Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

during office hours. [ mintie && nightstalker ]

detox__

Supernova
      • The taxi ride over here hadn't been too crucial, being that she was ten minutes early as she sat in front of the receptionist desk, crossing her smooth legs as she let her eyes roam through the contents of her purse. This was her second time being in this office building, the first of which being to turn in her resume, and considering she had been called back to do an interview and evidently, she was close to getting the job. Or maybe she was just getting her hopes up. The blonde crossing her legs lightly as she ran her fingers through her bangs, Coral let out a soft, somewhat nervous sigh while her hands smoothed over the curves of her hips that were held within the pencil skirt she wore. Red heels clicking as she stood and was directed through the office, the woman was evidently one to make people double take, from head to toe being a stunner. Full lips lightly covered with lipgloss while her busty upper torso managed to be contained in the tight white button down that, if she were to casually lean down exposed her D cup and the black lace bra that held them.

"Go right in." The receptionist stated, smiling softly though inwardly hating that the woman would probably get the job just by being based on her looks. Not to say her resume wasn't rather good, though her bright blue eyes peeked into the office, smiling softly at the man sitting behind the desk as she moved toward him, a bright smile on her face, "Coral Matthews." [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Roscoe Monroe had arrived to work earlier that morning, his eyes going over the resume again as he took a few sips of his coffee. Running fingers through his jet black short hair , his blue eyes glanced towards the small coffee machine as he took a few moments away from it. Having almost already given her the job he glanced at his watch only a few seconds before the door opened and her footsteps made their way across the carpeted room towards his desk. His eyes met hers as he stood slightly and leaned across the table to shake her hand. Dressed in his usual attire of black trousers, white shirt the top two undone showing a few tiny wisps of chest hair he spoke. "Coral glad you could make it here again, please do take a seat."

• Smiling softly when he stood and shook her hand, the blond haired woman nodded softly when he instructed her to take a seat. Her nerves calming just a bit as she sat down, smoothing her hands beneath her skirt and crossing her legs once she sat, Coral's bright eyes looking up and over to her hopefully future boss. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Roscoe had already checked her out as she walked across, her outfit working well for her body as her other stats that he had already seen had done for him as well. His blue eyes stayed locked with hers as he flashed a smile before speaking. "Coral I asked you back as I feel you are the best applicant. Would you have any questions?"

• Bright eyes flickering with excitement when he stated that he'd called her back due to her being the best applicant, the twenty three year old tilted her head softly when he asked if she had any questions. Mentally taking note of the wedding band on his finger, Coral easily found herself asking, "When can I start?" Pausing for a moment, she leaned back in the chair and tapped her soft lips for a moment, "And should I know anything in specific about the dress code?" Teasing already. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Roscoe felt her eyes move to his finger where the small wedding band sat, his own eyes had moved further down her body as she sat closer to him. He could even breathe in her sweet perfume, should it be this interesting between two people so soon. Smiling at her words, his eyes flickered a brighter blue as he spoke. "Coral what you are wearing is perfect, no set code so to speak. Could you start tomorrow."

• Wondering if he was only saying that because he evidently enjoyed looking at her, Coral smiled softly and decided not to mention that out in the open, leaving it in the back of her mind before smiling softly when he asked if she could start tomorrow, "Of course I can. What time do you want me?" Well, if you were of perverted mindset, that could be answered in numerous ways, though hopefully he had known what Coral meant; Either way she probably wouldn't have minded.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Roscoe listened to her words, already feeling some tension building between them with the light banter that had been set in motion. His eyes meeting hers as he spoke before taking a small sip of his coffee. "An hour earlier than today would be good and report straight here to my office."

• It wasn't too difficult for her to get up a bit earlier than usual, knowing she would have to get used to it anyway thanks to having been hired. Arriving at her new job at the appropriate time, another tight fitted outfit holding on to her curvy figure. Silky white blouse accompanied by a high waist black skirt, her black heels clicked softly as she made her way through the office, full lips painted a glossy red parting to let out a mildly nervous sigh. Knocking against the glass doors of mister Monroe's office, Coral stepped in once he called out for her to come in, stepping lightly against the carpeted floor.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Roscoe spent the rest of the day organizing some work for her before leaving for the day, his night's sleep was a little restless as he kept getting images of her in his head. A quick shower in the morning and a light breakfast, soon he was at work and dressed in a similar outfit to yesterday. Little more cologne used today as he sat behind his desk, eyes glancing up from his paperwork to watch her enter the room. Those long slender legs of hers attracted him today as he slyly licked his lips as he spoke. "Coral right on time , like that in my staff. Your task for this morning is this filing and answering a few phone calls. Office is through that small door on the right and if you need anything just ask."

• Bangs dusting over her eyelids and daring to obscure her vision, she smiled inwardly as she noticed him lick his lips, another something she would keep to herself in pointing out. Fortunately, her boss was attractive, sexy to say the least, though she didn't mind the subtle looks between the two of them. Standing in front of his desk as he spoke, Coral's bright eyes looked down at him when he spoke of what she was to do for him this morning. Nodding her head softly once he finished, Coral moved from his desk, curvy frame walking before pausing and looking over her shoulder at him, "Anything else before I leave?" [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Roscoe noticed the nod of her head before watching her move slowly away from the desk back towards the door. His mind locking away how the clothes fitted to her every curve. Thoughts stirred as his eyes met hers, staying locked with them as he moved back a little in his chair and stood up before walking casually around the desk and stopping only inches from her. Placing his cup in her hand, their fingers touched lightly as he spoke. "Another coffee would be nice, the small kitchen area is down the hall and to the right. Can show you if you get lost."

• Eyes still staring into his when he stood and moved toward her, Coral's eyes looked up at him once he closed the distance between them and left only an few inches of space, taking a light hold of the cup. There was something about the way that he looked at her that made her mind shift through numerous ideas, though her skin tingled when his fingers brushed over her own, instructing her to get him another coffee. Blinking softly when he offered to show her to the small kitchen area, her head tilted and a soft nod emerged shortly after, "It would keep me from getting lost, so why not." [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Roscoe had felt a few light sparks and shivers throughout his body as their fingers had touched, noticing the nod he smiled and walked casually across towards the door opening it a little wider before speaking. "Follow me then." Leaving the office he slowly walked down the long narrow carpeted hallway stopping just in front of the small kitchenette. "Here it is, there is most things in here including a small stove, microwave if you ever need them."

• Taking a bite of the plump flesh of her red bottom lip, letting him slip in front of her as he guided her down the seemingly desolate and empty hallway and showed her the office kitchen. Another empty room filled with opportunities, glancing over to the small table set in there as well, Coral slipped past him, her body brushing against his lightly before tapping his coffee mug, "Do you still want me to make you a cup of coffee?" She asked, heels clicking across the faux tile floor as she looked back at him, moving toward te counter.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Roscoe again felt the sparks and shivers through his body as hers brushed past his, eyes watching her move towards the counter before meeting hers. Giving a little nod he moved in only slightly to open the small fridge, taking out the small pack of donuts. Leaving them on the table he bit into one, letting the cream coat his lips before licking it off. "Welcome to help yourself to them too."

• Hearing the door click once it closed behind him, Coral set the mug down on the counter and looked back again once he pulled the pack of donuts out of the refrigerator. Watching his tongue escape his mouth to lick the cream filling off his lips, she found herself taking a short breath of air before pouring his cup of coffee, "Sugar? Creamer?" She asked, managing to keep the faint, mildly aroused blush off her soft cheeks.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Roscoe knew what he had done despite her best effects had given her some cause to feel slightly uncomfortable. Grinning into her eyes he took another bite of the donut before licking his lips and speaking. "Coral 2 sugar, milk for me please and thanks."

• Pouring the two sugar packets into his coffee, Coral took a mental note of the added lick of his lips, moving over to the refrigerator and leaning down carefully to pull out the milk. Doing this as a mixture of a tease and silent response to his earlier toying with her, Coral poured the milk into the coffee before moving back to him, handing the man his coffee, "I hope you like it."[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Roscoe watched her move about in the small room almost in a hypnotic state, thoughts from last night coming back as she bent over briefly. Taking the cup and a sip of it he smiled into her eyes, reaching to take another doughnut before pausing in the doorway. "Just perfect."

• Watching as he sipped his coffee, Coral gently tore off a napkin and picked up a donut, this one not cream filled as she broke off a piece and placed it into her mouth. Sucking the glaze off her index and middle finger as she looked over to him when he spoke again, the woman smiled softly, knowing that if one were to walk in on them right now they would figure it just as a regular conversation between two people; Fortunately, the both of them knew otherwise.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Roscoe's eyes met hers as he took a few more sips of his coffee watching her delicately eat the donut, sucking it off her fingers. Sparks flying through his body as he moved to enter the long narrow corridor, spoke in a whispered tone. "Coral I want you in my office now."

• Eating another piece of the donut, Coral cocked a brow upward when he stated that he wanted her in his office, the woman easily moved along behind him, smirking softly to herself. Setting the donut down on the table on her way out, her heels clicked down the corridor until they reached his office, tilting her head of blonde with a curious expression on his face.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom