Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family (Alvis & AndNich123)

James sighed as he let her go. Nothing for it right now. What had happened to her was still too recent in her mind, and too recent for her body. He might seriously hurt her if he didn't give her the night to do a little bit of recovery. Both of them had always bounced back from injuries and the like faster than people expected. Family trait it seemed. He busied himself downstairs. He heard a door slam, and knew from the sound of furniture dragging that she was making good on her promise of barricading the door. Of course it wasn't going to work. Anything light enough that she could move it, was light enough for his to shoulder past without too much trouble. But if it made her feels a little better right now, then fine.

So she wanted away from him. Well. He'd have to see about that. She'd levelled some unkind statements his way. And that was going to be left alone for now, but come the morning...well, he was going to have to settle things a little more thoroughly. He would give her some time, make a move after she emerged. Or force the issue if she didn't emerge by around ten in the morning. With the in mind, he went to find a few things to make it go a little easier for himself. Setting them all aside, he was going to do this right. And he was going to give her the opportunity to accept it. And if she didn't, well...he'd already proven that he could force the issue whenever he wanted.

The night passed, James finding himself able to sleep very well. He had light dreams, pleasant ones, and Callie was trapped under him in most of them. He was up around seven, and puttering around in the kitchen, making breakfast. He needed to make sure he kept his strength up. He made a separate plate for Callie, in case she had the idea of actually eating to take care of herself. He moved further into the house, adn sat down, waiting. She'd either show signs of life soon, or he'd have to show her signs of his own.

She had a horrible night. Waking up often at the slightest sound, and sometimes there was no sound at all. Nightmares filled her mind. The last time she remembered opening her eyes, the sun was just starting to come up. She squinted her eyes at the bright light as she looked through her blinds before letting her hand slip away from them and her eyes slowly closing. She had to go to the bathroom during the night, but she decided to stay put. Afraid that if she moved from that very room, he might be waiting in the shadows. She would sit there and endure until someone came looking for her or her parents came home. It would be rough, but anything was better than being with him.

She didn't hear him stir downstairs as she had drifted back to sleep. Before she went to sleep, she faced herself with two basic options. She could one try to run again, or two harm herself. She had already tried to grab attention by attempting to light the playhouse on fire. That plan didn't even make it out of the gate. With her foot injured as it was, she didn't think she would get very far even if she managed to get out of the house again, and his promise of things getting even worse hung over her head. So that left harming herself. Callie wasn't sure if she could even do that. She decided she would wait and see if he tried anything else. As it was, she was okay keeping to herself in her room. She knew there would come a time when he couldn't be watching or someone else would be there. That was when she would make her move. For right now, she slept. Her head leaned against the wall, covered with her blanket, and her pillow covering half of her face, she rested peacefully. Her aching foot had awakened her during the night. She knew it needed something put on it and proper bandage, but there was no way in hell she would take any help from him. Even the smell of food and him moving about downstairs did not stir her. Her need for sleep and rest outweighed everything at this point. Callie would have wanted to be awake right now so she could keep her ears and eyes open for him and his movements. Sadly her body's desire for sleep won the battle over her fear driving her to remain awake.

James looked at teh clock. Time was ticking away from him, and he smiled. Late enough in the morning. It was time to get on the move, and start the day off right. He walked upstairs, checking the things he'd set aside the day before were in place. If Callie was going to give him a hard time, then he was going to make sure that things happened according to plan. He did hope that she might be able to accept things better now that she'd had a chance to sleep on it. But he wasn't holding his breath. Not by a very long shot. Callie was a stubborn thing, another family trait. But she was his now, as far as he was concerned. And he was not going ot be denied. Not tday. He apparoached her door, and leaned against it before knocking, hard and sharp, the sound reverberating in the room.

"Callie. Wake up. We need to talk right now. Open the door." He paused a moment, letting his words sink in. "Open the door Callie, don't make me force the issue." He was quiet in his words, but there was most certainly an underlying air of threat and misery to them. He was rapidly becoming a man not to take lightly. And Callie had no one around them to rely on.

She jerked away listening to the sounds. Slowly things came into focus for her. She leapt to her feet rushing over to the wardrobe leaning against it. "Go away James. I don't wanna talk to you. Not now. Not ever. Just go away. I'm in my room. This is my place. So just go away." Her voice wasn't yelling, but she was firm. Her hands flat agasint the wardrobe as her body leaned into it. He was strong. No doubt. He could move it if he wanted to, but if he did, he was going to move her along with it. Was he strong enough to move both at the same time? She would find out, but she hoped the answer was no. "Don't make you force the issue? Well now James. We all know you have no problem forcing anything." For some strange reason, she found herself laughing at that last part. "You love to force things don't you? It's in your nature now I guess. Once you rape someone, well nothing is off limits is it? You want something? You just take it. Well take this, my words for all their worth to you, which I'm guessing isn't much anymore, go away. Back off. Leave me alone. If you don't, do help me James I will throw my body through my bedroom window. Do you hear me? I'd rather be hurt and on the ground than safe and in your grasp. I hate you James. Just go away and die. I never want to see you again, and if you think one night of sleep was going to change how I felt about you, then you're more crazier than I thought." She knew her words were like a razor, and frankly she didn't care. He had hurt more than her words ever could him. Would she really jump? Her mind was made up. If he made one single move to push or come through the door, she was going to run and take a leap through the window. She had nothing more to lose.

James sigh, and took a step back. So this was how it was going to be. Callie was all but claiming she'd kill herself. And that wasn't going to do. But if she wanted to play it as the two of them being hostile...then he supposed it was time to start getting pretty damned hostile. He shifted back, listening to her as she spoke, and hearing the floor creak softly. She was throwing all of her weight into keeping him at bay. He lkooked at the door, getting an idea of how he could go about getting into the room. THe direct approach was often the best one to go with. He knew she'd expect him to throw his shoulder into the door, but he knew better. He paced out the distance, and nodded to himself.
"Ready or not..." he muttered faintly, and stepped forward, his legs cocked for a kick.

His foot slammed into the door hard enough to slinter the mounting for the catch, and rocking the wardrobe back, but she was bracing it enough to keep it aginst the door. Momentum already gatthered, he threw himself itnto the door now. It rocked the wardrobe back hard, and the door swung partly open. Enough for someone with a lithe, swimmers build to roll into the room. He stepped bettween her and the window, and stepped to her, hands going to her shoulders, and shoving her hard into the wall. He pushed the wardrobe over, letting the door swing open now. He was in, and going to settle this properly.

She screamed as the door felt like it shattered behind her. Her eyes wide open, she still leaned into it. "James! Stop it! Go away!" She felt the wardrobe move violently again, and she knew he was getting in. He wasn't listening to her. It was time to make good on her word. She shifted her weight to her foot feeling the pain surge up her leg. She winced, but she started to run towards the window. There he was. Fast. Strong. Between her and the window. he seemed to come out of nowhere despite the fact that she knew he was trying to invade her room. She stopped in her tracks. Not that she had really made any in the first place. She wasn't running as fast as she thought she was, nor was it even enough to get through the window. Still she starred at him now. His gaze chilling, and her full of fire. The two were meeting once more in a clash that wouldn't be soon forgotten.

His hands hard against her shoulders as he pushed her backwards. Her body flush against the wall, and her head nearly bouncing from it as it connected as well. She looked over one of his hands still pressing into her body feeling the fabric of her own clothing digging into her skin. Her gaze lingered there for just a few minutes before she looked up to him. Swallowing hard looking at him she spoke the only thing in her mind. "Not again James."

James noted a moment how she looked at the contact point. He couldn't be completely sure of what he was seeing, since it was possible that she was staring in a state of disbelief. Not believing that it was going to happen again. And again. But he had some plans for her today. His hand shifted to her neck, and pulled her away from the wall.
"I was ready to work with you. kae this not so hard on you. But you just keep pushing at me. SO you hate me? Want to threaten things? Let me show you exactly what happens when you do something like that." He half dragged her out of her room, away from that newly shattered sanctuary. And he brought her to the doorway of his own room. He shook her, rattling her around to keep her off balance as he grabbed one of her hands, and held it over her head, and tied it to the rope that hung down. He got her other hand in place, and stepped back a moment, looking at her as she had to stand on the balls of her feet to avoid handing her entire weight from her wrists.

James stepped up and behind her, pressing his body tight to hers.
"Oh Callie, you're going to enjoy this. Probably more than I will." He told her calmly as his hand went to her waist, and began undoing the shorts she had on. Callie was a stubborn girl, had a lot of willpower as he'd been discovering. But how long would she be able to hold out? He jerked the shorts down, dragging her panties down with them, leaving her bare from the waist down. To get the right angle, he'd have to move to face her, but that was fine with him as he made his move. Likely surprising Callie, he knelt down. He got a hold of her legs, and kept them in place, making sure she wouldn't be kicking him. With a smile up at her, he leaned forward, and his tongue ran along her slit, lingering on her clit a moment before returning to running along the length of her.

She tried to back away from him, but the only effect she had was to make him literally drag her along as he spoke. In the hall, she felt colder than she did in her room. Of course now, not even her room felt safe. He was slowly taking every place that meant anything away from her robbing her of any sense of security and safety. In it's place he was leaving a wave of destruction, loss, and heartbreak. Her body being shaken, she stumbled a step over not able to try and catch her balance as her hands were above her head before she knew it. She looked up at them in shock that he had done something like this. When did he do it? What his plans were not that important to her. She knew it couldn't be anything good. If she knew exactly what he was planning, she would only be more afraid. More so, in fact, than she already was. She had to remain a certain way in order to keep from hanging from her wrists. She could only see certain things. Behind her was not one of them.

His body was against her own, and she gasped sharply, loudly when he did so. Her face fixed forward, she simply starred with her mouth open. She released her breath slowly before shaking her head. "No Jam...." What was the point? She had begged the day before, and he still took exactly what he wanted. Why would today be any different? "I hurt James. I'm not....able to stand you like that again." She knew it wasn't the truth. They both healed quickly from most injuries anyway. The touch of his hand drew another sharp inhale from her, and this time, she leaned her head back against him. Seconds after her head made contact with his body, she quickly brought her head back facing forward. The tugging of the buttons only increased her breathing. She felt something. She wasn't sure what, but she felt something. Between her legs. There was a surge of some kind of feeling there. Fear, she told herself. It has to be fear. "James," she cried out as he removed her clothing exposing her body to him. Again. It wasn't a pleas in as much as it was just being stunned. She wanted to kick him, but he was too smart for that. He held her legs. She didn't look at him. There was no way he was getting that satifaction from her. He must want to check and see if there's any damage before he rapes me again, she thought. Not once did she think, or expect to feel, what he did. "ooooooh," she moaned as she closed her eyes. She had never felt anything like this before. Her clit, sensitive, tingled as his tongue covered it. Her eyes still closed, a faint smile crept on her face. Just as quickly as it came, she opened her eyes whimpering out to him. "No James. This is so wrong. Please stop. You're my brother." She tried to kick her legs free of his grasp.

James smiled a moment, listening to her react as he lapping at her. He'd been doing this for long enough, adn to enough of his girlfriends that he knew what he was doing quite comfortably. And the moan she gave let him know exactly what she was feeling. If he wanted her to come around a little, then this might be a good way to start. Give her something she'd enjoy. And see just how long she'd be able to take it. His mouth occupied, he didn't have it in him to verbally respond to her pleas, but he made a response nonetheless. His tongue curled along her slit, running deeper, before starting to slide up into her, his upper lip rubbing at her clit to keep her stimulated. He leaned intot he effort, eating her out aggressively.

She seemed to be in very good shape compared to what had happened to her, and he knew that he'd be able to start fucking her again at any time. But that was not the point right now. The point was to test out her endurance. See how many time she could get off and stay standing. He was guessing less than three. He hadn't missed little moments before getting here with her. Moments that made him onder just a little bit at how she was feeling, that she might be conflicted about it all really. And that was encouraging to say teh least. He needed to push her along a little further, maybe anough that he could get one of his hands free.

Her words fell on deaf ears as he kept licking, working her body with his tongue. She bite her bottom lip as her eyes remained closed. Every time she would herself lost in the moment, not matter for how long, she would instantly bring her body, her mind back to reality and what was going on. Her brother had her bound, and chances were he was going to rape her again. It's your brother's tongue you feel licking your clit. It's your brother's tongue you feel entering your pussy as his lip rubs against your clit making you....Stop it! Don't think about this! He's going to rape you! She pulled at her wrists just as she had done the day before. He had forgotten to check them, and she was feeling the pain from the day before as well. They felt as though they would break. She looked up to see if there was any way she might be able to pull free or at the very least, break whatever he had up their binding her. No such luck. He was a skillful man. In many ways apparently. NO! Stop it! Focus! He's going to rape you! He's going to make me cum so hard. NO! Stop it Callie! Focus! On this intense pleasure rising up through my pelvis. This warmth that is spreading. As his intensity grew, so did her own. She wanted to lift a leg up to rest on his shoulder so she could wrap it around him somehow. His grip would not allow that. NO! Stop it! Do NOT enjoy this as much as you clearly are. NO!

Her body began to tremble before him, and she knew the impending feeling she was on the verge of. "Nooooooo. Please. Don't.....make.....me.......aaaaaaaah.....JAMES!" Her body tight as it could possibly be as her sex clearly showed the signs of her release. She threw her head back. "Yes. Oh fuck yes." Her chest heaving as small tremors still controlled her body. He had pushed her over the edge, and the smile on her face showed how much she liked. Instantly she began beating herself up over it. Stop it! Whore! Slut! He's your brother! Focus Callie! You can get yourself off another day! He's going to fuck you! "James no," she whispered. "Not again." She still wanted to kick him, but she found her legs not as strong as before. She was able to support her weight, but that was the extent of her strength. "Not......again.......James."

James felt her go tight, felt her tremble as she came under his work, and then he just smiled. Her legs were trembling, letting him know that he wasn't llikely in much danger of her kicking him. And the way she was talking made it clear that she might not even have the capacity to want to do anything that could stop him from doing what he was doing. He let go of her legs. She gotten off once, and he knew that she'd be sensitive enough to be able to string along for another fairly quickly. But he wasn't just looking to extend his efforts. He wanted to do more.

One of his hands came around, surplanting his tongue, adn sliding much deeper into her sex, while the other moved to slide the little fold of skin off of her clit to expose it driectly to his tongue. he wrapped his lips around it, sucked, his tnogue constatnyl teasing along the tip, nursing her farther along. As his finger worked within her, he added a second finger to put a little more pressure on her, to bring her back to her peak that much faster. And he started to move the finger holding the skin back, rubbing hte lentgth of her clit as well as his tongue work.

The way he softly let go of her legs caused her to sigh out, and she couldn't help it. "Thank you James......for letting go. Now let me go. Please.....I can't do this." There she was again. Pleading. Stupid girl, she thought. Her breathing was coming back down, but he wasn't stopping. She moved her legs slightly. One first, and then the other one. That was a powerful orgasm. Stronger than when she would rub her own clit. She couldn't figure out why. Was it his tongue? Was it because it was him? Why isn't he stopping? She shifted slightly, and her weight pulled on her wrists painfully so. She groaned out in agony.

"OOOOH JAMES!" Her words were not ragged. They were clear, loud, and so full of an emotion she couldn't place. His finger was at a steady pace in and out of her. Her face a bright shade of red. She already knew he was going to rape her again, but this still took her by surprise. His mouth on her clit only propelled her forward into her own pleasures. He was sending her mind and body reeling. She wanted to moan, scream, cry, and kick him away, but all she could do was feel her body go limp as once more she gave into him. "Fuck James," she whispered as tears threatend her eyes. She was cumming fast and hard for him again. It shamed her so, but her body was once more betraying her. Then, as she let her head drop forward, with her eyes closed, there was a faint smile on her face for just seconds before regained her composure. "Let.....me......go."

She was hanging limp, looking like she was completely wiped out by his actions, adn the faint smile that lingered a moment told him that there was a part of her that had adored what just happened to her. But now that she'd had her time, it was time for his own enjoyment. Removing the hand from her clit, he actually kept working on her a little, keeping her distracted, keeping her at a heightened state of need, while he popped his own pants open, and got his cock out. When he finally withdrew his fingers and tongue, he stood up, hands on her thighs, adn lifted her up, taking hte weight off of her wrists. Looking her in the eys, and smiling, he lowered her down, sliding into her well lubricated pussy.

James groaned as he sheathed himself in her again, the hot, wet tunnel feeling perfect around him. He moved her legs around his waist before her started to pump his hips, his cock stretching her around him again, but the act so much easier this time around. Not taking her quite so brutally, James just wanted her again. And in her current state, he had not idea if she'd even be able to articulate words. He leaned forward, pressing his lips to heres for a moment before backing up and bucking his hips to get some more motion out of his actions.

She sighed feeling him pull slightly away from her, but her pussy was still being used by him. She didn't speak. In fact, she closed her eyes. She was tired. The day before, lack of sleep from last night, and now this? She was exhausted. She felt his hands on her thighs first. That's what made her open her eyes. She was curious, but her horrors soon were realized. Her mind screaming NO JAMES, but her mouth unable to make her lips form the words. Her pussy soon stuffed, filled with his cock as he slide her to him. Helpless, she could only let the tears fall once more. She had been right all this time. He was indeed going to rape her again.

she leaned her head back, away from his gaze, his face, as she groaned out feeling full from him. Her pussy stretched, opening up for him. Every inch of his cock was felt by her walls as he moved at his pace. Each thrust drew a new sound from her. She brought her head back forward not really sure why. What did she hope to see? What did she want him to see? All she found were his lips on hers. Her eyes still open as he kissed her. There was no way she was enjoying this. Her tear stained face pressed to his for what felt like forever as he actually thought this was a tender moment between them. Her look of disgust and hurt clear. His hips moved, and she felt her entire body move with him. Her eyes closed as she moved her hips to meet him. It was only once, and she quickly drew back within herself.

James had an idea that was almost a plan, given the way she was lolling in what could only be described as intense exhaustion. He would have his fun, get his finish with her, and then lay her down to rest, since she looked like she was ready to pass out anyway. Fuck her good, let her sleep...and prepare for the next time. Since at this point it was celar to him that being nice and taking his time was making no headway, he'd simply have to be more aggressive and push at her sensibilities.

Her dressed in nothing but her shirt was a very interesting look on her, and one that he did admit looked very fine on her. He got an arm around her, pulling her tight to him, feeling her chest press against his. He used that closeness to pound into her just a little harder, a little more effectively, as he fought the urge to cut her down and actually do things to her that he knew would hurt her. Time enough for that if she kept giving him trouble. Eating her out like he had, watching her cum that hard, and more than once, had turned him on to a very high degree. He knew he wasn't going to last as long as he'd have liked. But the sound of their hips slapping together made him grin, the feel of their bodies this close was just what he'd wanted.

His arm looped around embracing her body to his. She stirred wondering what he was up to. She shrieked a sound that she'd never made before in her life as he fucked her hard before she broke into sobs in his ear. Her teeth sinking into his shoulder not as a bite of passion, or even one of anger, it just seemed to rest there that way. There was no malice to her actions at all. She closed her eyes revolted by the sound of their bodies meeting. It was wrong. She knew it, and that kept echoing in her mind. "It's wrong," she lifted shouting loudly. Where the strength came from, she had no clue, but it was there. "James this is fucking wrong, and you know it. If it were right, you wouldn't have to hide it. Oooooh fuck yes!" She wiggled her hips and tightened her legs around him. It came out of nowhere for her. "Oh fuck James!" Just as before, she caught herself and would stop her actions cold. One minute her body was writhing towards him, with him, meeting his thrusts, taking him all in. Then the next she was a cold, limp, wet fish protesting. The inner struggle was there, and it was what was holding her back.

Despite all this going on inside her, there was yet another struggle. One she would not win, and the battle was soon over anyway. Her pussy wet once more as she arched her back thrusting her breasts even closer to him. "Mother fuck!" Her legs pulled him so tight to her to the point she ached before releasing their hold on him. Her entire body limp once more. "Son of a bitch! That.....was.....soooooo......" She couldn't finish before her crying started a new. This stuggle within was going to rip her apart.

It was odd to watch the dichotomy within her, the way she was fighting her reactions, and they were telling him a lot. She might be fighting it on an intellectual level, but on every other level, she was simply loving what he did to her. Her teeth on his shoulder was...unexpected, adn actually made his shiver a moment, loving hte feel of it all.
"So wrong...but you love it!" He gasped to her as she writhed into him a moment. And then she was clinging to him, another explosive orgasm rippling through her. He groaned, feeling hismelf swelling inside of her, his own release looming up so quickly. If she didn't relax her grip on him he was going to have a choice of whether he-

And then she did, collapsing back down, he managed to slide out of her, adn spill between her legs, on the floor, rather than inside of her That much he figured he could spare her for the moment. But the time that he no longer cared about that was coming up fast. She was haning almost limp as her tears flowed. James kept his grip on her, and untied her wrists, carrying her over to the bed in the room. He laid her exhausted form down on it, and shushed her gently.
"Easy. Easy. It's over. And you need to sleep. Sleep Callie. You need to rest right now." He said to her, a hand stroking her hair gently.

"Go to hell," she stammered out at the mere mention that she actually loved what he was doing to her. "It's wrong." She nearly gagged as he spilled his seed all over the floor. He was so close to cumming inside her, and now she could see him, smell it, and the only good thing in her mind was, it wasn't inside me. She coughed and gagged further still nearly throwing up as she cried out loudly now nearly screaming. Her wrists fell down around him, but she didn't care. Her arms aching is what caught her attention more. Her hands now blood red from hanging there. She looked up to him hearing his words. Words that meant nothing to her. This bed, his arms, his sight, they were all places she did not want to be. She was clumsy to her feet, but she managed darting into the bathroom again turning on the hot water. Steam filled the bathroom as the sounds of her anguish. Her head under the water against the wall.

"I'd rather die than this," she cries out. She looks up seeing a razor on the little shelf in the shower. She grabs it popping off the plastic head. The tiny razor in her hand now. She smiles at it. "My way out." She looks to the door to see if he's coming. It's clear. She knows she can drag this across her wrist right now and end this, but no. She doesn't want to die. She wants free. She could hold it to her wrist and tell him if he doesn't open the door, she'll do it. "James," she yells. She has an idea.

She bolted. Again. Gods, he was getting tired of that. He didn't think tying her down was a good way to go, but he was very quickly starting to think that he might not have an alternative. He did hear her outburst, and sighed. Well, this was certainly a bit more of a flair for the dramatic than he was used to. He heard his name, and shook his head, standing up. He couldn't very well ignore it when she called his name out after all. There might be something that he needed to attend to. He pushed the door open, and stepped into the room. Callie wasstill stripped from the waist down, but holding a blade to her wrist.

"And what is this supposed to be?" he asked her, gesturing with his hand. There was a fluttering of panic, if she actually made that cut. But he pushed it down. Couldn't show weakness to her, not like this. At least she had the decency to threaten to kill herself in the shower. Easier to clean up that way. He shok that thought off too. Needed to stay focused.

"What is this? Are you insane? This is my way out. You will bring me a cell phone, or this all ends now. With this," she said holding the blade to her wrists. "James I won't live like this. I've got nothing to lose. You already took that you raping bastard. So either you go get me a phone, and leave this room, or I'll do it. Make your choice carefully. Don't believe me?" She dug the blade in deep enough for blood to appear on her skin. "All it takes is a little, slight drag down my wrist now. Is that what you want? Think about it. Make one single move towards me, and I'll do it. I'm done fucking you James! This ends now damn it! NOW GO!" She knew yelling at him wasn't the best way to go, and honestly her emotions were begining to take over.

She didn't want him to hate her. Wait. Why would she even think that? Of course she wanted him to hate her. She hated him. The little boy she would make mud pies with in the back yard. The child she would ride bikes with and camp out with in the back yard. "Were you looking at me then? When we were little? Did you want me then, or were we really just kids having fun?" She felt her tears threatening, and she pushed them back. "When did this start James? When did you get this sick desire to fuck your sister? Every summer were you looking at me in my bathing suit wanting my pussy? Did you ever just love me because I am....was your sister?" She used that word on purpose. Was. It implied, to her, he was no longer family. She didn't want him to be. All she wanted was to get as far away from him as she could though her reasons were starting to change. She would never admit it to him, but it scared her. She actually did have moments where she liked what he was doing to her.

James was ready to walk from the place, make a call, but then she...asked him. Asked him questions that he had to admit he owed answers to. And it was time he levelled with her.
"It wasn't for the whole time. Only within...the last year. When I started to try and distance myself from you. I didn't...want this. Gods Callie, I didn't. But it happened. And there's no going back from that. Wish like hell I'd been able to keep myself under control...but I wanted to be close with you again, like we used to be. I just wasn't strong enough. You were my sister. And you were my best friend." He paused. SHe seemed to want to talk. So maybe he should keep her talking.

"Callie...you keep telling me that it's all wrong. But why is it so wrong? Really? Because someone tells us that it is? What you felt back there, what you keep trying to hide from, to deny...that was no less real because off it. I love you Callie. But now really think a minute what will happen when you blow the whistle on this. Tell me. What happens?" He asked her. He was willing to bet that she hadn't thought this through as completely as possible.

"I don't care what happens," she hissed at him. "You raped me. You go to jail. End of story. I don't care what happens to me from there on out. I'm already a freak. A reject. Being raped by my brother will not change that at all. You missed being close with me?" She looked around with an expression of wanting to laugh and cry at the same time. "James we go on a camping trip then. Go to a club, dance, have a few drinks. YOU DON'T RAPE ME! Family love is different from the other kind of love." Why, or even how, she would make such a statement was a mystery even to her. What did she know about the other kind of love? Nobody ever loved her like that. It's why she had been a virgin for so long. "What I felt was my body reacting to feeling what it felt. You can't touch a woman's body without her feeling it James, on so many levels. It doesn't mean she loves it. It doesn't mean I loved it. It means I'm human. At least I am," she smirked at him. "Now go get me the damn phone."

She stood up straight still holding the razor though her hands were shaky. "I loved you James. I had been missing you for so long. I was worried you hated me because mom and dad made you stay here and babysit me so much. I didn't know you were enjoying it. Your eyes lingering on my body all the time. How many times did you stare at me when i wasn't looking? HUH? how many night did you dream about me, stop outside my door and look in, and did you ever come in while I was sleeping? Has anything ever been sacred to you around here that was mine? My room? My space? I certainly know my body hasn't been?" Her entire arm began to shake as well as her legs. She had to lean against the wall. His little fun from before had taken a toll on her. "The phone James. Now. I'm not.....blowing the whistle on you. I'm just making sure I got a place to go to. You're unlocking the doors for me now or when they come to get my body. Your choice."

"It would change everything Callie. The volunteering you do? Won't want you. Too much bad press. College is out, you'd be too high profile. Cause too much unrest. How many places would want to give you a job after that? Oh Callie, it'd be the end of the world really." He pointed out gently. He waited until she had finished talking before speaking again. "Callie, you don't know what it's like. There's a difference between going through the motions, and actually enjoying it."

He looked at her as she ran herself through a lot of suspicions that he couldn't actually blame her for. But he was levelling with her.
"Not once. I never went into your room. I moved away from your door when I knew you were there. I...didn't want to tempt myself." He reached into his back pocket, and tossed his own cell on the counter. "Do whatever you want now Callie. I guess it doesn't really matter now anyway." He turned and walked away from her.

She looked at his cell on the counter after he left, and where logic and reason should have been, emotions took over. She dropped the blade to the floor and rushed over grabbing it. His words playing over and over in her mind.

'Oh Callie, it's be the end of the world really. Callie...you keep telling me that it's all wrong. But why is it so wrong? Really? Because someone tells us that it is? What you felt back there, what you keep trying to hide from, to deny...that was no less real because of it. I love you Callie. Oh Callie you don't know what it's like. There's a difference between goign through the motions, and actually enjoying it. '

She looked at herself in the mirror holding his phone. Her face revealing a slight blush. Her bottom lip caught between her teeth. She was stunned by the expression on her face. Was she aroused? Yes. She was....wet between her legs, and it wasn't from the shower. How could this be? Was he truly right? shaking off the thoughts, she came to a conclusion. Not caring about how she was exposed, she held his phone close to her and walked out to the hall. Her legs were still shaky, and each step was a challenge. Her free hand balancing her along the wall. "James. I don't want to call anyone. I want you to take off the locks. I won't....tell anyone. I just want to leave. I can't stay..here..with you. I don't know who made the rule that it was wrong because you're my brother, but it just is. I shouldn't be wet from my brother's tongue on my clit. I shouldn't want to feel that again. It shouldn't happen. It shouldn't have happened. We gotta move forward from this. Make a choice. Do something. You talked about how turning you in would change my life. Fine. I won't. Just open the damn doors James! I have to get out of here!" She didn't tell him the reasons for that though. She was disgusted, revolted by the act that had now happened twice there, but she was also revealing in the memories. That scared her. He had been right. She was trying so hard to hide from what she felt when he was with her. Now she was ready to run from it. "Take the damn locks off James! Don't make me call for someone!"

James was almost down the stairs before she emerged, adn as she started to speak, he turned, and stared. A moment later he began to advance on her slowly, coming up the stairs. He didn't look threatening, just...tired. Maybe a little wrung out. But the closer he got to her, the more it looked as though his gaze was heating up as he looked at her. Still so much open skin. And it was all so tempting. But he did listen to her. He always listened to her. That was one of the cornerstones of the two of them. They always listened. Sure, at times they'd ignored what the other was saying, some moment more important than others, especially lately. What he certainly noted was what she was only hinting at. That she was far more interested in it than not at all. That there was a part of her that wanted him the same way he wanted her. He was within arms reach of her, but didn't push it beyond that.

"I can do it. But where are you going to go Callie? Hm?" He asked her, leaning on the wall, but finding that his body was tilted towards her slightly, not approaching her, but on some level wanting to be closer to her. "What will you tell them when you want to stay for a longer time? Why you won't come home? It's going ot lead to trouble one way or another." He paused, and then finished his thought. "You know, what you said...that you shouldn'y want to feel that again...that would mean that you do want to feel like that again. That you want to stay close to me for a reason."

Back
Top Bottom