Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Mate (Bloodwolf x Misa)

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
Amber was a sweet girl, who truly cared for others. She grew up in a poor home, her mother long since passed and her father a sad excuse for a man. At 17 she was truly a beauty, with her long red hair and bright blue eyes. Standing at 5'4 she had long legs that lean to a perfectly rounded bottom. Her chest was just the right size for her body shape.
At the moment she was heading home from work. Like always her father forgot to pick her up. In the dark of the evening it was hard to make out her skinny jeans and crop top. She worked at a local book store as she loved to read, and wished to be writer. The heels of her ankle boots made the only sound against the road top. she kept a even pace, a little faster then normal. She lived a little ways from town, and from time to time drunken kids roamed the woods. They were looking for the wolves that were said to live there, not that any one had seen a wolf in years.
As she walked along the snapping of twigs made her eyes move toward the woods. She stopped walking and listened for a moment, not hearing anything she started to walk again. It was a moment later the snapping happen again, this time from the other side. A easy set into her stomach as she started to walk faster. She could hear it down, someone was in the woods. Laughter rang out and the sinking feeling grew. She felt almost sick as she turned the corner to come face to face with a man. She could smell the beer on him, she stumbled back. Her hand coming to rest on her chest. "You scared me." Her voice gave away how nervous she truly was.

Little did anyone know that the woves that used to hunt the wood had long ago changed how they did things. Many now had human forms which they used to walk among the other humans, they were so perfect in there transformation that you would never know that they were actually wolves. However one of the wolves was the Alpha of the pack and he had a mark on his right arm which was hidden by his shirt, he had been walking thought the forest before he smelled something very strange in the air which made him began to move towards the scent and he soon found a young girl facing a drunking man. He began to walk toward the two of them as he wanted to keep the female safe in case the man tried anything.

The drunks eyes moved over Amber's body and she didn't miss the smirk that spilled onto his face. He took a step toward her. "I ain't mean to scare ya" He said lightly. He had a thick southern drawl and didn't seem to care that Amber stepped away from him. "Your a pretty little thing.... what you doing walking all alone."

Amber felt fear bubble inside her as the drunk man walked toward her. "I'm .. I'm not alone" She stuttered out. From the look on his face she knew he knew she was lying. She looked around before looking back at the guy. "I'm going to go." She said lightly. She turned to head back toward town, though she didn't get far.

The moment her back was turn he had reached forward and laced his fingers in her hair. The man didn't seem to care about the yelp Amber let out as he pulled her back toward him. Her back slammed into his chest "Now where you think you going?" His hand wrapped around her middle as he started to walk back toward the wood.

Amber yelped as the man pulled her back by her hair. She felt the sting of tears as he back hit his chest. She grabbed at the arm he had round her middle, her nails biting into his skin. "Let me go!" She tried to sound strong but it was hard as she started to cry. She kicked at him, clawing at his skin as he pulled her backwards.

A growl happen from the woods before the drunk man would be tackled by a young man with golden blonde hair, with speed and precision. He was able to grab Amber away from the man and get her behind him for protection, the drunk was mad but was silenced by a powerful punch which would knock him out cold. He then turned to Amber and asked her "hey are you ok?" he looked at her very worried as he though he may have got here too late and that something bad had happen to her so he wanted to make sure she was safe. He was a very attractive young man with golden blue eyes as well, he also had the aura of a brave person around him.

Amber felt fear like she had never felt before, though it was soon over run by shocked. She looked at the back of the man who had come from no were, saving her. She let out a gasp when with one powerful punch he knocked the drunk out. Big blue eyes looked up at him as he turned toward her. "I'm .. I'm okay." She chocked out. Her hands shook and she felt unstable on her own feet. Yet in the sight of the man before she felt safe. There was something about him that just screamed power, and bravery. She swallowed hard "Thank you." There was a wave of uneasy in her voice. She looked round, reaching up to brush away a few tears that slipped free. "I .. I.." she stuttered, unsure what to say. She still needed to head home, though she found herself not wanting to make the walk.

The young man help her up to her feet as he asked her "Do you want me to help you home? There's a lot more drunks out her tonight then other nights. I blame that on the fact its a quarter moon plus I'm worried about you. A pretty young girl like yourself would be a target for them", He dusted her off making sure to get rid of any dirt she had got on her clothes and gave her something to cover her a bit more as the drunk had been able to tear into her clothes a little. Around now, the light of the moon would shine on his duel Samurai swords that rested on his back as well.

Amber was still slightly shaken by what had just happened. She looked up at him and gave a small nod. "I ... I would like that very much." She answered. A deep blush slipped onto her cheeks when he called her pretty. Her green orbs locked onto his swords and she swallowed hard. She shifted from foot to foto, her hands working to fix her ripped clothes. "I'm Amber...." She said lightly.

Mike nodded and smiled at her as he began to walk her to the edge of the forest where he knew the human settlements were, he smiled at her. Despite having the duel swords, he was very friendly to her and asked her a few question about what she was doing out so late and why she had chosen to take a dangerous route to her home. He sound very worried about her as he knew what sort of people were out at this time

Amber smiled gently as they walked, finding she walked closer to him. She explained that she had to work late, and with no other way home she had to walk. She didn't explain how her drunk father wouldn't bother to pick her up. " It's the fastest way home." She shrugged. Looking over at him she was one again taken by how handsome he was. " what are you doing it so late.... if you don't mind me asking" She sent him a shy smile. She tried to remember if she had ever seen him around town before, or in school.

Mike chuckled and showed her his badge. "I'm a police officer on a night shift, I know this is a big place for crimes and problems so I make it my goal to keep an eye on this area" Mike told her as he also played with his necklace around his neck. It was a black dragon that was wrapped around a cross. Mike soon found her home as he said "well here you go mrs?" He did not actually know her name as he had forgotten to ask her it when they first met.

A blush rushed her cheeks as she took in his badge. " Oh." She said sounding like a teenager. they reached her house and she took a deep breath. She was not liking forward to going inside. her eyes moved back to him, smiling softly " Amber harper." She looked at him for a moment " thank you Mr?“

Mike smiled at her "Michael Fertar, well most people call me Mike so I just go with that. You have a lovely name Mrs Harper and I'm guessing we'll probably end up meeting again at some point" he said to her with his charming smile, that looked slightly dazzling as well.

The blush on Amber cheeks darkened when he commented her name. She took in his smile and felt her own grow. He was truly a handsome man, and she be lieing if she said age didn't feel a pull toward him. " Thank you again Mr. Fertar." She said shyly. Shifting foot to foot age took a step toward her home, the place she hate. She couldn't help but look back at him as she walked toward thefront door. There was a party of her that felt like she could trust him, explain about her home life and he would help her. But that over ruled by the fact she was ashamed.

Mike thought about things for a few minutes before he touched Amber shoulder and write down his phone number for her and he said with his charming smile once again "Let me give you my number Amber, just in case you find yourself in this position again. I will walk you home and make sure no one attacks you", He then handed her his phone number on the note before he smiled at her again before he got ready to walk off.

Amber stopped at the feel of his hand on her shoulder. She looked at him and smiled as she took the paper. "Thank you." She looked at the paper then at him as he turned to leave. "Mike...." She offered him a gentle smile. "I hope I see you again." She said lightly. With that she head up to the house, and was greeted by her fathers screams. She let out a sigh and went about doing the things she had to do. She looked at the number in her hand and wished she had asked more about the man who had saved her.

When she had gone inside, Mike went back to sorting out the forest and streets. His phone was always on him so Amber could ring him if she really wanted to, Mike would happily answer her. He stretched out his body as he walked home to his house, he made himself a snack and sat down to watch a TV show that he had recorded to watch when he got home and he sat their his phone next to him on his table.

Amber locked herself into her room and tried to drown out her fathers yelling. She looked at the number Mike had given her and thought things over for a moment. He was a cop, he could help her. Putting in his number she called him. She stood as far from her bedroom door as she could as she waited for him to pick up.."Mike.... Its ... Its Amber... you helped me earlier" She said lightly. She took a deep breath and her eyes burned with tears as she spoke. "I ... I need help."

Mike had just grab a drink when his phone rang he picked it up and said "hello, this Mike". A small smile came to his face when heard Amber voice thought he could detect the sadness and fear in her voice so his voice changed to becone serious as he said "sure what do you need help with Amber?" Mike cared for Amber, it was something that just told him to keep her safe and protected.

Amber did her best not to cry when Mike asked what she needed help with. "I um....I" She started only to be cut off by a loud bang at her door. She jumped with a yelp and looked at her door for a moment.

"Amber you little bitch... you better get out here NOW!" Snapped her fathers angry drunk voice from the other side.

She took a deep breath and let it out in one big puff before speaking. "I need... I need your help to get out of my house... My father he ... Please Mike... Can you help me?" She asked. The tears were clear on her voice as she did her best to keep from breaking down. She only hoped he be willing to come save her.

"Sit tight Amber, I'm coming" Mike said to her before the call endsled as Mike quickly changed to his everyday clothes and ran towards Amber house. He briefly took his bloodwolf form as he ran and reached Amber house within seconds. He went back to human form as he kicked the door open his duel swords were ready to attack if Mike needed them to stop Amber father.

Angel nodded, thought he couldn't see her. She hung up the phone and sat in the corner of her room. Listening to her father scream. It didn't take long before she heard a bang and her father stopped talking. She slowly stood, wondering if Mike had made it back to her house.

Steve spun around and eyed the man who stood there. "Who the hell do you think you are?" He snapped, his angry and drunkenness clear. "You better get the fuck out of here." He snapped.

Angel could hear her father yelling at someone and she knew Mike was there. She moved toward the door and wanted to open the door so bad. "Mike" She called out. The fear was still clear in her voice. She could hear her father yelling at her, telling her to shut up and blaming her for all he had done to her. All she wanted was to get out of this house, she didn't know where she would go but it had to be better then there.

"Lieutenant Michael Fertar of the police force" Mike said as he showed his badge to Amber father. "I'm taking your daughter away from you due to reports that you have threaten and injured her in your drunken rage's. Plus there also reports public disturbances from people who pass the house. One lady even said you exposed yourself to her and called her a whore while she was with her young child. So I'm asking you to step aside sir, I will be taking your daughter to a safe place until you change your ways" Mike told him seriously. He had called his supervisor some time ago who had told him the details. He was going to arrest Amber father and put him on a course to sober up and get him to stop drinking once and for all.

Steve eyed the man before him, slightly shocked by what he had heard. He let out a snort. "Your going take my daughter from me?" He let out a laugh and shook his head. "You know lieutenant I'm sure we can work out some kind of deal, you want the little whore... I'll just give her to you."

Amber had opened her bedroom door and was creeping toward the voice. She peeked around the corner to see Mike standing in front of her father. She let out a slow breath, thankful he was there." She swallowed hard and kept her green eyes locked on him. Her black hair stuck to her red face thanks to her tears. Her right eye was black and her lip had dried blood on it. Her father had picked up pacing the room, she stepped out from behind the door. She wanted to run, she needed to get out the house. "Mike" She said lightly taking a step toward him. Her father's grey eyes locked on her and watched as she moved toward the cop.

Mike took one look at Amber face seeing that she had a black eye and there was dry blood on her lip, his eyes narrowed as he faced Steve and he said in a very serious tone "That is all the evidence I need". He walked up to Steve and handcuffed him as he said "You are under arrest for injurying a young girl and for all the other crimes you have committed. Anything you say can be used against you in a court of justice". Two more police officer came to the house only second later and they took Steve into the police car and to the station.

Mike then turned to Amber herself and began to sort out her eye and lip as he said "If it ok with you, the supervisor has told me that you can live with me for a few days, she told me that you would be a lot safer somewhere your father can't get you while his trial is sorted out". He looked her in the eyes as he wondered what she would say

Amber didn't miss the way Mike's eyes narrowed. She stood there, her hands tightly twisted around each other as Mike started to arrest her father. Her father yelled and screamed, calling the pair any name he could and even going as fair to claim them lovers. She looked down at Mike turned back to her. Her big green eyes moved toward him when he spoke. "Your okay with me staying with you?" She questioned, though she had reworded from the first that wished slip from her mouth (do you want me too?). She gave a shy nod. "I'd like to stay with you... Thank you for saving me again." She smiled at him and looked out the door for a moment. "I'm going to pack a bag." She moved slowly toward her room.

Back
Top Bottom