Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Intern (SlutAmazonRP and wildwolfking246)

SlutAmazon

Super-Earth
Christy is the CEO of a clothing (or other) company. Maybe rumors about her have been floating about, about how she is tall, big, and voluptuous, wears outrageous scanty clothes and runs the company somewhat -- er -- "unusually" Time to advertise for another intern. She usually gets lots of applicants for some reason.

"Wanted, a cadet or intern or junior to work in an interesting environment in the Administrative Division of a well-known local company. This would suit someone who would like to gain experience and training in administration, accountancy, commerce, and all the other things which keep a company running, S/he may also be involved in organisation, secretarial work and being of general assistance to the CEO. Experience not necessary. The company runs an acclaimed reward scheme for good work and personal development.
Please send application, including resume and contact details, to Miss Christy, Chief Executive Officer, Barewell Clothes and Trinkets, ......"

Nick Vander Scanned the ad with his eyes, deciding ultimately to give it a shot. He dressed in a charcoal grey suit with black tie and loafers. He signed in at the front desk and took a seat. A clothing company.....would believe that he, a top of his class accounting student, would apply for a position in the fashion industry. He now allowed his thoughts to wander, waiting for his time to be interviewed.

wildwolfking246 said:
Nick Vander Scanned the ad with his eyes, deciding ultimately to give it a shot. He dressed in a charcoal grey suit with black tie and loafers. He signed in at the front desk and took a seat. A clothing company.....would believe that he, a top of his class accounting student, would apply for a position in the fashion industry. He now allowed his thoughts to wander, waiting for his time to be interviewed.

As usual, many applications come in for the latest position advertised by Barewell. Christy waits for two days, to make sure she has most of the applications in from those who, for whatever reason, have to use snail mail to send their details in.
Then begins the long job weeding out the obviously unsuitable; such as the old and the excessively arrogant or obviously untruthful. She has received some applications from rather shy young men; these are her priority as in the past she has discovered such people have many hidden talents.
This leaves her with about 20 applicants to interview, and so she decides to put aside Wednesday afternoon to interview them.
Accordingly she sends out letters to the successful applicants, inviting them to interviews with her. She times these so that not too many will be waiting at the one time.
Finally she asks her PA to send in the next applicant, someone called Nick Vander.
He is led into Christy's office. She looks at and scrutinizes the cute young man. Perhaps he will be an asset for the company and design some great fashions and bring business and profits here. Christy is tall and voluptuous, at 6 ft 225lb, blonde, 46D-32-44. She is wearing -- er -- not much.
"Hello Mr -- Vander" she says, holding out her hand. "I am Miss Christy, CEO of this company. Please take a seat". She indicates a low seat in front of her and she sits opposite him. She has his application papers on the low table beside her.
"So you would like the chance of doing an internship with us?" she says. "Can you please tell me why and what you think you can bring to the company, and what you hope to learn?"

Nick was somewhat stunned at the sight of a buxom goddess of a woman. However, his mind quickly reminded him that both his reputation and worth as a man was depending on landing his job. "Well Miss Christy I bring with me a strong will, determination and the drive to make your company the best profit it can. I hope to learn a little of every thing to be honest miss, my folks always raised me with the notion that it never hurts to be a sort of renaissance man when it comes to business." He stated boldly, attempting to put his best foot forward. However, his gaze did start to wander a bit, exploring the luscious and ironically scantily clad body of his potential future employer. "Miss if I may ask a question.......Why is it that you dress so........suggestively for interviewing new talent?" He managed, his tone telling her he was more curious than he was aroused by her curves.

"Do you find this suggestive?", replies Christy as she stands and spins around in front of the new applicant Nick. "If you do, then I think we have succeeded in conveying some message as to what our company is about."
She sits down in front of him again, probably giving him a view.
"So let us continue, shall we?
"You say you bring with you a strong will and determination and drive to make our company the best it can. And to learn a little. I think you will probably learn a lot if you work here.
"That really pleases me that you have taken the trouble to research our company and really look for ways to improve our products and expand our range.
"We have identified a demographic to be exploited: the tall voluptuous woman not having much choice of clothing, especially arousingly erotic clothing The fashion houses do not want to know her. That is a segment we have identified as ready to be exploited and we have been looking for someone enthusiastic to design and market things here."
"Oh, and I really think that you might be just the person we are looking for!
"By the way, what do you think of undergarment and lingerie-type clothing as outerwear? Don't you think it is a bad idea to keep them concealed?"

He breathed a sigh of relief at hearing she was actually serious at her business and not just trying to be a tease. "I could see being made reality miss, but you will have to get support before anyone would have the balls to actually sell if it for your company. Are you one of the company's models also by the way?.......not that I'm assuming anything." He manged before falling silent, mentally scolding himself for letting that question slip out. "You.....probably want me to leave now.....don't you?" He asked, his mind telling him he most likely blew the interview and that he would be lucky if she didn't call security for his perverted comment. He started to stand up to leave.

"What do you mean? Find someone who has the balls to actually sell this for the company? I have already told you, there is a large and pent-up demand for the kinds of things we specialize in. I need someone who is broad-minded enough and able tto think outside the square to make all this happen! Don't you think you could be that person?
"Yes, in fact I do most of the modelling. Would that worry you or scare you or something?
"Just something we have noticed; whenever we have a show or an exhibition where I feature our sales go up quite significantly. "And you know the old adage; if it works, don't change a winning formula!
"And there you go again! Contradicting yourself. You are right not to assume anything -- and then you assume that I want you to leave! That deserves something. Come here and lie over my knees like a good boy!"

He stopped, breathing a small sigh of relief, "Well then I must say that you do it quite well miss. Most men would absolutely die just to be able to be even five feet from you and your..........assets." He muttered the last part. "And I heard what you said miss, its' just in my experience something so provocative and bold takes a very confident retailer to be able to back up it in sales...Not that I doubt this line won't sell like hot cakes once we get it on racks. His brow also twitched at her last words, "How do you want me to lay miss if I may ask?" He asked, his tone both inquisitive but also a pinch fearful, slowly approaching the very alluring and scantily clad woman again.

"Well thank you!", says Christy. "Now come here and receive your punishment for assuming that you will not get the job!"
She pulls him into her by the hand, then lifts him up and places him over her big firm solid naked thighs, face down. She bares his ass and gives him two reasonable solid spanks. Then she pulls up his pants and tells him to stand up again --
"So When can you start? It would be good if you can start immediately.
"I shall expect you to come here at 9 am tomorrow ready to start work."
"And congratulations of getting the position! I am sure that you will be an asset to the company!
"See my PA Dave in the ante-room on the way out. He will take care of details tax codes etc, and may be able to answer any other questions you may have. He will assign you to a workstation and will give you your first tasks. I think they are something to do with a big order which has come in but he can tell you the details. BTW I hope you don't mind open-plan offices. I find they help to cut down isolation and increase the friendliness of the work-area.
" See you tomorrow. Bye for now" and she stands, shakes his hand, and ushers him out of the interview room.

Nick was indeed surprised when she pulled him over her knee and spanked him like a child. "I.....could start immediately if you need me to miss." He remarked, noting that a large order could take a bit of time to organize. He smiled at her compliment, "I know I will be miss." He stated shaking her hand and gently kissing the back of it respectfully. He looks around as he is ushered out, looking for this "Dave" person his new boss just told him to find. A moment later he finds a very busy looking gentleman behind a desk. "Hello, are you Dave by chance?" He asked.

"That is very good that you can start tomorrow!", says Miss Christy. "I shall look forward to seeing you then!", she adds as Nick goes out the door.
Dave is a young dapper gentleman who is PA to Miss Christy, the CEO of Barewell. He has already received an e-mail from Christy that Nick will be the new intern, and to please make him feel welcome and to explain a few things to him.
Nick arrives.
"Well Hello Nick!", says Dave as he shakes Nick's hand. "Yes, I am Dave. You must be Nick! Welcome to our happy group!
"First a few formalities: Please read and sign these:", a few papers regarding confidentiality, secrecy, limitation of competition should he happen to leave, salary etc --"Just the usual things!", he continues, "though our experience is that very few of our employees or interns ever want to leave! You have a treat coming to you, getting to know Miss Christy!", he adds, with a twinkle in his eye.
"Come with me. This will be your workstation", he says, showing him into a cubicle with desk, drawers, computer etc. "This is your username and password. Please change your password the first time you log on. You don't want snoopy bods like me prying into your dealings do you? You will receive most of your instructions, correspondence etc by e-mail, though I must say Miss Christy has some other ways of -- er -- 'communicating'!"
"Do you have any further questions? if not we will see you at 9am tomorrow.
"Bye and I hope you have a good productive time here!"

Nick mostly nodded through Dave's little orientation, signing the necessary forms and receiving his log in information. However he did notice the twinkle in Dave's eye as he talked about Miss Christy. It was apparent to him now that probably half the staff had been hired on and momentary show of lovely cleavage by the beautiful blonde bombshell of a woman. However he did wonder what Dave had meant by "other" means of communication their boss would utilize. " Well then Dave I guess I'll see you first thing in the morning." He quipped, packing up his briefcase and departed Barewell for the day. That night he would dream of Barewell and possibly what kind of a job its alluring CEO would have him be doing.

Next morning Christy arrives early at the office, and soon after nine o'clock does her morning tour of the office, so that she can check that everyone has arrived, and to answer questions or make comments as necessary.
Christy hopes that the new intern Nick is settling in well.
"Hello Nick!", she says as she passes his desk. "Good to see that you are on the ball already. If you have any questions, please ask Dave or myself or send me an e-mail ...
After the tour Christy goes down the passage, presumably to her office.
No doubt he will b told by the other boys in the office about how things are organized here. That Christy the boss is, well, unusual, and delights in frequently changing her outfits during the day and now and then appearing in the open-plan area.. Perhaps he may notice that at intervals one of the boys goes down the corridor. Sometimes there is the sound of spanking, or sometimes the guy returns with a smile on his face. And sometimes when Miss Christy appears again there seems to be some liquid running down her inner thighs.

Nick had heard and seen some of the various rumors that came into play in his new office. However it seemed that many men this office were submissive when it came to receiving the attentions of a certain blonde goddess. She would humiliate them, spank them, and milk them dry of their cum all with that sultry smile that made men obsessed with her. However, Nick had two things they lacked in that situation: a spine, and the devious mind to actually turn the tables on his boss whenever she tried to embarrass him in front of the others. He know for certain one thing: Miss Christy was keeping her eyes on him, but for what purpose he could not say surely at the present moment.

Yes, Miss Christy has her eye on Nick, as she does on all the interns in the office. And, despite imploring them all to change their passwords for "security" reasons, she actually has given herself super-user powers so she can go into any account and see what they are doing, the progress they are making on their projects, all their communications and e-mails etc.
She taps into Nick's account to see what progress he is making with sorting out the problem with the big order which mysteriously has not arrived at the customer's place.
It seems as though he is not making much progress. Perhaps his thoughts are elsewhere? Perhaps he needs a little guidance --
Accordingly she sends an email to Nick, inviting him to come to Room 169 at 2 pm.

He had come as asked by his employer at the designated time. "Hello Miss Christy, what is this about?......The order by chance? I will admit how I would be seen as under-performing on that assignment in your eyes. I have wrongfully made myself a bit skittish when it came to hashing out the logistics both with the design team and with you out of an irrational fear of being sidetracked by your unique talent to provide ample "motivation" for us at the expense of what I saw as crucial time better used at getting things into motion. However, I am willing to own up to this foolish error in judgement and an now fully ready to now quickly nail down what I need to get the job done without wasting anymore of your valuable resources than are needed for this task. "He stated to her, his mind for once clear of the worries that had plagued him these last few days. "So what do you say miss, still willing to help this timid fool fix this mistake and help make your company the next best thing in fashion?" He asked her, knowing that if allowed some "motivation" from her that he could indeed get this line out the door by the end of the day.

"Well come in Nick!", says Christy as he appears at the appointed time. "Come in and take a seat" Christy indicates a low seat in front of her desk. She is sitting at her desk with her big bare thighs slightly apart.
"So how are you enjoying things here so far Nick?"  Christy says.   "We try to make it enjoyable here and a good place to work!"
"Yes, I must admit that you do not seem to have made much progress on sorting out that order. Don't worry. It may take a little time for you to sort out all the contacts you need and mechanisms you have for progressing our inquiries and solutions. The main advice I might give is to ask, ask, ask. Also do your research into any companies or people we deal with, doing so will open up further contacts and avenues, especially if you mention my name, Miss Christy of Barewell.
"But I would like to see you at lest trying! You have a great tendency to run yourself down before getting into it! That is a sure-fire way to premature failure. And it will lead to more of this --" She shows him her hand.
"In the meantime, come with me. I want to show you something!"
Christy asks Nick to follow her into the main office area, to the big notice-board on one wall.
"Here are the names of all you people arranged in order, one above the other.  They are put there as a result of the previous day's work 
"Whoever is at the bottom of the list gets a personal spanking from me.
"And who is at the top of the list -- gets to take me out on a date! Ask Barry, he will tell you what a date with me is like --" [use your imagination].
"Now go back and further your researches in a positive frame of mind! You can do it!"
She sends him back to his workstation.

Nick nodded and blushed a little as she explained her advice to him before sending him away. He indeed had made use of her name when making contacts but rather the name of the company itself. However the lovely blonde that was his boss had a point, he did have a tendency to overtax himself when it came to the office, but not any longer if he could help it. The next couple days go by in a flash for Nick and the company, however by this time he has finally learned to fully utilize those around him for the betterment of Barewell and of Miss Christy. He had to admit though, her decision to make herself the cover girl for their brand was indeed a stroke of brilliance. He had completed the order after eight more hours of making hurried but cordial calls to vendors, shipping companies, and the customer of their first order who indeed he found later had the commercial pull to grab the public eye with this bold and daring new fashion line. Though he did keep thoughts of the noticeboard at the back of his mind, he was yet to check of have checked it again in the past day or so. Now that he had moment to think freely, he did wonder where he was on that grand leader-board of the company, indeed the prize of a date with the lovely Miss Christy now making him want to know as much as he could about her and what had made her into the charming, alluring, and caring woman he had the pleasure of working for today.

And so the days passed. Christy, of course would often model creations for any of her clients, and she always enjoyed the fact that the office boys and interns seemed to take great interest in those.
Often early in the morning, , first thing, one of the boys would appear from the passageway to Christy's office, looking very happy. Has he helped her start the day well? Or was he the last "date?"
And every day about 3 pm Christy would go to the noticeboard and put up the latest names and rank in order. For some reason Stephen was always on the bottom, and always he accompanied Miss Christy back to her office, where shortly afterwards the sounds of some loud spanks are heard. Then he would come back and not want to sit down for some reason. Does he enjoy being spanked by a big strong lady?
Today she has just put the list up on the board, and, as usual, taken Stephen back with her.
And, in view of the sterling work Nick has done sorting out the big order, and his rapid integration into the culture of the place, she has put Nick at the top of the list.

Back
Top Bottom