have her revenge. He would pay. She would see to that. He was right. She could bring all manner of hell down on him, but part of her didn’t want to. She sank down to the floor covering her face. She was afraid to say anything. What if he showed her just how long he could make those thirteen minutes? No. Best to just keep your mouth shut Callie.

James paused at the stairs, and then came back into the room.
"Why do you have to make it be like this Callie? Huh? THis could have been easier on us both. So much easier. But you have to keep barking and threatening and insulting. Pushing things. You think I want to have to keep hurting you like this? I don't. But when I don't, you just make things harder. This might be over by now if you hadn't pushed things so far like this. You want a haven? The offer will be on the table until this time tomorrow. Keep that in mind." He let his fingers brush her shoulder once, and then went up the stairs.

He was not in the best of moods. He'd been expecting to at worst be told no, and he'd have been fine with that really. But she'd made it ever so much worse with her words and actions. He went to teh other access point to the room, and locked the door. One way out. H set a bell up at the top of the door, so it would let him know that she was leaving. SImple things. His parents had rigged t he house like this when they were younger, latting them keep track of them as they moved around. They might not have kept the bells if they'd known what they would be used for eventually. James settled in on the couch, and dozed. He was a light enough sleeper that he'd know if she left.

She shook her head totally hating him. Oh she liked how he made her feel, and she was wrestling enough with that inside, but she hated him for doing this, for putting her in this situation, and for his distorted viewpoints. Of course he wants to keep hurting me, she thought. It's why he's keeping me here. It's not love. It's something sick. Like him. She looked around the room so angry and disgusted. Even this room no longer felt safe. She quickly made her way up the stairs. She had to find another room that felt safe. The bell rang as she opened the door, and she instantly knew what he had done. "That bastard." She reached up ripping the bell down. She didn't know for sure where he would be. So she walked through the house looking for him. She stopped in her tracks seeing him there on the couch. She threw the bell at him with force hitting him. "You mother fucker! How dare you rig up the bell system to keep tabs on me. Why don't you put a fucking bell around my neck like I'm some kind of damn cat! Don't you ever do that to me again! Yes! I think you DO want to keep hurting me. Don't you dare try to tell me you want something different from me and that you love me. You love me? You only want to fuck me. That's what you want right?" She reached up taking her shirt off and throwing it to the side. "These what you want," she asked grabbing her breasts for him. "Maybe these?" She squeezed her own nipples. "You like them right? You want to suck them right? How about this?" She slide her shorts off kicking them across the floor. "You want this don't you?" Her fingers teasing her own panties before sliding them down. She stepped free of them taking a step closer to him. She stood naked before him. "You want this right? Me naked? My body? You want to fuck me right? Well here I am James!" She looked him over.

Shaking her head, she turned to leave. "I can't do this. I just can't. It's wrong! I don't care what you say! I'm your sister James. Well. At least I was." She stopped just before getting to the arch that lead into the room. "I was your sister. You....you wanted my body. James you're gorgeous. You could have any woman you want. Smart. Great body. You're great with your cock. You could have anybody, but you had to go after me. The one person you shouldn't want, and damn it you made me...." She stopped catching herself. She could feel the moisture building between her legs. She had to get out of there. She had to hide it. She was going to tell him he had made her like it and want it. More and more, she was starting to give in to him, and that scared her. "I can't do this. If you want it James, you'll have to take it. I just can't do this, but mom and dad will come home. I will be free again. I won't always be held here like this. I will get as far away from you as I possibly can." Of course she would. That way she couldn't give in. She shook her head once more and headed for the door.

James sighed as she showed up to start yelling at him. Again. He was really going ot have to stop extending an olive branch to her. Every time he did she threw it back at him, and went back to yelling. He was looking at her as she went off, but then she did something that he had utterly not anticipated. She started...stripping. As she kept going, he kept staring, scarcely believing what he was seeing go on in front of him. As she challenged him, demanding to know if this was what he wanted, and he had to admit, that yes, it was what he wanted. As she turned, and started speaking again, she had his undivided attention. And he most certainly noticed where she stopped, what she left unsaid. What else had he made her do? From how things had gone before, he was pretty sure she was starting to get far more into it than she was willing to admit. And now, here she was, stripped, and now about to leave, but he also noted that she'd neglected to hunt after her clothes.

That thought had him on his feet esily, and padding after her in a low prowl. SHe was essentially backing out of the deal, and that was...complicated as far as he was concerned. But she was all but daring him to come after her, adn by the Gods, he was not going to let it pass, miss this opportunity. He came behind her in a fast rush, arms going around her, adn lifting her up into the air, pinning her arms to her sides.
"Take it from you? Is that what you want me to do? Hm? You could have been gone by this time tommorrow. But you want me to take it from you instead, hm?" He said in a low, husy tone that promised something passionate, something rough, and most certainly, something that was coming to her very soon. He carried her over to the couch, Na d pushed her over it, bending her over the back. With that being done, he pushed his shorts down to get his cock out. Oh, it was that thirll again, the searing, almost all consuming feeling of needing to do this.

"James! What are you...." There was no need to finish that question. Not that there was enough time to anyway. He had her in his arms tightly. "I didn't mean it," she tried to protest. "I was just..running my mouth. Again. I'm sorry." She knew it wouldn't do any good. She had provoked him. Stripping before him. Telling him he would have to take it. She had pushed him too far, and now he was going to do exactly what she had told him he would have to. Bending over the couch, of course there was no doubt he was going to fuck her. The wetness between her legs only became more intense. There was no way she was going to be able to hide it from him. So why bother trying, she thought.

"James," she called to him breathlessly. Looking over her shoulder to him, she took a deep breath. There was no turning back from this point on in. "No James. Not yet." She pushed her ass into him feeling that he had removed his shorts. His cock pressing into her only further excited her. She balled her fists up tight, her chest heaving, and her lips parted. Gathering up her courage was proving to be hard. "James. Not this first. No. Please. Your....tongue. I want....to feel your tongue first. Please." She bite her bottom lip. "Lay me down, and let me feel your tongue first James."

James was taking his cock in hand to push it into her, his face turning to a wide grin. Now she was making requests? A fine time for that! But really, he lost nothing by showing her a little bit of mercy in this moment. Grabbing her shoulder, he pulled her back over the couch, And followed her down to teh floor, half dropping her to the carpet. With a wolfish smile, he leaned in and started to work. His tongue hit her moist slit, showing him instantly that she was hardly opposed to what had been about to happen. On some level anyway. ANd now it was time to see exactly how far he could push her, and just what exactly she'd turn into when he was done.

His tongue pushed at her aggressive, sliding all along ehr slit, moving up to circle her clitoris before jeaning down to suckle it. A moment later he moved lower, letting his upper lip rub along her clit while his tongue pushed into her as deep as he could manage. It was all so...perfect a moment. He could feel his cock throbbing, nearly begging for him to plunge it into her, but for the moment, he ecercised a hint of restraint.

She groaned out feeling his tongue trace her sex. "mmmm yeah James. That's it. You're so good at this." She spread her legs wide for him. He didn't even have to ask or nudge them apart. Her fingers laced into his hair nearly guiding him where she wanted him to go. Her hips quivered and shook just a bit as he worked his magic on her sensitive bud. Her nipples were just as hard as her swollen clit. She knew he could taste her, and that alone aroused her further still. He's my brother. The thought only crossed her mind once. She didn't force it from her mind. She didn't chastise herself for feeling the way she did. No. She finally was allowing herself to enjoy this. She was letting go, and it felt unbelievable. She moved her entire body under his skillful tongue. "Yes James," she whispered.

She could feel her orgasm building, and a dilemma grew inside her. Do I want to cum like this or with his cock in my pussy? She laid her head back, and her decision was made as soon as the very thought left her mind. "James? Fuck me. I wanna feel your cock in my pussy. Come on baby." She was finally free and enjoying this. "Come on baby. I need you." Releasing his hair, she laid her hands by her head. Her breasts, her pussy, her entire body open to him as was her mind as well. She smiled at him. No longer fighting this, but instead wanting it, welcoming it with open arms. "Come to me James."

James was about to get his hand involved to really amp it all up to drive her wild when he felt her hands leave his hair. He had a moment of curiousity, and then he herard her speak again. It wasn't so much of an invitation, as very nearly just plain begging for it. He looked up at her body from his position, seeing her stretch herself out on display to him, and he dragged his tongue along her sex in a single strong, slow motion, and taunting finish to what he was doing. Moving up her body quickly, He gripped his length, and pushed it into her without further preamble. SInking into her body felt...incredible, even more so than he'd thought. This kind of total surrender that she was giving him made it all just line up perfectly. Buried to the hilt in her, he felt her walls around him, and leaned down. Her breasts pressed to his body, he leaned down to press his lips to hers, his tongue touching along her lips a moment before he drew his hips back, and then plunged them forward. They slapped together, but it was a slow, deliberate motion every time he withdrew. Had he known how things were going to play out, he might have tried to be ready to experiment with different approaches, but right now, all he wanted to do was be here with Callie.

"Oh God James that feels so good. Don't you fucking stop." Her words loud and clear. She wasn't hiding anything with him now. His cock sliding inside filled her. Her cries louder and in rhythm with the combined movements of their hips. She raised her hips to meet him every time. It felt like instinct. Natural. Her body pressed against his, her breasts feeling him, and her clit touched his flesh as she would plunged his cock into her waiting pussy. She reached around him, wrapping her arms around him wanting him, pulling him towards her. Her legs followed as her hips bucked with his thrusts. "God James! You're gonna make me cum! I'm gonna cum all over your cock! Fuck me!" She was yelling at him now. Her body wanted and needed the release he was driving her towards. This moment seemed to be nothing but perfect to her. Not a single worry about him being her brother. He wasn't her brother. He was James. Her lover, and she wanted this. Her back arched as her body grew closer. Her muscled tense as they prepared her body to ride the wave of pleasure that was going to rip through her. All this she knew was because of him. He had been the one and only inside her, in her life, that could bring her to the edge and send her tumbling over. Her moans, her cries they were all for him as her body gave in to him, with him. They were not fucking. They were making love.

No sense of hesitation, even less than the last time she'd given in. There was a complete and total abandon from her, Callie letting go completely. And it was utterly glorious. It was exactly what he'd wanted from her, and the way she wrapped around him, keeping htem tight together. As she started yelling at him, something that normally made him want to slap her to shut her up, this time she was yelling something that only made him want to keep working on her, keep this feeling going. But there was an energy to this, a sense of urgency that made it impossible to slow down, to draw it out. They were both lost in the feeling of it all. Their hips slapped together with all the passion and fury they could get. He ground into her hard, feeling her clit between them, feeling his hips on it, the way she writhed under him, pressed them closer. He wanted her to cum. He wanted the feel of her around his cock. He wanted it again. He wanted so much from her right now. He felt himself starting to tighten and swell within her. He was getting close.
"Gods! Good Gods Callie!" He groaned out, looking at that perfect look of abandon in her eyes, and loving her all the more because of it.

"Oh shit James! I'm cumming! Don't you fucking stop!" Her pussy tight around his cock as her orgasm ripped through her body like never before. Giving in and letting go, she had opened herself up to even more from him as well as her own body. She jerked against him as her pussy seemed to milk him. Her fingernails digging deep in his back as the sounds coming from her weren't even words anymore. Loud cries of pleasure and lust emanating from somewhere deep within her as she completly gave herself over to him. Her breathing ragged and labored as every part of her body was alive and energized by him.

Even as her climax drew to a close, she still moved with him, feeling his cock slide deep inside her with more ease. "Keep fucking me James." Her words sweet music to the sound of their bodies slapping together. Her heels now digging into his ass as if she were trying to pull him deeper inside her still. His chest smashed against her own as she pulled him close. Her warm breath on his ear as she kissed it, suckling his earlobe before she kissed down his jawline and to his neck gently nipping as she went.

For someone who had been so very opposed to him not so long ago, she was changing her tune very admirably to say the least! ANd in ways that he could get behind. He had the image in his mind of the two of them, spending the weekend like this, just days on end of passionate fucking as long as they could, pausing long enough to eat enough to keep their strength up, and then go right back to enjoying one another. As he felt her coming around his cock, he had to back himself out of her quickly, spilling his seed outside of her. He took a few deep breaths as he heard her whisper to him. He plunged back into her without hesitation. He was good at this point, ready to go for a while more. His arms went under her shoulders, using that to gather her closer to him and keep them tight.

His knees were ont he floor, and he tensed his back, pullingher up off of the floor. He sat, bringing her into his lap, but keeping htem together, loving hte feel of their bodies so tight together. He pulled back enough to get a good look at her, those piercing green eyes a match to his own. A hand went lower on her, using that to bounce her more effectively on his cock, and keep things going.
"Oh fuck yes Callie..." He gasped out, the feel of her around his cock more intense now than it had ever been, and he just couldn't get enough of it.

"I'm gonna cum again James," she cried out. Her body feeling even more in this new postion. She used her own powerful legs to help raise her body before allowing it to come crashing down on his cock. He felt so good inside her. She knew he had already reached his orgasm once, and all she cared about was that he didn't cum inside her. While she was ready to give into to all the pleasures of being with him, she was not ready for that. "Fuck me harder James. Make me cum." Her words were spoken with moans as his arms were still helping her ride him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she bite his neck before whispering in his ear, "you feel so fucking good."

Her own body kept reacting to him, pulling him along with her. She wanted him to cum again, but more than that, she wanted to feel her own release again. She began to softly tell him how close she was and what she was feeling. "Come on James. Harder. That's it. Fuck yeah. My clit hurts. Throbbing. Slam me down. Yeah. Come on James. Pull my hair. Bite my neck. Suck me. Anywhere. OOOOOOOh yeah." Her hips grinding him with each slam rocking her body hard against him. "I'm cumming!" She pressed her body hard into him as her hips simply glided back and forth. She licked her lips with her head back. Her eyes rolled back in her head. "Cum James. Call my name when you do."

Not needing too much from her by way of encouragement, James picked his pace up, grinding into her, hammering his hips up between the motions. So much. So perfectly good. His free hand slid up her back, taking in the sweat slicked feel of her skin, the way it fel just so much softer like this, before reaching her neck, and then getting tangled in her hair. He pulled it back, jerking her head back from the motion. It exposed her neck to him, and he leaned forward, his lips first, planting a fierce, hungry kiss on her skin, before his teeth latched onto her. He bit ont he side of her neck, hard, his teeth dragging across the skin. A moment later her repeat the motion, leaving a mark. Lurid red on her pale skin, it stood out pronouncedly.

He pushed her back some, leaning her away from his body, giving him a better angle to plunge into her, and giving him a good view of her body bouncing on his cock. He leaned forward to capture one of her breasts in his mouth. The nipple rolled in his mouth, his tongue tracing along it for a moent beofre he felt her cum around his cock again. He'd thought himself done, ready to go for a long time, but this way she had of throwing herself into the act so thoroughly was bringing him along faster, so much faster than he'd even thought possible.
"Gods, Callie!" He half shouted, bouncing her hard, just enough to pop out of her again, He was cumming the instant he was clear of her body, long strings of his seed landing on her stomach. He was breathing hard, his body faintly shivering now, two of the most intense orgasms he'd ever experienced, he just stared at her a moment. "You're the fucking best Callie." He breathed to her.

His fingers on her back, the way he was fucking her, and his hungry kiss followed by his aggressive teeth biting of her neck all mixed for cocktail that she was drinking in. She couldn’t take enough of his cock inside her. It wasn’t fast enough. It wasn’t hard enough. She simply put could not get enough of him. Even as he moved her body, it wasn’t enough. She kept wanting more of him, from him, and taking everything he was giving her at the same time. Even his warm mouth on her breast and nipple was making her beg for more from him with her body. She felt him leave her body, and soon she knew why. The warmth of his cum as it hit her stomach brought a smile to her face. “No James. You’re the fucking best. I can’t wait for more.” She let go of him and pushed herself clear of his body. Laying there on the floor looking up at the ceiling she panted trying to capture her composure. She had given in to his and let go of her resolve, and it felt amazing. No longer was she burdened with thoughts of him being her brother. He was her lover. A smile played on her lips. “James. I need….to take a shower.” This time it wasn’t to get the stench of some foul act from her. This time it was simply a shower. “Then I’m going to cook something to eat. After that, I think I’ll sleep for several hours as my body has been fucked so damn good.” She turned her gaze to him. “I’ve been used so good by you. I can’t wait to sleep so I can awaken for more. I hope even my dreams are filled with you. I love you James. My brother. My lover.”

After a few moments, she tested out her legs knowing they would not be too strong, and made her way to the shower. “Care to join me,” she asked him on her way to the bathroom teasing. She knew he would probably require a bit more time to rest before he moved. No longer afraid in the bathroom, she didn’t even lock the door. In fact, she left it open. She had nothing more to hide, or fear for that matter, from him. She cleaned her body taking a very long, hot shower. Washing her hair as well, she brushed it out braiding it while standing naked in front of the mirror. Simple PJs, and she was in the kitchen. She only made sandwiches for the two of them. She was far too tired to actually cook. I’ll make breakfast, she thought, to make it up to him. She inhaled her food as her body had been craving more than the pleasures only he could give her. It also wasn’t long after when she yawning. “James, I am exhausted. I think I’ll sleep in my own room tonight. Then again, maybe I’ll sleep in your room. That is, if you don’t mind. Do you want me in your bed?”

James let her go, not arguing with her. And she...was around. She wasn't fighting it now. She...wanted it. She wanted it all. And that made him smile. She loved him. And she did so in the same way. More than before. Better. He was sorely, desperately, tempted to follow her, spend some 'quality' time with ehr in the shower. But after that round...he was going to need a little time to recover. He stood up, stretching as he heard her in the shower. He went downstairs, adn made use of the small one down there, doing a fast clean up. He almost swaggered when he walked. Gods, he felt on top of the world right about then. He found his shorts, and pulled them back on. He didn't bother with more than that, he was comfortable like that. He was lounging downstairs when she came back downstairs, PJs on, and making sandwiches.

As she asked after sleeping with him. Askign if he wanted her in his bed, as though it was even a valid question. He stepped to her, pulled her tight to him, and smiled.
"You're always welcome in my bed Callie. Always." He said with a smile, and leaned down, planting a hungry kiss on her before stepping back a little. He didn't want to get carried away. Well, he did, but he knew they could both use some sleep right about then. "Head on up hun. I'll be along shortly." He said to her with a wink.

Sweet music to her ears. She was always welcomed in his bed. His kiss was like food to her soul, breath in her lungs, and life to her body. She had never known it could be this good, and now that she knew it, she didn’t want to let it go. Her mouth hungry returned his kiss. Their lips, their tongues pressed together tasting each other. When the kiss broke, breathless she gazed into his eyes mirroring her own. “Of course.” She smiled at him. She had the brief thought of sleeping naked, but she decided it against. Callie never was one to sleep in the nude, and as much as she wanted to please him and be close to him, she couldn’t see herself doing that now.

She didn’t remember him coming to bed that night, and just as she had told him, she slept well. Tired for the events of the day, and full of hope for the coming day, she sank into a deep sleep. She didn’t even move during the night despite the fact that she wanted to put her arm around him and cuddle with him. When the sunlight peered through the window the next morning, she opened her eyes and watched him sleep for a short while. She truly did not want to disturb him. Carefully and quietly she slipped from the bed and headed for the bathroom. Turning the water on as hot as she could stand it, she wanted to wake up with a nice shower. The water ran down her body, and she began to feel energized. Good. She was going to need it for the day.

James really wasn't long in going upstairs. He sat downstairs for a short time before honestly finding that there was nothing more appealing to do right now besides going to bed. He stretched, adn head up the stairs to his room. Callie was curled in bed. He had the thought of gently waking her, taking some time with her to enjoy the time. But not now. They'd both need some sleep. He swapped his shorts for some loose fitting pants, and crawled into bed with her, gently putting arms around her to keep her close. That night was easily the best he'd slept in a very long time. Sated, happy, and with one he loved. There wasn't much else he could think of to give himself a good nights rest.

He rolled over some time in the night, putting some space between them. When he woke, it was to teh sound of water running. His eyes open, he saw the empty space that she'd been occupying the night before. She...was in the shower. And that made him smile. He stood, stretching. He saw the door to the bahroom was still open, so he just smiled, adn dropped his pants, advancing on the shower. The door was closed, making Callie a blurred and indistinct form within. He opened the far end, adn stepped int with her, smiling as he did so. He stepped up behind her, putting his arms around her, feeling the hot water on both of their bodies. He leaned down and kised the side of her neck before murmuring in her ear.
"Morning babe." He said softly, one hand trailing up to lightly grip her breast.

She smiles at his touch not at all shocked he’s there. “Good morning lover. Did you sleep well?” She doesn’t give him time to respond before she turns around and plants a kiss on his lips. She had already washed her body and was simply enjoying the warm, relaxing water when he joined her. “James. I want to do something, and it’s something I’ve never done before. Please. Indulge me.” She looked into his eyes with concern. It wasn’t anything bad, but she still feared how well she would do.

She sank down to the floor gazing at his cock, and without any warning, her lips took his tip into her mouth. She began working him right away at a decent pace. Callie tasted her first cock, and it was James’s. She became a hungry beast pushing him to the back of her throat, licking and sucking his balls. Her tongue and mouth working him in a frenzy. Her eyes looked up to his with intensity. Glaring. Burning into him. “Do you like this James?” Again before he could answer, she plunged her mouth back down his shaft until her lips touched his body. Her fingertips gripped his ass pulling him towards her. Once more she freed him from her mouth, looked up to him smiling and gave him one simple request. “James. Fuck my mouth.”

James had come to the shower with the thought of just...playing a little, something to get the juices flowing. Callie on the other hand, seemed to have other ideas. As she kissed him, he could feel himself stiffening, coming to full size. His body wasn't keeping track of his mind, and wanted nothing more than to take advantage of the beautiful naked woman before him. But then she asked of him. He opedn his mouth to inquire what she was after, but then she started to lower herself to her knees, and he got the idea quite quickly. His breathing hitched slightly, anticipating what was about to happen.

She wasn't one to spend time on build up, lead in, or anything even remotely like it. She simply started in on him. He found himself holding his breath a moment as she took him into her mouth. He let out a long, satisfied sigh, a faint groan working into his voice. His eye closed a moment as he felt the head of his cock reach to the back of her throat. He looked down at her, surprised at this sudden change change since yesterday. It was like a dam had broken within her, adn all she could do now was ride the flood as far and long as possible. ANd Gods, he was enjoying the ride. He looked her dead in the eye as she slipped him entirely into ehr mouth. Now that was something rarely done by a woman! Most gagged on his length long before they got this far, but Callie had taken it like a professional. Her fingers on his ass, pulling him deeper adn deeper into her throat before she pushed off of him, and looked up. A request. Well, he was certainly willing and able.

With a grin on his face, his hands went to her face, gripping her cheeks firmly, before sliding the tip into her mouth, and beginning to jackhammer his hips into her. He was not restrained, driven on quite severely by her little bout of 'foreplay'. Deeper and deeper into her, harder, faster, wet sopping sounds coming from her mouth as he ravaged her mouth, just like she'd asked him too. His breathing was torn and ragged.
"Oh, fucking hell Callie!" He called, his back arching into her, pressing himself straight down his throat as he swelled. He held himself in her for a moment, feeling himself cum, straight down her throat, sparing her from having to taste any of it. A moment later he pulled out wuickly, not wanting her to be deprived of air for long. He left his hadns on her face, but they were gentle now, cupping her cheeks. "You're the best babe."

Though his touch to her cheeks was soft, at first, she knew it was the calm before the storm, the torrent of lust that was about to ensue. She was right. He gripped her harshly, with force as his member entered her mouth. He, much like her, wasn’t one to waste time. It was a shock he had waited this long to take her. His cock driving hard and deep into her mouth and her throat. Her eyes slightly glazed over with lust meet his once more mirroring her own. He was fucking her mouth just as she had asked him to. One of her hands reached between her legs rubbing her clit. Her hips began to move, almost as if she were riding another man beneath her. She groaned into him. She closed her eyes gently at his words. She knew his body was about to explode, and she wanted him to. As much as her own pleasure was something she sought, she also wanted James to be as satisfied as she was. His body stilled, and she could see his body tense. His warm seed spurting down her throat, she swallowed against him her throat tightening. Her eyes open at his words as he pulls out of her.

She begins to rise kissing along his skin as she does so. Her tongue delves into his belly button as it drags along his stomach upwards. She suckles and lightly nips each of his nipples in turn before her teeth graze his neck. “James you excite me. You have awakened me. Now I am yours. Lover.” She kissed him. Not a soft, gentle kiss, but one the clearly screamed I will fuck you today. Several times no less. You will be mine. As the kiss finally broke, she whispered in his ear, “Take a shower. I’m going downstairs to prepare breakfast. You and I will need it.”

She slipped from the shower, wrapping a towel around her body. Not looking back, she headed down. She had yet another plan in mind. She would make sure everything he could possibly want would be on the menu. In the kitchen she worked listening to the sounds from upstairs. She was smiling as she went about her plan. No longer thinking about the locks on the doors in the very room she was in, Callie had other plans. Setting up the food she prepared on the table, she left room. When James came down and looked at the table, he would find everything he could possibly want. She climbed up on the table among the food, removed her towel discarding it to the floor, spread her legs, and waited.

She'd swallowed without a second thought, no objection, no hesitation. It had been...glorious. And then she was working her way up the front of him, her lips, her tongue along his skin. She reached his lips, pulling herself into him and he put an arm around her, returning the kiss with equal abandon and passion. He was just getting ready to lift her, press ehr to the wall, and fuck her completely senseless. And then maybe just keep going farther. She was like a drug now, addicting, pulling him deeper and deeper into her charms. And he just couldn't seem to get enough of her. Then she was pulling away. He wanted to grab her, throw her to the wall, but she madea good point about needing food. He nodded to her, his cock still throbbing with anticipation. But he let her go, not trusting himself to speak.

He showered the new sheen of sweat from his body, the hot water not doing much to turn him off. He shut the water off, and roughly towelled himself off. He head to his room briefly, adn pulled a pair of shorts on, shaking his head. He was sitll hard as hell, and the shorts did little to conceal that. He shook his head, adn moved down the stairs, fighting he urge to whistle. Hed eat breakfast with Callie, maybe share a joke or a laugh, and then maybe take her out onto the back porch. It was a beautiful looking day after all, and fucking her under the sun sounded like a lot of fun. His plans for breakfast dwindled to nothing as he saw what she's laid out on the table. Food, sure, and good looking stuff. But in the midst of it, was something all together better looking. Callie, stripped, adn waiting for him. There was a smile on her face that showed a lot of mischief. SHe knew exactly what she was doing. What she wanted. And by all the Gods, he was going to give it to her.

He only stopped a moment, all he needed to drop his shorts. The rate they were both going, it was starting to seem llike they might both just stalk around the house without clothes at all. It might save them both some time. He went to her, fast, and an arm went around her, pulling her tight to him, and kissing her hard, lust and unrestrained apssion in his gesture. A hand went into her hair, keeping her on his lips, and pulling hair tight in his palm. He was getting rougher, progressively less restrained.

He had pulled her into him, returning every bit of emotion that she poured out to him. Pulling her tight, his body flush against her own, she groaned into his kiss. She could feel his cock hard and ready, and this was what she wanted. Almost. It was clear she had her own plan for the day, and laying out the menu for him to select from wasn’t the end of it. She would melt into his kiss though and enjoy his mouth. This was a pleasure she had no problem living in. Her fingernails raked across his back as he took her mouth with his kiss of desire. She was the one to break the kiss, looking into his eyes.

“James. I want something from you. I want to try something with you. If you don’t want this, then I understand. I won’t push. I’ve seen it in movies, and heard other girls talking about it. For pity sake, I’ve walked in on people doing this. You have opened so much up to me. All I ask is that you give this to me. Lie down on the table, and let me climb atop you. I want to fuck you. I want to ride you. I want to feel my body slam down to yours. I want to be in control. Please James. Give this to me.”

Her words were soft and true. Not giving a moment to answer, she leaned in kissing him once more wrapping one of her legs around him gently. Her foot tracing along his body allowing her sex to press against his body. Her hand to his chest, roaming, touching, caressing before tweaking his nipple. She broke the kiss and the hold suddenly, and with force and no warning, she used her arms to push all the food to the floor in one swift movement. Plates, food, and even the pitcher of orange juice hit the floor all crashing, breaking, and making a huge mess. “On the table. Now. You are mine today.”

James gave a very pleased chuckl as he lifted her off of the table, adn spun around, carrying her, but sitting on the table, adn pushing himself onto it. Big mess. Work to do later. His green eyed sister/lover to fuck right now. And the now was by far the more important thing to be thinking about. He pulled her over him, kissing her, and moving his hands to roughly work on her breasts. It was glorious, it made his cock pulse with anticipation. He did nothing to push himself into her. She wanted to take charge of the moment, he was willing to give her the chance. It was something that made it real in his mind. Callie was his. And he was hers, and they'd keep doing things like this for a long time. His deepest, darkest wish was coming to fruition now. His hand moved lower, and rubbed her clit a few times, pushing her along, and he nodded to her, resting his weight on the table fully, giving her all the freedom he could to take the moment and make it her own.

Back
Top Bottom