Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Mate (Bloodwolf x Misa)

Mike nodded to her and took the book for her once again, he showed her the way to her bedroom with a smile on his face. He would never get mad at her, deep down Mike could feel something in his heart everytime he looked at her. Was he ... Falling in love with her? he was getting to the stage in his bloodwolf life where he wanted to seek out a mate and start a family of his own but ... he shook his head as he turned back to her to smile at her again .

Amber couldn't believe how relaxed she was around this man. She offered him a smile as he showed her to her room. Her hands played slightly with the hem of her shirt. Looking at Mike she took in how handsome he was. She couldn't understand why he didn't have a girlfriend. The thought brought a blush to her cheeks. "Thank you Mike.... for saving me... both times." She offered shyly as they reached her room. She stood in the door way for a moment her green eyes looking up at him. "And for letting me stay with you... it .. it means a lot." She offered him another smile before she turned to head into the room. Her lips rolled together and she held in a shy giggle.

Mike nodded to her and said "It was my pleasure to save you both those times, I could not stand by and see bad things happen to you", he kissed her on the forehead and said "I'm happy you said yes to staying here since its the safest place for you", Mike then winked at her before he left her door and went to his bedroom as he wanted to sleep as well as he had to get up early tomorrow to go to work. He would make sure to leave her a note as he knew that she did not have school tomorrow.

Amber smiled though it soon turned into a blush when he kissed her forehead. She knew it didn't mean anything, it couldn't someone like him couldn't like someone like her. She looked at him shyly and held back a giggle when he winked. She watched him leave and slipped into her room shutting the door. She let out a giggle and sighed, if only this was how her life really was. She knew what would happen, her father would get help and she would be sent home. Then it would all happen all over again, after all that's how it happened before. She moved to the bed and slipped into a simply T-shirt. Her long legs were tan and tone, though a few marks mirrored her skin. Laying on the bed she found it hard to sleep. She looked out her window and just watched the moon and starts.

The funny thing about Mike was that he never actually sleep anymore, ever since he became his bloodwolf. Many of the human things he used to need vanished. Mike no longer slept at night but he never got tired and the signs never showed, his eating habits had changed so that he only ate every few days. He was able to feel and detect things before they happened, Mike had asked himself on the few occasions, was he even still considered human in anyway? He shook his head and open his Journal as he looked over everything he had done with his life, as he wrote in the events that happen this week.

It took Amber a while to fall asleep. However it wasn't a restful sleep like she had hoped it would be. Sweat covered her body and she whimpered at the nightmare she had. She twisted and turned, fought against something that wasn't there. In a matter of moment she was screaming. Her eyes flying open as shot up in bed. Her heart was racing and her green eyes searched for the person she had been fighting. She could only hope Mike hadn't heard her, though she was sure he had. She pushed her hair from her face as she tried to claim herself.

Mike had indeed heard her screaming and he bursted into her room wielding his duel blades as he looked around and asked Amber "hey are you ok? Has anyone hurt you?". Mike's eyes darted everywhere to try and find the person that had made her scream, when he connected the dots and saw that it was a nightmare she had. He took a deep breath before he said "Amber, do you want my bed for tonight? I have a dream catcher in my room which dispels all bad dreams and will only give you good dreams"

Amber looked up at Mike when he ran into the room. She couldn't help but smile weekly, happy to see he was trying to protect her. She shook her head when asked if anyone had hurt her. "I'm sorry." She whispered, her voice horse from the scream. Her eyes widen at his next question. "Where will you sleep?" She asked lightly. "I don't want to take your bed from you..." She said lightly. The truth was she wasn't so sure she would be able to get back to sleep. Though the thought of being in her room, something about it made her feel safe. Him being there had her relaxing and she knew it was because she knew he would keep her safe.

"Come on, I'm offering it to you" Mike said to her with a bright smile as he offered his hand to her. "I don't often sleep that much anyway" he added to his words to her as he smiled at her again. Mike wanted her to trust him on this as he knew what he was doing and it might be nice to have someone there as it might help him relax a bit more so he could actually sleep for once as he liked to feel a little more human then he normally does

Amber took in Mike's smile and let her hand slip into his. Her hands was so much smaller then his, though she smiled at the warmth her gave her. Slipping from the bed she let him lad her to his room. Her heart was racing, and she found she was excited. She felt safer with Mike then she had before with any one else.

Mike room being the master bedroom, had a lot of things. His bed was a king size double bed and like he said their was a wolf designed dream catcher above the bed and Mike showed Amber the bathroom in case she needed to use it during the night and he then made sure he had clean pillows and bedsheets before he nodded to her and said "Alright its all perfect for you"

Amber took in the room and blushed a little. "Thank you." She moved to lay in the bed. His bed was softer then she had thought it be, and it smelled at him. She smiled softly and looked over to him. "Will you stay ... at least until I fall asleep?" She asked shyly. She knew he more then likely wouldn't, but she knew she feel better with him there.

Mike watched her as she explored his room before she crawled onto the bed and got herself ccomfortable. He was about to leave to get a drink before he heard her ask him to stay with her till she fell asleep. Mike nodded and said "sure I'll stay with you" he joined her on the bed and cuddled her up with him to make sure she would sleep peacefully.

Amber was thankful when Mike agreed to stay. She smiled up at him as he slipped into the bed. At first she was stiff, but after only a few seconds she relaxed into him. Cuddling up to him she felt more relaxed then she had in a long time. Her head found a spot on his shoulder and her body pressed to his side. She let her arm lay gentle over his stomach. Feeling his warmth she let out a gentle sigh as she closed her eyes. "Thank you Mike." Her voice was soft and airy. It took only a few minutes for her breathing to even out and for her to fall asleep in her arms. However she held onto him, making it hard for him to get up. Each time he would try and move away she would whimper and her hand would hold tight to his shirt. There was something about this man that called to Amber, she felt safe and protected around him.

Mike moved a few time to get himself a little more comfortable as he watched Amber sleep, Of course Mike felt it whenever she tightened her grip everytime he moved so he just cuddle up to her more and soon for the first time in a long time. Mike closed his eyes and fell fast asleep with her in his arms. They looked like any normal couple would and deep down, the wolf wanted Amber as it mate no matter what and come full moon. It's going to ensure she does.

Amber woke just before the sun came up, and for the first time in a long time she felt safe. She cuddled closer into Mike's chest, into the warmth he offered. She looked up at his sleeping face and couldn't help but smile. It felt right to be in his arms, to be there with him. She know it was silly they didn't know anything about each other. Yet she just seemed to know it was right. Thankfully she didn't have school, though she was guessing he had to work.
Wiggling free from his arms she slipped into the bathroom. Then as softly as she could she made her way to the kitchen. She found was she needed and started breakfast. She wasn't so sure her food would be nearly as good as his had been but she hoped he would like it. Once everything was done she placed it on the table before making her way back to the room. She sat on the bed and just looked at him for a moment. He was truly a handsome man. She placed her hand on his chest and spoke gently. "Mike... Come on get up... I made you breakfast..."

Mike groaned a little when she pushed down on his chest to wake him up, Mike slowly sat up and yawned before he woke up fully to see his face very close to Amber which made him blush and he said "Sorry", he moved his face away from hers as he tried to stop his beating heart from going so fast. When it sank in about what she was saying he smiled at her and said "Thank you Amber, that's really nice of you". He got himself out of bed and stretched, Mike muscular chest glistened a little in the light as he always slept topless. He then looked at her and said "Would you mind if I got changed first Amber?"

Amber couldn't help but smile at Mike when he sat up. She took in his blush and her smile grew. She found it cute. However it was her turn to blush. "I'm sorry." She rushed as she stood. She looked down as she all but ran to the door. Amber had never had a boyfriend before. Sure she had kissed a few boys, but none of them really mean anything. She headed into the kitchen and took a seat at the table. She didn't move, or start to eat. She waited for him, her hands folded lightly in her lap. Her mind trailed off thinking over anything that had happened.

Mike got changed into his work clothes and got himself ready for work though he wondered how Amber would fare on her own. Still he streched one time and then went downsrairs to Amber. The wolf wanted to mate with Amber so much so it made Mike more worried about the full moon in a few days. He pushed it away for now and he smiled at Amber when he reached the kitchen before he sat down and said "this looks great Amber"

Amber smiled up at him when he entered the kitchen. She blushed lightly "Thank you. " She took a bite and smiled. Happy it wasn't half bad. "Its not as good as yours." She added shyly. She took him in and once again felt the pull, the need to be close to him. She looked down and swallowed hard. "You work today?" She asked lightly. She shifted slightly in her seat as she ate. "What is going to happen... when my dad gets out?" She asked lightly. She didn't want to go back to live with her father. She knew what would happen, it had happened before. He would be okay for a few months then fall back into his old way.

Mike closed his eyes to think about it. "If he does get out, you will keep living her with me until you finish school which will give the social services time to watch your father very carefully, There is one question I must ask you which the supervisor wants to know since one of your neighbours reported something like this" Mike told her. He took a deep breath "When your father goes into one of his drunken rampages, did he ever almost rape you or actually achieve it? I need you to be honest with me because this will be evidence against him if he has" Mike asked her.

Amber asked what would happen, happy she didn't have to go back. She offered Mike smile, though it soon faded. She looked at him wide eyed, putting her fork down. Her eyes dropped to her lap. Shifting in her seat she swallowed hard. This was the one thing she hoped not be asked. "He has never vaginally raped me. " Her wording was very careful. She could feel the burning of tears "He... he... " She stuttered. "he made me give him oral sex, or.. anal sex " By now the tears rolled down her cheeks. She didn't dare look up, she was scared. She had never talked about it, and her father always seemed to think nothing wrong. "But ... but he wasn't drunk." She added, finally taking the moment to look at him. She hoped he was still going to let her stay.

Mike walked up to her and hugged her as he said "Thank you, I know this is really hard on you but this will help out a great deal. but let me get this stright, He anally raped you and he forced you to give him oral when he was not drunk?, that in itself is a sicking thing. He's a horriable man, the supervisor will use this evidance greatly against him. With enough, he will never be let of Jail again. We will help you though everything that happens, and if you wish to live here for the rest of your life then that too is fine. I will protect you forever Amber. I promise you"

Amber was a little shocked when Mike hugged her. She didn't expect him to hug her, or even want to touch her. Her hands rested lightly on him as she stood there. She simply nodded when he asked to be sure of what she had told him. She let out a breath when told her father shouldn't ever be let out of jail. His next words shocked her. Her arms moved around him and she hugged him tightly. She liked the idea of Mike protecting her, that she could stay with him. "Thank you." She said lightly. She took in a deep breath and just hugged him for a long moment. She wasn't sure what was going to happen, but she had a feeling it be okay with Mike there. She looked up at him with her bright green eyes "What time will you be home?" She asked lightly. She didn't want to let him go.

Back
Top Bottom