Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Mate (Bloodwolf x Misa)

Mike chuckled and asked her "I'm not at work today but I do need to do some food shopping for the house so theres enough for two people to eat, hmm last time I did this Sashia was still at home. Do you want to come with me or do you want to read some more books in the study" he smiled at her looking into her eyes.

She felt excitement to know he didn't have to go to work. Though she blushed lightly since he laughed at her. Her bright green eyes locked on him as he spoke. A smile tugged on her lips and she nodded. "I'd like to go with you." The truth was she felt the need to be with him. She shifted from foot to foot as the need to be in his arms tried to push her toward him. She looked down and she felt nervous. She couldn't explain her feelings, well she could and she couldn't. He was such a handsome man, she couldn't help but feel something for him. After all he had saved her two time in the matter of 24 hours. However she knew to him she was more then likely just a kid after all he was four years older then her.

Mike nodded as he smiled at her before he said "Alright then, why don't you go and get changed while I make sure that we have everything we need to go out". He kissed her on her forehead and cheek before he moved off to make sure that he had everything they would need to go shopping today as he wanted to make sure he could get her things that she really wanted as well.

Amber couldn't help but smile as Mike kissed her forehead and cheek. She wanted to feel his lips on her and blushed at the thought. Little did she knew her own body was giving off pheromones, calling to his wolf as she wanted to be his. She did as asked and moved to get dressed. She came back to the kitchen to find him. She wore a pair of cut off jean shorts, and a tank top that hugged her body. She wanted to look good for him. Her long brown hair rolled over her shoulders as she smiled up at him.

Mike got dressed into a long leather Jacket with a black-shirt, a Dragon wrapped around a cross Necklace, Blue cuff Jeans and black trainers. He looked up at Amber and he blushed a little as he saw how much cleavage the tank top showed on her. Mike nose twitched a little as he smelt her pheromones which made the wolf get excited as Mike own pheromones would mix with Ambers ones making her know that Mike wanted her to be be his as well though she would not know about it. "You look so beautiful Amber" Mike said to her.

Amber couldn't help the deep blush that took over her face at his words. "Th-thank you." She stuttered out. She looked down for a moment and shifted from foot to foot. She wanted nothing more then to be closer to him. However she didn't want to be creepy. Looking up at him she offered a small smile. "I'm ready when you are." She said lightly. Her green eyes looking him over for a moment. She swallowed hard and waited for him to lead the way out. She felt like there was something she should say, she just didn't know what. Her heart was racing and she had butterflies. She had never had such a reaction before and she didn't know what to do.

Mike smiled and nodded to her as he open the front door after grabbing his front door key and car keys before he said "well I'm ready now so lets get to it, If you want any food just tell me and I'll get it for you alright?". Mike would then lead her outside where his Aston Martin DBS was, it had been painted blue to match Mike's favourite color.

Offering him a smile and a small nod she followed him out to the car. She stood by the door and waited for him to unlock the car. She slipped inside slowly, careful not to mess up the car. It was a nice a car, she took the time to look around as he drove to the store. Her mind was all over the place as she faught to keep from thinking about Mike. A part of her knew it was wrong, yet a bigger part want him. Little did she know he wanted her too, or at least his wolf did. "What happens if things between us... I mean me staying with you doesn't work out?" She questioned lightly. Her green eyes looked toward, though the moment she looked at him she wished she had. Her reacted at the sight of him, making her swallow hard.

Mike was silent as he thought about it for a long time before he finally answered her "Well if things don't work out between us, then you would have to go into adoption until you turned 19. Honestly those places are never very nice and I've heard of some bad things that happen there to the new kids". "Why do you ask? Is something the matter?" he asked her

Amber blushed as Mike asked why she had question him about such things. She shook her head. "Nothing is wrong... I just..." She swallowed hard and tried her best to think of the best way to explain things to him. "I just ... What if you get sick of me or something happens to you.... " It was part of the truth. The other part she worried about was her feelings toward him. What if something happened between them and she could no longer stay with him. She didn't want to leave Mike.

Mike moved the car to park before he took Amber hands in his own as he looked into her eyes. "Amber, look at me. I will never get sick or Tired of you, you are the sweetest and lovelest girl I have ever met and I would do anything for you. If the worst did happen to me, then my sister would take you on instead. She's not that much older then you after all" Mike told her as he gazed into her eyes.

Mike didn't say anything at first, he did however park the car. Amber blushed when he took her hands, her eyes though where locked on her lap. She couldn't help but do as she was told, looking up at him her eyes locked with his. Her blush deepened and her hands closed tightly around his when she heard his words. He thought she was lovely, and would do anything for her. Looking into his eyes, hearing his words. She wanted nothing more then to kiss him. The thought made her lean forward her eyes jumped from to his lips before she looked back into his eyes. She didn't know what to say, she had never had someone say or do such sweet things for her before.

Mike finally kissed her on the lips which would evidently was also a sign to say that not only did his wolf want her but he did as well. He held her close as he kissed her before he broke the kiss and blushed as he said "Amber, I don't know what came over me ... Please don't think I'm creepy". Mike now felt really nervous and fidgety, he had just kissed her on the lips what if she rejected him now after how strong there bond had become. Mike was really scared he had just done something stupid.

Amber was to shocked to react, and by the time she was over her shock he had pulled away. She looked at him confused for a moment. He regretted kissing her? How could that be, after all he had been the one to do it and she hadn't reacted. She swallowed hard as feared boiled with in her. Her hands held tight to her the hem of her shirt. "I ...I don't think that." She whispered lightly. "I'm sorry .... I should have reacted." She breathed out unsure he would hear her. She felt the burn of tears, but didn't dare let them fall. Turning in her sit "Are you going to send me away now?" Voicing her fear she once again felt like a child. How could a man like Mike ever want a child like her. She let out a weak sigh and dared to look toward him. The sigh of his face made her heart raced.

Mike looked her in the eyes for a few seconds before he shook his head and said "No I don't want to send you away, I really like you. But I don't know how you feel about all of this Amber, do you want to leave?" Mike hoped that she would choose to stay with him, in fact he was praying to any god that would still pay attention to him now that Amber would stay with him. He did not regret kissing her at all as there was so much between the two of them and Mike did not want to lose her and be left all on his own again.

Amber mocked Mikes movements, shaking her head she spoke quickly. "No ... I don't want to leave..." It was a rush of words and a deep blush washed over her face. She knew she didn't want to leave Mike, he had done nothing but take care of her from the moment he found her. She looked down at her hands and swallowed hard, unsure what to say or do next. Feeling brave, for a moment. She leaned over and kissed the corner of his mouth " I really like you too." She whispered lightly to him.

Mike smiled at her happily when she said that she liked him as well. He kissed her on the corner of her mouth as well and said "I really happy that you said that Amber, it makes my heart flutter with happiness and joy", He held her close and hugged her before he started the car again.

Amber couldn't stop the hot blush that rushed over her cheeks at his words. She had never had any one say anything half as sweet as that to her. She hugged him back and couldn't help but feel slightly sad when he pulled away. She sat in the car as he drove, smiling the whole time. Her hands was folded neatly in her lap and she couldn't help but watch Mike's face. As they pulled up to the store she slipped from the seat. "What about my job?" She asked lightly. She had been working in hopes of keeping a roof over her father's head and her own. While she loved the book store, it gave her bad hours and she often worked until it was well past dark.

Mike thought about it before he looked at her and asked her "Well, what sort of job do you like the most?". Mike had a lot of contacts around him so he could always try and get her a job in her dream place. After all, he really did like her maybe he even loved her so he would help her in whatever way he could. He could get her good hours as well if that what she wanted as well as he would do anything for her.

Amber thought over the question for a moment. "I don't mind my job. I just ... I hate the hours." She said lightly. Looking at him for a moment she offered him a small smile. "I just wish my boss would give me better hours, so I don't have to walk home at such a late hour"

Turning forward she and looked out the window. She took in the houses as they past and relaxed into the seat of his car. "Do you like your job, being a cop?" She asked lightly. She had never meant a cop before, and it was odd. She always thought of cops as being so hard, yet Mike had been nothing but gentle.

"I can get you better hours Amber, don't worry about it. I'll talk to your boss when we get to town" Mike told her with a smile though he kept his eyes on the road as he knew accidents could happen at any point. When she asked him if he liked his job he was silent for a few second before he said "Yes, I love being a cop. I've always loved looking after people and I like being active which is what the job does for you. I dislike the paperwork but its never too much. Plus I'm very noble so I want to help everyone who needs help and stop those that cause problems for other. You know most of the criminals we get are not bad by any means they are just trying to get by"

Amber looked at him shocked, she didn't think he would offer to get her better hours. Truth was she didn't think that would happen. Her boss wasn't the nicest person in the world, truly he was an evil old man. She asked about him being a cop and smiled at his answer. However her smile faded when he spoke of criminals just trying to get by. The man who had taken hold of her the night Mike saved her hadn't been trying to get by. She didn't dare say anything though. She offered him a smile and reached her hand out to brush along his arm. Some how looking for the comfort his touch gave her. She blushed a little and rested her arm next to her. "Sorry" She whispered. Looking forward just as they were coming into town.

Mike knew that the criminal he had saved her from was not trying to get by, he knew what he wanted to do. Mike did blush when she brushed alongside his arm and he smiled at her as they entered town. He parked the car and took her hand in his as he asked her "Ready to face the outside world again Amber?". He smiled at her to offer her his complete support and understanding to her as he did really like her

Amber's eyes slowly moved toward Mike when he took her hand. She smiled softly and gave a small nod. "I'm ready." Her voice was soft and full of trust. She waited for him to get out and slowly followed. Her hand linked with his as she walked up to his side. She felt her cheeks heat up slightly. She wasn't sure what people would think of her holding hands with Mike. He was handsome and older then her, and was to take care of her from now on. She walked close to his side, not missing how woman would look at him.

Back
Top Bottom