Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic (Johnn X simplerp)

Johnn

Banned
Banished
John really did not have any idea why he had been the only one sent to the family get together. He was planning on going out to his uncles old cabin and see if he could find anything to help him control the weird things taking his life over. He can not control his thoughts when he is angry or god hell him turned on. He knew he needed help when he got mad at his aunt robin last week. She would not stop ragging on him and came to his room walked right in and yelled for him to turn that trash down. All he did was turn and glare at her in his mind he was thinking I wish you would just go away. But all her clothes did instead. Holy shit she wasn't that good looking even naked.

Well he is here and was told where he would be sleeping so he walked up a wild set of stairs and found the door on his map.thinking he was here early he pushed the door open and stepped into the room. John could not believe his eyes. Oh my god he blurts out
Johann could not believe his eyes the door swings open silently and in the middle of the room stands a gorgeous girl. Wait he is sharing room with a distant cousin. A girl cousin? No way his mind d whirling now as she moves her hand so subtle and shoes rise off the floor and glide into a closet. John blinks his eyes. OMG he blurts out you have powers too. He drops his suitcase on the floor. John is fairly normal looking as boys go. He is 5 feet 6 and has a swimmers body lo g arms strong legs bushy dark brown hair and deep blue eyes with purple pupils. He thinks Hus eyes suck. His smile however as worked Wonders for him over the years

Brittany had been late coming home from her job helping a well known English detective who claimed she was the great granddaughter of the greatest detective of all time, Sherlock Holmes. The 5'4" 20year-old auburn haired young lady with ocean blue eyes and a 34-28-36 figure, had been in the process of a spell to shape up her room for an unannounced guest. The detective's aide lost her concentration and the shoes fell to the floor. "Blimey! I hadn't brought in the bed yet!" She had hung around the detective too long and had picked up on her accent. She turned around to face her cousin. "Yes, I've had them for a while now." She looked him over, trying to take both her supernatural abilities and those she picked up from the detective she worked for. After about three minutes, she said, "Let me guess, you're my cousin, Johann whose powers are just coming to the forefront and need a tutor. Your mom sent you here on the guise of za family get together for me, whose barely in control of her own. You traveled by bus and taxi, and you may be here for the long haul."
She waited to see how well she'd done.

simpleroleplayer said:
Brittany had been late coming home from her job helping a well known English detective who claimed she was the great granddaughter of the greatest detective of all time, Sherlock Holmes. The 5'4" 20year-old auburn haired young lady with ocean blue eyes and a 34-28-36 figure, had been in the process of a spell to shape up her room for an unannounced guest. The detective's aide lost her concentration and the shoes fell to the floor. "Blimey! I hadn't brought in the bed yet!" She had hung around the detective too long and had picked up on her accent. She turned around to face her cousin. "Yes, I've had them for a while now." She looked him over, trying to take both her supernatural abilities and those she picked up from the detective she worked for. After about three minutes, she said, "Let me guess, you're my cousin, Johann whose powers are just coming to the forefront and need a tutor. Your mom sent you here on the guise of za family get together for me, whose barely in control of her own. You traveled by bus and taxi, and you may be here for the long haul."
She waited to see how well she'd done.

The first thing Johan had noticed when she turned to look at him were her gorgeous green eyes. She had the look of frustration for a sec then she smiled with this one eye brow raised was this his cousin he was supposed to be sharing a room with. No bloody way he thought.His heart was pounding hard in his chest he was amazed at her perceptions and that she was dead on. Johan's mind was running a mile a minute but he opened his mouth to speak and nothing came out. Why did she have to be his cousin of all the damn luck.

Yes, um yes you are spot on he smiles I am Johan, son of Thorton, and I was sent her to be taught, are you to teach me he asks softly. Am I living here with you, cause you mentioned a bed that was not here yet. I have so many questions, how did you know all that are you witch? He raises his eye brows and grins, do witches run in your family as well. He had a thousand questions and was trying to get them all out at once. He stops and sighs deeply I am sorry I should not go on like this.

You have a lovely home I am pleased to be here and I am at your service with that he bows politely like he was taught many years ago.
He looks up from his bow and see her turning her head to look at him sideways.

As Brittany continued to exercise her powers of observation, taking in Johan's form from each angle with only subtle head movements, only her eyes clearly travelled, she listened to his questions.
Waiting for him to finish all his questions, all of them Penelope, her employer, would tell her are important, before she starts answering them in order.
"First, yes, I'm that Brittany of whom you were informed, who would train you. Though, I can't imagine why, as I'm no expert either. Second, you heard correctly, you're rooming with me, as the downstairs belongs to my parents, and the other room down the hall to my employer Penelope Holmes.
Thirdly, although I am a witch, I used my employer's great-grandfather's patented powers of detective reasoning to correctly determine your appearance. For example, I noticed your suitcase is smudged as if laying against something most probably rubber. That told me you had taken a taxi from the bus station, the most likely point of origin since our burg has no airport, andthe distance to my aunt's wouldn't warrant a flight. The rest as she says, was elementary." Brittany once again raised an well sculpted eyebrow. "You don't recognize this place? It's only the most famous 'brownstone in history. My employer's great-grandfather did his most famous work from here. It's her home and the only rule is no drugs, although she herself, smokes a pipe with tobacco and allows drinking of liquor. She already knows I'm a witch, and our whole family. is. She would rather have us here, than 'mere mortals who given the chance, may accidentally torch the place.'"
With a smile, she asks, "Any more questions, dear cousin?"

simpleroleplayer said:
As Brittany continued to exercise her powers of observation, taking in Johan's form from each angle with only subtle head movements, only her eyes clearly travelled, she listened to his questions.
Waiting for him to finish all his questions, all of them Penelope, her employer, would tell her are important, before she starts answering them in order.
"First, yes, I'm that Brittany of whom you were informed, who would train you. Though, I can't imagine why, as I'm no expert either. Second, you heard correctly, you're rooming with me, as the downstairs belongs to my parents, and the other room down the hall to my employer Penelope Holmes.
Thirdly, although I am a witch, I used my employer's great-grandfather's patented powers of detective reasoning to correctly determine your appearance. For example, I noticed your suitcase is smudged as if laying against something most probably rubber. That told me you had taken a taxi from the bus station, the most likely point of origin since our burg has no airport, andthe distance to my aunt's wouldn't warrant a flight. The rest as she says, was elementary." Brittany once again raised an well sculpted eyebrow. "You don't recognize this place? It's only the most famous 'brownstone in history. My employer's great-grandfather did his most famous work from here. It's her home and the only rule is no drugs, although she herself, smokes a pipe with tobacco and allows drinking of liquor. She already knows I'm a witch, and our whole family. is. She would rather have us here, than 'mere mortals who given the chance, may accidentally torch the place.'"
With a smile, she asks, "Any more questions, dear cousin?"

Johan watches her as she talks her lips so perfect just like her body. He had no idea he had any cousins that could possibly be as beauitiful as Brittany. watching her face was suck joy, he was mesmerized. When she finishes he just smiles and says no Cousin i do not have any more questions. Yes, yes I do. Where am I supposed to sleep. He looks around the room and it is not a boys room for sure.

My mum sent me here he says, knowing your a girl cousin and that you are supposed to help me learn to control my powers? What ever you cann this curse. I try to keep it at bay as much as i can and then all at once i do something and things go terribly wrong. like they did with my poor Auntie. He looks at her, and sighs god i hope no one told you about that horrible day.

Don't you have like books that teaches these things there have to be some. Hidden away maybe by older witches from a long time ago. Wait does that make me a warlock he says mostly to himself. He looks up at her there at too many things in my head right now I just need to get settled and sit down so we can talk. We need to talk Brittany.

Brittany isn't sure exactly how to explain how magic and spells aren't really a curse. Calmly, she answers his first question by bringing in a bed, in pieces, dancing to "The Sorceror's Apprentice" which starts playing out of nowhere. The bed puts itself together in a corner, followed by the box spring and mattress laying down, and the sheets and spread until the bed is made. Once the bed is complete the music stops.
"Controlling your powers isn't easy. I have my share of mishaps and such. Once I accidentally turned my employer into a talking action doll. She has, on occasion, reminded me about that when my head gets too big."
Brittany had plenty of books on the wall at the head of the newly made bed. She points to them saying, "Plenty of everything under the sun, including alchemy. Though I have learned practice is the best way to learn control."
She takes a seat in a chair. and pulls one up. near hers. "What do you need to talk about, what problems are you having with your control? Or perhaps a get acquainted chat? How or where we came from?" She was smiling at him, being the best possible hostess she could, while at the same time, enticing him to really open up, not that he hadn't been already.

Johan was smiling at her, never had he met a girl. No a young woman with such quick wit. He walks over and thanks her for the chair, he had so much to as he wanted to know so much but he knew by her face there would be time to learn it all. Johan settled into the chair fa inch his cousin and finally took the time to really look at her. He started with her beautiful hair which shined with the light that flowed in the open window. I love your auburn hair he says with a soft voice, not a statement but an observation. Her eyes drew his to hers. You can get lost in them he knew as his eyes dropped and slowly took in the rest of her all the way to her toes. Why did she have to be his cousin he thought, she was gorgeous. His eye met hers again and he sighed deeply. I have had some terrible and some silky things happen to me since I figured out I was different from most boys. Some with girls and women. I don't' know why mostly with women but I need to learn how to control my thoughts. My emotions also cause me lots of problems. I have the power to make things vanish. But have never been able to bring anything back. Do you know how frustrating that is? His eyes drop to her chest for a sec and he thinks about her bra and trays hard to see if he can just undo it just to show her what he means but in doing this her eyes widen as her chest jiggles for an instant and the garment vanishes from under her clothes. He stares as her

He stares at her as a shocked look of surprise comes over her and all of a sudden her full breasts seem fuller but now a set on ridhid nipplez press against the inside of her blouse. Oh damn he blurts out and he draws in a breath. Holy poop I ah I didn't' mean to I was he sinks back in his chair as he looks back up at her face. Like a small boy who had done something wrong he blushes

Brittany had B cups, which had suddenly became Ds. "I, ahem, see. Soo, you can't make the clothes come back? Since I can't afford losing any more clothes..." with a smile, she took off her blouse and unfastened her skirt. Sliding it off, she said, "Have you been intimate with a girl yet? Because it looks like your hormones are fouling up your magic. I had to at 16, it's the family curse if you will. You need to fuck before you can start learning better control; you can't stay a virgin AND control your powers; it's impossible. I may be your cousin, but if you need 'broken in'..." She gave him a wink and slid off her panties. Her dad broke her in, so incest was not an issue with her. "So...are you a tiger,..." she got up sauntered seductively to the bed and stretched face up on the bed, "or are you a pussycat?" She finished, laying back slowly.

Johan's eyes grew larger as did a certain part of his anatomy with every piece of clothing his gorgeous cousin took off. He flushed bright red as she slipped her panties off and then slide onto her bed face up. He stood walking over licking his lips not believing what she was doing but what she was saying made sense. Starting to undress next to her bed quickly he smiled down at her. No I have never been with a woman yet. Except for my aunt who made me cum the day I made her clothes disappear. She used her mouth have you ever heard of that he asked kicking his boxers under her bed? His eyes traveled her whole body.from toes to those green eyes. He flushed even redder as his hard on bounced up and down as he climbed on the bed next to her. His hands instantly went to get enlarged breasts. Her pink nipples looked wonderful and he wonderd what he might be able to do to them and with them. He was sure of one thing he was with the woman to teach him what ever he wanted to learn

"Erm, yes, dear cousin, I've given my share of THOSE. They're called blowjobs. YOU didn't technically do itt yet, because Auntie forgot the cardinal rule. The one breaking in the virgin cannot be more than ten years, with the exception of a dad breaking in his daughter(s). Don't bother asking, I haven't the foggiest. Second rule, it takes more than that. Intercourse MUST be performed; no ifs, ands or buts. Sounds like all you received was an undress rehearsal, if you will. She probably didn't even do it correctly."
The entire time Brittany had been rubbing, caressing, and jerking his member. At the same time, she took his hand. and led it between her legs to her damp waiting box, and with her fingers directing. his hand to rub and massage it. Now that she was finished speaking, Brittany positioned herself so that he could keep fingering, and bent over his dick, taking it all the way in, before sucking, bobbing, licking and kissing his throbbing member. After a few more minutes of teasing in that aspect, she kept it in her mouth and sucked, her lips fitting tightly around it, while she ran her hand up and down his shaft.

Johan was shocked beyond his widest dreams. This was way more intense than his Auntie. This was amazing and hewas breathless, actually he was gasping for air while his manhood continued to grow both in length and wwidth
It was all he could do to stay up on his knees. What he was feeling was past any of his boyhood fantasies. He put a hand on her bare shoulder reaching down and pulling her long auburn hair aside so he could see her face and mouth. Her green eyes glowed as her beautiful lips streached over his aching cock. His heart pounded in his chest as he listened to the noises coming from between his legs. Her breasts mashed into his thighs as she assaulted his cock with hands and mouth. But I oh god I might vjm he bresthlessly blurys out. Wait ohh god he can feel his balls fill with cum as he trays hard to grasp what to do next

Brittany "mmm'ed" and slurped, she took her free hand and again put his on her pussy and nodded, begging with those ocean blues for him to feel her up. She closed her eyes now, to continue her sucking and bobbing. She begged by actions and glances for him to feed her his seed. She could tell he was trying to hold back, she gave him the 'don't hold back, let it flow,' look. No matter how he looked or tried to change things, she WAS going to swallow; it was up to him how much and long he was going to cum.

Johan's mind was full of senses he had never felt his body was on the verge of exploding in
Brittany's mouth when a warm wet feeling hit his right hand as she moved it between her thighs. He felt such heat and wet wonderful flesh that it distracted him from her awesome mouth on his huge swollen cock. Johan looked down where she had placed it and found his fingers exploring something he had never felt or seen.
Her soft curly short Auburn hair almost like angel hair made the sensation that much more exciting for him. He pushed his fingers thru it and down past her clit which he had no idea what it was it just made her growl as he played with it forcing his fingers into folds of soft warm wet skin. he leaned to the side so he could see better as he pushe one finger thru the middle of the folds finding one really hot spot that Johan could not help pushing his finger into the warmth he felt was beyond anything he ever could of dreamed. John was so engrossed in playing with her he lost his load in a shaking gasping fit he could not breath his hand gripped her pussy with such force as he grunted and started humping her face pushing his hard long cock deep into her throat. Johan had never cum this hard in his entire life and it took all of his power to kneel on the bed next to his naked gorgeous cousin. He look down her mouth locked on his cock her lovely green eyes looking up at him.

As Johan lost his load down her waiting throat, Brittany began gulping and slurping, noisily swallowing every drop as she gave him a playful wink. After she licked him clean, she laid back, putting her hands over her head, and whispered "mmm, for a virgin you got soft hands. Keep touching and fingering, and when you're sure you're ready, go down there and lick my pussy. " Brittany's voice was sultry, yet soothing. She helped his hand and fingers by squeezing gently with her inner thigh and vaginal muscles, which sent waves of pleasure through her body. Brittany, however, could control herself a little better.

Johan leaned hard against her side as he gasped hard for breath. His heart hammered in his chest as he felt his still sensative cock slip from her lips. She had this smile on her face he had never seen before. It was a come get me look mixed with, I just made your whole year little boy. His eyes began to focus again and his breath came back to him as he realized she was still laying there naked on her back with her arms now high over her head. Holy shit he thought never had he met a woman so sensual and sexy and this was his cousin. His brain kicked in finally and he pulled his hand away from her soft swollen pussy lips and johan moved over between her parted legs he didn't gently shove them apart, he took hold of her legs just below her knees lifting them off the bed and up pulling them wide as he wanted moving up closer his cock sticking straight out from his hips still hard as a rock. Never had he seen a woman's pussy and there it was wet pink and open to him waiting. he lowered his face and never having done this he just went for it. He licked at the lips his tounge parting the folds of skin as he explored places he had never even seen before. The taste was different, salty and strong but he liked it. He really didn't know what he was doing but she seemed to like it so he kept pushing his tounge in and out of her wet hot pussy lips forcing his tounge as deep as he could at the same time forcing her legs back over her chest leaving her pussy up in the air where he had complete control of her and it. He was feeling stronger and more confident as he moved up looking up at her face as he licked and sucked on her for over 20 minutes.

"Mmm...Ohh." she sighed as she watched him. She brought her arms down slightly to where her ankles now were, even with her face. She hooked her wrists to her ankles,, from underneath from her POV (point of view). In his, the wrists were holding the front of her ankles. "Oh that's it, work your tongue like a magic wand." She cooed, still teaching. She gasped as he touched an especially arousing spot, even uttered "fuck" under her breath. "Tease my clit; it's at the top. Flick it with your tongue, then put your tongue in my hole and use your nose to tease my clit." The thing with the final statement, that was a personal favorite; no reason the teacher couldn't enjoy being tongue-fucked by her student, right?
She kept her legs up and out of his way, to free his hands for breast play, "By the way, cousin, I didn't ask for D cups. You wanted them on me, so do something with them."
Her pussy got wetter as he went, and as the 20 minutes came to a close, Brittany could no longer direct him. She raised her hips to meet his mouth, bumping and grounding herself into him. "Oh, cuz, yes... mmm!" With a scrunched nose, tightly closed eyes and wide smile, the older cousin cried out in ecstasy as she climaxed. "Oh... HELL yeah!" She gasped breathless. She waited until he stopped licking up her warm juices and looked up, before giving him a very sensual smile and asking seductively, "Are you ready for dessert now?"

Johan laid there looking up at Brittany smiling down at him amazed at her flexability, her legs so far back up that he could see her little butt hole his eyes moving through the pink folds of her swollen pussy lips and that gorgeous auburn fluff on her pubic mound. His eyes met her green ocean flavored eyes, he grined wondering what she meant by desert, but he knew enough from books that it was his turn to have fun and his huge cock was hard as a rock again and he knew where to put it. he got to his knees looking down at her reaching through her legs his hands went right to her huge breasts. Johan thought to himself as he groped
Brittany, did my thoughts do this and can i ever make them go back to normal. he focused on her huge long pink nipples so wrinkled and hard. Johjan pulled on them and watched her eyes as she too watched him she must of been wondering what was going through his mind. Johan gripped both nipples pulling twisting them just having the time of his life he had his own personal tits to play with and he was going to play with them. He lenaed forward beetween her open legs his scock brushing her pussy lips as his mouth closes on the left nipple the sensation of having a woman's nipple in his mouth was exciting, it was so hard, yet so soft so easy to roll with the tip of his tounge. he was ware of his cock bouncing against her soft pussy lips it felt so hot and wet to him that he pushed his hips into her letting it push into the folds of wet hot skin. Johan lowered his hips so he could find her opening the head of his cock searching around probing into her folds of skin then suddenly it pushed inward and there was no resistance and the head popped inside Brittany with such force it shocked him adn he bit the nipple he had in his mouth as he groaned. God she was hot as hell inside and tight. Oh my god he groaned through his full mouth. Johan lifted up looking down where the two of them were joined amazed at seeing his cock buried in her pussy. The skin streaching to let it slide deeper as he leaned inward watching it push farther and farther. Johan looked up at Brittany to see her face as he felt it go all the way inside her. His long curly dark brown hair mashed into her soft fluffy auburn hair. His heart was pounding in his chest this was the real thing not a hand jerking like a mad man but this was fucking and he loved it.

Brittany. smiled, letting Johan take his time. After all it was his virginity he was about to lose. "That's it," she said calmingly as she held her legs in position, when he came in for her breasts. "Ooo, you seem to need no direction on breastplay!" She both teased and meant that. In what felt like several minutes, he found his own way in. She was just about to help, but there was no need. "There we go. Ow. " Brittany wasn't ready for her sensitive nipple to be bit. She rocked her hips and helped him go in deepen, before laying her shins gently onto his shoulders. "Well," she half giggled,"Start thrusting. Build speed as you go! Have fun with me now.

Johan lifted his head from Brittany's large breast and grabbed both legs with his hands, pulling back he pushed in and pulled back watching with great enjoyment his long hard cock slipping in and out of her. She was laying back watching but all the while encouraging him urging him onward. her lovely hips pushed up to meet him forcing his throbbing cock in as far as it would go. Johan lifted up on his knees fully now and began to move his hips getting the feeling of his balance his chest pounded with his heart in his ears. he was free to do as he pleased with her knowing full well she was his cousin, and loving it all the while.

Sweat was forming on his brow as he began to pound hard into her his excitement being driven by her large gorgeous tits bouncing up and down with every thrust into her body.
She jerked under him as his hips slapped and smacked into her naked ass. The sound was wonderful the feeling of skin on skin was out of this world what the hell had he been waiting on to do this. John was like a mad man now wanting to pound here till the sun set her face so delightful such a wonderful smile covered it. All of a sudden he felt this movement in his cock his balls filled with cum and he began to shake like never before his body was on fire his cock was swelling twice its normal size in her pussy he looked down at where they were joined as he kept up the pace her body so fragile looking but taking it without so much as a whimper.
johan leaned forward between her open legs and his head went light he almost fainted the pure pleasure of the explosion of cum inside Brittany's pussy was such a release he had never felt before. Load after load of hot cum spurted deep within her, Johan laid down between her legs his face buried between her tits as he gasped for air, his huge engorged cock throbbed deep within her and he all but passed out.

Just as much as Johan was enjoying his first pussy, Brittany was enjoying HER first cousin. "Oh. Ooo, that's it, you naughty boy, take me...oh fuck, that feels great,! Mmm just like that! Yes!" She had raised up on her elbows to watch him, constantly pushing. hips into him with just as much passion as he was giving. She leaned her head back, baring her neck fully to him as she moaned softly as she gave his throbbing member inside her some natural lubrication as she climaxed, just asshe felt his seed enter her. "Damn. That's the best I've had in a while." She sighed, caressing his hair and back with a hand. "Want to do that with your hot cousin when you want, instead of because it was a need?" Brittany actually meant it was the best she had; but teased about doing it more than once. "Relax for now, sweet cousin." She commented giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Because, come morning, I'll test your control, then show you how to practice it."

Johan felt her tense up and her pussy gripped his cock so tightly then released it and then repeated it quickly. He was still gasping for air as she whispered something about him doing her again when he wanted. Johan knew she was just in the moment and that he would have to find a new way to get to her lovely naked body but not as a virgin cause she just took care of that problem nicely. Johan lifted his head but in doing so her left nipple moved across his right cheek, he moved his mouth to it and sucked it into his warm wet mouth all the way taking his tounge and rolling it in his mouth over and over. The hard long nipple felt wonderful in his mouth and he left it in for a long time sucking and teasing it. His cock still buried deep within Brittany he did not move to take it out or change position. Johan's head cleared up enough to give him balance and some energy so he lifted up off of her belly letting the nipple slip from his mouth as he looked up into her ocean green eyes. After letting ti pop from his lips he watched the breast bounce on her chest and he smiled down at it. Damn I want to play with these all day Brittany, you have the most amazing tits. I wonder if i can make them go back to the size they were he grins down at her. Maybe i should wait till tomorrow and let you try to put these babies in your tops for one night. Are your nipples ever going to stop being hard like this he asked her. he pushed up higher looking down at her naked body under her. I want you again now tonight, tomorrow, I know were cousins but your different and you made me feel something i never felt before. He moved his hips a little pulling his wet cock out of her warm wet pussy then pushed it back in. John gave a throaty groan and whispered "I want to stay in you all night"

Brittany watched him play with her breasts with his mouth.
"Mmm, like I said...you don't need lessons on breastplay. You're doing just fine on your own."
She laughed at his comments about playing all day with her breasts. Especially the desire to give her back her Bs. "I might find myself getting used to Ds. I don't know what my boss will think though. Since she knows about our family, the truth couldn't hurt. And about that...would YOU want them to be Bs? Looks to me, you wanted me...more endowed. So I have to throw ou[/b]t all my bras."
She watched him rise and come back down. "You DO enjoy fucking ylour cousin!" She laughed, hugging him close. "Since it's been some time since I've gotten that good a screw? Sure, stay in me long as you like."
Brittany liked the idea of Johan sleeping on her like that. SHE. slept on top of her dad, with him stuffed in her then virgin pussy all night.

Johan lowered his mouth back down to Brittany's breast taking his time with each one as he pulled her legs down next to him feeling the smoothness of her inner thighs. Never had he had such uninhibited access to a woman's body,it made him feel different inside. The feelings were awesome.he never moved to pull out of her and the longer he played with her breasts the harder he got. He could feel his cousins pussy squeeze him now and then and he loved it

Johan laid his head down tired and spent an hour later and indeed fell asleep on top of Brittany. He dreamed wild dreams of fire and soft white clouds. He slept soundly on her

Brittany wrapped her arms around him, holding him close like he was a body pillow instead of her cousin. Just after she watched her cousin's breathing slow into.sleep, she closed her own eyes. Her dreams were much like what she had just done; she fucked her cousin, or rather he fucked her, in every one.

When morning came, she awoke to find her dreams were reality. "Damn." Brittany muttered with a laugh as she nudged him awake. "Time to waken; eggs and bacon. You and me; hot breakfast tea." Beginning her morning started with getting her cousin out of her, or rather off, he was pretty much all but the former. "Getcher arse up, Johan, you ol' sleepyhead!"

Back
Top Bottom