Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best game mods

Ivory11

Star
Just list some of your favourite mods for games and what games they are used for.

My favourites are as follows

1: Hyrule total war mod for Medieval 2 total war
2: smoking mod for the Sims 3
3 beer and intoxication mod for the sims 3 (I like to make the sims more "mature")
4: killable children, Fallout 3, New Vegas and Skyrim.
5: CUBE Experimental.

Now you guys, it doesn't have to be a list.

Hmm...this is difficult for me. I have plenty of mods I lot the only moddable game I play is Skyrim...so:

-Falskaar
-Moon and Star
-Skyrim Redone
-Convenient Horses
-RCRN (Realistic Colors and Real Nights)

There they are. Hope someone discovers them, they are rather mainstream mods...

I don't play either game, but I find these hysterical. Watch all 4 parts of the first video:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oufoWTEf-lw[/video]

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJdzCqaHXW0[/video]

skyrim-mach-man-mod-2-500x240.jpg

Macho Man Randy Savage dragons.
Best mod, or what?

Ivory11 said:
Just list some of your favourite mods for games and what games they are used for.

3 beer and intoxication mod for the sims 3 (I like to make the sims more "mature")

For Medieval 2: Total War, you should try the LOTR Third Age mod. I easily put another three hundred hours of game play time on it because of that mod. That is, if you like Lord of the Rings.

BennyQ said:
Ivory11 said:

For Medieval 2: Total War, you should try the LOTR Third Age mod. I easily put another three hundred hours of game play time on it because of that mod. That is, if you like Lord of the Rings.

I played it, but personally I like Hyrule Total War more, both mods have great heart in them I won't deny that for a second however with Hyrule total war, in the Zelda games I've always wondered ever since the days of Ocorina of Time "there are clearly soldiers in Hyrule and among the other races, why didn't they fight back!? why didn't Princess Zelda muster an army and drive the Gerudo and their King deep into the desert?" and now with Hyrule total war, I can see Princess Zelda defending her own kingdom, without having to wait for a boy in green rights to come and save her XD

not to mention how you play the game effects the titles Zelda can have like "Princess Zelda the Tyrant" if you always go to war and tax the people highly or "Princess Zelda the merciless" if you always kill captives on battles her army wins.

In Third Age, you've seen them fight back, I know it's exciting, thrilling even and it's a LOT of fun playing as Mordor and crushing those weakling humans and Elves but you've never seen any big battles in LOZ and the fact it's never been seen before makes it even more special in my eyes.

not to mention the awesome plot and cutscenes the maker has made, I mean look at this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhWhnkzs-aM

Rise of Mankind for Civilization 4, and Caveman 2 Cosmos, while less quality, is perfect if you want to play a single match for like a week.

sinfulrook said:
Floris Expanded Modpack for Mount & Blade Warband

And one other mod I can't for the life of me remember ._. It had to do with some game that I really enjoyed playing back in the day.

VERY good mod there!

The original Deus Ex had a bunch of interesting mods, I'd highly suggest Zodiac where you take on the role of Paul Denton instead of JC and go through what he does parallel to the main campaign. The nameless mod is a full conversion for Deus Ex that offers new levels, a new storyline, new characters... It's basically one of the most amazing mods ever created, it's truly a sight to behold and a must play if you enjoyed Deus Ex.

Back
Top Bottom