Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Secrets (simple & sinsoul)

"well there is three things we need to do to lift the curse, but no need to rush it...." he did not know what to say at a moment a t a time like this it was slightly embarrassing to talk about, the fact that he had to do stuff like this with his cousin, it was unnatural what they had to do, but if they did not he would go insane and possibly lose his soul as well as something, he shivered at the thought and Lilith's face popped up in his head, he shivered again. Lilith was one creepy woman when she wanted to be. at this ember stood up and walked over to Alexis, placing his hands on her shoulder's he gave her a soft rub, making sure not to cause her any harm, he had no idea what kind of hidden strength he held in his cursed body, he must be cautious with everything he did from now until the curse was lifted, he had no clue what he could do, thus he had every reason to try to be as safe as possible.
this seemed to make what he was thinking become opposite, he could feel heat surge to the tip of his fingers, and in an instant before he could feel seeping into alexis he pulled away and was hit with a shock of electricity, thrown onto his backward's he grunted in displeasure, what the fuck had just happened " well..... fuck" he growled out, as he calmed down he hear cruel laughter, the laughter of Lilith, had she tried to sabotage there plan, or was she just being the trickster devil she was, having no clue he stood up and walked to the corner of the room " ok don't come near me, I don't know what just happened... but I think that was directly aimed at you, I just got the rebound." his body was shaking with fear, he felt scared of himself, he could have seriously injured his cousin.... he would have never forgiven himself if he had done so.

"I get that. Age is number one. I'm of legal consent, but not an adult until I'M 18,two more to go." Alexis said, committing to the forbidden acts.
She sighed and began to relax at the massaging of sore, aching shoulder muscles. "I should be doing that for YOU!" She joked, half meaning it, too. As soon as she said, "Ahh, that feels NICE!"
Suddenly, it stopped,, she turned her upper body sideways in time to see her cousin flying backwards onto his butt. With concern for him, she disregarded his warning to stay back. She even went so far as to say, "The hell with that. What just happened?! Aimed at me, my English heritage ass. I want answers, I'm a scientist to be first. a witch second. Pisses mom off to no end."
Her concerned look broadened as she saw the fear. "You're petrified!" She hugged him anyway, consequences be damned. "Talk to me, please." she whispered soothingly.

he pushed her off only slightly so he could look into her eyes, pain still racking his body, he tried a smile but it turned into a grimace "if I ever hurt you I would never forgive myself, just remember that....don't worry about me" he wanted to reassure that he was fine by taking to her, but also wanted to make sure that she knew that he wanted her to stay back, because he wanted nothing to happen to either of them, he waited for something else to happen as his hands grasped Alexis's shoulder's, but nothing happened, he guessed that it had stopped so he loosened his grip, his body felt tired and all of his body loosened up, and one of his hands slipped from Alexis's shoulder, he tried to pull it back up, but he brought his hand up into something soft. it confused him so he looked at his hand..... what he found was his hand groping his cousin's breasts, he gulped down fear and tried to say something " thi....this is an accident" he tried to get up and away from the situation but he slipped and fell ontop of alexis, he started to freak out because when he opened his eyes he found that both of his hands were on Alexis's breasts, "uh....im....so...so" he kept stuttering unable to speak, he had no idea what his cousin was going to do to punish him, or what she would not do.

Alexis had no idea what he was talking about. Number one, only he knew what happened either time he ran away. Two: She was his cousin, she had every right to be worried.
Alexis gave an audible gasp as he accidentally grabbed the flesh of her Cs through her nightgown. Her face flushed, but not in anger. She managed a skeptical "uh-HUH." to his explanation. He's 18, but it was beginning to dawn on her, the more he talked, the less he understood about sex. Great, concerning the circumstances of the curse, and pact, he's sounding as inexperienced as I know I am! This is all we need is BOTH. of us being virgins! Alexis was just about to make a comment about that lack of experience, when she noticed his panic setting in. "Stay calm..." she warned, although too late. There they were. face to face, with now both his hands on her breasts. She had agreed to the taboo actions, step one: Underage though legal consent, with an adult, was already agreed to, by the young witch. It looked like the next lead-in to step two was next. As Ember stuttered in his attempt to apologize, she. said sternly, "Oh shut the hell up, Ember, and kiss me already!" With that, she brought her head up, tilted to the right, eyes half closed and lips puckered. She slid her arms between his and his sides, her hands pulling on his back to move him into her for the kiss. Her cheeks, by now were bright red, as it finally hit her what she had agreed to in order to break the curse on her cousin.

Back
Top Bottom