Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A dragon [F4M] or [F4F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flare Dragoness

Planetoid
Hello, it's my first time on here in a long time and I want to get back into the RP game here. So, as my title says, I play as a dragon. A feral dragoness. I'm happy to hear out any story ideas you have. Smut is a yes, but I would rather it not be the main focus. I have a few ideas if you do not have one.

1. Dragon Rider:
(Could be more Smut, more Story, or equal.)
My tribe of dragons breed dragons to fight along side humans. Every time there is a war, the dragons sell off their fighters to a kingdom to fight for the duration of the war.
Normally female dragons would not be allowed to fight, they were supposed to stay back and breed to make new fighters. But Flare was different, she was always different.
So you are a knight for a kingdom fresh a war who is sent to become a dragon rider. But by the time you get to chose, only Flare is left. She is obviously a female, much smaller than the others, and slimmer, although still muscular. She is your only choice.

2. Dragon Slayer:
(About equal Smut and story)
A:
Your father is the great Dragon Slayer of the North. Over a hundred dragon kills to his name. You have just reached the age to become a man, of which your father brings you along to a fight.
You are forced to stay back from the fight and watch as your father kills a dragon. But after the battle you are forced to explore the dragon's cave to find its horde. You find it.
But you also find Flare, she's not much bigger than you, obviously a young dragoness. She was hiding in a small part of the cave curled up in a corner of the small room you find her in.
You have the problem of telling your father about the young dragoness, or keeping her a secret from him, knowing that if he found out, he would likely kill you for helping a dragon.
B:

This is just like the last one, but you are the Dragon Slayer, and you have to decide if you want to kill the young dragoness.

3. The Pet
(Slightly more Smut than story)
In this world, dragons are kept as pets by the wealthy. One day your character comes home from school, and your parents have gotten you a new pet. This could go two ways:
A. You were young(5-6 or so) when your parents gave you a dragon egg. Now its several years later, Flare and yourself are maturing (15+), and both starting to learn about their bodies.
B. You are already mature (15+) when your parents bought your Flare. She was also around the same age and just starting to learn about herself.

4. The torturer.
(This is very Smut driven, and would contain blood/gore)
You've always hated dragons for one reason or another. Maybe they killed your family, raped and killed your partner. Whatever the reason, you where happen when you finally caught a dragoness, and couldn't wait to play.
Please only go for this idea if you enjoy blood and/or gore, giving out lots of pain, both sexual and non.

More to come as soon as I come up with the ideas.

I rp in third person:
She arched arched her back some as she laid on her belly. She laid her head on her front paws as she basked in the warm sunlight.
I can go any where from a couple of sentences to a small paragraph, depending on my rp partners preference.
Smut wise, I'm happy to do just about anything, so long as it goes along with the RP.
PM me if you wish to RP.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom