Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Mate (Bloodwolf x Misa)

Mike chuckled lightly and nodded to her as he said "sure, we can watch that one but be warned the original version of the grudge is 30x scarier then the American version so I hope your ready for the scare of your life". Mike set it all putting the DVD in the player and then he sat next to Amber and sat in a way as to which is she got too scared she could cuddle up to him to try and help her get over the fear. He grab some snacky foods he had before he got back into that position so they would have something to eat while watching the film.

Amber just watched him for a moment as he put in the DVD. Her eyes followed him though her face stayed toward the TV. Amber curled up on the sofa to watch the movie. It didn't take long though for her believe what he said. With each scare she moved closer to Mike, wanting nothing more then to cuddle up to him. Though she was unsure how he would feel about such a thing. It took one good scare that had her yelping and cuddled up to his side. She blushed as she looked up shyly from where she hide her face in his side. "Sorry." She whispered lightly.

Mike chucked lightly and put his arm round her to hug her into his as he said "Don't apologise, I did warn you about it but at the same time, I set myself up into this position so you could cuddle up to me if you needed to" He kissed her on the forehead and held her close still to him as more scares happen. By the time the film had ended, It was midnight so Mike smiled at Amber and asked her "Do you want to share my bed again Amber? I'm a little worried that you might have really bad dreams after all this"

Amber blushed and looked up as Mike spoke. She smiled shyly when he kissed her forehead, before cuddling close to him. She stayed cuddled up to him as they watched the rest of the movie. She had never felt more safe then she did in that moment. She truly believe he would always keep her safe. At the movie ended she let out a gentle yawn. Looking up at him with her big green eyes she blushed again. This time the blush was deep and she could feel her ear heating. "I would like that." she whispered to him. She waited for him to move and stood from the sofa. She started to clean up the food, and cups they had laying around. "I'm ... I'm very happy to be here with you." She whispered lightly. She headed toward the kitchen placing the dishes in the sink before putting the food away. She didn't want to be a bother, so she was doing her best to keep the house clean and not mess with his things. Soon she was ready for bed and stood awkwardly by the bed.

Mike watched her as she tidy everything up that they had used and he watched her butt slight loving the way it juggled with every movement. "I'm really happy that your here as well Amber, it's nice having someone here to talk to in this empty house". Mike said to her before he went up to the bedroom. By the time Amber stood there awkwardly, Mike was just about ready to crawl into bed so he took her hand in his and softly pulled her onto the ned.

Amber blushed deeply at Mike words. She was happy to learn he was happy with her being there. She got ready for bed after cleaning up the house. She stood there awkwardly when he took her hand. The feeling made her heart race and she let him pull her onto the bed. She waited until he was ready and moved to cuddle close to him. Laying there she enjoyed the warmth that was coming off his body. Her head rested lightly on his chest and she could hear his heart beating.

As she cuddled into him, Mike wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close to him like a protective person was. She had gone though a lot and Mike wanted to protect her from anything else that could end badly. Little did he know that starting tomorrow the werewolf mating moon would start coming at night. Already Mike's body would be giving off powerful male pheromones that only an Alpha could do

Amber let out a sigh as his arms moved around her. She hadn't felt this safe in a long time. She took in a deep breath that came out as a moan. Her green eyes closed as she fully relaxed her body against his. "Good night Mike." She whispered. Laying there she felt like she was being pulled closer to him. Her body felt warm and tingly, Amber found she enjoyed the feeling.

"Good night Amber" Mike said to her he noticed he felt turned on when she moaned and that just made the pheromones stronger. Mike's wolf was already starting to slowly go into breeding frenzy where it just wanted to breed with Amber and claim her as his own. Mike fell into a deep sleep quickly.

Amber slept easily through the night, though she woke early the next morning. She turned her head into his chest and took in a deep breath. As her eyes finally opened she looked at the clock next to his bed. It was only five in the morning and she was not ready to get up. Though she slipped slowly from the bed. Her tank top has shifted in the night and now showed her flat stomach, just as her shorts had as well. She stood to head toward the kitchen, tugging her shorts down. After getting a glass of water she headed back toward his room. She wondered when he would need to get up. Placing the glass down as she looked at him for a moment. Her heart raced at the sight of him and she felt a warmth growing in the pit of her stomach. She licked her lips and wanted nothing more then to kiss him. She pushed the thought aside as she slid back into bed.

Mike would have to be up in two hours time, his alarm clock had already been set and his body was still giving off the male pheromones around Amber to make her want to have sex with Mike so he could then claim her as his own in werewolf form. Mike arms felt her leave the bed and when she returned and slide into bed again. his arms wraped around her waist once more as a symbol of protection and the fact that she was going to be his mate no matter what.

Amber smiled when his arms once more wrapped around her waist. As she drifted back asleep she moved closer to him. Letting her legs wrap around his as she tucked her face into the hollow of his neck. Her warm breath washing over the skin, as she kept her body tight against his. Her dreams were filled with Mike, of a life with him and having sex with him. She was unsure if he would ever think of her that way, after all he was a few years older. He had his life together and she was just a child.

Mike soon woke up two hours later and yawned lightly before he felt his fangs in his mouth and sighed slightly before he return them back to normal, he kissed Amber on the cheek and rolled out of bed. He stretched once more and noticed he was fully erected. He looked at it and back at Amber noticing some of her clothes had gone down a bit. He was able to see a little of her body now which made him blush lightly which of course made his pheromones come out slightly stronger now. He used the toilet and jump into the shower, the bathroom door would be left slightly open so if Amber looked she would see his almost naked form.

Amber let out a slight whimper when Mike moved from the bed. Rolling over she reached out for him, only to find him already gone. Her eyes snapped open and she could hear the shower running. Sitting up she stretched before slipping form the bed. She felt turned on, she wanted nothing more then to be cuddled up to Mike, to feel him kiss her. The thought made her blush and soon she was making her way toward the bedroom door. However she stopped and looked toward the bathroom, catching a view of Mike. A blush over took her face as she took in his naked form. It made her heart race and her body heat up.

Mike was still not aware of it as he pulled the shower curtain across reviling his entire naked form to Amber including his still erected penis before he grab a towel and wrapped it around his waist hiding his lower body from her at last, before he walked out of the bathroom and stretched his body, his male pheromones were still coming from him but were cleaner now.

Amber gasped lightly to herself at the sight of him. She couldn't help- but blush deeply. Her heart racing and her body reacting to the sight of his. She swallowed hard and rushed from the bedroom as he came from the bathroom. Fear filled her and she couldn't help but rush toward the kitchen. She feared how he would react if he knew she had seen him. Would he be angry, or would he enjoy the fact. Both scared, but for different reasons.

Mike got dressed and then came down to the kitchen as he said a cheerful "Good morning Amber, and what a lovely morning it is". He kissed her on the cheek before he began to make the two of them a fried breakfast. His pheromones would be in Amber direct scent line now, They would be a lot stronger tonight as it was a full moon and the wolf wanted to claim Amber as his own tonight.

Amber smiled as Mike kissed her cheek. She nodded slowly though her face was still really red. She swallowed hard as she took deep breath. Her eyes looked up toward him and as always she found herself being pulled toward him. "How long do you work today?" She asked lightly. She knew Mike had told her that her father would be in jail, but she still felt uneasy about being home alone.

(( I'm so sorry... I got busy with school and then went to see family))

Back
Top Bottom