Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic (Johnn X simplerp)

John was dreaming deeply he was laying on a fluffy cloud on his back naked the sun was shining and his cock was sticking straight up in the air and it just kept going,
it was like 20 feet long going up and up and disappeared into another cloud above him and then came out the other side of it and then went right into Brittany's pussy as she stood on the cloud jumping up and down on his cock. God it felt so good he was watching her jump and bounce her tits were making large circles and her hard nipples were pointing all over the place.
Brittany's auburn hair was flying wildly all over her face as she screamed and giggled. She called his name Johannnnnnn...Johann.. wake up you sleepyhead...Johan's eyes popped open. He was still on top of Brittany looking right into those huge D size tits. He lifted his head and immediately felt it, his cock was rock hard and still buried deep in his cousin. He lifted up and looked down where they were joined, his long curly hair covered her auburn hair on her pubic mound. She was talking about breakfast as he looked down into her green eyes so wide the smile so big. Breakfast can wait cousin he grinned big this can not wait as he reached down lifting her legs up again high over her chest and begins to pound into her anew with such force her whole body jerks under him and her tits bounce even higher than in his dream. The sound of naked bodies smacking together again fills her bedroom as Johan takes his gorgeous naked cousin on her bed one more time. He gasps for air as she squeezes him so hard his feels his cock will fall off it hurts so good

Brittany felt him as he stirred. Then he's pounding her, just like in her dreams, only this is real! "Mmm, fuck, now that you've had your first pussy. eh, cousin?" She grinned, before letting her legs fall to either side. "Yeah, Johan!" She gasped as she and her bed were rocked. She pulled him down toward her, to let their hips do the most work, and to give him a passionate kiss, her tongue invading his mouth to tangle with his in a French kiss and sultry tongue dance. She was pushing up with her hips just as much as he was pushing down. She squeezed her vaginal and upper thigh muscles, milking him for all she was worth.

Johan's mouth was open as Brittany pulled him down to her and pushed her hot long tounge into his. Their tounges played and he sucked hard on hers. He was fucking her like a mad man when it dawned on him she would let him do as he liked and his little boy mind wanted to fuck her on her hands and knees like he had seen his Auntie fuck his dad once. God what a hot memory that was. Johan stopped pounding her and gtinned down at Brittany. Sliding down a little he grabbed her hips as he talked flipping her over quickly. Good god what a beautiful butt he said as he gripped both hips lifting her ass high off the bed then crawling between her legs he let his still hard wet cock find her pussy again and he began fucking his lovely cousin from behind pushing it in as far as it would go. He pulled her upper body and slide his hands under her grabbing both nipples and pulled and twisted them all the while the loud smacking sound echoed in the room. The strong scent of sex filled the air and Johan was filled with lust and pleasure but he could not breath.

Brittany was enjoying the pleasures of being under a man, and his dick in her, when suddenly her cousin was flipping her to her hands and knees and stuffing that hard member back into her soaked, wanting pussy, and going back at it. "Fuck. Ohh. Doggy style. Really? Ohh, this was a surprise." Brittany wasn't complaining, however, banging herself back into him while looking back to him with a twinkle and one hand on her Ds. "When you unload this time, we take a breather from the fucking. Mainly. 'cause it sounds like you need it." She gasped having a bit of fun with him. "Seriously,, I need to see how much control you now have with your magic."

Johan was completely spent after cumming in her one more time. Johan rolled off of Brittany and laid face up on the bed next to her his breathing coming back to him.
He looked over at Brittany as she laid down next to him her color was so beautiful her skin and face she looked wonderful naked and a little flushed. My god Brittany he said to her I feel so, I'm not sure how to put it. My mind is clear as bell and I feel alive for the first time in a long time. It feel like i don't have a care in the world.
Smiling he says like being a kind again. I can not ever thank you for this adventure with sex, you are the best Cousin in the world. He turns to face her his limp 6 inch cock hangs down between them as he stares at her. I can not believe how open and free you are, your wonderful. I know I am going to learn so much from you. If the others i meet her are as intelligent and open as you are with their feelings this is going to be the best summer of my life. I don't mean just sex I mean taking in
all the information I can from everyone I meet and learning how to control this gift i was given. He smiles i might even learn how to put your breasts back they way they were. But i like them that size and I think you do too. But that can wait lets get cleaned up and dressed for breakfast. You don't think they will be made at us do you. Turning and sitting on the side of the bed looking a round for his bag, and there it was right where he dropped it yesterday. Do you have a shower he asks waking over to pick up the bag, then smiling at Brittany is the shower big enough for two?:

"Oh you're quite welcome; I rather enjoyed it myself!" Brittany laughed. "Yes, that's a good start that you're mind's clear, now. I felt much the same way after daddy fucked me, albeit not as senseless as you tried to!" She looked him over as he got up, "I'm not kidding when I say, I'm seriously thinking of. sending your bed back to sender. I don't give a damn that you're my cousin. I haven't enjoyed sex like that in years. Thanks ever so much for the compliments." As he explained how he wanted to learn from everyone, she thought about it. "Well, exactly how much can you expect you'll learn from Penelope Holmes? She's a master detective, not a witch. Perhaps she can teach you the powers of observation, like she has me. I started under her teachings at about 16, and still have only 'scratched the surface', according to her. Controlling will have to come from the rest of the family, but only if I feel I'm over my head." With a grin and nudge, she teased, "Not very ruddy likely, I think I've got this!"
Brittany nodded as he mentioned breakfast, but shook her head, and showed him the room's bathroom, which was barely big enough for two under normal circumstances. There would be no fun in that walk-in shower; it was obviously built for one at a time. "The bathroom outside our room is much bigger, granted, but would you really want the. risk of Holmes walking in on us? I met her wrath ONCE, never again."

Penelope Holmes was only a few years older than Brittany but she looked much older with the curved pipe like her ancestor's hanging out of her mouth and the smoke wafting lazily about her, and her brunette hair all but covered by the deer hunters cap with brims on both sides, and a camouflage plaid pattern. "Bout time, you two, you might want to watch yourselves now, even a lesser detective would know what that much squeaking means. Really, Brit, I thought I had mentioned you needed to oil them if you didn't want the whole house knowing about your liasions."
Brittany blushed, "When was my last?" She grinned mischievously.
"Touche. Me a fortnight ago." (14-20 days. Varies according to what site you check.)

Johan came up behind Brittany as Penelope and her were talking. he blushed a bit himself as she snagged them both.
Good morning Johan said as he held a hand out to her. Did I hear someone mention breakfast? I am so hungry I could eat a horse or something about that size he grinned. The house was much larger than Johan had ever imagined, the larger stairs and columns and all the paintings. Never had he seen anything like this since he
was at His Uncle Whitehouse estate.

Johan followed Brittany down to the dinning room just off the Kithchen. "Hey Brittany how many people work in the house, it looks like a lot?" They ate breakfast and Johan was watching her and she was catching him peeking over at her time and again. She had a scone on her side dish and he wanted to play with her so he concentrated on it and it began to move he grinned at his ability it was strange usually the scone would of exploded or flew across the room and broke a window or something worse. He was just about to slide it across the table when a small hand reached out and snatched it up off the plate. "Damn Brittany I almost had it he laughed.

"Work?" Brittany asked surprised, then looked askance toward Penelope who shrugged. As breakfast was winding down, and Holmes had a chance to process the tenants, "You, your parents, that odd college girl in room D, and myself." Holmes answered puffing her pipe as she snatched the last scone, not knowing Johan. was practicing with it. Then she heard his voice. "I know my hand's near as pale..." Holmes scolded with a chuckle. "You definitely need lessons in observation!" She added with a smile and wink, putting preserves on her trophy, as she removed her pipe, all in a series of fluid motions, before eating the scone. "Now, then," she commented, "All plates to the sink. Johan, you're elected to wash, I'll dry. I'll show you where to put the dishes, as usually one washes, dries and stows. Shared chores, you understand, speaking of which: Brit, garbage."
"Yes, mum." Brit laughed. Johan had just been accepted! He just didn't know it, fully,, as yet!

Johan liked Penelope she was interesting and his keen eye and noticed through the clothes she wore that she had a nice ass. He laughed to himself a little because she was pretty much all business. He wondered as he helped wash the breakfast dishes if she ever took off that cap and let her hair down. Only time would tell he thought. Looking at Penelope Johan said. " How long have you known Brittany you seem to be connected he smiled in more ways than one. I find it fascinating
that her observations are right on. She can almost read my thought not that it's a bad thing it works ok for us.

Finishing the dishes Johan wipes his hands and hangs the dish towel up to dry, as Brittany walks back in. He loves the way she looks in the morning she has a brightness to her face that seems to glow. He also wonders why Penelope had not mentioned her larger than life breasts that Brittany had not been able to hide very well. He now watched then bounce and sway on her chest and smiled as she neared him. He had this silly grin on his face as he whispered. "I think I like them that size What if i dont change them would that be a bad thing?"

"Four years, two months." Holmes answers, putting the last of the dishes away and checking the calendar. "To the very day." She concludes, tapping the date with a forefinger. "As for knowing what you're thinking, that might be more blood related than observations. I most likely don't have half the ability my famous ancestor did; what I have, I've passed along to her, she's a great student." She turns, looks him right in the eye, and says, "And quite incredible in bed, wouldn't you agree?" Her eyebrow raises slightly as she puffs her pipe. "I assume her, ah, new endowment is your doing?"
Brittany seemed more self conscious. about having the two extra sizes on her, even noticing and catching herself checking to make sure they were hers. "I think I can, erm, adjust."
Penelope shrugs, "Only one in this flat you're likely to give a heart-attack is the college girl. Not going to upset me one way or the other. Your whole family has some form of magic powers."
"Only Johan can reverse this, he cast it, however. Ihave to wish it." Brittany explains.
"And...?" Holmes pushes,
Looking directly at Johan, Brittany states emphatically, "Not so sure I do."

Johan was some what surprised when she asked if she was great in the bed. He looked her right back and said softly. She was my first and probably the best I will ever have for the rest of my life. I want her even now he whispered low and winked back at her.

Leaning on the counter and watching the two women talk back and forth about her tits like they were a good book, amused him and then when she said she was
not sure she wanted them put back it made him smile cause neither did he.

"So where do we start Johan asked both women actually not knowing which one he was thinking about at the time. I am ready to begin and can"t wait to learn something today or at least try something new. " I am going to like my stay here Johan said more to himself than anyone.

Holmes chuckles, choking on her pipe in the process. "Can't wait, eh? One could take that a number of ways; head out of the cellar, I'm girls only. They can't even use toys. Fingers and tongues only. Now, observation skills can more or less be learned, but you must be aware and alert to my lessons."
Brittany laughs. She had a feeling her cousin would hit on the only lesbian in the house eventually. She can't blame him, as the 24 year-old old Holmes is quite lovely, and easy on the eyes. She stands 5'7", weighs in at 120, and a very hourglass 34B-26-34 figure. Holmes, though, loved her ladies...and one cute teen girl, and no man,no matter how magical, would change her mind. "Might be a good idea to leave it be, Johan. She's not your type, but most her lovers are. At any rate..." She sets one of Holmes' favorite ashtrays in front of him. "Set this next to the portrait of Holmes himself. With your magic." She points to the bare spot on the mantle as Penelope Holmes lets out a cough of disapproval. "Trust me, sweets, I think he's got this."

Johan was all smiles as his cousin spoke to him, He had no idea she only liked girls, but no matter at least she was easy on the eyes. looking around the room as they spoke his eyes settled on the portrait of old Holmes himself and he looked at the ash tray she sat down in front of him. Taking note of the tone in the lovely Ms Holmes he lifted one eye brow and frowned at her. Indeed he says you have so little faith in Brittany's ability to teach me. She worked hard all night helping me develope my skills. With a big shit eating grin on his face Johan looked at the ash tray then where he wanted it and with little or no effort a shock even to him
it lifted in the air like a feather and floated quickly to the spot and promptly turned upside down and landed softly on the mantle beneath the picture. Oh damn the luck Johan mumbled, as he lifted it again and turned it over dropping it back in the same spot. only to have it disappear completely from the mantle and reappear back in front of him on the table right where Brittany had placed it. Johan's eyes widened as it reappeared there next to him.

Looking over at Brittany thinking she was the culprit and had played a trick on him, What in the name of old ghosts was that all about did you do that? He reached out and lifted it up looking at the ash tray examining it to see it did not have a string or wire attached to it. That is very strange indeed. H placed the tray back down and looked over at Brittany again her ample breasts looked so full and lovely under her blouse, he concentrated on them and began to make the nipples grow
slowly till they were at full length then made them start to move up and down the twin nipples rubbing against the inside of her blouse first one then the other
making lovely little lumps under her blouse. He figured one good trick deserved another.

Brittany blinks as Holmes lifts an eyebrow again at the incident happening. "Like Ms. Holmes said... Head outta the cellar." She says sternly. "I didn't pull that trick on you."
Penelope Holmes looks at the mantle, "My great great great great grandfather always said there was something odd and off about this mantle. Why don't you try removing his portrait from the wall, Brit?"
"Holmes! You said if I dared...!"
"In your vernacular, 'trust me, sweets'."
With a sigh, Brittany waved her finger, which unhooked the portrait from it's place. Brittany continued pointing setting it gently at Holmes' descendant's feet. As soon as rested against Penelope's legs, Brittany cut her spell. All three would watch it practically jump back to its spot on the wall. Penelope, almost like she expected it, Brittany with her mouth agape, and eyes wide.

Johan, now completely amazed at the strange goings on here at this magical home stares as the picture of the old detective flys right back to the mantle and hangs itself back on the wall, and with a little jerk levels the picture on the wall. He turns and looks at both women, Brittany mouth open looks shocked, while her mentor seems not at all amused. So, the house is haunted I see, Brittany what other strange things happen here that I should know about. Johan walks to the mantle and looks up at the picture. He was quite an amazing man wasn't he? Turning to look at Penelope I thought he was a normal mortal not at all trained in the arts.

I shall keep a sharper eye out from now on and keep my inner eye wide open as well. Johan was feeling better after all the happenings since his arrival and decided it was time to try something a little harder. Looking high in the vaulted ceiling of the room they were standing he pointed his right index finger toward a pair of old shutters two floors above them, they looked like they had not been opened in years but he was determined to see them fly open. his eyes narrowed and he twirled his index finger in a clockwise direction and then pointing at the windows he spoke. Shutters of old blocking the wind open now and let the wind in. There was a bright light for an instant and the shutters moved outward a small amount letting a cool breeze in filling the hall with fresh air. "Look at that Brittany" Johan smiled and looked over at her "I did it". But it was short lived, the shutters banged shut again and dust flew around the floors above them.

"He was." Penelope nodded. "Howbeit, he was...ahh...attuned to the supernatural. Several of his more obscure cases centered on the paranormal. His observations of the strange goings on in this old brownstone can be assessed in his memoirs." Ms. Holmes then pointed to the centuries old bookshelf. The same one her ancestor used. "You'll find in them, that he noticed the peculiarities during his lifetime. This place has been...erm...haunted...for. nigh onto 115 years. Dating back to 1899."
Brittany continued, "you best keep your third eye open. Whatever affects the house, occasionally affects any non-witch. They become extremely lustful, craving...pussy in Holmes' case... The college girl? She had to settle for me and a strap-on." Brittany explained with almost a laugh written all over her face. There wasn't a dick to be found for the poor thing, except the hard plastic ones of Brittany's!
"I won't let my high school aged honey in the house, because it strikes at, erm, less than opportune times." Holmes stated with a blush.
"Deprive the non-magicals when they're under the influence is never a good idea." Brittany's mom had appeared, and realised quickly what was being discussed. "They'll leave the house in that state? They usually become sex-starved nymphos. Never any good in any town, let alone this one."

Johan was enjoying listening about Brittany giving Holmes a good fuckinv with her strap on when Brittany's mom walked up. She seemed kind enough but rather straight forward. He wondered where Brittany got her humorous side. He watched as her mom turned to say something to Brittany and her larger breasts came to his mind wondering how she might not notice. He was worried when a whiff of the dust he disturbed earlier struck his nose as his mind filled with the picture of her naked tits...Johan sneezed hard and Brittany's tits grew even more just as her mom was about to speak. She stood there mouth open...Holmes coughed or gagged or laughed he was not sure which while his face had such a shockedook on it. Blast the luck he blurted out now look what I have done.

It was clear he was breaking new ground and making strides but he had to get Brittany's tits out of his head. Come Brittany we need to look around something is afoot here and I intend to find out what

"Hey! Now THIS is all YOU, Mister, put 'em back to Ds!" Brittany growled, unimpressed, "It's one thing when your magic backfires due to the house having issues!?"
"My word, but his mind's a mess of lust." Holmes stated matter of factly. She raised an eyebrow as she puffed on her pipe. "We can't be having that. Head out of the gutter. You are spot on, something is afoot."
"That issue on powers was supposed to have been dealt with accordingly."Brittany's mother looked directly at her as she spoke the words. She glared at Johan as she asked, "What did you two do up there, pretend to by making the bed squeak an overexuberant amount?!"
"Brit had the largest smile I've ever seen on her face. I didn't meet her before her biological father had her. They had sex. Problem is, I think they've fallen in love along the way." Penelope Holmes was in no mood to pull punches.

Johan was as shocked as everyone else at what happened after he sneezed. His eyes went wide then he frowned when Brittany and her mom both tore into him. "I didn't do it for kicks it just happened, just give me a little time and I will figure it out i promise." Johan looked over at Brittany as Holmes spoke of them falling in love.
We have to get to work cousin he said in a matter of fact tone I have to get control of my powers and now or this house may be my worst enemy.

"Ladies i bid you a farewell for now but we shall return later and in better spirits than this i can promise you." With that he took Brittanys hand and led her away to the far staircase and up two flights of stairs till they reached the landing near the library. "Brittany I am terribly sorry about your breasts but i think i can fix them with your help." a smile came over his face as he looked into those lovely sea green eyes of hers and he was lost in them for a few seconds. He told her that ever since he made them bigger the first time he had been thinking about how to shrink them back but she had said she liked them that size and so he had the mental picture of them in his head and had never cleared it out. He needed her to do a transference from his head to out the window to god knows of that picture of her large breasts. It might float off into space or god knows where the wind might take it and who might find it but it would only be a picture of tits not showing her face or anything else. "isn't there a book of spells for ones mind he asked her as he walked into the library with her in tow."

He started looking thru the books on the shelves not knowing where to look but using the powers of deduction he narrowed his search to books with the letter M in the title.

"Brittany, would it be a bad thing for us both if we did fall in love with each other we are of course blood cousins, I know it has happened in our family before and I don't believe it caused any harm." turning to her in that dusty row of shelves her looked her in those green eyes again a smile broke out across his face and he grinned big. "you ever fucked in a library before" he whispered thinking about the only person at the other end of the library a woman reading a large book near a window. "I am thinking the chance of being caught or over heard might be just what i need to get this damn thing under control for good, don't you think its worth the risk?" Johan peeked around the shelf at her she had her back to them but she was far off it would take a lot of noise to distrube her.

Brittany smirked as she noticed the young woman reading. "That's the college student. Watch out for her...she likes to watch. Oh, and see how engrossed in that book she is?" Brittany put a finger to her lips in 'shh' fashion, winked at her cousin. and told him silently to watch from behind the bookshelf closest to her. She stayed just out of the dusty blonde's line of vision. before ducking under the table. Sure enough, the co-ed was in a plaid skirt, legs uncrossed, both feet shod in running shoes, flat on the floor.
She carefully inched her head up the 19 year-old girl's skirt, noticing, as always, no panties, and started a tongue assault on college aged pussy.
At first, the girl's face turned to a half cocked grin, but her eyes never left the book. Five minutes into it, the book was down, her head was back, her legs spread, and her skirt hiked up, revealing Brittany pleasuring her. "Oh..yes...Brittany, fuck! Oh...WHEN you just gonna ask, huh? You know you and Holmes can have some any time...ohhh yes! I prefer you ASK, though." With that the college girl moaned in ecstasy.
Brittany walked over to where Johan was standing. "Okay, your turn, slugger. I don't think Tiff will bother watching since she just got some."

Johan was shocked as Brittany moved slowly toward the table and disappeared under it. What the hell was she doing. Johan got down and watched as she pushed her head right between her legs. Was she mad or what, he really didn't care after a little time the girl leaned back pulled her skirt up to her waist and moaned so loud he was afraid everyone in the house would come running. She must of licked and sucked on her for more than 5 minutes till the girl orgasumed hard and long. It was wonderful to watch. Brittany crawled out from under the table over to him and smiling pretty much said to go for it, so he did.

Johan took Brittanys hand and led her to the behind the book shelf on the other end of the library and stripped her naked so fast her amrms hand not even come back down to her hips and her skirt and panties were around her ankles. Johan stripped off all his clothes in record time his cock sticking out so damn stiff after watching her eat out the college girl. Johan stood on her skirt and panties and grabbed her around her super small waist and lifted her out of her clothes on the floor sitting her on the table. Pushing her legs wide apart her began to do for her what she had just done to the unsuspecting college girl He parted her folds fo warm wet pussy lips with his fingers and slipped his tounge in as deep as it would go and began to pleasure her best he could. flicking his tounge over her clit and then forcing it deep into her pussy. the loud sucking slurping sound was hard to miss he was sure but John did not care at this point. He could hear loud sounds coming from Brittany her hands did come to him but in her own time. His face was buried in her pussy for a long time once he almost could not breath. He gasped for air then went right back in and finished her off.

his hand were under her ass cheeks holding them as he lifted his wet face from between her legs a smile on his face as he stared up between her two huge tits and asked. "My turn now?" Johan licked her cum off his face then slid up along her warm soft naked body to her lips and let her taste her own cum. It was a long hot passionate kiss that he had grown to love from her. She was such a strong but passionate lover and He was sure they were going to have a long relationship to explore each other in and get to know all their buttons and when to push them.

Brittany giggled, chuckled and pretty much just let her horny cousin take her clothes off for her. When he went between her legs, her grin grew three-fold."Mmm, loved my little show, eh?" She giggled as he had stripped her. Now, she was mimicking the girl she just ate out in front of him: eyes closed, head thrown back, and moaning, albeit much quieter than Tiff had been. "Yes...Johan, mmm, you learned that quickly!" She gasped out as she came, and Tiff overheard it. Chuckling to herself, the college co-ed said quietly, "Honestly, that Brittany...such a nympho!" licked a finger and turned the page of her book. Brittany had been correct, she didn't want to watch, since she got some.
Brittany pulled her male cousin and lover into an embrace and french kiss. "Mmm, sounds good to me," she smirked, hopping off, getting on her knees, and sticking his hard rod in her mouth, and began to perform a vacuum that moaned sensually as she sucked readily. Tiff pretty much ignored the noise coming from the two. Chuckling to herself at the sounds of their display of passion for one. another.
Brittany was really yanking and pulling on his member, but her mouth wouldn't be letting go very easily. She loved the taste of man cum and woman cum.

Johan was amazed at his lovely cousin and the fact that there was a chance of being caught or seen made it even that much more enjoyable. He could watch Brittany suck on him forever but she was so damn good Johan found it hard to hold back. He tried for a short time then, gripping Brittany's head in both hands he started moving in and out of her lovely round mouth. Nothing pleased him more than to watch his member slip in and out of her perfect mouth. She was beautiful naked and he liked her that way, as she looked up at him with those lovely sea green eyes his heart just melted and he smiled down at her.
All the while fucking her pretty little face. John had not noticed but her breasts were slowly returning to their original size ever so slowly. The nipples were growing smaller too and harder as he moved in and out forcing it deep into her throat. Johan felt in complete control he was harder than he had ever been and was ready to explode and did so in short order holding to her cheeks he watched as his cock swelled up in her mouth and then he just erupted in her mouth her eyes widened as he held her there she was amazing and his body felt free and lighter as the blood rushed to his cock and away from his brain.

Brittany could feel the subtle changes in her breast size, as she finished off her cousin. Her desire to keep D cups, prevented them from shrinking below that size, proving her point that it had to be mutual desire, she WANTED the Ds, but nothing larger.

Back
Top Bottom