Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family (Alvis & AndNich123)

It was actually the contact more that hurt more than him pulling her hair. Perhaps because it shocked her so that he would actually do this. Again. She cried in pain and amazement as he forced her back nearly taking her from her feet. What the hell are you doing? The words formed in her mind, but they didn’t travel to her lips. His tone was unsettling. This was a side of James she hadn’t seen in a long time. The same side of him that tied her to the pool table and raped her. Her heart shattered at the thought. Was he back? Have I pushed him to this? Did I go too far? He answered her question as he kept talking though. The baby. Game? What game? What game is he talking about? He’s lost his mind! She felt like he was nearly choking her as he trudged away. Where in the hell are you taking me? Her eyes darted around as much as possible. She was hoping, wishing someone would see her. Please let someone see this! She wanted to scream, but her body, her mouth, were paralyzed with fear.

She was thrown into a room, and as the light illuminated her surroundings, a sinking feeling came over. She cleared her throat, and in shaky voice she asked, “James? What are you doing? What is this place? What games are you talking about playing?” She knew how to play this part at this point. Prior experiences all came flooding back to her. Again clearing her throat before she spoke, her tone very soft and gentle, “James? I need to get home to mom and dad. You know they’ll be looking for us. We can’t stay away for too long. If we do, they’ll have people out looking for us. Neither of us wants that. Questions might be asked. Questions neither one of us wants answered. Now we had a good night. Now it’s over. It’s time to go back. Okay? How about you drive me back to the club so I can get my car from the parking lot? We can go get something to eat before we go home. Okay?”

James let a slow sneer form on his face. There was a lot going on in his mind at this point, a whirl of possibilities, things he'd need to do, say, keep under wraps, and what he'd need to accomplish. It all started here.
"I'm keeping you here for awhile. Not too long I don't think, since we've been through all that before. But you'll notice a few things about this place Callie. It's a basement. No windows. Four feet of concrete in every wall. And that door is double layered. No one comes down here anymore. So that leave this place to be just you...and me. All over again." He said with a smooth, almost oily feel to the words. This was a man who felt he had things well within his grasp. But he slowed as he came close, his stance changing.

"But it doesn't have to be like that all over again Callie. You proved it tonight. It could be different. Hell, you showed that you wanted it to be different. Why do we keep sliding back like this? Why do we both keep fighting what we want? Explain it to me Callie. Make me see this from your side of it all. I want this to work, I want it to be made...right. Fuck right between the world, and what they say, make it right between us, right here, right now." He paused, and turned his head away a moment,before he turned back, that hint of aggressive predator in his eye. "Or is this what you wanted? Hm? Me angry, and aggressive, and in your face full bore? Hm? Tell me now then Callie. You seem to have a pretty strange set of priorities, seducing me one minute, hating me the next." He started moving closer to her again.

“Why do we keep sliding back to this,” she yelled at him in disbelief. “Are you serious James? You are my BROTHER!” The last word screamed slowly, deliberately, to drive the point in harder. “You raped me. Could that have something to do with it?” Her hands to her hips, her own body language speaking of no longer trying to reason with him. Callie could see that ship had sailed. James wasn’t a mad man, but he also wasn’t about to budge.

“You want this to be made right? Fine. Open the damn door, James, and let me out. “ She took a deep breath looking down at her feet gathering her composure. To yell and scream with James would get her nowhere. Granted she already knew trying to reason with him wouldn’t either. Still she knew she had to try to stay calm if not for herself for the baby. "Is this because you’re jealous the baby isn’t yours," she questioned him with daggers in her words. Callie was aiming to hurt him. It's what she had intended to do all along. Yes she wanted to seduce him. He was right about that, and then she was going to pull the rug out from under him. It had all worked so beautifully. She fucked him with abandon, and then she dropped him hard. Perhaps a little too hard, and now she was still going after thim asking pointed questions. Not holding her tongue, she kept going after him. "Is it so hard to believe that I could spread my legs and offer another man my pussy? Hell James you taught me how,” her voice rising as she lifted her gaze to him. “ You taught me how good it felt.” The color drained from her face. “You showed the power of a sensual mouth, a warm tongue to my clit. How amazing a rock hard cock felt sliding in, stretching me, could be. You….you….just let me out. I’m sorry this baby isn’t yours, but if it were, can you imagine how much harder that would make things James? What would we do? How would we explain something like that? Huh? Would we tell people, 'yeah I fucked my sibling, and here is the child of our sordid, taboo act. Our lust child." It wasn’t a forced smile that took over her face as she slowly moved closer to him. “Is that what you wanna do James? Let people know how much of a sick fucker you are? I know I don't want them to know the things I've done with you. It's a good thing this baby isn’t yours. The sooner you see that, and the good side to my not turning you in for rape, the better off you’ll be.” She patted his shoulder. “Now, as for me wanting you aggressive and in my face, fuck off and open the damn door! Maybe I won’t go to the cops about you putting me in the trunk!”

James very calmly lifted his hand and fastened it around her wrist as she pat his shoulder.
"Maybe? Maybe huh? I guess a maybe isn't what I'm going to need here." He said in a deathly calm voice. His eyes were calm, at peace, but there was something off about them. ANd that was that there was no restraint in them. No pity, or remorse, or anything of the sort. Just resolve. He pulled her around by the wrist, his other hand snaking around her neck and pulling tight, not quite cutting off her breath, but certainly not making it easy. "So there's a maybe, is there? The chance of you selling me out for this, letting me hang? Well, I guess I'd better make the most out of this, then shouldn't I?" He let go of her arm, and got his arm around her hips, hauling her into the air without any further preamble.

James marched across the apartment, down the hall, and into a pretty simple room. The ceiling was high, with a single light on it. Otherwise, there was just a bed mounted to the wall and a closet. He set her back on her feet, and gave her a half shove into the room.
"Welcome home for now Callie. In your condition you need to keep up your strength." He drew the last few words out, a bitter sarcasm in his voice. "I'll see you in the morning. Get some sleep." He closed the door with a sense of finality.

Sitting in the living room, James had the chance to reevaluate his choices. This was...stupid. It was dangerous, and risky, and she'd made her wishes known, and yet here he was, flying in the face of them again. And for what? Another round of bitterness and vitriol? And it wasn't his child. She maintained that. But he had his doubts yet. What if it was? The result of his own actions, with the one woman that he truly cared for. He couldn't just let that past. He'd get his answers out of her. One way or another.

Even as he spoke, Callie didn’t think to be afraid. This is James after all. I’ve already seen his worst side. What more could he do? These thoughts, this calm façade she held firm to was to appear strong before James, and to also work to steady her own nerves. So far it was working out. His grasp on her wrists did raise some alarm. Even his tone and words did seem a little off. Still Callie almost held her breath hoping this was just some way on his part to remain calm and not upset her too much. Maybe James has been working on keeping his temper in check. All these delusions were quickly dissolved the moment he grabbed her throat. “James,” she tried to squeak out. He could have cut off her airway completely, but that wasn’t what James wanted. He wanted to make a point. He wanted to scare her. He did exactly that.

She was off her feet before she could even think. No time passed, it seemed, before she was in this bare room. Her eyes quickly scanned it as he spoke. “Home James? You can’t do this again,” she screamed at the closed door. Her hands pounded it as she screamed, “James! Let me out!” Callie’s efforts continued for what felt like half an hour. It sank in that James wasn’t coming back, and she came to rest on the bed. Carefully she made herself comfortable. At least for tonight this appeared to be her room. He can’t leave me in here for long, she thought. He knows I’m pregnant. So he’ll have to take care of me. He won’t let my baby die. James is many things, but he isn’t a murderer. He won’t let anything happen to my baby. Maybe if I fake that something is wrong, he’ll let me go home. I have to give it time though. I can’t do that right now. Tomorrow. Yeah. Tomorrow. I’ll rest for now, and tomorrow I’ll fake something. James’ caring side will take over. He loves me as much as I love him. I love him, but I can’t let go of my anger. I’m so fucking mad at him! He did all those horrible things to me, and now I’m….so angry. I have to get away from him before I forget. I’ll forget how wrong this is. I’ll forget, and I’ll forgive him. Again, and I’ll be with him. Again. I can’t do that. It’s wrong! He’s my brother! Remember what he did to you Callie. Not how he made you feel. Not how much you love him. Remember what he did to you. Not how he licked your pussy. Not how he fucked you so good. She began to squirm on the bed. No Callie. Don’t do this. You are not going to get aroused thinking about James. No! her mind, her emotions were all so jumbled, so lost to reason. She had been that way since he first fucked her. Callie was so lost to James and all his charms despite her reasoning. “I have to get away from him again. It’s just a matter of time if I don’t.”

James sat in the living room. There was a beer on the side table, but it hadn't been touched. It had gone warm by now. He hadn't moved since he sat there, taking everything in, running it over and over in his mind. There were not a lot of places for his mind to go to. One of them that he seemed to keep going back to was that it wasn't his. She had been with someone else. Really, on a rational level, he couldn't blame her. What he'd done had broken things in her head, things that couldn't be fixed at this point. The mystery, the potential magic of sex was gone, it was just something that felt good. And felt good enough that she'd chase it wherever she could. His fault. It was the logical end of things. But this was still Callie. Still her on some level, even if she was a bundle of conflicting emotions, especially where he was concerned. Logic be damned, he couldn't see her giving up on everything she'd been, even if he'd pushed her towards something very much like that.

He shifted, his back creaking after moving for the first time in a while. His hand fell on the couch beside him. It was something that he'd bought without knowing why or for what purpose. The cold metal of the gun seeped into his hand, and he looked at it. With a slow reluctance, he lifted the gun and held in his hands. It hadn't been fired more than once, just to ensure it worked. The sylinder of the revolver moved smoothly as he eased the hammer back. One pull of the trigger, and a problem would go away. He uncocked it. Choices to be made. Decisions. If he focused on it long enough, he could find a simmering anger that she might be pregnant by someone. Someone not him. He knew lingering on this was a dangerous thing to the extreme. There was a part of him ready to pcik up a knife and carve the baby right out of her, this child that was not his. He tamped that down, and buried it deeply in his mind. He knew where that road ended, adn it wasn't anywhere that he wanted to be.

He stood up, squaring his shoulders. It was a confrontation that needed to happen. He walked slowly towards the room that Callie was in before hesitating. This was it. Whatever happened in this room would decide the course of things. He unlocked the door, and pushed it open. He didn't speak for a moment. It was then that he realized he'd never set the gun aside. He slipped it into his pocket.
"Callie. You've every right to want to hurt me. And it's been working. But I need some honesty now. Not something buried in sarcasm and hate and anger. I just want to know for real. Is this mine and yours?" He asked pointing to ehr stomach. "Or is there really someone else involved?"

The door opened, much sooner than she thought it would. “James,” she whispered, wanting to say more, even though that meant making it up as she went along, but then she caught site of the gun, briefly, before he put it away. James had been holding a gun, for how long she didn’t know. Was he planning on killing himself? Was he planning on killing her? Either way, he had sunk to the depths of that kind of despair. Such a dark place, and it broke her heart to think that her brother, someone she loved with all her heart, had been there, alone and hurting.

She swallowed hard as he talked. He was right. This needed to end, and it needed to end right here and now. Callie had wanted to punish him, to hurt him, to make him feel as much pain as he had made her. The gun was proof enough that James had suffered. Now, it was time for that to come to an end. “James,” she began, taking a small step towards him. “This baby, my baby is….our baby. James,” she continued as she neared him, reaching for his hand and placing it on her stomach as she stopped next to him, “This baby is yours’. I lied. I wanted to hurt you, and I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” Her hand rest flat against hers’. Looking down, she smiled with an idea. Callie moved his hand from her body, and with her free, she pulled her shirt up revealing her bare stomach to him. “This is yours’, James,” she told him moving his hand back to her belly. “This is the baby that you and I made. I never slept with anyone else. No one could even begin to compare you with you. Even going out on dates, I was constantly measuring them up to you. They never even made it past the door. Most never even got a goodnight kiss. James you and this baby are everything to me. I was in shock when I found out I was pregnant. That’s why my grades slipped. James I had no idea what to do. I was so scared and alone, and I missed you. I wanted you in my life. I still do….if you still want me..us James..if you still want us.”

James stood and waited. Waited for her words, waited to see what se would do, to see what he would think when she answered. Did he trust her to answer him honestly anyway? She spoke, she answered...and if it was truth, it was what he'd wanted to hear from her. As she took his hand, placing it on her stomach, he made the all then and there. Truth, lies, what did it matter anymore. Wall that mattered was her, and that she belieed that it was their child. Something they had made, something that was theirs and theirs alone.
"Oh Callie..." He trailed off, struggling to find the words that he needed to seal this. After all tat they had been through, all that they had done, where did you go from here? There was only one solution.

"I'll never want for anything more than you Callie. It's all I'll ever need." He said quietly, is hand coming up to the side of her face, cupping it lightly. He swallowed. There weren't a lot of options open to them here. They couldn't just hide from this one. There was going to be more than a few questions asked about the child, by anyone who knew them at all. After all, if it was Callie's child and some other random man, then there would be precious little of the father in this child. And frankly, James had his doubts as to whether he would be able to maintain any kind of secrecy about this going forward. That made this whole situation both simple and complicated.

"We'll have to run. Far from here. We can empty the accounts, go north until we find somewhere that we an start a new life. The three of us. Together." He said softly. His voice was barely a whisper, so much hope pinned on this one moment. He honestly didn't know what the future would hold for them, other than one another. And that would have to be enough.

Callie looked at James, and in that instant their entire ordeal began to play out in her mind once more. From the first time he took her on the pool table, the endurance test he put her through in the door way, him and Carl both taking her, to the night before on the dance floor and in the hotel room. She remembered, she felt every emotion that had ravaged her body during this journey. They had truly evolved so much. From brother and sister, to cherished and hated, to where they were right now. They were two people on the verge of starting something amazing together, a new life. This child growing inside her was the best of both of them and a symbol of the love they shared.

She leaned into his hand against her face. “Oh James. That’s exactly what I want to do. I’m tired of running from how I feel for you. Whether it’s right or wrong doesn’t matter anymore. All that matters is how much I love you. I want to be with you always. I want us to raise our child James.” Her face lights up. “Our child will have our eyes, our hair, and our smile. I don’t care if we’re having a boy or a girl. I know this child will be beautiful because this child will be the best of each of us. This child will represent our love.” She takes a small step forward, closing any space between them. “Let’s do it James. Let’s just disappear. We can call mom and dad on the road and tell them we’ve decided to live away from them and to get our start on life. They don’t have to know anything. We could tell them the truth if you want to! I’m not ashamed! I will do whatever you want to. Just tell me we can get a place of our own and be a family. Please.” She pressed her lips to his in a kiss that showed her true feelings to him. James had become so much more to her than her brother. He was her lover and the father of her baby. Their journey wasn’t really over. It was just beginning.

Back
Top Bottom