Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Lit-Partner for Anthro RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
Good afternoon.

I'm looking for a partner who enjoys the art of writing a good story. Someone who gets as much out of crafting a world and characters as he does out of e-fucking in a roleplay. I don't care if you're a male in real life, or a female behind that monitor of yours. It doesn't matter to me as long as we can write something fun and intelligent.

The storyline I'm looking to fill would be romantic, but with a shade of dom/sub. I do enjoy exploring my sub side, but I still want a decent amount of romance to it. When I say dom though, I don't just mean physically manhandling someone. A dom is just as much mental as it is physical. Remember that boys.

Some of my favorite kinks are as follows:

Ageplay
Pregnancy/Risk of pregnancy
Rough sex
Cheating
Giving oral sex
Risk of getting caught
Public sex

So, now to the good stuff. The storyline.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm looking for a storyline set in an alternate Modern world where humans and anthros live side by side. Anthros are accepted in society, but aren't looked upon very highly. They're like a genetic mutation. And human/anthro relationships are DEFINITELY not looked upon very highly, although not illegal. Most people just want everyone to stay to their own kind.

While most humans and anthros cannot mate, some humans contain a gene that allows them to mate with anthros. It's very rare, and only anthros can detect it once a female reaches puberty. It's in their pheromones.

My character would be about 16 years old, and the best friend of your character's (the anthro) daughter. We've been best friends since we were babies. My parents have grown close to your daughter and you, accepting you as friends. You've known for quite sometime now that I possess the gene for mating with anthros, but have decided not to tell anyone. Yet...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's what I'm looking for. I'm open to brainstorming more details to create something together, but you get the point.

I like to write anywhere between 2-4 paragraphs, and expect my partner to do something similar.

My preference for roleplay is to do so via YIM, however I may be convinced to play over the threads with the right player.

PM me if you're interested and we'll see if you're a good fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom