Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Mate (Bloodwolf x Misa)

"I'll be home about 4 or 5pm depending on how the meetings go. Amber, If we ask you to come to court to give the evidence will you be brave enough to face your father or would you rather do it though Video?" Mike asked her as his golden blue eyes gazed into her bright green eyes. Mike was hoping the Trial would not end up on a full moon night as it would mean he would be unable to be there for her and that would annoy him as he wanted to be there for her.

Amber's eyes snapped toward his, she looked into his golden blue eyes. They wanted her to talk other people? She had only been able to tell Mike because deep down she trusted him. She wasn't sure she would be able to tell anyone else, let alone say it in front of people. Looking up at him the worry was clear on her face. Thinking it over for a moment she spoke softly. "Will you be there?" She asked. "I ... I don't think I can do it alone." She closed her eyes and her head rested on his chest. She could hear his heart beating, and it made her relax slightly.

Mike nodded to her. "As your legal Guardian, its my duty to be there. and I want to be there as well. I don't want you to have to face your father all alone epically with what you've now told me. I'm going to tell my supervisor as well, but I have one last question when did you father start this rapping of you? How old were you when he started because if it started when you were 13 or younger, he will be tried for having sex with a minor as well as everything else that has happened" he told her. "This will mean that his fate is set in stone then and he will never get out of jail" He added

Once again Amber's face heated at his question. She didn't want to talk about this anymore. Her arms tightened around his middle and she pressed her face into his chest. She didn't say anything, she didn't want to say anything. She didn't want to talk about any of them. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she did her best not to break down. "I .. was ... ten... it was ... after my mom dead." She said weakly. She felt drained and just wanted to go back to bed. Though she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep with out him being there. She just knew it.

Mike held her close. "I'm sorry I had to make you remember those terrible things Amber but thanks to your statment, he will never ever get out jail again. He will live and die in his cell now and I promise you. I will always take care of you no matter what happens. I will always be there for you if you need anything" Mike promised her. He felt a small pain strike though his chest making his bloodwolf mark glow slightly. When a wolf made a promise, it ment it and it would never break that promise.

Amber looked up at him with bright green eyes, offering him a small smile. She couldn't but home he still felt the same way in a few months. She didn't have anywhere else to go. "Will I be able to get a few more of my things?" She asked lightly. "What will happen to the house?" She questioned. She looked up at him and once again blushed. She went to take a step back, feeling silly for standing so close to him.

Mike let go of her before she spoke again and he leaned back to think before he nodded but he added "make sure your careful and that you take the safe route back to your old house". He write down his house number fpr her and gave her enough money for a taxi for once she was finished at her house so he would not have to be super worried.

Amber smiled and took the items from Mike. Smiling at him, she placed a light kids to his cheek. Her lips tingled from the contact " Thank you, for everything." She whispered shyly.
With a shy smile she headed to her room to slower and get ready. She was sure he would be gone by the time she was. Heading to her house, she took the safe way. She moved as quickly as she could, grabbing the last of her things. She did as Mike asked and got a taxi home.
Feeling brave she went to get the book from his offices. She wanted to read what people thought of such creatures.

Mike was at work and he told his supervisor everything that Amber had told him. His supervisor was shocked and once Mike was finished her words were "What sort of Sick basterd does that to a 10 year old?" She said angry. Mike nodded as he agreed with the supervisor, as she write it all down for him as she asked him "Has Amber agreed to be a witness at the trial?" Mike nodded and said "she has as long as I'm there with her". The supervisor nodded to him.

Amber smiled when the lights turned on. His office was her favorite room. Waking toward the bookshelf she let her green eyes move over the books. Her fingertips lightly brushed over the books until she found the one she wanted. It was the same book from the day before. Taking in the old book she moved to sit in his seat. Opening the book she started to read. She was shocked to learn some of the things she read. Even more shocked by the fact they seemed to be speaking of real creatures.

Many hours later at about 5pm, Mike came thought the front door as he stretched his body wondering where Amber was right now. Mike took a wild guess and began to walk to the study guessing she there among all the books reading about Supernatural.

Amber was still reading when Mike got home. Looking up her face filed with happiness as she saw him. " You are home" her voice was filed with excitement. A warm blush took over her face. Looking around she was quick to explain. "I was reading your books. They are all so good. But this one" She held up the one his family had started" is amazing. It's like they are writing about the real thing And not just werewolves, vampires to"

Mike chuckled and sat down next to her. "Well it was written about 800 years, My father always told me that my family line comes from Van helsing. The greatest hunter of the entire world" Mike told her. When she said that it was not just vampires and werewolves Mike chuckled and said "Nope, its also about Bloodwolves which are the half breed hybrids of vampires and werewolves. I must admit, you surprise me have you not eaten or do anything since you started reading that book"

Amber smiles as Mike sits beside her, she has to fight not to lean into him. Her smile grew and she looked at him in awe over the new information. A blush rushes her face at his words. " I'm sorry. I just., it's so amazing." She looked at him shyly " How was work?“ she asked lightly. Unknowingly she had leaned closer to him.

"With everything you told me, my supervisor has confirmed that your father will never be getting out of jail now. She phoned up the judge and he confirmed that there was no need for a trial with all the information he had. Your father got life imprisonment stright away so you never have to worry about him again" Mike said as he held her close as she leaned into him.

Amber smiled softly art Mike, happy she wouldn't have to tell everyone. She cuddled close to him, relaxing into his hold. Her arms rested lightly around his middle as she closed her eyes. " Thank you" she said softly. Liking up at him she made brave move. Leaving up she placed a gentle kiss to his cheek. She blushed and looked down shyly.

Mike smiled back at her and he was shocked when she kissed him, he picked her face up when she looked down and gazed into her eyes before he kissed her back and said "That was a nice kiss", he smiled brightly at her before he held her close again.

Her green eyes jumped to his as he tilted her face back up. Her body relaxed into him as he kissed her. She let out a giggle at his words and cuddled into him. She was happier then she had thought she could be. Her arms wrapped around his middles and her head rested against his shoulder. She smiled at herself and looked up at him. "Do you want me to make dinner?" She asked lightly. She felt silly asking such a thing after getting a kiss, but she didn't know what else to say. The truth was she had never been touched by a boy before, she didn't count her father after all.

Mike nodded to her as he kissed her again before he said "Sure, you can make dinner today and we can spend the day together tomorrow as I'm not working tomorrow, I can help you with any schoo work that needs to done". Mike could feel her body getting more comfortable around him which made him aware that she had never been touched In this way by a male.

Her blush only deepened when he kissed her again. She found though she liked the feeling of him kissing her. She smiled happy to learn they could spend the next day together. However she soon let out a groan when he spoke of school work. "Do we have to do school work, can't we just ... I don't know ... watch movies?" She asked lightly. She looked up at him with big green eyes, hoping he wouldn't make her do school work. She was going good in school, well... she was doing okay in school. Her eyes moved from his to his lips before moving back up to his big orbs. She licked her lips but didn't dare reacted on what she wanted to do.

Mike had to chuckle a little bit before he asked her "Well what sort of Movies do you like to watch? I mean I have a good collection of them, I could take you to the cinema to watch a new film or something?" Mike was not sure what she wanted to do about the film.

Looking up at him she thought for a moment. "I think ... I'd like to watch a movie here. I like most movies, but horror is my favorite" She explained lightly.

Mike thought about it before he said "I have a few horror films that we could watch though I'm not sure what sort of horror films you like", Mike took her downstairs with him and showed her his movie collection. He had the Grudge 1,2 and 3 as well as The Thing and the orginal Japanese version of the grudge. "So what sort of horror do you like best?" he asked her smiling

(Sorry busy week)

Following him she smiled softly at him. She looked over all the movies and picked up the original Japanese version of the grudge. "Can we watch this one?" She asked shyly. "I like all kinds of horror movies. " She said lightly. She moved slowly and took a seat on the sofa. She couldn't help but wonder if he would sit with her. She blushed lightly at the thought. Once again finding herself feeling like a silly little girl. She couldn't help it though, she liked Mike. He was a handsome man, gentle and caring, she couldn't find a reason not to like him.

Back
Top Bottom