Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Mate (Bloodwolf x Misa)

Mike listened to the insults without a care, he was use to being called all those names so he ignored it, though when he called them lovers there was a very small unnoticeable blush that came across Mike's face. Once Amber spoke to him again he smiled at her and said "Of course I'm ok with you staying with me, I've got a spare room you can use and pack as much as you want to take with you". Mike then watched her go to her room while he looked around the house and shook his head at all the beer bottles and whatnot that littered the house. He sighed and hope that she would enjoy his clean house better.

Angel hurried as she packed herself a few bags. She didn't have much and two small bags where filled with most of her belongings. She walked out slowly and smiled lightly at him. "Thank you... I'm sorry for calling you so late... but I didn't have anyone else to call" she said lightly. She waited for him to lead the way and followed him. She didn't know what to say to him, but she felt like she should say something. "Do you live with anyone?" She asked lightly.

Mike touched her arm as he said "Hey it fine, I was worried about you when you rang up so that's why I came straight away", Mike smiled brightly at her as he said "I used to live with my sister, but she moved out to go live with her lesbian girlfriend. So no, I live on my own now". he showed her the way to his house. He carried both her bags for her and showed her the way to his house as he chatted with her telling her more about himself.

Amber looked over at him and smiled in thanks. She couldn't help but giggle. "Good for your sister" She said following him as he lead the way to his house. She couldn't help but wonder how he had gotten to her house so fast. She happily listened as he told her more about him. She shared that she was in her last few months of school, and that she was hoping to move out of her fathers house when she turned 18. She shared how her mother had died when she was a baby. By the time they reached his house she was blushing over the fact she had shared so much with him.

Mike had listened to her every word as she tld him everything that she did, he never interrupted her and only asked the occasional question to her. He was blushing a little bit as well over how much he had told her about himself, he had avoided telling her about the fact that he was a werewolf. He had told her about how he had lost both his parents at a young age and had raised his younger sister all on his own while also balancing the odd job to keep them living in their parents house, he had told her about how he supported his sister when she told him that she was lesbian, he had told her about how he went straight into the police force once he finished school. Mike soon open his front door for her to come into his house.

Angel smiled as they finally reach his home. She slipped inside and took in the house. She took in a deep breath of fresh clean air. His house was so clean and she couldn't help but smile. It didn't smell like beer or have beer cans laying around. She looked back at him and offered him a big smile. "Your home is lovely" She said lightly. She didn't dare touch anything, or move worried she would break something.

Mike chuckled a little as he said "Thanks, I always make sure it nice and clean whenever I get a day off work as it does make things a lot easier. Here let me show you your room", Mike then began to lead her to her room, it was on the second floor and it was a lovely clean room with a lot of things around it. There were empty draws for her to use and a place to put all her stuff in. Mike checked the room one last time before he said "Once your unpacked, come downstairs and I'll cook us some dinner. After all, its still a school night so your still expected to go to school everyday"

She followed him up to her room and couldn't help but look around in awe. She couldn't believe how lovely everything was. She gave a small nod to his words and did as she was told. Once she had put away all her stuff she took a moment to sit on the bed. Tears burned her eyes and she couldn't help it as she cried. It was a few minutes before she could pull herself together. She washed her face before headed down stairs to find Mike. she stood in the doorway looking at him for a moment. "Thank you ... for coming to help me and letting me stay with you. If there is anything I can to pay you back ...." She said softly.

Mike chucked and said "You can repay me by making sure that what has happen tonight does not affect your school work or performance, that you will keep preforming to the best of your ablities". Mike then cooker her up the dinner he had promised and it was done perfectly to a professional standards, he then laid her out a spot on the table and put her food down there.

(Sorry)

Amber gave a nod. "I promise" She agreed. She took a seat and when he food was done she ate slowly and careful not to get any anywhere. It was one of the best meals she had ever had. "This is really good... where did you learn to cook like this?" She asked lightly. She looked up at him her green orbs taking him in for a moment. "How old are you?" She asked. She didn't think he could be that old.

(its fine, I was worried)

Mike smiled at her when she promised him that she would not let it affect her. He sat at the table and ate his own dinner when she asked him where he learned to cook he smiled at her and said "My grandmother and mother taught me how to cook, they were both natural cooks so they always cooked the best and most amazing food". He took a sip of his drink before he answered her second question "I'm 21 years old and in the best physical condition for my age or at least that's what my supervisor says" Mike told her.

Amber couldn't help but smile when he explained how he learned to cook. " that's really nice" she said lightly. she nodded and couldn't help but blush at his words. " Oh" she said. she finished yup her food and stood to wash her dish.

Mike shook his head as he took her dish from here and said "Its alright, I'll wash up the dishes. You go and explore the house, get your bearing together and learn where everything is. Oh but stay away from my study, that's off limits to you at all times". Mike then smiled at her cheerfully before he started getting ready to wash all the dishes. (Curiosity 101: When someone tells you to stay away from a room, you suddenly want to know what's in there that makes it off limits. For Mike, its where he goes during a full moon).

Amber looked up at Mike when he took the dish from her. "Are you sure?" She asked lightly. She smiled when told to explore his home, though she was to stay away from the study. "Okay." she said lightly. With a shy smile she made her way from the kitchen, walking from room to room. She took in everything, shocked by how lovely his home was. It didn't look like a single man lived here at all. Her fingers brushed over the sofa as she moved thorough the living room and toward the bedrooms. She pressed her lips as she passed her own room and headed down the hall. Her fingers brushed over the doorknob to his bedroom and she blushed at the thought. She didn't dare open the door, but soon found self standing in-front of the study. Oh why had he told her not to. Her fingers brushed over the doorknob and she looked behind her, as she slowly twisted the knob.

The door would open into a dark room though the lights would work on an automatic setting so the moment she step in, the lights would switch on reviling a luscious room with a top of the range computer, a lot of books on supernatural and fantasy. On the desk was a picture of Mike with a long haired blonde girl smiling, they were laughing at something. Next to the picture was Mike Journal were he recorded everything he did, though unknown to her it also included the details of what Mike did when he was in bloodwolf form. Of course with it being the most valuable thing in the study, it was locked tightly. Only a key would be able to open the journal lock and Mike wanted to keep it that way.

Angel opened the door and smiled when the lights turned on. Taking in the room she was in awe. She looked back down the hall before entering. She would just have a small look around, then leave. She walked toward the desk and picked up the picture first. She looked it over and wondered if the woman was his girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend. She put the picture back and picked up the journal. Looking the book over she put it back before turning to the books. Her finger brushed over the covers until they came to a stop. Her green eyes took in the old book and she slowly slid it from it spot. It had to be the oldest book in there,and as she opened it she found it was hand written. She slid into his chair as she started to read the book. It was about werewolves, vampires and bloodwolves. She hadn't known they had books on such beast so long again.

"I guess curiosity is too strong" A voice said as the room door was open once more and Mike walked in drying his hand off of all the water. He then polished the picture frame after he saw her finger marks on it and took a deep breath before he said "The young girl in that picture is my younger sister Sashia, she is living at home in England with our parents". He then dusted off the remaining marks on the other books before he looked at Amber and saw what book she was reading. "That book been past down from generation to generation of the Fertar family line. My 20x Great Grandfather started the book" He told her as he folded his arms to watch her wondering what she would do next.

Amber jumped as her eyes snapped toward Mike at the sound of his voice. "I'm sorry" She rushed out. She stood and placed the book down when he moved forward. Her eyes stayed locked on him and she did her best to hide the fear. Why or why had she been so stupid, all she had to do was stay out of this room. She looked on at the book she had put down and swallowed hard again. "I'm sorry... I know I shouldn't have... please don't be angry ... I don't have anywhere else to go." she said lightly. Her eyes were locked on the ground and she found herself shifting from foot to foot. Fear had built inside her, how could she of been so stupid.

Mike looked at her closely before he touched her cheek and then handed her the book she had been reading "Amber, calm down I'm not angry or annoyed by this. If you wanted to explore the room, you could of searched for me first and asked about it. I was going to show you the room after I had washed up because there were a few things I wanted to move" Mike told her with a smile as he double checked his journal. There where things in the journal that she could never learn as God only knew how she would react if she knew Mike was actually a supernatural who hunts every full moon. "This room is only truly off limits during a full moon night, otherwise your free to use the computer and books to study" Mike said to her.

Amber couldn't help but feel relaxed the moment he touched her cheek. She reached out and took the book, hugging it to her chest. She gave a small nod when he explained he wasn't mad. "I didn't go thorough anything... I just ... looked at the picture and picked up this book." She said lightly. Even though her mind screamed at her to be worried, to be scared, she just couldn't bring herself to feel that way after he touched her. She gave another nod. "Thank you... I'm .. I'm still sorry." She said shyly. She looked down at the book. "You said its been in your family for generation, that you ... something times great granddad started it.... your family must really like supernatural stuff." She blushed a little. "I kinda .. always thoughts it be cool is werewolves, vampires and stuff were real." She added shyly. She knew she sounded like a silly little girl.

Mike chuckled and smiled at her as he said "That picture is of me and my younger sister Sashia who I told you has moved out to go live with her lover. And don't be sorry, your a young girl your curious about a lot of thing and because of that you want to explore the house more. Anyway, you are correct my family loves supernatural". He then listen to her when she said that she wished supernatural were real which made him say "Who's to say supernatural are not real?"

Amber looked at him for long moment, thinking over what he said. Looking toward the book she spoke softly. "No-one had seen any, if they have they hadn't spoken up. It's hard to believe in stuff you hadn't seen. " Looking forward Mike she offered him a smile" do you beleive them?"

Mike watched her eyes and smiled back at her before he said "I do believe in them because where else would my family gather all there data had they not been real". Mike silently thought as he was thinking about how all his grandfathers and then his father being a werewolf. He still woundered how he had become a blood wolf and not a werewolf

Amber smiled and nodded slowly, happy to know he didn't think her silly. She looked down at the book she still held and relaxed a little. "Thank you for not.... being mad at me." She said lightly. A blush washed over her cheeks and she shifted from foot to foot. She looked around the room and was once again taken by how nice it was. "I ... I should go to bed..." She said lightly. She held out the book for him to take, not trusting herself with something as import as the book.

Back
Top Bottom